Home
Posted By: Fireball2 LOL - 01/20/22
OMG my guts hurt! LOL

Posted By: skeen Re: LOL - 01/20/22
Whoa. laugh
Posted By: ldholton Re: LOL - 01/20/22
Hellboy you ever seen a crash up Derby with combines? Look it up it's there hell I may be on the video
Posted By: slumlord Re: LOL - 01/20/22
Man nooka,I posted dat sheeit a couple weeks ago

Were you stoned ???

lol
Posted By: slumlord Re: LOL - 01/20/22
Post the school bus one that I also posted so you get extra special hero points with the same dudes that have styrofoam for brain cells and forgot

Sheesh

😃
Posted By: william_iorg Re: LOL - 01/20/22
This is: YeeHa! I have several friends who would be in the middle of this.
Posted By: RAS Re: LOL - 01/20/22
Our town does the same thing but with old school buses. The County Sheriff always enters a bus and that bus is doomed from the start. The rest are local businesses or organizations. It’s hilarious and exciting to watch in that figure 8 format.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: LOL - 01/20/22
Originally Posted by slumlord
Man nooka,I posted dat sheeit a couple weeks ago

Were you stoned ???

lol

I try to be. I shoulda gone back and searched?
Posted By: stevelyn Re: LOL - 01/20/22
That's about as hillbilly as you can get.
Posted By: Higginez Re: LOL - 01/20/22
Bet that was fun to clean up.
Posted By: m_stevenson Re: LOL - 01/20/22
They need to pack a bunch of clothes and schit in those travel trailers so it looks like when Biff and Buffy in their Duramax pulling 80+ down the highway and Biff forgets he’s pulling a trailer and does the typical Chebby douchebag cuttin’ through traffic. Buffy’s suitcase of dongs and pegging harness spread all over the highway.
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: LOL - 01/20/22
KFWA just posted up a video with their king: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...0106/just-two-good-ole-boys#Post16860106
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: LOL - 01/20/22
Pretty entertaining!

I was in a demolition derby a couple of times but had to break my flag both times.
© 24hourcampfire