Home

more informative link
Another black eye for the gov.
I think Justine is dead set on winning the battle and loosing the war.
Originally Posted by Orion2000

I think he's dead set on getting his ass handled.
https://twitter.com/GiveSendGo/status/1491940399505682434?cxt=HHwWhMC5qfD4t7QpAAAA

Thanks. I was looking for that tweet, but without personally having Twitter any longer, I wasn't having any luck finding it.
The Geheime Staatspolizei is active in Canada
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Orion2000

I think he's dead set on getting his ass handled.

I suspect that "getting his ass handled" is all Justine ever dreams about.
I also read blm/antifa (posted on their sites) is heading to Ottawa this weekend. No doubt to start the violence, then claim victim status so the Canadian gvt has cover to arrest the truckers.
Ontario Court Freezes Access to GiveSendGo Crowdfunding for Freedom Convoy Truckers, UPDATE GiveSendGo Responds

February 10, 2022 | Sundance | 575 Comments

Ontario Premier Doug Ford has gone to court to freeze all of the GiveSendGo crowdfunding donations raised for the Freedom Convoy truckers. The current GiveSendGo fundraiser sits at $8.4 million US.

There is a lot of legal complexity here, and it is not clear the Ontario court has any jurisdiction let alone a feasible way to determine or enforce how and where the funds are distributed. However, in the bigger picture the government is trying to block the funding of the Freedom Convoy.

Premier Doug Ford is the leader of the “progressive conservative party,” the Canadian version of the DeceptiCons.

Apparently, the premier coordinated with Ontario Attorney General to file a restraint order under 490.8 of the Criminal Code, identifying the funds as “offense related property.”

Apparently, the premier coordinated with Ontario Attorney General to file a restraint order under 490.8 of the Criminal Code, identifying the funds as “offense related property.”

CANADA – The Superior Court of Justice has granted a request from the Ontario government to freeze access to millions of dollars donated through online fundraising platform GiveSendGo to the truckers convoy protesting COVID-19 restrictions in Ottawa and at several border crossings.

A statement from Premier Doug Ford’s office on Thursday said Attorney General Doug Downey brought the application for the order, under 490.8 of the Criminal Code, to prohibit anyone from distributing donations made through the website’s “Freedom Convoy 2022” and “Adopt-a-Trucker” campaign pages.

Ivana Yelich, spokesperson for the premier, said the order “binds any and all parties with possession or control over these donations.” (read more)

The masks are dropping at an alarming rate. Ford casted himself previously as the advocate for the blue-collar workers like truck drivers. However, when the rubber literally hits the road, the elitism comes directly to the surface.

It’s doubtful this will have any impact on the Ottawa Freedom Protest, but it highlights the disconnect between the Canadian governing elite and the Main Street working class Canadians. This move is pathetic and will hopefully backfire.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...rowdfunding-for-freedom-convoy-truckers/
So lets be clear(ring a bell) BLM., Antifa, Soros, and politicians can raise money for their cause and and pay for mass riots and even bail out offenders but the conservative side cannot raise money for a politcal protest and a very well defined single issue. If the gov does not cave I predict badness.

Gentlemen we are rapidly approaching the time were negotion is over. Eventually the tyrants will eff over the wrong folks and retribution will start.
Electronic funds are always vulnerable.
Indeed, I’m sure the Biden Regime is working with Eye-Brows as we speak to freeze these funds on this side of the border.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Indeed, I’m sure the Biden Regime is working with Eye-Brows as we speak to freeze these funds on this side of the border.

Royals pooling their efforts to squash any uprising by the lowly subjects.
I’ll ask a dumb question…

Isn’t this what crypto currency would be ideal for?

No one can control it?
I'm not an expert on crypto, but how exactly do you spend that at a local gas station to fill if your truck?

MM
You VILL comply, comrades...
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
I'm not an expert on crypto, but how exactly do you spend that at a local gas station to fill if your truck?

MM

I’m not either…

You’d convert it to USD ( or CDN ) somehow?
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Another black eye for the gov.

Sounds like Government just tells the judges to make up the laws they want. Dayom tyrannical.

"We make the laws we want and you suckers just shut your mouth and pay us to do it."
Originally Posted by jaguartx

"We make the laws we want and you suckers just shut your mouth and pay us to do it."

Just like it happens here too, eh?

Going to be interesting to see just how long how far the truckers are willing to go & hold out as the Canadian .gov brings in more resources & ramps up pressure & sentiment.

And don't forget about all the advice & actual help on the ground they are now getting from various agencies south of their border.

Turdo is, or has been convinced & told, that he will not drop the vax mandate for the truckers.
I think the Tyrants have reached a tipping point where they can`t back peddle ,so will try extreme tactics that will result in a French Type Revolution of attrition by the common folk.Schits gonna fly gents.
This may sway citizens to from a belief, that all governments are acting in their best interest and that of their handlers, rather than in the best interest of the citizens.
The Givesendgo is still working and climbing, its probably best to believe nothing at this point, unless coming from boots on the ground.
Is it actually frozen or did that decision just a show
[Linked Image from dangerousminds.net]
Originally Posted by steve4102
Ontario Court Freezes Access to GiveSendGo Crowdfunding for Freedom Convoy Truckers, UPDATE GiveSendGo Responds

February 10, 2022 | Sundance | 575 Comments

Ontario Premier Doug Ford has gone to court to freeze all of the GiveSendGo crowdfunding donations raised for the Freedom Convoy truckers. The current GiveSendGo fundraiser sits at $8.4 million US.

There is a lot of legal complexity here, and it is not clear the Ontario court has any jurisdiction let alone a feasible way to determine or enforce how and where the funds are distributed. However, in the bigger picture the government is trying to block the funding of the Freedom Convoy.

Premier Doug Ford is the leader of the “progressive conservative party,” the Canadian version of the DeceptiCons.

CANADA – The Superior Court of Justice has granted a request from the Ontario government to freeze access to millions of dollars donated through online fundraising platform GiveSendGo to the truckers convoy protesting COVID-19 restrictions in Ottawa and at several border crossings.

A statement from Premier Doug Ford’s office on Thursday said Attorney General Doug Downey brought the application for the order, under 490.8 of the Criminal Code, to prohibit anyone from distributing donations made through the website’s “Freedom Convoy 2022” and “Adopt-a-Trucker” campaign pages.

Ivana Yelich, spokesperson for the premier, said the order “binds any and all parties with possession or control over these donations.” (read more)

The masks are dropping at an alarming rate. Ford casted himself previously as the advocate for the blue-collar workers like truck drivers. However, when the rubber literally hits the road, the elitism comes directly to the surface.

It’s doubtful this will have any impact on the Ottawa Freedom Protest, but it highlights the disconnect between the Canadian governing elite and the Main Street working class Canadians. This move is pathetic and will hopefully backfire.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...rowdfunding-for-freedom-convoy-truckers/

Quick answer: The clowns have no jurisdiction over GiveSendGo.

^^^^^^^^^^^

GiveSendGo has told Canada to go f*ck themselves. Canada has ZERO control of the funds raised by GiveSendGo.

Off with their heads.
This is a big boost for crypto—it was designed for this. Yes it can be traced but unless your chasing billions it ain’t worth it. They caught a guy with an illegal 4.5 billion but he left his keys on his phone .
I see the governor of Michigan commanded the Premier of Ontario to open up the bridge. How he gonna do that? Get a sky hook and lift them off?
We've known this for a long time. Conservatives in Canada are now just Liberals in blue clothing.

We need a big shake up.
© 24hourcampfire