Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Politician that put out that bullshit don't care if anybody *really* rations anything.

It's just part of the propaganda scare stories, ta make people think the cold and flu season is really serious.

"If the stores are rationing, covid must still be bad". An extension of the "cases!" hysteria.

And covtards are dumb enough ta believe it.

The sign, is just a sign that .gov suppression/unConstitutional abuses of power, are gonna continue/increase.

Yep. Oreilly said on Hannity radio the other day the supply chain shortage is due to the Covid.

UFR

The "cause" will change soon enough...

The war in Ukraine will superseded the Rona in less than a week...

I played a lot of "Pin The Tail On the Donkey" when I was very drunk in college. I learned chit.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by 19352012
The rivers are full of catfeesh around here. Lots of streams and creeks too

I got 6 bags of flour and about 10 gallons of fry oil on hand

👏🏻

You got them jumping carps?

20 ga #6 is sweet and sufficient

Now I know there will be braggarts that claim they can stack em deep with a 410

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
The rivers are full of catfeesh around here. Lots of streams and creeks too

I got 6 bags of flour and about 10 gallons of fry oil on hand

👏🏻
And the rivers are so polluted with PCB's, mercury and mirex it's unhealthy to eat in any quantity. I'll only eat fish out of spring fed ponds and mountain streams. Nothing that flows through any towns/cities, residential areas or farmland.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Politician that put out that bullshit don't care if anybody *really* rations anything.

It's just part of the propaganda scare stories, ta make people think the cold and flu season is really serious.

"If the stores are rationing, covid must still be bad". An extension of the "cases!" hysteria.

The sign, is just a sign that .gov suppression/unConstitutional abuses of power, are gonna continue/increase.

Yep. Oreilly said on Hannity radio the other day the supply chain shortage is due to the Covid.

UFR

I played a lot of "Pin The Tail On the Donkey" when I was very drunk in college. I learned chit.

Hahaha. I know you did, but do you think it will fix the supply chain shortage?

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/23/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
all you really need is ammo, tobacco, booze. you can barter for what you need with those three staples.

You forgot whiskey.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
all you really need is ammo, tobacco, booze. you can barter for what you need with those three staples.

You forgot whiskey.

I was going to say women too, but you'll be able to get them too with sardines or Vienna sausage.

They want the Ukraine/Ruskie thing to take people's mind off Biden's Covid failure.

It will be another Biden failure. The food shortage will be another Biden failure that takes their minds off the Ukraine failure.

No food to spend their God given right food stamps on will remind them of Biden's failure.

Hunger clears the mind and helps people focus on facts rather than dimocommie BS.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
This has got to be like the 10th thread that turned into a brag fest about ancient leftovers in the last week.
Hell , for most the fire is nothing but a place to brag about how rich, successful and smart they are compared to the unwashed masses.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It’ll all be good if Kools & Colt.45 are still available.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There are many idiots & completely stupid fools attempting to run various parts of this country, like Newscum & Whitmer................Muriel Bowser goes the the very, very pinnacle of that ignorant, stupid & foolish group.

MM

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing

UFR

Hahaha. I know you did, but do you think it will fix the supply chain shortage?

I will put it like this...

If China declared War on America TODAY (they claimed the color of O'Biden's tie was an insult... i.e. ANY EXCUSE)... they would NOT have to advance one single troop... they would just have to stop shipping chit to us... AND America would sue for peace within 3 months.

What is happening now is a precursor... as was the VERY DELIBERATE Rona attack against the world.

Trump got this... virtually no one else does.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

That is the funnest chit I have seen in a long time. +1 on Best Video on 2022.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I bet any politician there isn't gonna go hungry.

Exactly!! No different than the German army in Stalingrad in WWII. The German generals were fit and healthy when captured, their troops, not so much. The Generals also lived in relative luxury when compared to the troops they commanded with the large majority of generals surviving captivity compared to about 5% of their troops. We are being treated the same.

Just look at how they “suffered” the last two years of covid, Pelosi and her freezers full of expensive ice cream, AOC, and many others enjoying trips to Florida while the rest of America suffers. How about protection? Most of them have security details while we common folk have to defend ourselves, WHEN they “let” us. Dementia Joe says this is all ok though, he’s doing a great job…

Last edited by 450BM; 01/23/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

They want the Ukraine/Ruskie thing to take people's mind off Biden's Covid failure.

It will be another Biden failure. The food shortage will be another Biden failure that takes their minds off the Ukraine failure.

No food to spend their God given right food stamps on will remind them of Biden's failure.

Hunger clears the mind and helps people focus on facts rather than dimocommie BS.

True.
But the die hard DemoRat’s and the Welfare Hood Rats will be too damn stupid to put 2 + 2 together.

Only when the Welfare Hood Rats start looting & burning the homes of die hard DemoRat’s to get food & supplies, then and only then will the Leftard Biden worshipers figure it out.
It’ll be too late for those stupid bastards by then.
Within 6 months to a year, those two groups will be doomed.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
It's DC. Don't care. Bye.

yeah stave them out

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
DC Mayor Muriel Bowser Asks Residents to Begin Voluntary Rationing of Food at Grocery Stores

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ary-rationing-of-food-at-grocery-stores/

Although this is only a “voluntary” request, anyone with more than two brain cells left to rub together Knows how this will go down.

People will not “voluntarily” ration at the Grocery store, in fact just the opposite Will happen, people are going to flock to the stores and empty the shelf’s in a matter of days.

Then phase two of this plan kicks in, mandatory rationing of not only food, but fuel and other necessities, followed by looting, rioting, burning, killing.

Then phase three of this plan kicks in, curfews , only essential travel , limiting time allowed outside the home, etc.

I heard Americans have certain shortages. For example, for some reason there is shortage of pomazankove maslo. Weather systems often lead people into emptying of store shelves. Did that region have recent storms? If so there is nothing to worry about.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We have plenty of food, but it’s gonna play Hell with my Keto…..

What fresh Hell is this?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
this country took a dive with Biden way faster than I ever envisioned. Obama looks like Reagan at this point.

He's making up for lost time.

The Democrats, sorry, The Uniparty, devised a 16 year plan to totally destroy the American Economy, our way of life and our Capitalistic system. It started with Obama back in 2008. He and the Democrats, sorry, The Uniparty, were to gradually pass legislation and EO designed to slowly take America down bit by bit, The Frog in the Hot Water thing.

After Obama's 8 years they were half way there, Hillary was selected to finish the job with her guaranteed 8 year reign.

Their plan to install Hillary hit a major snag when the Democrats, sorry the Uniparty failed to believe their own polling data on how popular Trump actually was. As a result they failed to adjust the Dominion Algorithms resulting in a trump victory.

but that didn't stop the Democrats, sorry the Uniparty, from doing everything they could to shut down his America First Agenda.

So now Trump is gone and the Democrats, sorry the Uniparty, have to do in four years what was supposed to take 8 years.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by viking
There’ll be a thriving black market soon.

Why's it gotta black.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
One way to check if there will be a problem is to check certain food availability. For example: large chinese sacks or rice, large bags of Idaho potatoes, canned/powdered milk, flour, sugar, canned fish........If you find shortages there problem might be close at hand. If only milk, bread, eggs are missing there are no reasons for concern.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by steve4102
DC Mayor Muriel Bowser Asks Residents to Begin Voluntary Rationing of Food at Grocery Stores

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ary-rationing-of-food-at-grocery-stores/

Although this is only a “voluntary” request, anyone with more than two brain cells left to rub together Knows how this will go down.

People will not “voluntarily” ration at the Grocery store, in fact just the opposite Will happen, people are going to flock to the stores and empty the shelf’s in a matter of days.

Then phase two of this plan kicks in, mandatory rationing of not only food, but fuel and other necessities, followed by looting, rioting, burning, killing.

Then phase three of this plan kicks in, curfews , only essential travel , limiting time allowed outside the home, etc.

I heard Americans have certain shortages. For example, for some reason there is shortage of pomazankove maslo. Weather systems often lead people into emptying of store shelves. Did that region have recent storms? If so there is nothing to worry about.

You know hard times are here when you can't find any pomazankove maslo. Dark days indeed!

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

335 members (10gaugemag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 16penny, 260Remguy, 51 invisible), 2,548 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,686
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.