Home
Posted By: Jim1611 Ukraine, should we and why - 02/07/22
I feel for the people that live in the Ukraine but why should the United States get involved in another engagement that may end in American blood being spilled and nothing accomplished? biden will not commit to backing Putin down. No democrat and 99% of the republicans will either. I know of only one man that would or could at this point and he was cheated out of office. So why get involved?
Posted By: CBB Re: Ukraine, should we and why - 02/07/22
I really have been paying ZERO attention to it. So I'm sure some here will be along to holler at me...

My feeling is.... we are not the world police... we don't need to get involved in every playground scuffle to try and play the hero role..

Our country is run by tyrants and thieves and is already trillions in debt.

Our young soldiers should battle for OUR Country and not the interests of rich politicians.

What does America have to gain if we go in?
More dead Americans?
More debt?
More weakened national security?
More pork barrel spending?

The only reason. We would get involved is if some kocksmoking politician has something to gain or hide..
Posted By: Stophel Re: Ukraine, should we and why - 02/07/22
Part of the reason for Putin's hostility is because the us Government has been courting Ukraine to join NATO. There are other reasons, but that don't help.

I'm all for friendship and trade with all nations, entangling alliances with none.
Ukraine can put up a heck of a fight,they have been preparing for this for a long time. Poland will ally with Ukraine and then NATO will jump in. Wonderful.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Ukraine, should we and why - 02/07/22
One of the things that the warmongers in D.C. don't seem to comprehend is that war with Russia means EVERYBODY DIES. This is not Afghanistan. This is not Iraq. This is not some piddly schidt backwards hole in the wall country that you can just invade with no fear of them invading you or doing much of anything to our country. This is a major world power with bunches and bunches of nucular weapons. And they probably have a lot fewer qualms about using them than we do.
Posted By: Muffin Re: Ukraine, should we and why - 02/07/22
NO!

Italy and France can handle this one.
Posted By: fburgtx Re: Ukraine, should we and why - 02/07/22
Originally Posted by CBB
I really have been paying ZERO attention to it. So I'm sure some here will be along to holler at me...

My feeling is.... we are not the world police... we don't need to get involved in every playground scuffle to try and play the hero role..

Our country is run by tyrants and thieves and is already trillions in debt.

Our young soldiers should battle for OUR Country and not the interests of rich politicians.

What does America have to gain if we go in?
More dead Americans?
More debt?
More weakened national security?
More pork barrel spending?

The only reason. We would get involved is if some kocksmoking politician has something to gain or hide..

Think of all the jobs (for politicians’ kids) that could be created, if we did something BIG in Ukraine!!!

We could have built a border wall or sent 20 million Americans to college ($2 trillion/$100k= 20 million) for the $2 trillion we’ve wasted recently in foreign countries.

We could’ve put solar, wind, and even drilled for a helluva lot of natural gas for that kind of money, as well.

How does China avoid getting sucked into this kind of garbage??

How “successfully” did we improve “human rights” in Vietnam/Irag/Afghanistan/Somalia/etc????

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...stan-iraq-wars-debt-6-trillion-interest/
http://www.debka.com/

Reported that the Russians had not included their medical teams and field hospitals in the big CinemaScope build up.
Busy elsewhere maybe, and not needed for chest pounding.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I pray that Ukraine becomes another Afghanistan for Putin. In regards to the plight of Ukraine, I care about them as much as I care about the Tutsi and Hutus.

Wishing both sides best wishes. Two grossly corrupt countries killing each other. Yawn.
Posted By: Mike78 Re: Ukraine, should we and why - 02/08/22
Why worry about the Ukraine when most would be happy for them to take over California.
Sure are a lotta' hot Ukrainian chicks, seems like a good reason.

One thing's for sure though, I don't believe a damn thing .gov or the MSM is telling us.
From an historical viewpoint Ukraine regions have rarely been autonomous. Russia several times, Vikings, Hapsburg Dynasty, Moldavia, Polish kings...on and on. Pretty hard to make the case for defending a 'country', spilling blood and treasure, that has a language that is made from other countries, whose 'royal line' were from other royal families. To make the point, how would you feel about Minnesota asking the other states to go to war to defend it's autonomy? That it never had to begin with? Yeah, they talk funny, but it's based on English, they too are a little short on royalty. And above all, why does the Ukraine being ruled by whatever country...pose a clear and present danger to the US?
If you don't like that argument, how about, we haven't had a military victory since 1946...76 years, but who is counting? Vladimir and Joe (the man that put down Corn Pop) can go a few rounds...winner take all. But not my grandsons.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Ukraine, should we and why - 02/08/22
Getting involved directly with American troops, hell no!
Im done with war. I want nothing to do with that, nor do i want to go to war with russia. We need to sit on the side lines for a while and let the rest of the world put up or shut up
Posted By: shootem Re: Ukraine, should we and why - 02/08/22
No
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I feel for the people that live in the Ukraine but why should the United States get involved in another engagement that may end in American blood being spilled and nothing accomplished? biden will not commit to backing Putin down. No democrat and 99% of the republicans will either. I know of only one man that would or could at this point and he was cheated out of office. So why get involved?

Trump wouldnt have faced the problem, because he has balls.

There is more to this than meets the eye. Zielinski has the goods on Biden and the money he and Hunter ripped off from Urhaine though kickbacks of US Foreign Aid proffered to save Ukraine from insolvency and line the pockets of people in the DNC.

Whats the chance of a US bomb taking Zelinski out in a FF event and the news being he was killed by Putin? whistle

if I remember correctly.Back when USSR fell if I remember correctly that region contained lots of nuclear weapons and to get Ukraine to surrender these weapons the United States agreed to protect them per se don't remember all the exact details of such but there is that.
Its about time for some woke soldiers to die under woke commander’s watch.
Posted By: acy Re: Ukraine, should we and why - 02/08/22
If you're going to commit combatants to an action in Ukraine, you damn well better have a plan to provide bullets, beans and bandages to the troops. I don't believe for a minute that we could support and supply combat personnel in Ukraine. We have multi thousands of miles supply lines. Russia is right there. I can't imagine the losses we would take, just trying to get supplies to the troops, in a combat action against Russia in Ukraine.

Even if I wanted to engage the Russians in Ukraine, which I don't, I would be opposed for the reasons stated above.
Posted By: DMc Re: Ukraine, should we and why - 02/08/22
Putin has stated repeatedly that the purpose of his military buildup is to stop the installation of nuclear weapons/missiles by NATO. Same situation as the Cuban Missile Crisis. I don't blame him a bit. I cheered when Trump pulled out of NATO. Corrupt to the core organization. Biden hopped right back in. It's his home turf... Disgusting human being should be hanged.
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
I pray that Ukraine becomes another Afghanistan for Putin. In regards to the plight of Ukraine, I care about them as much as I care about the Tutsi and Hutus.

Wishing both sides best wishes. Two grossly corrupt countries killing each other. Yawn.

Afghanistan didn't have 4,000 nuclear weapons.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Fugg.....

What a thing to say.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

Afghanistan didn't have 4,000 nuclear weapons.

And corruot countries dont necessarily have corrupt people.

How corrupt is the US regarding the 2020 elections and Piglosis insider trading and Jan 6th FF event? I count VP, Congress, SC, DOJ, DOS, Governors, Atty Generals, MSM......
whistle
What I think matters not a whit. What is going to be will be. But nothing good will come from US troops in Ukraine, or anywhere close by. This country stands to get a real education about how bad things can get in a war with Russia. The worst thing is, we will deserve it, for sitting here letting the weakest, most immoral scum we could find run our nation into such a spot. This is our country. We need to get up and act like the bosses we are, and fix this mess, before it fixes us.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Fugg.....

What a thing to say.

I don’t disagree with you but being comfortable in mommas womb doesn’t give you a reference point on what kinda day it is.

I hope they start drafting for a multi theater conflict, the woke troops at the front lines.

They can tell the Russians troops all about it until the wind rushes from their severed esophagus

Not our job. If Trump were in office this would not be happening.
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
What I think matters not a whit. What is going to be will be. But nothing good will come from US troops in Ukraine, or anywhere close by. This country stands to get a real education about how bad things can get in a war with Russia. The worst thing is, we will deserve it. .

BS. We dont deserve it. We paid the traitors well to keep us from this brand of hell.

RE: "This country stands to get a real education about how bad things can get in a war with Russia."

Which is just what Bidet, Zero, Killary and their puppetmasters want. Depopulation by any means and financial and economic destruction to bring in the cabals NWO economic reset.

They are pushing forward with the previous 16 year plan to destroy America with 8 years of Zero and 8 years of Killery, albeit with Bidet and 4 years late.
This is why we shouldn't. We created it.

This has nothing to do with the “United States” people. It has everything to do with what the globalist warpig slave masters tell you to do.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Exactly
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Sure are a lotta' hot Ukrainian chicks, seems like a good reason.

One thing's for sure though, I don't believe a damn thing .gov or the MSM is telling us.

Whole heartedly agree. We almost went to a nuclear war over Russia parking middles in our back yard. We/NATO have been consistently pushing closer to Russias borders. They wanting to create a buffer between themselves and the perceived military threat of NATO Allie’s is pretty understandable.

Comparing Ukraine to Afghanistan is stupid. Forgetting that we suffered the same fate there is equally as stupid.
You act like you even have a vote

We will come Nov.
Posted By: gunzo Re: Ukraine, should we and why - 02/08/22
The only justification I've ever understood for the US to be meddling in other countries came to me from a damn movie. Red Dawn.

The scenario was that we didn't intervene when bad folks took over other countries. Later, we were surrounded by or enemies, had few allies, & TSHTF.

Now, we could intervene and help our cause from a world standpoint, but it don't matter cause we have so many problems right here at home, that if we don't clean up our own backyard it won't matter what the rest of the world comes to. We will be defeated from within.

Then, Ukraine, or all the rest won't mean a damn thing.
No we shouldn't.

We have more then enough unsolved problems between our own shores.

The world's problems should not rest on the shoulders of our service members.

Maybe our country should fix its own problems before muddling in the affairs of others for once.

Not because of the vigilant right, because they may allow it. Thats it and its been it for 75 years or more.

Bout time folk wake up and realize the dynasty of the folks that control the world
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Ukraine, should we and why - 02/08/22
I don't know if this enters into it or not but there are people in positions of power who think the world is severely overpopulated. Nuclear warfare would be a way to substantially reduce world population very quickly. Dont know if those same people are willing to suffer the global catastrophe that would result. Maybe they are.
Hunter get all of his money out of there
The only reason D.C. cares about Ukraine is because it's a great money laundering point. It's corrupt, and it's easy to extract the billions in aid we give them put the back door.

F Ukraine. Let Russia have it.
Posted By: OGB Re: Ukraine, should we and why - 02/08/22
On the one hand we got the revolutionary War and World Wars 2. On the other, everything else. Seems our back has to be up against the wall to finish the job.
Don't much give a $h!t anymore what the reason (excuse?) is.
America no longer possess the spine or will to follow through.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

We will come Nov.

Gonna be a blood bath. No way to fabricate enough votes to offset the margins.

They'll either fight there, or we'll eventually have to fight them here. I'd rather see them risk their asses protecting Hunter Biden's investments on the other side of the world than looking for schitt to do here. These days I have a difficult time recommending the military to young folk who are undecided on where and how to start life.

Originally Posted by DMc
Putin has stated repeatedly that the purpose of his military buildup is to stop the installation of nuclear weapons/missiles by NATO. Same situation as the Cuban Missile Crisis. I don't blame him a bit. I cheered when Trump pulled out of NATO. Corrupt to the core organization. Biden hopped right back in. It's his home turf... Disgusting human being should be hanged.

Even if there aren't any nukes based in Ukraine, from Russia's point of view, having forward bases of a hostile alliance in their backyard is just as bad of an option. We wouldn't allow it under the Monroe Doctrine, Russia has a right not to allow it in their backyard either.

BTW, I wouldn't call that "human".

This has nothing to do with the “United States” people. It has everything to do with what the globalist warpig slave masters tell you to do.

Exactly. But there are plenty of "our own people" willing to act as agents for their ends.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by jaguartx

We will come Nov.

Gonna be a blood bath. No way to fabricate enough votes to offset the margins.

I hope you're right about that.
I don’t do the crystal ball thing but what I do know is everything the Liberals, Rhino’s, and globalist but their hands on turns to chit !
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Ukraine, should we and why - 02/08/22
I agree with those that have said if Trump were in office none of this would be an issue. I didn't think I would be able to despise biden any worse the day they swore him in office but I was wrong.
Don’t worry….Hunter’s behind the scenes selling everybody out…Eastern Europe, Taiwan etc….
Give them all the help they need but keep our folks home.
Posted By: logger Re: Ukraine, should we and why - 02/08/22
Who knows, this all may be a contrived situation that was been staged and manufactured to allow Biden to look "strong and accomplished" before the election.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Ukraine, should we and why - 02/08/22
Originally Posted by logger
Who knows, this all may be a contrived situation that was been staged and manufactured to allow Biden to look "strong and accomplished" before the election.

I don’t think it’s a contrived situation, but there is some of Biden trying to look tough. I cant believe anyone on the planet will believe that. But the media will likely amplify the slightest positive or make up some if needed.
This whole thing is a "wag the dog" propaganda push by the Rinos and Democrats that make money from the wars. It also hands our fake President something he can use to distract the country from his own miserable performance....so my answer is a huge ...NO!
Posted By: devnull Re: Ukraine, should we and why - 02/08/22
Nope.
Posted By: skeen Re: Ukraine, should we and why - 02/08/22
Ukraine, should we and why

Ab-so-f@ckin'-lutley not.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Ukraine, should we and why - 02/08/22
Originally Posted by rickt300
Ukraine can put up a heck of a fight,they have been preparing for this for a long time. Poland will ally with Ukraine and then NATO will jump in. Wonderful.

Neither Poland nor NATO want anything to do with it.
Seems like a media item. Didn't the president of Ukraine say that Biden was making this worse than it really was?
Posted By: blanket Re: Ukraine, should we and why - 02/08/22
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Stay out of eastern Europe
Originally Posted by Stophel
Part of the reason for Putin's hostility is because the us Government has been courting Ukraine to join NATO. There are other reasons, but that don't help.

I'm all for friendship and trade with all nations, entangling alliances with none.

Originally Posted by Stophel
One of the things that the warmongers in D.C. don't seem to comprehend is that war with Russia means EVERYBODY DIES. This is not Afghanistan. This is not Iraq. This is not some piddly schidt backwards hole in the wall country that you can just invade with no fear of them invading you or doing much of anything to our country. This is a major world power with bunches and bunches of nucular weapons. And they probably have a lot fewer qualms about using them than we do.

You have things figured out. I wish someone that thinks like you was president and Biden wasn't.
© 24hourcampfire