Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
my question to them is which vaccine prevents covid as stated by the letter ? none of them that I know of
and which one prevents the spread of covid ? none of them so if they got vaccinated they should be good and your taking your chances by choice correct ?

GB1

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
And yet we have members that live in the Hollywood broad areas like California wonder why most of us think down the phone number this is exactly why

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Ms Clayberger is obviously not a Medicare patient.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Good riddance. Time to find a real doctor. Sycophants need not apply. Sick and tired of people who think their opinions and feelings are inarguable facts, and they know better than you, no matter the subject. Like congress scum. And others like them. They all need a donated .22 projectile behind the ear and composted in the same damn ditch. Know it all know nothings are wrecking the world while the rest of us work our azzes off to keep it running. It is getting old.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
First thing I would do is call every other doctor in that practice and see if they agree with the leftard that wrote the letter, could be he is talking for others without their consent.
How sweet would it be to switch doctors within that practice, and flip him the bird every time you see him.,

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I just had this same thing happen to me from a cardiologist's office. Office mgr and I had a confrontational phone call and she deactivated my account without telling me. Big pita because of 2 MRI's that were coming up that required cardiac clearance. Office mgr sent a certified letter that I was tipped off about. Refused delivery and told mailman to send it back with a "shove it up your arse" message attached for office mgr. Moved over to another cardiologist in same hospital group, but have a surprise for that office mgr.

I had always dealt with the other girls in the office with no problem. But, because of "covid", everybody else was working from home and this Frau office mgr was the only one answering the phone at the office.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I just had this same thing happen to me from a cardiologist's office. Office mgr and I had a confrontational phone call and she deactivated my account without telling me. Big pita because of 2 MRI's that were coming up that required cardiac clearance. Office mgr sent a certified letter that I was tipped off about. Refused delivery and told mailman to send it back with a "shove it up your arse" message attached for office mgr. Moved over to another cardiologist in same hospital group, but have a surprise for that office mgr.

I had always dealt with the other girls in the office with no problem. But, because of "covid", everybody else was working from home and this Frau office mgr was the only one answering the phone at the office.

Sorry to hear. Thats fückin BS!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, My wife said fuqking Polack!

That's my girl.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag

That's my girl.

Mine did too, and she's a Polack.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RiverRider

That's my girl.

Double lol!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I love it when doctors fire patients.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by irfubar
They are bought and paid for ..... obama care is one of the worst things to happen to this country.... the government now owns them

Obviously I can't prove this but I do think it is exactly what has happened in the medical industry. Obama Care gave the government control of health care protocol. The government enforces it through the insurance companies who refuse to pay unless specific procedures are followed in a certain order. I was told I needed to take a statin drug for cholesterol. I told my provider I was not comfortable taking statin drugs, is there something else we can do? He said we first have to try two statin drugs before we can move to something else.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by pahick
Check this BS out......un fückin real!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Holy phuggin sheit I too just got "fired" from one of that practices offices....one of the Harrisburg ones.....on Monday!!!!!!

Called them about getting an antibiotic and steriod for my yearly fall sinus infection (that they have treated me for yearly the 6 years Ive been a patient there) Was told it was no offices visits for illness right now and I could do a phone appointment 6 hours later at 3 PM.

Some Nurse Practitioner I never before talked to called me and started asking me the symptom questions, to which I answered going on for 2 weeks, No fevers when checked 3 times daily, mucus turned neon green a few days ago, major sinus pressure, only cough when post nasal drip chokes me etc etc, you know all the same symptoms of the sinus infections Ive had yearly in the fall for 30+ years and that your office diagnosed me with the last 6! She kept trying to interrupt me as I could tell she was following a script for the questioning.

She then asks if im vaxxed and I say no and hear a grunt. Then asks if I would come in for a Covid test and I say no and just need an antibiotic called in to which she refuses until Im proven negative for Covid. I basically tell her to go get [bleep] and hang up.

I then call the office back and ask to speak to ONLY my Dr...no PA, nurse etc and am told she isnt in. I am then put on hold and some keghunt gets on and will only tell me her first name.....after 3 times I say I get that but WHO are you?and she just repeats her name and tells me to stop giving an attitude. I then tell her well u aint my phugging Dr so I dont need to talk to you and she then says shes the office manager and will be "dismissing" me as a patient to which I reply " Good because I dont want to be a patient there anymore you phugging keghunt" and hang up. Expect I will be getting one of those letters soon lol!

Last edited by marktheshark; 12/23/21.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by irfubar
They are bought and paid for ..... obama care is one of the worst things to happen to this country.... the government now owns them

Obviously I can't prove this but I do think it is exactly what has happened in the medical industry. Obama Care gave the government control of health care protocol. The government enforces it through the insurance companies who refuse to pay unless specific procedures are followed in a certain order. I was told I needed to take a statin drug for cholesterol. I told my provider I was not comfortable taking statin drugs, is there something else we can do? He said we first have to try two statin drugs before we can move to something else.

Mark,
When the PA for my cardiologist said I needed to take a statin, I busted out laughing in her face. Then she told me the cardiologist said that’s exactly what I do to her! 🤣🤣🤣

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Unless the medical practice was not paid,they can not do that.Court time.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RiverRider

That's my girl.

Lol, Mine acts like one now and then, does that count?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
All the BS about Australia and this!

This week I have had knee xrays and seen my orthopedic surgeon. Both places I asked do they want to see my vax proof, and both said no, we don’t refuse care to anyone!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
OP ... you should sue. There are laws that protect you from this provided you are meeting your financial obligations to this group.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Sorry to hear. Thats fückin BS!!!

See a lowyer about abandonment of patient.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by SCRooster
OP ... you should sue. There are laws that protect you from this provided you are meeting your financial obligations to this group.

Specifically, what will he be suing for? What sort of relief?

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (1moredeer, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 219 Wasp, 1minute, 1OntarioJim, 62 invisible), 2,606 guests, and 1,364 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,450
Posts18,471,039
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.