Home
….she was trampled by police on horseback.

Ottawa Mounted Police Charge Horses Into Crowd, Disabled Elderly Woman Using Walker Trampled

The Ottawa Police used horses to charge into a protesting crowd earlier today. An elderly disabled woman (identified by red jacket) was standing with her mobility walker as the mounted police charged. She was crushed by the horses and Fox News journalist Sara Carter {LINK} is reporting she died from her injuries. UPDATE: That report of her death is now refuted directly by Ottawa police; however, she did suffer injuries.

Shortly after the police mounted the charge and trampled the crowd, the Ottawa Police claimed via Twitter someone threw a bicycle at one of the horses. Video of the incident shows it wasn’t a bicycle, and it was not thrown, it was the mobility walker of the victim as she was trampled by the horses.

More here.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...led-police-claim-her-walker-was-bicycle/
"Reportedly" with no confirmation.

Other sources suggest that she survived.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
"Reportedly" with no confirmation.

Other sources suggest that she survived.

That was updated in the OP
Either way, it doesn’t look good. Bastids.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...e-handicapped-woman-walker-street-video/
Meanwhile in American cities the indigenous population can burn, loot and pillage without out recourse. Maybe they need to start calling themselves BLM.

Something is terribly wrong.
"Nazi sympathizer damages police property during armed insurrection"
Originally Posted by erikj
"Nazi sympathizer on drugs damages police property during armed insurrection"
I think the "update" was part of the OP to begin with.
Originally Posted by viking
Either way, it doesn’t look good. Bastids.

Nope.
Mr? Sparle sock is in it deeper than he has shoes for.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

There ya go !

Horse expected to make a full recovery from beating by white supremacist.
Originally Posted by steve4102
….she was trampled by police on horseback.

Ottawa Mounted Police Charge Horses Into Crowd, Disabled Elderly Woman Using Walker Trampled

The Ottawa Police used horses to charge into a protesting crowd earlier today. An elderly disabled woman (identified by red jacket) was standing with her mobility walker as the mounted police charged. She was crushed by the horses and Fox News journalist Sara Carter {LINK} is reporting she died from her injuries. UPDATE: That report of her death is now refuted directly by Ottawa police; however, she did suffer injuries.

Shortly after the police mounted the charge and trampled the crowd, the Ottawa Police claimed via Twitter someone threw a bicycle at one of the horses. Video of the incident shows it wasn’t a bicycle, and it was not thrown, it was the mobility walker of the victim as she was trampled by the horses.

More here.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...led-police-claim-her-walker-was-bicycle/

I saw the video of it on Red Ice TV this morning. They are really a bunch of thugs.
Youtube video showing the highly questionable (at best) arrest tactics of police...with the Canadian national anthem playing in the background....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YBz2drTY50
I am not a lawyer, nor do I pretend to be one on the internet. If one is riding a horse on a roadway should it not be considered a vehicle. I have looked at the Ontario highway traffic act and have not found the definition of what a horse on a roadway would be defined as. There are guidelines for riding horses on Ontario roads in the act. If it is considered a vehicle and in my mind it should if it is carrying a rider, then the Ottawa police have committed vehicular manslaughter by surging into a crowd with their horse mounted officers. The rider should then be charged just as if he had been at the wheel of a police cruiser. The police rider ought to have known that his actions could harm or kill individuals as a horse weighs nearly as much as a vehicle. Again I’m not a lawyer, just asking for a friend.

Nick
The good news is that no police pensions were damaged during this conflict.
Was it the Chinese or Russian Version…
Just a guess, the emergency act will make any law enforcement immune from prosecution.
Originally Posted by Nick1899
I am not a lawyer, nor do I pretend to be one on the internet. If one is riding a horse on a roadway should it not be considered a vehicle. I have looked at the Ontario highway traffic act and have not found the definition of what a horse on a roadway would be defined as. There are guidelines for riding horses on Ontario roads in the act. If it is considered a vehicle and in my mind it should if it is carrying a rider, then the Ottawa police have committed vehicular manslaughter by surging into a crowd with their horse mounted officers. The rider should then be charged just as if he had been at the wheel of a police cruiser. The police rider ought to have known that his actions could harm or kill individuals as a horse weighs nearly as much as a vehicle. Again I’m not a lawyer, just asking for a friend.

Nick

I haven't read the Canadian Emergency Act, but I would wager the cops are cleared hot.
Originally Posted by 673
Just a guess, the emergency act will make any law enforcement immune from prosecution.

Does it also make them bulletproof? Even those puny milsurp .303's they like up there can make "body armour" look like Swiss cheese!
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Originally Posted by 673

Does it also make them bulletproof?

Yes it does.
The problem with giving police wide sweeping powers as the Emergency Measures Act provides is that certain officers forget that protesters should still be dealt with in accordance to the law. Their job is to arrest them and not deal out street justice. The last time these powers were handed to the RCMP, in 1970, then called the War Measures Act, the Mounties used this event to harass all manner of groups that they considered undesirable. They broke into union offices, legal separatist groups, the Communist party offices and any one they wanted to target. The group they were to investigate were the FLQ but they used the act to cast a wide net for their investigations.

This resulted in the McDonald commission that looked into RCMP wrongdoings. There are negative consequences to giving police carte blanche on their response. Most officers are decent but watch the arrest videos and judge for yourself.

Nick
There are reports and pictures that the police officers have their names and badge numbers covered
The problem with giving police wide sweeping powers as the Emergency Measures Act provides is that certain officers forget that protesters should still be dealt with in accordance to the law. Their job is to arrest them and not deal out street justice. The last time these powers were handed to the RCMP, in 1970, then called the War Measures Act, the Mounties used this event to harass all manner of groups that they considered undesirable. They broke into union offices, legal separatist groups, the Communist party offices and any one they wanted to target. The group they were to investigate were the FLQ but they used the act to cast a wide net for their investigations.

This resulted in the McDonald commission that looked into RCMP wrongdoings. There are negative consequences to giving police carte blanche on their response. Most officers are decent but watch the arrest videos and judge for yourself.

Nick

Exactly, anyone with experience with law enforcement here in Canada knows they are untouchable.
The woman wasn’t killed—but she was Mohawk First Nation. Taxpayers might be on the hook big-time
Makes me ask where are the good cops to arrest the bad cops when these bad cops act in alignment with unlawful orders knowing those orders are unlawful.

I just listened to 3 cops on You Tube decrying what "Trudeau is doing" ---------but Trudeau is not DOING anything.

Cops are!

Good cops would be good. Good at doign the Job! Enforcing the law.

Treason is unlawful

I am a bad electrician. I am a pretty bad auto mechanic. The reason is not that I am evil. It's because I can't (or won't) do those jobs.
Same with cops They are not all evil (but obviously many are) However a bad cop is not going to uphold the LAW starting with those requiring arrest of criminals commuting high treason. He may be a good-hearted man, but if he won't iphold and defend the law, he's a bad cop, just like I am a bad electrician. Start with study of LAW and then enforce it!
Nope....we never see that.

We don't often see good cops arrest bad cops when the bad ones commit crimes, but thankfully there are exceptions. Bad cops getting busted by other cops (many times from outside agencies) is not all that uncommon. Not as common as it need to be, but there is hope.

But a truly good cop would arrest someone in the commission of high treason and in all the history of out nation, I think we have seen it maybe 10 times and zero times were those that got arrested the king-pins of those crimes.
Running over an unarmed elderly people probably isn’t going to help the situation for Trudeau.

Every time they strike down on unarmed peaceful people, the movement grows.

If this is Trudeau’s tactic, he is doomed.
Protect and Serve

Funny. 😂😂😂
[bleep]'s getting real! Trudeau needs to go. I hope the people in Canada prevail and our U.S. politicians are paying attention.

Funny. 😂😂😂

We get Canadian radio stations here, and it's nearly that bad.

Nick

While engaged in official duties cops don’t have to obey the HTA.

ETA, what those cops did was part of their training as a crowd control tactic. However, their usual protesters aren’t disabled old ladies. Not excusing them, but you might see the same thing at another protest (unless it was BLM or Antifa, in which case they’d be handing out matches and gasoline)
Unfortunately someone has to die so the government can push the "deadly insurrection " narrative like they are doing to the J6 Capitol breach.

Funny. 😂😂😂

We get Canadian radio stations here, and it's nearly that bad.

Geez.
The police must be proud. "I was following orders."
The police must be proud. "I was following orders."
Meanwhile in American cities the indigenous population can burn, loot and pillage without out recourse. Maybe they need to start calling themselves BLM.

Learn something here daily. Blacks are indigenous to NA now. TFF!
Originally Posted by 700LH
Protect (the politicians) and Serve (ourselves)

Might as well tell the truth and use the whole quote. Wayne LaPierre is a sleazeball thief, but he got it right with his "Jackbooted Thugs" comment!
Video

https://www.itemfix.com/v?t=sewc2y
Prosecute the horse! Lock it up! Lock it up!

P.s. this what happens when your prime Minister adores china...
They’re cops, and cops will follow orders regardless of the morality of them.

Police outraged for being traumatized by foreign supported insurrectionists.

ETA: Biden applauds Canadian efforts to protect the population from virus and pledges more CIA support.
Originally Posted by sidepass

Learn something here daily. Blacks are indigenous to NA now. TFF!

Invasive species
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Prosecute the horse! Lock it up! Lock it up!

P.s. this what happens when your prime Minister adores china...

And when your police have been trained that they don't have to accept responsibility for their actions.
That old bag was probably one of those racist terrorists wearing a Nazi T-shirt.
Originally Posted by Dutch

Police outraged for being traumatized by foreign supported insurrectionists.

ETA: Biden applauds Canadian efforts to protect the population from virus and pledges more CIA support.

NPR is better at this, lol.

The Ottawa trucker protest is rooted in extremism, a national security expert says

https://www.delmarvapublicmedia.org...xtremism-a-national-security-expert-says
How about some truth
Someone hacked a cop twitter page. Real professional comments. Mocking the woman who got trampled.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Nick

Not a lawyer either, but would assume that officials giving orders to those officers to recklessly ride horses into peaceful peoples are also culpable. I would imagine the Chief of Police, those officers involved, are feeling uneasy at this moment.
As long as all the mounted officers were able to make it home safely.........
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Someone hacked a cop twitter page. Real professional comments. Mocking the woman who got trampled.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Can't view your stuff
She was probably unvaxxed and deserved it. Those freaking unvaxxed all deserve to be punched in the face or run over by horses… Yeah, that’s sarcasm.
Well I think it's quite quaint, tasteful with old fashioned charm that they used a horse to tromp her...just think of the messy photo op for CBC if the had used the Kodiak Light Armored Vehicle. The tank used at the Waco murders made a lousy photo op...what were they thinking?
Troodoe's badged Schutzstaffel have revealed they're in the enemy camp.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Well I think it's quite quaint, tasteful with old fashioned charm that they used a horse to tromp her...just think of the messy photo op for CBC if the had used the Kodiak Light Armored Vehicle. The tank used at the Waco murders made a lousy photo op...what were they thinking?

Whut? They couldn't get that guy from Wisconsin to do it?
Originally Posted by muleshoe
As long as all the mounted officers were able to make it home safely.........

And their horses.

We loves Ambuls..
Between the USA and Canada, we have seen two types of protests over the last few years. The first is the type that is supported by the elected officials because it supports their personal agenda. We have seen this type in the USA from groups such as BLM. If you are participating in this type of protest, you can do anything that you want to do to further your protest. You can loot, assault people and damage public and private property. You can burn businesses, police vehicles and private residences. All without fear of being arrested, charged or being held in way whatsoever accountable for your actions, you will even be hailed as "Heros" by the elected officials.

The second type is what is happening now in Canada. This type of protest is not supported by the elected officials because it goes against their personal agenda. If you are participating in this type of protest, you can rest assured that you will be labeled a "terrorist" or "extremist" or a "danger to national security". In this type of protest, you are guilty of committing crimes even though your protest is completely peaceful. You will be beaten by police, arrested for standing on a corner or even trampled by a horse ridden by a supposed officer of the law. All of this because you do not support your elected official's personal agenda and seek to protect your rights as a citizen.

Just my .02 for what it's worth.
None of those protestors were ever going to vote Liberal anyway rendering themselves dispensable. And not only that but they weren't quite in the poor house yet because they have trucks to be taken from them , some with families farms and bank accounts for exaction.

Only protests that will vote liberal are allowed, even the violent destructive ones. Trudeau ,as his father , upon stirring up the Country could neither govern nor stay without invoking the war measures act. French rule is built on revolution.

Is there any other video out there besides the one posted here? I read the horse stumbled because someone threw a bike into its front legs.

Not going to defend anything the Ottawa police have done in regards to this whole fiasco. But mounted units are used by many many jurisdictions for crowd control. Typically they are trained very well, and I’m pretty sure trampling little old ladies isn’t in the training manual, even for those fûcktards.

It’d be nice to see a video that showed the incident from a better angle. But what fun would that be?

Edit to add, pausing and slowing the video, looks like she went down, then the next horse tried to stop or avoid her and the next one in line pushed it into/over her. If you watch the horses feet they were trying not to trample the woman on the ground, whether the rider intended that or not no one here can know. I can tell you this though, if they had wanted to trample that woman with their horses she’d be very much not in the hospital.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Is there any other video out there besides the one posted here? I read the horse stumbled because someone threw a bike into its front legs.

Not going to defend anything the Ottawa police have done in regards to this whole fiasco. But mounted units are used by many many jurisdictions for crowd control. Typically they are trained very well, and I’m pretty sure trampling little old ladies isn’t in the training manual, even for those fûcktards.

It’d be nice to see a video that showed the incident from a better angle. But what fun would that be?

That has been proven to be a lie. There was no bike near the woman who got trampled. There was a guy with a bike around but he did not throw the bike at the horses. The cops purposely ran over the crowd with the horses and are now telling lies.
Originally Posted by Paul_M

That has been proven to be a lie. There was no bike near the woman who got trampled. There was a guy with a bike around but he did not throw the bike at the horses. The cops purposely ran over the crowd with the horses and are now telling lies.

From the video she is already on the ground by the time the cameraman gets it in his viewfinder. Was she pushed down? Had a senior moment and forgot where she was and fell down? Purposefully there herself down into the path of the ponies?

It’s fun making up stories without the entirety of the facts in evidence.

Don’t get me wrong, fûck the Ottawa pd, but I dislike pitchfork and torch rallies in echo chambers.

The OP is known for nothing, if not inflammatory unfounded vitriolic threads and posts lol
From the comments on that twiiter page it seems to me that they (the police) view the protesters as the enemy and not citizens.

Also they are following their wallets. ie: the talk about overtime pay.

I'm pretty sure that the twitter page is real .

Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see.
"The Reports I was given earlier yesterday from sources on the ground that someone may have died at a hospital during the trampling was wrong.👇someone was taken to a hospital with a heart condition -not due to trampling.I want to clarify this again and apologize for any confusion."

Sara A. Carter

(Twitter/Source of rumor.)
The "bicycle" was the old lady's walker. The horse stumbled over it after it knocked the old gal down and stepped on her.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
The "bicycle" was the old lady's walker. The horse stumbled over it after it knocked the old gal down and stepped on her.

Can you give a link to the video? I though she was riding a scooter of some kind. Now you’re saying she had a walker?
https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-n...tory-about-canadian-woman-being-trampled
In this video you can see the horse run her over.

As I stated before she’s down, turtled and the horse stepped over her. I didn’t see how she came to be laying in the street, nor did I see her being trampled.

As I stated before she’s down, turtled and the horse stepped over her. I didn’t see how she came to be laying in the street, nor did I see her being trampled.

You can see the horse run her over right at the 11 second mark.

Yes, you just agreed with me. smile

From the video she is already on the ground by the time the cameraman gets it in his viewfinder. Was she pushed down? Had a senior moment and forgot where she was and fell down? Purposefully there herself down into the path of the ponies?

It’s fun making up stories without the entirety of the facts in evidence.

Don’t get me wrong, fûck the Ottawa pd, but I dislike pitchfork and torch rallies in echo chambers.

The OP is known for nothing, if not inflammatory unfounded vitriolic threads and posts lol

We have a winner!! But you've gotta admit, capitalizing KILL was a nice touch.
All it takes is a boxcutter to open a horses neck vein as it goes by.....
https://tomluongo.me/2022/02/19/trampling-the-truckers-the-great-reset-becomes-the-great-awakening/

There are few words to describe the depth of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s depravity. I’m not going to even try.

This is a person (because no real man would ever govern like him) is so thoroughly ill-prepared for its job it doesn’t even know how to properly read from the prepared script.

It was all fun and games making Trudeau/Hitler memes until yesterday when Trudeau’s enforcers on horseback trampled an old woman.

A man with any sense of decency does not send men on horseback into a crowd. The only thing worse than that are the people commenting on this saying some variation of ‘well, she deserved it.’

Yes, she could have gone home.

Yes, she could have gotten the clot-shot.

Yes, she could have just complied with whatever Justin Trudeau told her what her morality was.

But Trudeau could have chosen differently as well. As opposed to acting like a scared little boy worried about facing public ridicule, he could have sacked up and met with the protestors.

Instead, he did what all boy-emperors have ever done, he chose violence and intimidation.

Those who blame the victims are worse than Justin Trudeau. They will never admit it, even to themselves, but their belief in the state as moral arbiter is shaken to its foundation when things like this happen.

So they bluster about playing stupid games, win stupid prizes. Empathy? Who needs that in Davos’ Brave New World.

Those against the protests have their reasons, none of them, however, are morally justified. Because if you allow the state, an immoral construction at its core, to define your morality, you will forever be having to justify tyranny to remain on the side of the angels.

Blaming the victim is the easiest thing to do. How many rapists have claimed “she had it coming?” How many abusers every day blame the people they abuse because they are too ashamed to admit they are in the wrong?

No I didn't agree with you. In that video you can see the cop deliberately use his horse to knock the woman down.

No I didn't agree with you. In that video you can see the cop deliberately use his horse to knock the woman down.

You saw no such thing lol

I’m not saying one of the horses out of the line of sight in front didn’t, but that video does t show the woman getting knocked to the ground by one of the horses in frame. It shows her on the ground and horses stepping over her.

I’m not saying one of the horses out of the line of sight in front didn’t, but that video does t show the woman getting knocked to the ground by one of the horses in frame. It shows her on the ground and horses stepping over her.

That woman is DEAD. Not because she fell over two feet from a scooter. She's DEAD because a horse stomped her.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

That woman is DEAD. Not because she fell over two feet from a scooter. She's DEAD because a horse stomped her.

Is that a fact?

Is that a fact?

Gonehuntin, she's not dead. She is very much alive. She was taken to the hospital, supposedly with a dislocated shoulder.

Bold talk for a do-nothing-couch-rider.

P.s. is she dead?
Jackson handy the baby bitch fence sitting libertarian.
Lol
Originally Posted by Raferman
Jackson handy the baby bitch fence sitting libertarian.
Lol

Riveting information..

That’s a bold statement by an obviously brave man.

Is that how your forefathers killed elephants in the Congo?
I told you so. You're wasting your time reasoning with malcontents. It's pretty good practice for your profession though.
Hopefully the officers involved made it home unharmed.

" Nazi sympathizer on meth throws heinous entangling device under innocent police pony and dies of natural causes."
Lol...it would mean so much more if any of it had actually happened.

But hey...some people have no moral boundaries.

They used to be on the other side.

It's getting weird.

Personally, I hate liars.
Is she dead yet?
From sites I have been reading, she isn't dead, injured but not dead, but she is a Mohawk Tribe member.

Old Lady in hospital after horse stomping, Ottawa
Originally Posted by Violator22
From sites I have been reading, she isn't dead, injured but not dead, but she is a Mohawk Tribe member.

]

CBC: white supremacist misogynist hurt in attempt to injure horse and police.
Originally Posted by Dutch

]

CBC: white supremacist misogynist hurt in attempt to injure horse and police.

Best part is she is a mohawk, and they said her little mobility scooter was a bike. Asshats.
Originally Posted by ringworm
Hopefully the officers involved made it home unharmed.

^ ^ ^

Malcontent!

Old Lady in hospital after horse stomping, Ottawa

Weird, I guess the op was wrong.....again............
Plus I guess being 49 is an old now. shocked
Plus I guess being 49 is an old now. shocked

Lol well when you're obese, 49 is the new 70...
They will pursue the protesters with extreme prejudice. Biden talked with him and probably told him you have to get everyone you can so we send a message. Its easy once they get you alone and not in a group. We need to organize and stick together or they win.

He who controls the media controls the populace.
Is she dead yet?
No, but the horse is. Not the one the cop was riding, the one that was beaten to death in this thread.
I wonder how many milsurp SMLE's there are in Canada? Those .311 diameter 190 grain FMJ's would probably win an argument with some body armor on a pretty regular basis.
© 24hourcampfire