Home
DC Mayor Muriel Bowser Asks Residents to Begin Voluntary Rationing of Food at Grocery Stores

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ary-rationing-of-food-at-grocery-stores/

Although this is only a “voluntary” request, anyone with more than two brain cells left to rub together Knows how this will go down.

People will not “voluntarily” ration at the Grocery store, in fact just the opposite Will happen, people are going to flock to the stores and empty the shelf’s in a matter of days.

Then phase two of this plan kicks in, mandatory rationing of not only food, but fuel and other necessities, followed by looting, rioting, burning, killing.

Then phase three of this plan kicks in, curfews , only essential travel , limiting time allowed outside the home, etc.
More fear.
It's DC. Don't care. Bye.
Let the hangings begin.
People aren’t going to like that.
Once this kicks in those that have been asleep should start waking up. It's going to get very interesting. The trucker mandates are going to kick it into high gear in short order.
I bet any politician there isn't gonna go hungry.
Silly Rulers, they dropped History from the curriculum at all their "Higher Learning" money laundering (taxpayer dollars given to colleges used to give back to Democrats) institutes and they may very well repeat it because they did? French Revolution much?
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
Once this kicks in those that have been asleep should start waking up. It's going to get very interesting. The trucker mandates are going to kick it into high gear in short order.

Fill us in on the trucker mandates. I for one haven't heard this yet
Originally Posted by thumbcocker
Originally Posted by Mwbyler

Fill us in on the trucker mandates. I for one haven't heard this yet

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ike-over-vaccine-mandates-us-truc#UNREAD
Originally Posted by hanco

It's DC. The indigenous population has no regard for the laws at all, and the rest are rich, and have ways around it.
Good way to restart hording and cause shortages...

I work for Publix and when all this started we had groups of women coming in together, getting 2 carts and loading up on everything that was limited quantity. Obvious they were together and buying everything.
They would all get together afterwards and divide it up....
Just like the groups of boomers hitting academy buying calibers they don't need
Steps like rationing just make people buy more.
I've got a better idea- - - -how about some "politician rationing"? Bowser would be in about the third tier of that process, though. Cut the dead wood out of the top of the tree first!
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Kinda like Rocketman has having cooking contests while the nkoreans starved?
Have no fear. The South Bend Butt Boy will solve all our supply problems. He's a transportation expert, doncha know? Just like Camel-Ho is an expert on solving the border crossings.
There’ll be a thriving black market soon.
I think this is being taken out of context. Supposedly it's because of a major snow storm hitting the area.
Then again it could be the boiling frog. If so, get your house in order.
It, whatever "it" is, can't be far away.
This fuqkingg country is turning into Mogadishu more and more every day.
There is an app you can down load called FindShip. It uses AIS to locate any vessel that has one, anywhere in the world. I just checked mine around the Charleston SC area and I counted 25 ships waiting to go in to unload. I have worked in Charleston several times and I have never seen that many ships waiting to go in. The most I have seen was maybe 3 or 4.

There is a shortage all right. It’s the lack of intelligence in DC.
You forgot phase four where special concern is given to communities of color so they get extra shipments and looting food becomes a legal occupation rather than a crime.
Coffee, my God the coffee. I'd hate to have to switch over to molly at my age.
Originally Posted by hanco

No they not if that doesn't wake them up nothing will.
"Let them eat cake"...

The phrase said by Marie Antoinette in 1789, during one of the famines in France during the reign of her husband, King Louis XVI.

Y'all up yur histry?

And what happened next?
Americans could handle a little food rationing
Originally Posted by 19352012

I wonder if those other countries who get billions of our tax dollars are rationing food?

I wonder if those other countries who get billions of our tax dollars are rationing food?

If they are as fat as we are, I sure hope so.
Dam Rockin , you got the ladle swirling this morning 😀
Kenneth
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
More fear.

.....mongering.......
Originally Posted by local_dirt

LOL, true , but if this takes off like they hope it will, it won’t remain confined to DC for long
Its reassuring to know, your enemy has food...chik ...chik..... lets roll grin
One thing they ain't gonna run out of anytime soon is media kool-aid.
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Let the hangings begin.

I think guillotinés more emblematic! 😉
Ever wonder why DC has never had a mayor that wasn't black and corrupt. She is just an extension of Pelosi and the Marxist Cabal that is running America today. Wake up America.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Let the hangings begin.

I think guillotinés more emblematic! 😉

Either one suits me.

I ain't picky.
"Let them eat cake."
Originally Posted by smokepole
More fear.

.....mongering.......

Might be, but I sure as hell don't see an abundance of anything in America... everything seems to getting thin... and damn expensive.

Rumor had it that fertilize and chemicals are in a real mess... lower yields... won't help with prices or scarcity.

"There's half a million scarecrows in Denver who'd give anything for one mouthful of what you got. They've been under siege for about three months. They live on rats and sawdust bread and sometimes... on each other. At night, the pyres for the dead light up the sky. It's medieval." That was a cute movie.
Food rationing could get interesting. Seems like I read somewhere that the average city slicker only has a couple days of food on hand. Could cause some more "peaceful" protests.
Originally Posted by acy
Food rationing could get interesting. Seems like I read somewhere that the average city slicker only has a couple days of food on hand. Could cause some more "peaceful" protests.

Thank God I was raised by a depression era sharecroppers daughter!
Originally Posted by CashisKing
More fear.

.....mongering.......

Might be, but I sure as hell don't see an abundance of anything in America... everything seems to getting thin... and damn expensive.

Rumor had it that fertilize and chemicals are in a real mess... lower yields... won't help with prices or scarcity.

"There's half a million scarecrows in Denver who'd give anything for one mouthful of what you got. They've been under siege for about three months. They live on rats and sawdust bread and sometimes... on each other. At night, the pyres for the dead light up the sky. It's medieval." That was a cute movie.

What movie was that? If those scarecrows show up here, I've got something for 'em.
More fear.

.....mongering.......

What movie was that? If those scarecrows show up here, I've got something for 'em.

Wolverines!!!!
Will there be a shortage of meth?
Originally Posted by acy

…and toilet paper.
All this gloom and doom generated by one little Twitter post.

DC Homeland Security & Emergency Management
We coordinate homeland security and emergency preparedness/response/recovery for the District of Columbia.

If you're hitting the grocery store to prepare for winter weather, please just buy what you need and leave some for others!

You may have noticed empty shelves in some stores due to national supply chain issues, but there is no need to buy more than you normally would.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DC_HSEMA/status/1482418930715185155
As good a place as any for some such Schittshow to unfold. Too good to be true. I’ll wait with baited breath but anticipate disappointment.
More fear.

.....mongering.......

Wolverines!!!!

ROFLMAO!
I've said for a long time now the way to take care of the problem is to quit feeding the cities, probably 60 to 90 days max.
Originally Posted by JeffA

We coordinate homeland security and emergency preparedness/response/recovery for the District of Columbia.

If you're hitting the grocery store to prepare for winter weather, please just buy what you need and leave some for others!

You may have noticed empty shelves in some stores due to national supply chain issues, but there is no need to buy more than you normally would.

Biden does seem like a genius to 28% of America... you should listen to his great wisdom. Keep us posted.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I've said for a long time now the way to take care of the problem is to quit feeding the cities, probably 60 to 90 days max.

Just think??? No one uses wall paper past anymore. So any scraped off the walls of tenements will be quite vintage! 😉
Originally Posted by JeffA

Biden does seem like a genius to 28% of America... you should listen to his great wisdom. Keep us posted.

Yeah Slavek doesn’t think he or Harris will win re-election.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry, you won't find me to be politically motivated.
I find it all to be disgusting.
Old folks use to say when I was a child you better hold on to your land to raise your own food and meat cause day is coming like we talking about. Grandparents use to take buttermilk,eggs butter, etc.and take it to town and exchange it for sugar, flour, salt, and goods they needed. Grandpa got his first carton of Coca Cola and would ration it to 11 children. He would kill like 10 hogs after Thanksgiving when it got freezing weather and feed his family all year, eggs from the chickens, milk from the cows, vegetables from the garden, hunted game to put food on the table.... and we think we got it better. I was raised on a farm and have seen both sides.....oh how the times have changed.
We have become more specialized.
Originally Posted by acy

Me too.

Well...sorta.
LOL! Yeah Jim. Hit the grocery store last week and stocked up on depression food and fixings!

“Carnation milk is the the best in the land
Comes to you in a little red can
No tit to squeeze, no hay to pitch
Just poke a hole in the sunuvabitch!"

(With thanks to Miles Patton).
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by acy

Me too.

Well...sorta.

That description fit my dad. We learned early on not to complain about the food on the table. Or ask "what's for dessert." If you asked that question you'd get a big second helping of whatever the vegetable of the day was.
Egg and chicken thieving might become a thing again, though.
LOL! Yeah Jim. Hit the grocery store last week and stocked up on depression food and fixings!

“Carnation milk is the the best in the land
Comes to you in a little red can
No tit to squeeze, no hay to pitch
Just poke a hole in the sunuvabitch!"

(With thanks to Miles Patton).

I taught myself how to take a pig head and make food out of it.

I also have about 40 pounds of kidney fat saved up that I will make tallow out of.

It goes full circle I guess!
Originally Posted by acy

Me too.

Well...sorta.

That description fit my dad. We learned early on not to complain about the food on the table. Or ask "what's for dessert." If you asked that question you'd get a big second helping of whatever the vegetable of the day was.

I asked momma about wild game. It was basically nonexistent to them. Deer had been kilt out by the preceding generation. She said sometimes they got the occasional squirrel or rabbit. But most everything wild was extinct around them. With the exception of skunks. Said there was lots of skunks! 🤣🤣🤣
Yes. Game was not as plentiful up here until agriculture got going.

They built sod huts to live in and nice barns for their livestock.
Local guy does big meat rabbits...

I am good friends with a bunch of commercial watermen/fisherman.

They are sharking now... I'll eat shark gladly.

Shrimping last month...
this country took a dive with Biden way faster than I ever envisioned. Obama looks like Reagan at this point.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
this country took a dive with Biden way faster than I ever envisioned. Obama looks like Reagan at this point.

Oh yes. The people running Biden are hardcore globalist, great resetters, and are intent on global destruction, but particularly for White civilization. Their ultimate objective is a greatly reduced global population, reduced to general serfdom. "You will own nothing, be happy that way, and eat ze bugs."
Politician that put out that bullshit don't care if anybody *really* rations anything.

It's just part of the propaganda scare stories, ta make people think the cold and flu season is really serious.

"If the stores are rationing, covid must still be bad". An extension of the "cases!" hysteria.

And covtards are dumb enough ta believe it.

The sign, is just a sign that .gov suppression/unConstitutional abuses of power, are gonna continue/increase.
Yes. Game was not as plentiful up here until agriculture got going.

They built sod huts to live in and nice barns for their livestock.

Lots of People starved to death on this Continent previous to agriculture, my Grandpa was feeding his family with gophers in southern Saskatchewan in the 1930's.
This has got to be like the 10th thread that turned into a brag fest about ancient leftovers in the last week.
I have not yet begun to hoard
Originally Posted by acy

Me too.

Well...sorta.

I asked momma about wild game. It was basically nonexistent to them. Deer had been kilt out by the preceding generation. She said sometimes they got the occasional squirrel or rabbit. But most everything wild was extinct around them. With the exception of skunks. Said there was lots of skunks! 🤣🤣🤣

Did you hear about the depression-era family that only had deer meat to eat? They were sitting down to dinner one night, and the youngest son said "mama, what is this meat we're eating?"

Mama was proud and didn't want to say "deer meat" so she said, "well honey, it's what mama calls daddy sometimes."

Whereupon the oldest son said "spit it out Jimmy, it's an assh*le.!!"
Originally Posted by slumlord

LOL...

Slum FTW!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Oh yes. The people running Biden are hardcore globalist, great resetters, and are intent on global destruction, but particularly for White civilization. Their ultimate objective is a greatly reduced global population, reduced to general serfdom. "You will own nothing, be happy that way, and eat ze bugs."

And there’s still folks that hang onto his every babbling word.
all you really need is ammo, tobacco, booze. you can barter for what you need with those three staples.

Me neither, but I do have a plan drawn out, the neighbor has food and booze, cable is all paid up too, the innanet is with the cable, he has no bullets, I do, did I miss anything? LOL
Originally Posted by 673
Will there be a shortage of meth?

Blackheart's so afraid a Covid, he cooked his meth back inta sudafed.
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
all you really need is ammo, tobacco, booze. you can barter for what you need with those three staples.

How about chocolate? Only problem with stockpiling chocolate is that you will be tempted to eat it all within a few days of acquiring it.
The rivers are full of catfeesh around here. Lots of streams and creeks too

I got 6 bags of flour and about 10 gallons of fry oil on hand

👏🏻

👏🏻

You got them jumping carps?
Originally Posted by viking

The bleck market has been thriving on our dime for a while. Notice the size of some of those whales.

We would die after a month without food while so many of them will just be getting down to middle weight range.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Politician that put out that bullshit don't care if anybody *really* rations anything.

It's just part of the propaganda scare stories, ta make people think the cold and flu season is really serious.

"If the stores are rationing, covid must still be bad". An extension of the "cases!" hysteria.

The sign, is just a sign that .gov suppression/unConstitutional abuses of power, are gonna continue/increase.

Yep. Oreilly said on Hannity radio the other day the supply chain shortage is due to the Covid.

UFR

👏🏻

20 ga #6 is sweet and sufficient

Now I know there will be braggarts that claim they can stack em deep with a 410
Originally Posted by jaguartx

The bleck market has been thriving on our dime for a while. Notice the size of some of those whales.

We would die after a month without food while so many of them will just be getting down to middle weight range.

We have a Bleck market up at 5-points

They have the best rag bologna and hoop cheese

Yep. Oreilly said on Hannity radio the other day the supply chain shortage is due to the Covid.

UFR

The "cause" will change soon enough...

The war in Ukraine will superseded the Rona in less than a week...

I played a lot of "Pin The Tail On the Donkey" when I was very drunk in college. I learned chit.

👏🏻

20 ga #6 is sweet and sufficient

Now I know there will be braggarts that claim they can stack em deep with a 410

👏🏻
And the rivers are so polluted with PCB's, mercury and mirex it's unhealthy to eat in any quantity. I'll only eat fish out of spring fed ponds and mountain streams. Nothing that flows through any towns/cities, residential areas or farmland.

UFR

I played a lot of "Pin The Tail On the Donkey" when I was very drunk in college. I learned chit.

Hahaha. I know you did, but do you think it will fix the supply chain shortage?

You forgot whiskey.

You forgot whiskey.

I was going to say women too, but you'll be able to get them too with sardines or Vienna sausage.

They want the Ukraine/Ruskie thing to take people's mind off Biden's Covid failure.

It will be another Biden failure. The food shortage will be another Biden failure that takes their minds off the Ukraine failure.

No food to spend their God given right food stamps on will remind them of Biden's failure.

Hunger clears the mind and helps people focus on facts rather than dimocommie BS.
This has got to be like the 10th thread that turned into a brag fest about ancient leftovers in the last week.
Hell , for most the fire is nothing but a place to brag about how rich, successful and smart they are compared to the unwashed masses.
It’ll all be good if Kools & Colt.45 are still available.
There are many idiots & completely stupid fools attempting to run various parts of this country, like Newscum & Whitmer................Muriel Bowser goes the the very, very pinnacle of that ignorant, stupid & foolish group.

MM

UFR

Hahaha. I know you did, but do you think it will fix the supply chain shortage?

I will put it like this...

If China declared War on America TODAY (they claimed the color of O'Biden's tie was an insult... i.e. ANY EXCUSE)... they would NOT have to advance one single troop... they would just have to stop shipping chit to us... AND America would sue for peace within 3 months.

What is happening now is a precursor... as was the VERY DELIBERATE Rona attack against the world.

Trump got this... virtually no one else does.

That is the funnest chit I have seen in a long time. +1 on Best Video on 2022.

Exactly!! No different than the German army in Stalingrad in WWII. The German generals were fit and healthy when captured, their troops, not so much. The Generals also lived in relative luxury when compared to the troops they commanded with the large majority of generals surviving captivity compared to about 5% of their troops. We are being treated the same.

Just look at how they “suffered” the last two years of covid, Pelosi and her freezers full of expensive ice cream, AOC, and many others enjoying trips to Florida while the rest of America suffers. How about protection? Most of them have security details while we common folk have to defend ourselves, WHEN they “let” us. Dementia Joe says this is all ok though, he’s doing a great job…

They want the Ukraine/Ruskie thing to take people's mind off Biden's Covid failure.

It will be another Biden failure. The food shortage will be another Biden failure that takes their minds off the Ukraine failure.

No food to spend their God given right food stamps on will remind them of Biden's failure.

Hunger clears the mind and helps people focus on facts rather than dimocommie BS.

True.
But the die hard DemoRat’s and the Welfare Hood Rats will be too damn stupid to put 2 + 2 together.

Only when the Welfare Hood Rats start looting & burning the homes of die hard DemoRat’s to get food & supplies, then and only then will the Leftard Biden worshipers figure it out.
It’ll be too late for those stupid bastards by then.
Within 6 months to a year, those two groups will be doomed.

yeah stave them out
Originally Posted by steve4102
DC Mayor Muriel Bowser Asks Residents to Begin Voluntary Rationing of Food at Grocery Stores

Although this is only a “voluntary” request, anyone with more than two brain cells left to rub together Knows how this will go down.

People will not “voluntarily” ration at the Grocery store, in fact just the opposite Will happen, people are going to flock to the stores and empty the shelf’s in a matter of days.

Then phase two of this plan kicks in, mandatory rationing of not only food, but fuel and other necessities, followed by looting, rioting, burning, killing.

Then phase three of this plan kicks in, curfews , only essential travel , limiting time allowed outside the home, etc.

I heard Americans have certain shortages. For example, for some reason there is shortage of pomazankove maslo. Weather systems often lead people into emptying of store shelves. Did that region have recent storms? If so there is nothing to worry about.
We have plenty of food, but it’s gonna play Hell with my Keto…..

He's making up for lost time.

The Democrats, sorry, The Uniparty, devised a 16 year plan to totally destroy the American Economy, our way of life and our Capitalistic system. It started with Obama back in 2008. He and the Democrats, sorry, The Uniparty, were to gradually pass legislation and EO designed to slowly take America down bit by bit, The Frog in the Hot Water thing.

After Obama's 8 years they were half way there, Hillary was selected to finish the job with her guaranteed 8 year reign.

Their plan to install Hillary hit a major snag when the Democrats, sorry the Uniparty failed to believe their own polling data on how popular Trump actually was. As a result they failed to adjust the Dominion Algorithms resulting in a trump victory.

but that didn't stop the Democrats, sorry the Uniparty, from doing everything they could to shut down his America First Agenda.

So now Trump is gone and the Democrats, sorry the Uniparty, have to do in four years what was supposed to take 8 years.

Why's it gotta black.
One way to check if there will be a problem is to check certain food availability. For example: large chinese sacks or rice, large bags of Idaho potatoes, canned/powdered milk, flour, sugar, canned fish........If you find shortages there problem might be close at hand. If only milk, bread, eggs are missing there are no reasons for concern.
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by steve4102

I heard Americans have certain shortages. For example, for some reason there is shortage of pomazankove maslo. Weather systems often lead people into emptying of store shelves. Did that region have recent storms? If so there is nothing to worry about.

You know hard times are here when you can't find any pomazankove maslo. Dark days indeed!
Originally Posted by ringworm

Why's it gotta black.

You think ammo and food is high now? Just wait..

This is obamas third term actually.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

This is obamas third term actually.

We're not quite there yet, that's communism...the government owns everything and determines what you need.

Socialism comes first...you can own things, but the government decides what you can do with it.

👍
© 24hourcampfire