Home
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...tow-trucks-from-michigan-sent-to-assist/

Canadian Police Clearing Ambassador Bridge Truck Blockade and Freedom Protest, Tow Trucks from Michigan Sent to Assist

February 12, 2022 | Sundance | 722 Comments

Tow trucks from Michigan have been sent to assist Ontario police and Canadian federal law enforcement to remove the Freedom Protestors and truckers from the Ambassador bridge at the border crossing between Canada and the U.S.A.

Yesterday, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and U.S. President Joe Biden held a phone call to discuss the collaboration of U.S. and Canadian federal law enforcement as well as joint intelligence agencies to remove any blockades at the border crossing points. Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer also told media she would assist the Canadian government effort.

More in the link above.

So much for Americans standing in solodarity with the Truckers.
Should have put on black face with a blm tshirt.
How much longer is that twat Whittmer in office?
Maybe the rest of her life.
Michigan Towing Association

https://www.michtow.com/contact_us.htm

"There is strength
in numbers.
Join us today."

crazy
Now would be a good time for them to get some flat tires. Say like a .22 might cause.
I can’t believe that any Americans would support the Canadian government, let alone assist them in this unjust persecution of people who are peacefully protesting against unwarranted government mandates in the first place.
They’re already beginning to post police snipers!

In this country, they stole an election, and we did nothing. Now the Canucks wanna shoot innocent protesters. They shoved badges in their faces and stole their fuel, now they’re deploying police snipers!
When in the Phuq are we gonna start fighting back? The longer we wait, the weaker we become, and the more of us will likely die. We have nothing more to gain by peaceful protest.
It’s past time to start fighting back.
7mm
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Now would be a good time for them to get some flat tires. Say like a .22 might cause.
I can’t believe that any Americans would support the Canadian government, let alone assist them in this unjust persecution of people who are peacefully protesting against unwarranted government mandates in the first place.
They’re already beginning to post police snipers!

In this country, they stole an election, and we did nothing. Now the Canucks wanna shoot innocent protesters. They shoved badges in their faces and stole their fuel, now they’re deploying police snipers!
When in the Phuq are we gonna start fighting back? The longer we wait, the weaker we become, and the more of us will likely die. We have nothing more to gain by peaceful protest.
It’s past time to start fighting back.
7mm

White male Michigan Democrat communist union members that's who
All aboot the mighty dollar,
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

"There is strength
in numbers.
Join us today."

crazy

Is that the legit contact for the wrecker trucks? I called and got a recording, and didn’t wanna sound like a kook!
7mm
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

"There is strength
in numbers.
Join us today."

crazy

Is that the legit contact for the trucks? I called and got a recording, and didn’t wanna sound like a kook!
7mm

I'm not 100% sure, I just thought their slogan was mighty peculiar.
Sent them a short email.... Probably like water off a duck's back. But, at least they know people are watching...
Just communists having each other's backs is all this is.
People have to do their job, and blocking a major international bridge is not a "protest", no more than BLM shutting down traffic is a "protest". This is simple.
As did I. I just suggested they might want to consider the consequences of assisting in a government shutdown of a peaceful protest of unjust government.
7mm
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
People have to do their job, and blocking a major international bridge is not a "protest", no more than BLM shutting down traffic is a "protest". This is simple.

Should this same logic about not preventing people from doing their job apply to people that lose their job and livelihood because they do not feel it necessary for them to get a vaccine?

Freedom is not won back with the pussy line of thought you just contributed.

I respectfully, and emphatically, disagree.
BLM was all about violence and rioting.
In spite of what the media says - the Canadians seem to have been relatively peaceful.

So, hypothetical question to you, were the trucker's actions under the umbrella of BLM's cause, do you think the government would react so strong-handedly?

Would Justin Trudeau go down to the bridge and kneel with them?

Would the network's mainstream media coverage be different?
Whatever is going to be done will have to be outside the box. Antifa/blm tactics aren’t going to work for normal folks. I have no idea what is going to work. The hatred that .gov in both countries have for conservatives is palpable.
Every tow truck owner I have ever met has been a scum-bag! $400 and up tows off the interstate where AAA can't go.
10 or so buckets of fence staples falling off a track should help
There’s a helluva big damn difference between this and BLM. If you can’t tell the difference you just might be part of the problem! I suggest you think about things a little more deeply.
7mm
Originally Posted by Sako76
Every tow truck owner I have ever met has been a scum-bag! $400 and up tows off the interstate where AAA can't go.

You nailed it Sako, many are the front men for auto theft and car parts scams. Not just from me, straight from a CHP investigator with 30 yrs on the job. I met him while he was investigating the theft of my excavator and backhoe from a remote mining claim. Who stole my equipment? Towing outfit...they were never charged with theft, told the deputies that they got a call to pick up the equipment but the mystery person that ordered the pickup never came to claim the equipment. One was a AAA contractor, one just a tow truck owner.
As a former wrecker operator, I really appreciate your comments! grin
Let’s not paint with such a broad brush. My Old Man and us boys worked damn hard, and never once profiteered anyone.
As I said before, where we made money was in storage of wrecks. $30 bucks a day from insurance, but never charged an individual that.
There’s thieves and lowlifes in all business and trades.
7mm
I wonder what would happen if the tow companies refused. Massive inspections, numerous citations and loss of license I imagine. Don't offend the queen.
Originally Posted by Armednfree
I wonder what would happen if the tow companies refused. Massive inspections, numerous citations and loss of license I imagine. Don't offend the queen.

From what I gather Canadian towers refused so Michigan towers stepped in for the money.

I need a better picture of the trucks to get names.

It IS very simple. To be very simple……you are a non-patriot. You don’t deserve the freedom you are currently absorbing.
I’d be interested in everybody in the country finding out.
If I were close, I’d probably be buying some nails for an after hours visit.
As I said in the E-mail, things like this have consequences.
Pronouncing yourself an enemy of freedom should have certain penalties.
Just ask Mussolini and his mistress!
7mm
Rinka - " White male Michigan Democrat communist union members that's who."

"Just following orders, sir." The usual justification for tyranny

L.W.

Another commi ball washer exposed.... foad
The names of the towing companies needs to become public knowlege !

Well, if this Trucker Protest is no different than the riots by government payed activists (BLM, ANTIFA) , then why hasn’t LE been ordered to Stand Down
Do the towtruck drivers have to provide a negative test result to cross into Canada?
Michygun is full of communist cucks... I am not surprised... they converted the most industrious manufacturing capitol into the rust belt after all.... union strong.... lmao
Whitmer is a full blown leftard, tyrannical communist, no surprise that she'd do that at all.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Whitmer is a full blown leftard, tyrannical communist, no surprise that she'd do that at all.

MM

She's typical of a UNION run State political snake.
I wouldn't be suprised if the US tow drivers don't show either. Hoping they have enough sense and/or honor to do the right thing and support our Canadian Patiots.
Americans don’t have the balls to say no like the Canadians. I mean really we might miss a days pay to help this country ou!
As a movement how successful was BLM. Did it achieve its goals? What was its purpose?
I have never heard anyone in my circle of friends say even one good thing about BLM. I know they were responsible for rioting, looting and even murder but I don’t see where they advanced the plight of the black man even a little.
These Truckers on the other hand know how to throw a party—they aren’t asking for a government to resign or calling for an election they simply want the mandates dropped—wear a mask if you want to—get a vaccination if you want to—just don’t make it mandatory. We know it is not stopping this virus so stop all the virtue signaling and let’s get back to normal.
What other protests set up bouncy castles for the kids? Look at all the free food? Reminds me of funeral on a reserve.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Well, if this Trucker Protest is no different than the riots by government payed activists (BLM, ANTIFA) , then why hasn’t LE been ordered to Stand Down

You’re joking, right?
If you can’t tell the difference by now, you’re part of the problem.
You owe it to yourself and those you care about to get informed.
Watching the news doesn’t cut it. They’ll lie to cover for their Deep State and CCP masters.
Seek out some conservative news sights and get in the game.
7mm
Didn't the teamsters fire bomb trucking company's to get their way back in the thirties, maybe they wrote the playbook
Originally Posted by steve4102

You’re joking, right?
If you can’t tell the difference by now, you’re part of the problem.
You owe it to yourself and those you care about to get informed.
Watching the news doesn’t cut it. They’ll lie to cover for their Deep State and CCP masters.
Seek out some conservative news sights and get in the game.
7mm

confused amazing
Many years ago I took a motor vehicle theft report form a GI stationed at Ft. Sam Houston in San Antonio. It was a rare and vintage harley Davidson that was parked in a parking lot on Ft. Sam. Back then the Post was open to the world with no closed gates.

One day about 2 months after the theft I saw the victim on Post. He told me he found his motorcycle setting in the back lot of tow company. He called SAPD and told them about the report. SAPD checked the motorcycle out and the serial numbers matched. He got his bike back. It seems no one at the tow company knew how it got there but that it had been there for about 2 months. Fuggin' crooks.

kwg

What a gutless / clueless punk you are.

Right....just doing my job

You’re a dumbass!
Originally Posted by Springcove

You’re a dumbass!

+1.

So the truckers burnt stuff down, destroyed property, beat people??

No. That was BLM and antifa....
Originally Posted by blanket
Didn't the teamsters fire bomb trucking company's to get their way back in the thirties, maybe they wrote the playbook

The Teamsters support the government squashing of this protest.
The photo in the OP with tow trucks lines up cannot be a recent photo of the Ambassador Bridge.

Those little Honda Haulers can barely handle a 1 Ton Dually, let alone 20 Ton Tractor Trailer.

If “they” are going to tow tractors, they need something a bit bigger, like these, and their ain’t that many to go around.

https://m.facebook.com/673658856099...5/1218147541650805/?type=3&source=44
Nice towing company you have. Be a shame if something happened to it..............Enemies in the backyard.
Buffalo is across the Peace Bridge from Niagara Falls. They’re getting a piece of the action now. Yes!!

https://rumble.com/vushwy-buffalo-is-having-a-big-beautiful-freedom-fiesta.html
Originally Posted by mark shubert

I respectfully, and emphatically, disagree.
BLM was all about violence and rioting.
In spite of what the media says - the Canadians seem to have been relatively peaceful.
And I agree with you.......
Note to self "BuckHaggard ain't got your back".
© 24hourcampfire