Home
what is a more social way to say

"you're Phu Ked" or "I got Phu ked"?

I've been racking my brain for a way to express that idea without the F word. I'm stumped.

The F word is just so appropriate, maybe that's almost 30 years of Navy in me.
Nowadays keep the f word. As a former Marine that's what I use.
To keep it nautical, how about "scrod"?
off hand:

Done, fried, beat, reamed, screwed, plucked, Effed, euchred, whipped, beaten, been got, been owned.

Those are just for starters, the context is so broad that there are so many words that would be fitting replacements. Depending on the situation, some would be more appropriate than others.
To prevent miscommunication, the use of correct terminology is critical, say what you mean.
Forked?
How about "I am an illiterate imbecile who cannot express himself without obscenity."
your health/bank account/freedom/other is in jeopardy.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
How about "I am an illiterate imbecile who cannot express himself without obscenity."

Think ya meant "inarticulate".

I would agree with you to Rocky before the liberals started destroying this country. No room to be nice anymore.
A person must decide if the use of the word is meant as a verb, noun, adverb, adnoun, etc. MTG

OK!! who had "complete doosh bag response" at 9:07 Central time? raise your hand.

Go ferk yerself
How about: You’ve been “Ned Beatty’d”.
You’re hosed or you’re pucked in the pooper mon 😁
A
PHA-Q
Originally Posted by navlav8r
You’re hosed or you’re pucked in the pooper mon 😁

I like hosed. Might use that one.
Stay out of those situations. Yeah, I know. I coundn't either.
IMO ,the F word is used too commonly today and it seems young women are the most noticed in it's use, but generally the younger generation.
I am of the older generation and I don't use it amongst ladies and I get somewhat embarrassed when a woman uses it. Of curse not all women are ladies.
Not to say I don' t use it myself at times, but I am usually alone.
Generally obscenities are a sign of poor literacy.
Originally Posted by saddlesore

that's a BS myth that's been busted by many psychologists and studies. you and rockyraab ought to go suck each other in the wal-mart parking lot.
Take your pick.

https://www.macmillanthesaurus.com/topics/to-be-in-or-to-get-into-a-difficult-situation
Watch the movie 14 peaks. Dude is a stud.
This is a quote from his point of view
I have been coming from mountain to mountain and sometimes you feel like, you are f ucked, but when you say you are actually f ucked, you are only what 45% f ucked.
Nirmal Purja
The term" nice guys finish first" has been said by no one.
Fhuqk is the most versatile word ever.

People offended by it's multiple usages need ta get a life or grow some sack....

Their are appropriate times and circumstances to use it.
And obvious times not too.

It a comfort word.....
👍👍👍😄😄😄

Screw
Screwed
Screwed up
Are good substitutes that aren't as offensive when needed or when around sensitve types.

24 yrs 9 months 5 days Army Infantry.
Never heard the foul word 🥴🥴🥴😄😄😄

Like I really care about certain people needing to seek a couch for a therapy session or some schitt, because they heard the F bomb come outta my piehole using it in various ways in a conversation about what the fugg ever....
Especially ones who ain't even involved in a discussion.
But complain to other limp wristed fuggs cause they heard you use the f bomb.
How many of you have had that experience from some pussomatic type relayed back to you by some head pussomatic type afterwards in the civilian or military world.
That right their is ultimate bytch....
Aint even got the sack to say something to you, but goes and cries to someone who will take their side and pacify them.

I cant imagine being a sensitive person....
Fhuqk feelings especially in this fhuqked the fugged up
Woke age schitt.
Some people need to be fugging offended and put in their place.

It's a adaptable situation dependant word since the dawn of time in every language on this planet.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣

Originally Posted by strikeu

you're Phu Ked" or "I got Phu ked"?

For starters, it's one syllable, not two.
Where I worked for years it was "assume the audit position."
Hosed.
Fooked
Is being a retard painful?

that's a BS myth that's been busted by many psychologists and studies. you and rockyraab ought to go suck each other in the wal-mart parking lot.

me agreez.
Long ago I had the Commandant hear my name.
An old biddie at NFCU in London was offended by my use of the term bullsheet.
She called CMC, who had someone call the Defense Attache Col Radcliffe, who then called the NCOIC and I was in it.
It wasn't an azz chewing, more of a do not cause HQMC ever to look in my direction again.
Words, just words, sent this old cow into vapors.
There are ways of saying nasty things without being obscene.
"You are an unwashed fellator with an Oedipus complex and canine ancestry!" It usually takes the guy a few minutes to realize he's been called a dirty, corksugging, mother-phugging SOB- - - -if he figures it out at all!

Pretty much proved my point. You probably can't say three sentences without using the F word because you don't have a large enough vocabulary. When you can't reply without attacking the person, it proves it
“Mommicked” . It’s an eastern NC thing. As in “that boat boat trailer is pure T Mommicked”
Originally Posted by renegade50
Fhuqk is the most versatile word ever.

People offended by it's multiple usages need ta get a life or grow some sack....

Their are appropriate times and circumstances to use it.
And obvious times not too.

It a comfort word.....
👍👍👍😄😄😄

Screw
Screwed
Screwed up
Are good substitutes that aren't as offensive when needed or when around sensitve types.

24 yrs 9 months 5 days Army Infantry.
Never heard the foul word 🥴🥴🥴😄😄😄

Like I really care about certain people needing to seek a couch for a therapy session or some schitt, because they heard the F bomb come outta my piehole using it in various ways in a conversation about what the fugg ever....
Especially ones who ain't even involved in a discussion.
But complain to other limp wristed fuggs cause they heard you use the f bomb.
How many of you have had that experience from some pussomatic type relayed back to you by some head pussomatic type afterwards in the civilian or military world.
That right their is ultimate bytch....
Aint even got the sack to say something to you, but goes and cries to someone who will take their side and pacify them.

I cant imagine being a sensitive person....
Fhuqk feelings especially in this fhuqked the fugged up
Woke age schitt.
Some people need to be fugging offended and put in their place.

It's a adaptable situation dependant word since the dawn of time in every language on this planet.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣

well said.

pretty sure saddlesore is the one you're thinking of here...
© 24hourcampfire