-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I did the FLCCC Post COVID-19 Exposure Prevention regiment yesterday. One of the double jabbed crazies in the family tested positive 2 days after our Christmas get together. The rest of the jabbed crazies are bugging out over something that's most likely going to be nothing but a common cold for the person who tested +. 3 positive results over the last 3 weeks from the jabbed crowd here.

Ahh the schadenfreude feels good. All the [bleep] and comments directed at me for not getting jabbed over the past 9 months or so and they're the one's catching it. I doubt they'll realize they've been lied to about the shot though. Remember 100% prevention from Covid? lol. The goal post has just continued to move every few months.

Ive been taking D3, C, B, Zinc and NAC to keep my immune system up for a while now but this is the first ivermectin dose since buying the tubes early this year when the info was mentioned on this forum. I spread it on an english muffin w peanut butter. I figured apples and peanut butter go together well...it wasnt horrible but it wasnt good either lol. Next dose is scheduled for tomorrow.

[Linked Image]

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Monoclonal antibody infusion is what I’d be getting along with the other treatment if I get it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by phil223
Monoclonal antibody infusion is what I’d be getting along with the other treatment if I get it.

Are you white? If so get to the back of the line for that treatment, honky.

https://www.rt.com/usa/544546-minnesota-prioritizes-non-whites-for-covid-treatment/

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mikec6670
Originally Posted by kingston

and there take you word, WHY? you wouldn't be I the shape you7 are if you did this

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

ditto ok keep up

if you have done this you wouldn't be in the shape your in now, it would have been gone in a day or two

Learn to read.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I have liquid pouron, have not needed it.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I have liquid pouron, have not needed it.

Dang good thing unless you were going to have someone pour it down your back. Orally taking pour-on Ivermectin will give you the sheets. Wabigoon, pour-on ivermectin has a petroleum base which you should of noticed if you've ever used it on cattle. We use the injectable Ivermectin and just mix it with our morning coffee.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Monoclonal antibody infusion, which had been widely available in FL, is no longer available due to Biden choking off supply unless:

1- You have covid
2- You claim to have been recently exposed to covid.

This info straight from the rep's mouth at the testing / treatment center set up in a county park 2 miles from my house.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
So take the closest dose to my weight and that's all there is to it?

That's all there is to it. IIRC every notch is 50lbs. I took the paste every day for 5 days, just dumped it out on a cracker and ate it.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Lots of folks using it, just do the math on the right dosage. The only problems I've heard of is people that can't figure how to calculate the right dosage for humans and OD on it.

I have yet to see a credible story about anyone od’ing on ivermectin.

True story

Right, and many of the idiots who got "sick" supposedly, were taking Ivermectin+ which has animal additives in it, and were not taking just the plain Ivermectin paste. There's no remedy for being a dumbazzzz.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"Monoclonal antibody infusion, which had been widely available in FL, is no longer available due to Biden choking off supply unless:"

The Feds bought 400 million doses and are withholding the doses from the Republican run states only.

Last edited by victoro; 12/29/21.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My wife's nephew used it to treat himself a few weeks ago.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by victoro
"Monoclonal antibody infusion, which had been widely available in FL, is no longer available due to Biden choking off supply unless:"

The Feds bought 400 million doses and are withholding the doses from the Republican run states only.

I don’t foresee any problems getting a monoclonal.

My medical teams at both Vanderbilt and Mayo have informed me of set-asides for program patients. The high roller club.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yeah and don't let anyone bullshit you it ain't apple flavored...mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Monoclonal antibody infusion, which had been widely available in FL, is no longer available due to Biden choking off supply unless:

1- You have covid

This info straight from the rep's mouth at the testing / treatment center set up in a county park 2 miles from my house.

Serious question Dirt, why else would you get MABs unless you had the China Flu or sx of it?

They're claiming short supply in MI to only those "most in need". Seems to me that if you're in the therapeutic window, you should get it. Outside of that window, not so much. Pretty easy flow chart.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Originally Posted by local_dirt

1- You have covid

Serious question Dirt, why else would you get MABs unless you had the China Flu or sx of it?

They're claiming short supply in MI to only those "most in need". Seems to me that if you're in the therapeutic window, you should get it. Outside of that window, not so much. Pretty easy flow chart.

Serious answer: Easy. You just answered your own question. Comorbidities and age alone would have easily qualified me for MaB treatment.. That is, prior to the swine nasally lying poser grifter communist ally in the White House shutting down supply.

Could still get them if I really wanted them. My phone call was strictly informational. My post was strictly to share the results of the information gathered from that phone call.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Roger that. Thanks.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Lots of folks using it, just do the math on the right dosage. The only problems I've heard of is people that can't figure how to calculate the right dosage for humans and OD on it.

That's BS, the same amount per pound as a horse. And it is practically impossible to OD on. You some kind of Bidenista?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Yeah but lots of really stupid MFs out there...

^this, they had some reported OD's believe it or not. There are human dosage tables for Ivermectin you can translate and check the dosage.

That's a fugging lie, got a link to a non sold out to Biden outfit that says this is true? WTF.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
From what I understand ivermectin makes some people gassy.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kingston
From what I understand ivermectin makes some people gassy.

I fail to see a problem here..............

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 66 invisible), 2,274 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,672
Posts18,493,799
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.