Home
https://patriotretort.com/joe-has-always-been-an-[bleep]/

It will never stop being hilarious that people voted for that (a)sshole Joe Biden because they thought he would usher in a return to civility and unity.

How stupid do you have to be to have believed that bastard’s “Restore the Soul of America” BS?

And now those voters who thought they elected an amiable, kindhearted grandpa are reacting in mystified disgust that Joe Biden went down to Georgia and spewed the most vitriolic, divisive, angry speech ever made by a sitting President.

Was half the country in a coma from 1973 until 2020?

Joe Biden has always been an (a)sshole. This isn’t new, guys.

Joe’s nasty, vicious, mean-spirited rhetoric on Tuesday didn’t just spring up out of nowhere. And it isn’t because dementia is turning his brain into rice pudding.

Joe has always been a hot-headed (a)sshole who deploys unbelievably over-the-top attacks on his political enemies.

Where the hell have you been?

Let me break it down for you. Joe Biden is and has always been a dick.

He’s an arrogant, self-important demagogue with a short fuse who doesn’t hesitate to slander and defame his political opponents in the most absurd, over-the-top ways imaginable.

Voters who fell for the genial grandpa routine are too stupid to ever vote again. In fact, the only people whose votes I want to suppress are those guys.

See, I watched clips from Biden’s absurd shouty speech on Tuesday and thought to myself, “Yup. That’s Joe.”

This morning, I read the transcript from Mitch McConnell’s floor speech on Wednesday where he excoriated Biden for his awful Georgia speech. And let me tell you, McConnell really hammers the bastard.

But one thing McConnell said had me shaking my head in dismay.

Right after Mitch described Joe’s speech as “profoundly unpresidential,” he added “I have known, liked and personally respected Joe Biden for many years. I did not recognize that man at that podium yesterday.”

Really, Mitch?

I recognized him instantly because that (a)sshole at the podium is the same (a)sshole Joe Biden has been since he arrived in Washington 49 years ago.

That man at the podium was the same man who tried to destroy Clarence Thomas during his confirmation hearings over 30 year ago.

That man at the podium is the same bastard who challenges people to wrestling matches and IQ tests whenever he’s questioned.

That man at the podium is the same dick who claimed Mitt Romney wanted to put black people back in chains and said black people who don’t vote for him “ain’t black.” He’s the bastard who thinks black people are too dumb to use the internet and are incapable of hiring a lawyer or an accountant.

He’s the same (a)sshole who got into the face of an autoworker during the 2020 primaries, told him he was full of (s)hit and offered to take him outside to beat him up.

He attacks the unvaccinated, targets parents protesting school boards, accuses anyone who opposes his massive, unconstitutional agenda of being segregationists and Confederates.

And that wasn’t even the first time Joe accused everyone who opposes his plan to federalize our elections of threatening the country with another Civil War. He said a lot of the same crap during a speech last July that he repeated on Tuesday.

How Mitch McConnell didn’t recognize that man at that podium is a mystery to me.

This is who Joe Biden has always been – an angry, short-tempered, congenitally dishonest, incompetent, demagogic (a)sshole.

The vicious, divisive anger we saw on Tuesday wasn’t a new facet of Joe Biden’s personality. It has always been at the very heart of Joe Biden’s personality.

Some people were just so desperate to get rid of “mean” Trump they decided to overlook Biden’s fifty years of being a hateful dick to do it.
Everybody knows that - even liberals.. But the "TDS" was so deep that they'd have voted for Satan... They could not divest themselves from the personality - could not recognize that Trump did more good FOR THE COUNTRY, than the last 3-5 Presidents combined... (IMHO)...

So - they voted.. And this demented POS is what they got.. And I hope beyond hope that they may finally realize what a bunch of dickheads these Dem voters are...

Alas - I'm certain to be disappointed..
Like father, like sons. I refuse to believe Hunter turned out to be such a chithead, and Beau was an angel. The genetics there are too strong.
The dopes that voted for mushbrain are as demented as dopey Joey.

But, the election was a fraud. Bidet didn’t win.

80 million votes, but not 80 million voters.
#WhiteHouseResident
With all his rhetoric & playing tough guy & telling people he's gonna kick their ass, I wish someone would have taken him up on it & kicked his sorry ass up around his shoulders.

He's so full of schitt that it just oozes out of his every orifice at all times.

MM
Everything gonehuntin stated is fact, not opinion, in my opinion. Yet liberals will call it a patriotic and unifying speech. Therefore, the rank and file Democrat voters will regurgitate, "ya, it was patriotic and unifying".
If Biden were going to kick anyones ass it should have been his own sons when he found out hunter was banging his brothers widow.
Originally Posted by Redneck
Everybody knows that - even liberals.. But the "TDS" was so deep that they'd have voted for Satan... They could not divest themselves from the personality - could not recognize that Trump did more good FOR THE COUNTRY, than the last 3-5 Presidents combined... (IMHO)...

So - they voted.. And this demented POS is what they got.. And I hope beyond hope that they may finally realize what a bunch of dickheads these Dem voters are...

Alas - I'm certain to be disappointed..

Well said
Link does not work nor do I see on Youtube where Biden spoke on 1/18/22. Need a little help finding his speech.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
If Biden were going to kick anyones ass it should have been his own sons when he found out hunter was banging his brothers widow.

Hunter learned from Joe who was banging the babysitter
He's more full of schit than that truck that comes to suck out your septic.
I believe all you said about Biden,,, But he's not the one who wrote the speech. I would like to know who wrote it.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
With all his rhetoric & playing tough guy & telling people he's gonna kick their ass, I wish someone would have taken him up on it & kicked his sorry ass up around his shoulders.

He's so full of schitt that it just oozes out of his every orifice at all times.

MM

Loved watching him get angry at that young journalist today. Young journalist kept his cool and made Hiden look like a fool.
Originally Posted by Borchardt

Hunter learned from Joe who was banging the babysitter

Pedo Joe believes he's entitled to do whatever he wants. Ethics, morals, The Law and The Constitution be damned.
Originally Posted by ironbender
The dopes that voted for mushbrain are as demented as dopey Joey.

But, the election was a fraud. Bidet didn’t win.

80 million votes, but not 80 million voters.

I believe you are correct sir! As is Dirt!
Biden is a pedophile.
Always.

Yep. He's a bully, and always has been a bully that relies on cons and grifting to obfuscate the fact that he's a lying plagiarizing dick that just vomits talking point with no substance. Oh, yeah, and he's a con man......and a dick.....
OP, greatpost!
Gone,
Spot on. This guy has been a fraud his whole life. Braggard, liar, plagiarist, racist, punk, corrupt, flip flopper, and just a disgusting human.

I wonder what kind of woman lives with a guy like that and keeps propping him up. She must have been there for the possible prestige of being first lady. or she is just like him...a fraud.

I cannot overstate my level of disgust that this guy represents the U.S.
Originally Posted by Diesel
Gone,
Spot on. This guy has been a fraud his whole life. Braggard, liar, plagiarist, racist, punk, corrupt, flip flopper, and just a disgusting human.

I wonder what kind of woman lives with a guy like that and keeps propping him up. She must have been there for the possible prestige of being first lady. or she is just like him...a fraud.

Everything you said is correct.. and I concur.
Gone,

Gone, Spot on. This guy has been a fraud his whole life. Braggard, liar, plagiarist, racist, punk, corrupt, flip flopper, and just a disgusting human.

Deadly accurate. Always a weak faker, a liar and plagiarist, desperate attention-seeker - just ask any of the classmates at the parochial Archmere Academy who suffered his presence there.
Nice hair and a good smile goes a long way in politics. Ask Bill.

The difference being is that Clinton is intelligent.

Still a lying, corrupt, immoral, treasonous, minor-f**king pervert dick, but intelligent.
Joe has always been an idiot

He's smart enough to keep getting elected.
The problem is "The Senate" , those do nothing Rebuplicans.
Originally Posted by Borchardt

Hunter learned from Joe who was banging the (Married to someone else) babysitter

Fixed it. Dr. Jill ditched her first husband for Joe.
I guess I’m a little young to have remembered it was he leading the charge of giving Clarence Thomas the Kavanaugh Treatment back in the day. Thanks for pointing that out. What an azzzhat.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
https://patriotretort.com/joe-has-always-been-an-[bleep]/

How stupid do you have to be

Read SACharlie's posts and you have your answer..
Poor charlie.
Gee; that azzhole at the podium is also the same P.O.S. that gave a eulogy at the funeral of Sen. Robert Byrd; who was a very high ranking official of the K.K.K.... Funny how that little tidbit of information never pops up. Can you imagine if Donald Trump had delivered a eulogy at the funeral of a K.K.K. member?
Lying scraggly ass nasally little chkunt is about the best I can muster.
Gone,

X2 and plus 10
© 24hourcampfire