Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by dale06
The Mayo may have saved my life a few years ago. Think I’ll continue to go there.

They ain't primarily in the life saving business anymore; but we understand, you're from Minnesota....

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dutch
The Mayo may have saved my life a few years ago. Think I’ll continue to go there.

you might have to turn on the lights when you get there, by the sounds of it.....

Yep. Turn da lights on.. so's ya can see dat commie ass you're suckin.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by flintlocke
303 million in Fed payments last spring according to Star Tribune...hmmm. Uncle Sam says Vax, you either vax or walk away from free money. So, was it a health decision or a financial decision?

flintlocke, we all here know the answer to that. It's the sheeple that don't have a clue.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Crises->Opportunity->Single-Payer.

Carpe' Scrotum
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
What ironic is the vax doesn't keep you from getting it or giving it so why the push to get vaxed. I know the government and its doc say get vaxed to protect those around you, but it doesn't at all. Some places have 95% of people in hospitals are double vaxed and/or boosted.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
“While Mayo Clinic is saddened to lose valuable employees, we need to take all steps necessary to keep our patients, workforce, visitors, and communities safe."

This is a nonsensical statement, since they know perfectly well that no one any longer claims that the injections do anything to prevent contraction or spreading of anything, so it can serve no safety role at all. The most anyone is now claiming is that it might reduce the severity of symptoms, and they even seem to be backing off on that under the weight of massive evidence to the contrary. Which only leaves the purpose of the injections (and the passports) being to serve as a centralized control mechanism, combined with being a worldwide population reducer, the latter of which we are seeing massive evidence of in recent reports on death rates in Western nations.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Nothing makes any sense anymore.

This, in spades.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Riverc
It's amazing how stupid these people are,,, With a "Vaccine" that doesn't keep you from getting infected it shows it's all about control you do as we say or else you no longer work here. Sad what this country is becoming when you have to take 3 shots in order to work and support yourself and family.

Or receive life-saving surgery or hospital treatments.

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
The real reason is Mayo clinic doesn't want to lose fed funds. Back door govt control of the health care system.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rangerat
The real reason is Mayo clinic doesn't want to lose fed funds. Back door govt control of the health care system.

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is all for show. To scare the sheeple. Those workers will be back doing their same jobs next week, only as contractors.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by rangerat

Politics is War by Other Means
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
They are making us wear N95 masks at work now. When HR handed me mine I said "I'm glad you guys gave me this, I don't want to get you sick from a virus I don't have." They said "its to protect you!"

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

But the nurses who helped saved you won’t.

The more I see people from Minnesota and Wisconsin share their thoughts here, the more I question the intelligence of people from those states.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
“While Mayo Clinic is saddened to lose valuable employees, we need to take all steps necessary to keep our patients, workforce, visitors, and communities safe."

This is a nonsensical statement, since they know perfectly well that no one any long claims that the injections do anything to prevent contraction or spreading of anything, so it can serve no safety role at all. The most anyone is now claiming is that it might reduce the severity of symptoms, and they even seem to be backing off on that under the weight of massive evidence to the contrary. Which only leaves the purpose of the injections (and the passports) being to serve as a centralized control mechanism, combined with being a worldwide population reducer, the latter of which we are seeing massive evidence of in recent reports on death rates in Western nations.

I often wonder if this is where we insert the "weeping and gnashing of teeth" God warned us would happen?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Odd that they don't want the miracle vaccine. Maybe we should listen to these Healthcare Heroes who are willing to lose their jobs rather than 'Take the cure'!

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Odd that they don't want the miracle vaccine. Maybe we should listen to these Healthcare Heroes who are willing to lose their jobs rather than 'Take the cure'!

Ain't that the truth.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I’m of the belief that people in low risk categories getting vaccinated are the true reason for the spread of Covid. They still get the virus, but have reduced symptoms from a virus that was low risk for them to begin with. I think they are carrying the virus and not knowing they are infected and going on with the daily lives, spreading the virus.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Nothing makes any sense anymore.

Nobody who voted for Joe Biden had any sense to start with why are you confused?

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jeffrey- kind of hat everyone here has been saying.

Originally Posted by Tyrone
This is all for show. To scare the sheeple. Those workers will be back doing their same jobs next week, only as contractors.

Tyrone- you are suggesting the contractors- who would now be without insurance of their own - would NOT have to get he jab as condition of employment?
Would be great if you could somehow verify this if and when it happens.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (907brass, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 308xray, 300_savage, 41rem, 10 invisible), 1,499 guests, and 876 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,723
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.