Home
You have to ask yourself.. How stupid are these Mayo Clinic administrators?

I would not want these clowns in charge of my health.

How stupid are these Mayo Clinic administrators?

BY JACK PHILLIPS January 5, 2022

The Mayo Clinic in Minnesota fired 700 unvaccinated health care workers on Tuesday, despite nurses at the clinic issuing a warning several weeks ago about staffing issues.

“While Mayo Clinic is saddened to lose valuable employees, we need to take all steps necessary to keep our patients, workforce, visitors, and communities safe,” the Mayo Clinic said in a statement Tuesday in confirming the mass firings. “If individuals released from employment choose to get vaccinated at a later date, the opportunity exists for them to apply and return to Mayo Clinic for future job openings.”

The employees had until Monday to get the COVID-19 vaccine. Officials said the 700 workers who were terminated represent approximately 1 percent of the Mayo Clinic’s 70,000 employees.

“While final numbers are still not available, nearly 99 percent of staff across all Mayo Clinic locations have complied with the required vaccination program, meaning they have been vaccinated or have received medical or religious exemptions,” said the Clinic in its statement.

Outside of Minnesota, the Mayo Clinic operates hospitals in Wisconsin, Arizona, Florida, and Iowa. The Mayo Clinic is the largest employer in Minnesota.

“Based on science and data, it’s clear that vaccination keeps people out of the hospital and saves lives. That’s true for everyone in our communities—and it’s especially true for the many patients with serious or complex diseases who seek care at Mayo Clinic each day,” added the Mayo Clinic, without noting that studies and data suggest the COVID-19 Omicron variant appears to easily infect fully vaccinated individuals.

Some longtime Mayo Clinic employees who were fired for not receiving the vaccine told Twincities.com that they wouldn’t comment on the firings because they fear “community retaliation against either themselves or their families.”

Several months ago, President Joe Biden announced that health care facilities that receive Medicaid and Medicare funding would have to impose a vaccine mandate for all their employees or risk losing federal funding. About a week ago, the Centers for Medicaid & Medicare Services reversed its policy and announced it would begin enforcing the vaccine mandate in about half of all U.S. states, including Minnesota.

The agency, in a memorandum, said it modified the compliance dates for its mandates, meaning that facilities that apply have to comply with the mandate’s first phase. All health care staff needs to have obtained the first dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine by Jan. 27, 2022—or 30 days after the CMS memorandum was issued.

In mid-December, nurses represented by the Minnesota Nurses Association held a press conference to call on hospital CEOs to address staffing concerns.

“To our patients, I want to say this: Nurses will be here when you need us,” Mary C. Turner, union president and a COVID-19 intensive care unit nurse, said at the news conference on Dec. 20. “To our hospital CEOs and elected officials, please hear us: Nurses need more than words, we need action to address the crisis of staffing and retention in Minnesota hospitals.”

COVID-19 is the illness caused by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus.

The Epoch Times has contacted the Mayo Clinic and the Minnesota Nurses Association for comment.
Oschners Healthcare fired 280 before Christmas for the same reasons.
And all this while the pandemic has people dropping like flies by the hundreds of thousands. Go figure. whistle
Originally Posted by jaguartx
And all this while the pandemic has people dropping like flies by the hundreds of thousands. Go figure. whistle

But, they're so concerned about our "health". 😂😂😂
Originally Posted by local_dirt

But, they're so concerned about our "health". 😂😂😂

Yep. Get the jab or we will let you die on the front steps with a heart attack.
Nothing makes any sense anymore.
We can rest easy knowing that Mayo Clinics are now 100% staffed by people who have a vaccine that doesn't work.
And you can bet at least 3/4 of those nurses have natural immunity.
Yep, nurses rarely even get a cold
Originally Posted by benchman
We can rest easy knowing that Mayo Clinics are now 100% staffed by people who have a vaccine that doesn't work.

I feel so much safer now.. Think I'll go hug Gumby.

Oh, to be sure they are FAR less than 100% staffed.
It's amazing how stupid these people are,,, With a "Vaccine" that doesn't keep you from getting infected it shows it's all about control you do as we say or else you no longer work here. Sad what this country is becoming when you have to take 3 shots in order to work and support yourself and family.
Let's see... Patients go WITHOUT care because of staffing shortage... Or, patient MIGHT get a virus that has a 99.8% survivability. Hmmm... Tough call. Not...
The Mayo may have saved my life a few years ago. Think I’ll continue to go there.
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Let's see... Patients go WITHOUT care because of staffing shortage... Or, patient MIGHT get a virus that has a 99.8% survivability. Hmmm... Tough call. Not...

When do they install a troupe of Malinois at the entrance to prevent radioactive unvaxed from entry?

BULLS HIT Galore!! Dropping like flies….my ass!

Gonna sleep so good at night.
Originally Posted by dale06
The Mayo may have saved my life a few years ago. Think I’ll continue to go there.

you might have to turn on the lights when you get there, by the sounds of it.....
303 million in Fed payments last spring according to Star Tribune...hmmm. Uncle Sam says Vax, you either vax or walk away from free money. So, was it a health decision or a financial decision?
Keep stressing an already stressed infrastructure. Pretty stupid. The workplace misery will likely cause some to walk off the job, compounding the problem. I hate it for the patients, but I wish the organization much misery.

They ain't primarily in the life saving business anymore; but we understand, you're from Minnesota....
Originally Posted by Dutch

you might have to turn on the lights when you get there, by the sounds of it.....

Yep. Turn da lights on.. so's ya can see dat commie ass you're suckin.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
303 million in Fed payments last spring according to Star Tribune...hmmm. Uncle Sam says Vax, you either vax or walk away from free money. So, was it a health decision or a financial decision?

flintlocke, we all here know the answer to that. It's the sheeple that don't have a clue.
Crises->Opportunity->Single-Payer.
What ironic is the vax doesn't keep you from getting it or giving it so why the push to get vaxed. I know the government and its doc say get vaxed to protect those around you, but it doesn't at all. Some places have 95% of people in hospitals are double vaxed and/or boosted.
“While Mayo Clinic is saddened to lose valuable employees, we need to take all steps necessary to keep our patients, workforce, visitors, and communities safe."

This is a nonsensical statement, since they know perfectly well that no one any longer claims that the injections do anything to prevent contraction or spreading of anything, so it can serve no safety role at all. The most anyone is now claiming is that it might reduce the severity of symptoms, and they even seem to be backing off on that under the weight of massive evidence to the contrary. Which only leaves the purpose of the injections (and the passports) being to serve as a centralized control mechanism, combined with being a worldwide population reducer, the latter of which we are seeing massive evidence of in recent reports on death rates in Western nations.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

This, in spades.
Originally Posted by Riverc
It's amazing how stupid these people are,,, With a "Vaccine" that doesn't keep you from getting infected it shows it's all about control you do as we say or else you no longer work here. Sad what this country is becoming when you have to take 3 shots in order to work and support yourself and family.

Or receive life-saving surgery or hospital treatments.
The real reason is Mayo clinic doesn't want to lose fed funds. Back door govt control of the health care system.
Originally Posted by rangerat
The real reason is Mayo clinic doesn't want to lose fed funds. Back door govt control of the health care system.

This is all for show. To scare the sheeple. Those workers will be back doing their same jobs next week, only as contractors.
Originally Posted by Steve

They are making us wear N95 masks at work now. When HR handed me mine I said "I'm glad you guys gave me this, I don't want to get you sick from a virus I don't have." They said "its to protect you!"

But the nurses who helped saved you won’t.

The more I see people from Minnesota and Wisconsin share their thoughts here, the more I question the intelligence of people from those states.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
“While Mayo Clinic is saddened to lose valuable employees, we need to take all steps necessary to keep our patients, workforce, visitors, and communities safe."

This is a nonsensical statement, since they know perfectly well that no one any long claims that the injections do anything to prevent contraction or spreading of anything, so it can serve no safety role at all. The most anyone is now claiming is that it might reduce the severity of symptoms, and they even seem to be backing off on that under the weight of massive evidence to the contrary. Which only leaves the purpose of the injections (and the passports) being to serve as a centralized control mechanism, combined with being a worldwide population reducer, the latter of which we are seeing massive evidence of in recent reports on death rates in Western nations.

I often wonder if this is where we insert the "weeping and gnashing of teeth" God warned us would happen?
Odd that they don't want the miracle vaccine. Maybe we should listen to these Healthcare Heroes who are willing to lose their jobs rather than 'Take the cure'!
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Odd that they don't want the miracle vaccine. Maybe we should listen to these Healthcare Heroes who are willing to lose their jobs rather than 'Take the cure'!

Ain't that the truth.
I’m of the belief that people in low risk categories getting vaccinated are the true reason for the spread of Covid. They still get the virus, but have reduced symptoms from a virus that was low risk for them to begin with. I think they are carrying the virus and not knowing they are infected and going on with the daily lives, spreading the virus.

Nobody who voted for Joe Biden had any sense to start with why are you confused?
Jeffrey- kind of hat everyone here has been saying.

Originally Posted by Tyrone
This is all for show. To scare the sheeple. Those workers will be back doing their same jobs next week, only as contractors.

Tyrone- you are suggesting the contractors- who would now be without insurance of their own - would NOT have to get he jab as condition of employment?
Would be great if you could somehow verify this if and when it happens.
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

Nobody who voted for Joe Biden had any sense to start with why are you confused?

Trump won in a landslide.
Sure, 700 unvaxxed nurses are a threat to community safety but 2 million unvaxxed illegal aliens are not..

[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

...NOT !!!

Opensecrets.org --- Mayo Clinic -- Total Contributions by Party of Recipient:
I have a friend who is probably going there for treatment, can’t be good news since staffing is down before the layoffs.
When 700 medical care employees at a top medical clinic refuse to get the shot or lose their jobs, is an eye opening reason to doubt the logic of everyone blindly submitting to mass experimental vaccination. Very compelling.
My wife is an unvaxxed nurse, no mandate from her private office yet. She told me yesterday that literally every patient of theirs calling in have been vaxxed and boosted and mad as heck that they tested positive for the 'rona. She's not hearing from unvaxxed folks. She says the doctors just dont want to talk about it, they are still holding on that vax is the right thing to do, even for healthy folks. They are short staffed, mostly because vaxxed staff are out on quarantine with covid while she is going in early and staying late taking on their work load. The side effects she is seeing from the vax has her not wanting any part of it. One coworker of hers is now seeing a cardiologist, another developed tremors, and another developed bells palsy....and thats just coworker side effects, not what their patients are reporting also.
Several months ago, President Joe Biden announced that health care facilities that receive Medicaid and Medicare funding would have to impose a vaccine mandate for all their employees or risk losing federal funding. About a week ago, the Centers for Medicaid & Medicare Services reversed its policy and announced it would begin enforcing the vaccine mandate in about half of all U.S. states, including Minnesota.

This is exactly why the Hospital my wife and son work in, has done this. They are employing a bunch of Traveling Nurses, for big money, just to staff the local hospital.
My wife and son both got the vaccine, but many of the people they work with didn't, and were unceremoniously thrown out the window. How long someone had been employed at the Hospital didn't matter. Of course it didn't apply to upper level management people, who were the ones firing everybody else.

Brandon's little "risk losing Federal funding", didn't publicly include, that hospitals would be getting "Extra Funding and Benefits" from his administration for complying.. that is where a lot of the money at the local hospitals is covering the pay for these Traveling Nurses...plus under the table benefits, I am sure that is going to UpStairs Administration Execs... that's how democRats operate....

Hospitals are looking at a lot of employees gathering together, and suing. I sure hope these Execs and politicians get burned over decisions like this...

This isn't about health care at all... its about Governmental control of society in General.... "Do what we tell you to do or else..."

yet the Brandon Administration has NO Issues, handing out free health care to illegal aliens what so ever...

As the stomach turns...Friggin democRats.
Originally Posted by Mike_S
I have a friend who is probably going there for treatment, can’t be good news since staffing is down before the layoffs.

Friend of mines vaccinated dad got covid and his blood pressure dropped a ton to where he was admitted her in Ga. They had the beds, but not the staff. Rolled him in a room at 3:30pm, no one ever checked on him, no supper brought, etc. He literally pulled all the wires off him at 11:30pm and that was the first time a nurse or doctor came only because the alarm was going off. He told them he'd rather die at home and checked himself out. He made it through on his own and is still with us.
I am amazed. Even those on this web site don’t get it. We aren’t heading toward socialized health care. WE ARE FUGGEN THERE!!!!!! The medical field is taking their marching orders from the gooberment. Along with corporate America. Ask your self, what public company CEO. Agrees to fire employees they can’t replace. I’ll tell you. Ones that have been promised ridiculous tax write offs, and bail outs. CONSTITUTION BE DAMMED!!!!!! WAKE THE FUG UP AMERICA!!!!! Remember Ashley Babbit!!!!

Take care, Willie
Just part of the calculation to create total and absolute chaos... Gov't loves it... Until and unless the 'people' decide they'll not take it any longer... At that point, those politicians may find themselves literally running for their very lives..

They're really too stupid to realize what the consequences of their illegal/unconstitutional actions will be... They're final resting place will be very, very HOT...

It does if you look at it from the perspective that they are looking to control people. Nothing to do with your well being or health. Many people dont want to believe it or just dont value their civil liberties. Too many these days with no skin in the game, they are just along for the ride.

And after that chain comes total control.
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Jeffrey- kind of hat everyone here has been saying.

Originally Posted by Tyrone

Tyrone- you are suggesting the contractors- who would now be without insurance of their own - would NOT have to get he jab as condition of employment?
Would be great if you could somehow verify this if and when it happens.
I don't know all the specifics, but most contracting companies do provide health insurance. I also haven't heard any follow up reports. I can't find official reports with a web search. Maybe it was scrubbed, may I saw it in a comments section somewhere.
If the .gov actually cared, there wouldn't be 100,000's of illegals crossing the southern border that are then bussed to "interior" states to further spread the virus.
Originally Posted by Seafire

This is exactly why the Hospital my wife and son work in, has done this. They are employing a bunch of Traveling Nurses, for big money, just to staff the local hospital.
My wife and son both got the vaccine, but many of the people they work with didn't, and were unceremoniously thrown out the window. How long someone had been employed at the Hospital didn't matter. Of course it didn't apply to upper level management people, who were the ones firing everybody else.

Brandon's little "risk losing Federal funding", didn't publicly include, that hospitals would be getting "Extra Funding and Benefits" from his administration for complying.. that is where a lot of the money at the local hospitals is covering the pay for these Traveling Nurses...plus under the table benefits, I am sure that is going to UpStairs Administration Execs... that's how democRats operate....
All of this is made possible by the fiat currency system. A system that allows as close to unlimited money (and power) as is physically possible.

Well down the slope and no turning back.
But...if I LIKE my nurse....can I KEEP my nurse?
I wonder if,,,,Can they fire someone who got a prescription for the Pfizer coronavirus pill , didn’t actually take the pill but showed them the prescription and claimed that they took the pill and were fully vaccinated ?

It’s supposedly a one time pill, once per year.
Originally Posted by Jeffrey

But the nurses who helped saved you won’t.

The more I see people from Minnesota and Wisconsin share their thoughts here, the more I question the intelligence of people from those states.

That is so true. There are some good folks in WI & MN but for the most part the Unions, Teachers & other Libs have Big Gov’t & Commie State control ingrained into the populace for decades.
Here you go. An old fashioned vaccine from Baylor College of Medicine and the Texas Children's Center for Vaccine Development, No patents and it's open to any manufacturer that can safely produce it. They say a dose can be made for $1.50 per shot and does not need the refrigeration of the mRNA vaccines. CORBEVAX Since it cuts out the big 3 that is currently being used in America and does away with the billions of dollars they get, don't expect to see it here.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsa...cine-that-could-be-a-global-game-changer

A vaccine authorized in December for use in India may help solve one of the most vexing problems in global public health: How to supply lower-income countries with a COVID-19 vaccine that is safe, effective and affordable.

The vaccine is called CORBEVAX. It uses old but proven vaccine technology and can be manufactured far more easily than most, if not all, of the COVID-19 vaccines in use today.

"CORBEVAX is a game changer," says Dr. Keith Martin, executive director of the Consortium of Universities for Global Health in Washington, D.C. "It's going to enable countries around the world, particularly low-income countries, to be able to produce these vaccines and distribute them in a way that's going to affordable, effective and safe."

The story of CORBEVAX begins some two decades ago. Peter Hotez and Maria Elena Bottazzi were medical researchers at George Washington University in Washington, D.C., where they worked on vaccines and treatments for what are called neglected tropical diseases, such as schistosomiasis and hookworm.

When a strain of coronavirus known as SARS broke out in 2003, they decided to tackle that disease. After moving to Houston to affiliate with Baylor College of Medicine and the Texas Children's Center for Vaccine Development, they created a vaccine candidate using protein subunit technology. This involves using proteins from a virus or bacterium that can induce an immune response but not cause disease.

"It's the same technology as the hepatitis B vaccine that's been around for decades," Hotez says.

The goal: at least 40% vaxxed in all nations by year-end. This map shows how we stand
GOATS AND SODA
The goal: at least 40% vaxxed in all nations by year-end. This map shows how we stand
Their SARS vaccine candidate looked promising, but then the SARS outbreak petered out. No evidence of disease, no need for a vaccine.

When a new strain of coronavirus triggered the COVID-19 pandemic, Hotez and Bottazzi figured they could dust off their old technology and modify it for use against COVID-19. After all, the virus causing COVID-19 and the virus causing SARS are quite similar.

Hotez says they tried to interest government officials in the vaccine, but they weren't impressed.

"People were so fixated on innovation that nobody thought, 'Hey, maybe we could use a low-cost, durable, easy-breezy vaccine that can vaccinate the whole world,' " Hotez says.

"We really honestly couldn't get any traction in the U.S., but our mission is always to enable technologies for low- and middle-income countries production and use," Bottazzi recalls.

So they turned to private philanthropies. A major donor early on was the JPB Foundation in New York.

"The rest were all Texas philanthropies: the Kleberg Foundation, the [John S.] Dunn Foundation, Tito's Vodka," Hotez says. The MD Anderson Foundation also chipped in.

"When people say, 'Why did we move [from Washington, D.C.] to Texas?' Well, we knew that this was a great philanthropic environment. So this is really very much a Texas vaccine," although there were other, smaller donors from all over the country.

Hotez says that unlike the mRNA vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna, and the viral vector vaccine from Johnson & Johnson, protein subunit vaccines like CORBEVAX have a track record. So he and Bottazzi were relatively certain CORBEVAX would be safe and effective.

"And it's cheap, a dollar, dollar fifty a dose," Hotez says. "You're not going to get less expensive than that."

Clinical trials showed they were right to be confident CORBEVAX would work. An unpublished study conducted in India involving 3,000 volunteers found the vaccine to be 90% effective in preventing disease cause by the original COVID-19 virus strain and 80% against the delta variant. It's still being tested against omicron.

But CORBEVAX is already entering the real world. Last month, the vaccine received emergency use authorization from regulators in India. An Indian vaccine manufacturer called Biological E Ltd is now making the vaccine. The company says it is producing 100 million doses per month and has already sold 300 million doses to the Indian government.

"The real beauty of the CORBEVAX vaccine that Drs. Hotez and Bottazzi created is that intellectual property of this vaccine will be available to everybody," Keith Martin says. "So you can get manufacturers in Senegal, and South Africa and Latin America to be able to produce this particular vaccine."

By contrast, the makers of Pfizer and Moderna, for example, are not sharing their recipe.

One drawback to the CORBEVAX technology is that it can't be modified as quickly as mRNA vaccines can to adjust to new variants.

That forces public health officials to make difficult choices.

"Something which can be adapted the fastest versus something that can be adapted relatively quickly, but then more importantly can be manufactured at a large global capacity and at a cost of production which is much lower," says Prashant Yadav, senior fellow at at the Center for Global Development in Washington, D.C. The thought is some protection may better than no protection.

Of course, the ideal vaccine would have both qualities, and Peter Hotez is at work trying to develop technologies that can do that.

"There's no issue with pushing innovation," he says. "I think that's one of the really positive features of the U.S. vaccination program for COVID. The problem was it wasn't balanced with a portfolio or oldies but goodies."

Hotez is hoping his oldie but goodie will usher in a brighter future for the world.
Sounds like that's what they should have offered right off the bat, but there was no profit in it for big pharma.
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
When 700 medical care employees at a top medical clinic refuse to get the shot or lose their jobs, is an eye opening reason to doubt the logic of everyone blindly submitting to mass experimental vaccination. Very compelling.

Good point. I would have even more respect if they would refuse to administer the lethal injections.
I always thought they were over-staffed anyway.

Whenever I go there, they are tripping and falling over each other to take care of me.

And believe me, I’ve spent time in crappy Nashville hospitals where they have one barely mumbling English speaking nurse taking care of me and 10+ other patients at the same time. Taking them 45 fuggin minutes to come fix my iV, or bring my meds to me.

It’s unfortunate that admins do this, many of these people were there in the thick it of early on and till the minute they were walked out and, many working months before there even this fake vax available.

Not sure if it’s all care givers, techs, nurses or parking valets. Sad.
But...I still won’t let anyone else open me up.

Not toward the OP but i hope there’s no one making comments that feels they are justified in giving an opinion if they’ve lived in a tin shed and haven’t been to a hospital in 40 years.
Originally Posted by killerv
Originally Posted by Mike_S

Friend of mines vaccinated dad got covid and his blood pressure dropped a ton to where he was admitted her in Ga. They had the beds, but not the staff. Rolled him in a room at 3:30pm, no one ever checked on him, no supper brought, etc. He literally pulled all the wires off him at 11:30pm and that was the first time a nurse or doctor came only because the alarm was going off. He told them he'd rather die at home and checked himself out. He made it through on his own and is still with us.

Sweet Jeezus.

I had 2 procedures in the last 2 days. An MRI and a colonoscopy. Both took over 2 months of constant follow up and dogged determination to accomplish.

In both cases the attending physicians were kool-aid drinkers, trying to tell me the reason my gf recovered from Commiecron (the strain I'm guessing she had) was because of the jab and 2 boosters. (She is absolutely against the jab now). I told them both they were fulla schit and the real reason she recovered in less than 10 days was because she was in excellent physical condition and taking therapeutics.
My family has been treated at Mayo for generations. I love them and it really hurts to see them do something so stupid.
So it isn't about the crisis in healthcare at all. It's about not following orders.
© 24hourcampfire