Home
Posted By: mjbgalt Ivermectin - 12/29/21
Checking in with the guys who are using the horse paste in a tube. I bought some in case we tested positive and now it's looking like my wife and I were exposed at Christmas to several people who are now positive.

Is there any trick to using the paste and is there any other component in it that may be an issue or make us sick or interact with another drug we are taking? I am sure it's not just an ivermectin suspension in saline...?

Thanks
Posted By: mikec6670 Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
take you dosage for 5 days along with vitamins d 10000 iu, c 2000mg, zinc 50mg, elderberry 200mg, melatonin 10mg
Posted By: TF49 Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by mikec6670
take you dosage for 5 days along with vitamins d 10000 iu, c 2000mg, zinc 50mg, elderberry 200mg, melatonin 50mg

Yep…. and Benadryl
Posted By: mjbgalt Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
So take the closest dose to my weight and that's all there is to it?
Posted By: Stormin_Norman Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
Lots of folks using it, just do the math on the right dosage. The only problems I've heard of is people that can't figure how to calculate the right dosage for humans and OD on it.
if you go 180 pounds take it for 200 pounds
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Lots of folks using it, just do the math on the right dosage. The only problems I've heard of is people that can't figure how to calculate the right dosage for humans and OD on it.

cant be to hard the notchs are for 50 pounds of weight
Posted By: mjbgalt Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
Yeah but lots of really stupid MFs out there...
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by TF49
take you dosage for 5 days along with vitamins d 10000 iu, c 2000mg, zinc 50mg, elderberry 200mg, melatonin 50mg

Yep…. and Benadryl

I just read that article that said benadryl and some milk protein kill it.
Posted By: Stormin_Norman Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by mjbgalt

^this, they had some reported OD's believe it or not. There are human dosage tables for Ivermectin you can translate and check the dosage.
same dose for horse by weight is the same does for people, I did the breakdown for 1.87% paste
Posted By: J23 Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Yep…. and Benadryl

I seen that article. The milk protein was called "lactoferrin."
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21

I have yet to see a credible story about anyone od’ing on ivermectin.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

True story
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21

True story

Yeah. True cnn story.
Posted By: scrooster Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
The paste is only 1.4% Ivermectin if I remember correctly ... hold on, I'll walk out to the barn fridge and grab a tube.

::::::::::::: long pause ::::::::::::

I was wrong, it's 1.87% .... at least the brand we use is, IverCare by Farnam. The other one we used to use was 1.4% I think.

The reason I wanted to be sure is because I'm not sure you use the same dosage at various different percentages for this Covid treatment thing. This tube treats 1500 pounds of equine.

Here are the directions ....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

We treat our horses with it whenever needed ... we did not use it when we came down with Covid. The Delta variant was the worst of the three times I've had it in two years. I had the Delta variant, officially, beginning Dec 3rd (first time we tested was 28 Nov and it was negative then we had bad symptoms and tested positive on the 3rd) and I was over it by the 12th thanks to Monoclonal antibodies infusion I was given ... miracle drug whatever it is. I have never been jabbed, my wife has been jabbed x3 (Pfizer) and she still got it and suffered through it. I've already got my taste and smell back ... she doesn't.

Something doesn't seem right about dosing ones self with this stuff five days in a row when we might dose our horses with it once a year based on body weight. Twice a year max depending upon what we're seeing in their stool. A 250 pound man, over the course of five days, would receive the same dose intended for a 1250 pound horse ... spread over five days I get it, but something doesn't seem right about that. I thought you took your body weight, divided by 5, and then gave yourself that dose once a day for five days? So a 250 pound man would take a 50 pound dose for five straight days ... right?
Posted By: Huntz Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21

Yes,worked for me and my wife.Don`t wait,We also took mega doses of C,D3,Zinc.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21

Have you personally taken 50mg of melatonin? Not sure I could stay awake with that much.
Posted By: 19rabbit52 Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
So you take the same dose (per your weight) for 5 days in a row? 5 days 5 doses?
Originally Posted by 19rabbit52
So you take the same dose (per your weight) for 5 days in a row? 5 days 5 doses?

yes
Originally Posted by Calvin

Have you personally taken 50mg of melatonin? Not sure I could stay awake with that much.

take itwhen you go to bed, test show that covid Proteins bond to it not your cells
Posted By: kingston Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by J23

Yep…. and Benadryl

This is not a viable treatment. Dosing was not specified as tests were done in vetro.

https://m.ufhealth.org/news/2021/tw...ess-against-covid-19-virus-early-testing

You can look at their earlier research on just diphenhydramine and read that doses high enough to effect viral replication exceeded maximum recommended doses as antihistamine.

Should be 10mg.

lol
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by J23

Yep…. and Benadryl

This is not a viable treatment. Dosing was not specified as tests were done in vetro.

https://m.ufhealth.org/news/2021/tw...ess-against-covid-19-virus-early-testing

You can look at their earlier research on just diphenhydramine and read that doses high enough to effect viral replication exceeded maximum recommended doses as antihistamine.

and there take you word, WHY? you wouldn't be I the shape you are in if you did this

Should be 10mg.

lol

sorry your right 10mg typo
Posted By: Calvin Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
Wasn’t sure I would wake up from 50. 10 keeps me groggy till noon.

and there take you word, WHY? you wouldn't be I the shape you7 are if you did this

I have no idea what you are trying to say.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21

5 is all I need. If I take more than 10 I get jittery and can’t sleep.

Odd, in that I generally have a high metabolic tolerance for meds

and there take you word, WHY? you wouldn't be I the shape you7 are if you did this

ditto ok keep up

if you have done this you wouldn't be in the shape your in now, it would have been gone in a day or two

Odd, in that I generally have a high metabolic tolerance for meds

Me too except for stuff that makes you drowsy. It's just the opposite with that stuff.
Posted By: BALLISTIK Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
Only thing I've heard is to make sure it ONLY has Ivermectin as the active ingredient. You DO NOT want the ones with other drugs, IE praziquantel, etc.
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
Only thing I've heard is to make sure it ONLY has Ivermectin as the active ingredient. You DO NOT want the ones with other drugs, IE praziquantel, etc.

fda is trying to ban ivermectin and now there coming out with other horse paste wormer
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
FLCCC now recommends doubling the dosage from 0.2 mcg./kg. to 0.4mcg./kg. for 5 days for early treatment and tripling it to 0.6mcg./kg. for those who are high risk due to age/comorbidities.
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK

This and follow FLCCC Dosing guidelines. I used Farnam Ivercare as shown in the pics on page one. Covid comes on real fast don't wait, take the Ivercare dose. I put the med on a spoon took it. recapped the syringe and put in the refrigerator for the next dose. When I had it last FLCCC GUIDELINES STILL RECOMMENDED 1 dose 3 days in a row and a follow up on the 7th day.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21

Funny how folks react. Benadryl puts me out like a light switch. Keeps Carolyn awake.

Took 20 mg melatonin last night as was aching and needed sleep. Didn't do anything, was awake every hour or two.
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
Ivermectin is some nasty tasting shiet , even when you can’t taste most foods you can taste it .
We use some garlic butter on bread , toast it in a frying pan and put ivermectin on toast .
It works , but also do the vitamins too .
Kenneth
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
Why even bother after this long? This new strain is supposedly just like a common cold.
Posted By: dimecovers5 Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by Blackheart
FLCCC now recommends doubling the dosage from 0.2 mcg./kg. to 0.4mcg./kg. for 5 days for early treatment and tripling it to 0.6mcg./kg. for those who are high risk due to age/comorbidities.

I've been following the FLCCC guidelines from the beginning. I"ve taken paste equal to 250 pounds ( I'm 230 ) for a year once a week then upped it to twice a week as per the guideline change about 6 months ago.

If I catch it despite this do I do paste at 750 pounds everyday for five days being high risk? I guess what I'm asking is the math correct for their formula to the notches on the tube?
Originally Posted by dimecovers5
Originally Posted by Blackheart

I've been following the FLCCC guidelines from the beginning. I"ve taken paste equal to 250 pounds ( I'm 230 ) for a year once a week then upped it to twice a week as per the guideline change about 6 months ago.

If I catch it despite this do I do paste at 750 pounds everyday for five days being high risk? I guess what I'm asking is the math correct for their formula to the notches on the tube?

I think your over taking the Ivermectin myself. What are the side effects of taking Ivermectin weekly? No one knows. We took 3 doses in a row then one dose a month there after. And then there's the issue of resistance, the over use of ivermectin for treating cattle has made ivermectin about useless for it's intended purpose.
Posted By: Mr_Harry Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
That’s what I did.
Posted By: BCBH Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
I did the FLCCC Post COVID-19 Exposure Prevention regiment yesterday. One of the double jabbed crazies in the family tested positive 2 days after our Christmas get together. The rest of the jabbed crazies are bugging out over something that's most likely going to be nothing but a common cold for the person who tested +. 3 positive results over the last 3 weeks from the jabbed crowd here.

Ahh the schadenfreude feels good. All the [bleep] and comments directed at me for not getting jabbed over the past 9 months or so and they're the one's catching it. I doubt they'll realize they've been lied to about the shot though. Remember 100% prevention from Covid? lol. The goal post has just continued to move every few months.

Ive been taking D3, C, B, Zinc and NAC to keep my immune system up for a while now but this is the first ivermectin dose since buying the tubes early this year when the info was mentioned on this forum. I spread it on an english muffin w peanut butter. I figured apples and peanut butter go together well...it wasnt horrible but it wasnt good either lol. Next dose is scheduled for tomorrow.
Posted By: phil223 Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
Monoclonal antibody infusion is what I’d be getting along with the other treatment if I get it.
Posted By: BCBH Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by phil223
Monoclonal antibody infusion is what I’d be getting along with the other treatment if I get it.

Are you white? If so get to the back of the line for that treatment, honky.

https://www.rt.com/usa/544546-minnesota-prioritizes-non-whites-for-covid-treatment/

ditto ok keep up

if you have done this you wouldn't be in the shape your in now, it would have been gone in a day or two

Learn to read.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
I have liquid pouron, have not needed it.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I have liquid pouron, have not needed it.

Dang good thing unless you were going to have someone pour it down your back. Orally taking pour-on Ivermectin will give you the sheets. Wabigoon, pour-on ivermectin has a petroleum base which you should of noticed if you've ever used it on cattle. We use the injectable Ivermectin and just mix it with our morning coffee.

Monoclonal antibody infusion, which had been widely available in FL, is no longer available due to Biden choking off supply unless:

1- You have covid
2- You claim to have been recently exposed to covid.

This info straight from the rep's mouth at the testing / treatment center set up in a county park 2 miles from my house.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21

That's all there is to it. IIRC every notch is 50lbs. I took the paste every day for 5 days, just dumped it out on a cracker and ate it.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21

True story

Right, and many of the idiots who got "sick" supposedly, were taking Ivermectin+ which has animal additives in it, and were not taking just the plain Ivermectin paste. There's no remedy for being a dumbazzzz.
Posted By: victoro Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
"Monoclonal antibody infusion, which had been widely available in FL, is no longer available due to Biden choking off supply unless:"

The Feds bought 400 million doses and are withholding the doses from the Republican run states only.
Posted By: roverboy Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
My wife's nephew used it to treat himself a few weeks ago.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by victoro
"Monoclonal antibody infusion, which had been widely available in FL, is no longer available due to Biden choking off supply unless:"

The Feds bought 400 million doses and are withholding the doses from the Republican run states only.

I don’t foresee any problems getting a monoclonal.

My medical teams at both Vanderbilt and Mayo have informed me of set-asides for program patients. The high roller club.

Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
Yeah and don't let anyone bullshit you it ain't apple flavored...mb
Posted By: CharlieFoxtrot Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Monoclonal antibody infusion, which had been widely available in FL, is no longer available due to Biden choking off supply unless:

1- You have covid

This info straight from the rep's mouth at the testing / treatment center set up in a county park 2 miles from my house.

Serious question Dirt, why else would you get MABs unless you had the China Flu or sx of it?

They're claiming short supply in MI to only those "most in need". Seems to me that if you're in the therapeutic window, you should get it. Outside of that window, not so much. Pretty easy flow chart.
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot

1- You have covid

Serious question Dirt, why else would you get MABs unless you had the China Flu or sx of it?

They're claiming short supply in MI to only those "most in need". Seems to me that if you're in the therapeutic window, you should get it. Outside of that window, not so much. Pretty easy flow chart.

Serious answer: Easy. You just answered your own question. Comorbidities and age alone would have easily qualified me for MaB treatment.. That is, prior to the swine nasally lying poser grifter communist ally in the White House shutting down supply.

Could still get them if I really wanted them. My phone call was strictly informational. My post was strictly to share the results of the information gathered from that phone call.

Posted By: CharlieFoxtrot Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
Roger that. Thanks.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21

That's BS, the same amount per pound as a horse. And it is practically impossible to OD on. You some kind of Bidenista?
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21

^this, they had some reported OD's believe it or not. There are human dosage tables for Ivermectin you can translate and check the dosage.

That's a fugging lie, got a link to a non sold out to Biden outfit that says this is true? WTF.
From what I understand ivermectin makes some people gassy.
Posted By: badger Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21

I fail to see a problem here..............
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
Bunch o puzzies!!! Drink bourbon and carry on with your life.

1- You have covid

Serious answer: Easy. You just answered your own question. Comorbidities and age alone would have easily qualified me for MaB treatment.. That is, prior to the swine nasally lying poser grifter communist ally in the White House shutting down supply.

Could still get them if I really wanted them. My phone call was strictly informational. My post was strictly to share the results of the information gathered from that phone call.

A couple things regarding Monoclonal Antibodies.

1. The Biden Administration shut off the supply last week citing the CDC's model showing 73% of cases were Omicron. at least two of the three MaB treatments currently available are believed to be largely ineffective at treating Omicron. Yesterday, the CDC revised estimated Omicron cases to 22.5%. Fückery...

2. Monoclonal antibody treatment is not without long term risks and may subject you to Original Antegenic Sin or otherwise undermine your ability to fight future infections naturally.
Originally Posted by badger

Yes, for many of us, it's a perk.
Posted By: Hemi Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
Took it for 5 days. Just dosage based on your weight rounded up to next 50lb increment. Plopped it in a glass of juice (it floats) and swallowed it like a pill. No taste that way. Not sure if it helped but wife and I had very mild symptoms and no ill effects.
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21

I'd guess you couldn't overdose on the paste, the quantity would be so large it'd be obvious. I've not heard of anyone overdosing on the injectable ivermectin but I could see it happening. We've used it for worming dogs for decades, lots of people living in the country with several dogs use it. The dosage is .1 ml for every 10 lbs. of body weight so a 70 lb. dog would take .7 ml, which isn't much. A buddy of mine's wife had a little 15 lb. dog and miscalculated the dosage (and she's a nurse!) giving him 1.5 ml instead of the .15 ml he should have got. It gave the dog a seizure, he was flopping around on the ground doing the funky chicken and frothing at the mouth. He came out of it about a half hour later and recovered OK, but they were scared for a while that was going to die or be permanently messed up.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Ivermectin - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Bunch o puzzies!!! Drink bourbon and carry on with your life.

Spot on.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Ivermectin - 12/30/21
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

I'd guess you couldn't overdose on the paste, the quantity would be so large it'd be obvious. I've not heard of anyone overdosing on the injectable ivermectin but I could see it happening. We've used it for worming dogs for decades, lots of people living in the country with several dogs use it. The dosage is .1 ml for every 10 lbs. of body weight so a 70 lb. dog would take .7 ml, which isn't much. A buddy of mine's wife had a little 15 lb. dog and miscalculated the dosage (and she's a nurse!) giving him 1.5 ml instead of the .15 ml he should have got. It gave the dog a seizure, he was flopping around on the ground doing the funky chicken and frothing at the mouth. He came out of it about a half hour later and recovered OK, but they were scared for a while that was going to die or be permanently messed up.

Covtard panic merchants use and spread bullshidt like ivermectin overdoses. That haven’t actually happened.
Posted By: Virginian2 Re: Ivermectin - 12/30/21
Originally Posted by badger

Could be if you fart like a horse....
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Ivermectin - 12/30/21

1- You have covid

A couple things regarding Monoclonal Antibodies.

1. The Biden Administration shut off the supply last week citing the CDC's model showing 73% of cases were Omicron. at least two of the three MaB treatments currently available are believed to be largely ineffective at treating Omicron. Yesterday, the CDC revised estimated Omicron cases to 22.5%. Fückery...

2. Monoclonal antibody treatment is not without long term risks and may subject you to Original Antegenic Sin or otherwise undermine your ability to fight future infections naturally.

king, both good points.

I do not see a need for me to pursue MaB's at this time. Revisit / revise.. if needed..
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Ivermectin - 12/30/21

Covtard panic merchants use and spread bullshidt like ivermectin overdoses. That haven’t actually happened.

Exactly.

I always look to Joy Reid for my medical advice and truth in journalism.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Ivermectin - 12/30/21

Just like someone taking aquarium cleaner for the ‘rona - yanno, like Trump said to do! /sarc
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: Ivermectin - 12/30/21
I have used it twice. A family member three times. Weight based dosages using notches on the plunger. Positive results. No adverse reactions.
Posted By: goalie Re: Ivermectin - 12/30/21
Ivermectin is one of the safest drugs out there.

If you manage to OD on it, well, stupid is SUPPOSED to hurt......
Posted By: Cluggins Re: Ivermectin - 12/30/21

Don't take this personally, but there are a lot in here too.
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: Ivermectin - 12/30/21
Originally Posted by goalie
Ivermectin is one of the safest drugs out there.

If you manage to OD on it, well, stupid is SUPPOSED to hurt......

Read a research article yesterday that tested Ivermectin at 4X the recommended dosage. Zero adverse effects. A full tube only contains 5 doses for a 250 lb person. I am skeptical of all of the reports of people OD'ing on Ivermectin.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Ivermectin - 12/30/21
A lot of OTC medicines can kill you if you overdose. Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Tylenol, to name 3 that are sold to anyone that walks through the door. Ivermectin has a pretty wide safety margin. And a very extensive safety record in humans all over the world. When we worm cattle I tell the boys to be generous with the Ivermectin and Cydectin. Haven't had a bad reaction yet.
Posted By: goalie Re: Ivermectin - 12/30/21
Originally Posted by Hastings
A lot of OTC medicines can kill you if you overdose. Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Tylenol, to name 3 that are sold to anyone that walks through the door. Ivermectin has a pretty wide safety margin. And a very extensive safety record in humans all over the world. When we worm cattle I tell the boys to be generous with the Ivermectin and Cydectin. Haven't had a bad reaction yet.

If you took 4x the maximum recommended dose of Tylenol for any length of time, you'd mess up your liver bigly.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Ivermectin - 12/30/21

If a dog has heartworms and you dose it with heart worm medication you will sometimes get a reaction like that.
Posted By: White_Bear Re: Ivermectin - 12/30/21
I did the Ivermectin as a preventative measure when one of my guys came down with Covid but still came to work with my blessing. I wasn't scared of the sickness. As soon as I started feeling symptoms I did the ivermectin, zinc, D, C etc.... I got hit hard. I had it over my 47th birthday and am a healthy and robust person. I only left my place once in over 2-1/2 weeks and that was to go to the local clinic because my O2 was well under 90%. They recommended hitting the ER but I went home and sniffed on my torch tank to get my levels up to +90%. I'm not going to die laying in a hospital bed.
I was in very rough shape and texting a buddy of mine (I didn't have enough breath to talk on the phone) when he reminded me about chlorine dioxide. It has been almost completely scrubbed from the web. I took 1.5ML per day in very small doses. A few drops in a water bottle and a swallow every 15-20 minutes. I was back to 75% living within 48 hours. I still get pooped out pretty quick but I don't know where I would have been without it. It's been about a month since I contracted covid. I do not recommend it but it saved me. It is used to treat water for those that don't know. That's my $0.02
Posted By: Virginian2 Re: Ivermectin - 12/31/21
Do any of you ever remember the government forbidding the medical community to prescribe a drug or drugs to treat a disease? As they did for ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.
Posted By: dimecovers5 Re: Ivermectin - 12/31/21
I've not read anything good or bad about Ivermectin and Omicron. Anybody seen any info? I'm assuming it works as well as it did against Delta but not sure.
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: Ivermectin - 12/31/21
Originally Posted by dimecovers5
I've not read anything good or bad about Ivermectin and Omicron. Anybody seen any info? I'm assuming it works as well as it did against Delta but not sure.

If Omicron is the current variant du jour in KY, it works...
Posted By: kingston Re: Ivermectin - 12/31/21
If I had Omicron, it works.
Posted By: slowmover12 Re: Ivermectin - 12/31/21
Take the ivermectin in the dosages listed on the flccc.net website. 24-48 hours you’ll see a marked improvement.
Posted By: butchlambert1 Re: Ivermectin - 12/31/21
Wife and I used the Ivermectin that was first prescribed by our doc and the hospital along with the zinc and vitamin D.
Posted By: Swamplord Re: Ivermectin - 01/01/22
Why not just get the real stuff in pill/capsule form for humans ? The dose is pretty much figured out, just follow the prescription instructions

I had no trouble getting the real Ivermectin prescribed for emergency use in case of exposure to covid-19

.....[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
© 24hourcampfire