Home
Damn

Hugh Hefner seems to be no better then Epstein, Weinstein or Cosby in some recounts from employees, models and girlfriends.
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Damn

Hugh Hefner seems to be no better the Epstein or Cosby in some recounts from employees, models and girlfriends.

But thats assuming we believe them. Why no reports years ago and why remain employed there?

Caveat we have not watched. So the answers may be there.

But I'd think one could assume sex might be high on the list if you worked for playboy.

No clue where one would watch it either.
Wife and I both said he was “Epstein” before Epstein was in the picture. Cameras everywhere, recording everything. Girls being taken advantage of, fear of retaliation if you spoke up…..watch it and see. Creepy.
Originally Posted by rost495
Damn

Hugh Hefner seems to be no better the Epstein or Cosby in some recounts from employees, models and girlfriends.

But thats assuming we believe them. Why no reports years ago and why remain employed there?

But I'd think one could assume sex might be high on the list if you worked for playboy.

Yes
The answers as to why these ladies kept quiet for decades and why they didn't separate themselves from Hefner are in the series.

Money, power and it was a different world 20/50 years ago in terms of sexual harassment at the work place.
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Wife and I both said he was “Epstein” before Epstein was in the picture. Cameras everywhere, recording everything. Girls being taken advantage of, fear of retaliation if you spoke up…..watch it and see. Creepy.

I agree

Super creepy.....especially the security officers not allowing the employees to leave or speak freely without grave consequence.
Hefner/Epstein/Weinstein - laugh
I haven't watched it but I know it all boils dow to the want of Drugs, Money, and Power.
Playboy mansion?
I'd be shocked if there wasn't sexual harassment.
any woman that goes there with their eyes wide shut are morons.
Girls showing, off acting sexy, wearing little bunny outfits with a tail, on it in the worlds face, being photographed naked in proactive poses, accepting money to do all that, and now complain when someone gave them the atterntion they wanted?

Old attention whores wanting some attention again is more like it

The public is so brainwashed and gullible
Originally Posted by 700LH
Girls showing, off acting sexy, wearing little bunny outfits with a tail, on it in the worlds face, being photographed naked in proactive poses, accepting money to do all that, and now complain when someone gave them the atterntion they wanted?

Right....

Like they were begging to be raped and abused
Yet another "documentary " of people who take absolutely no responsibility for their actions, and claiming to be the victim.
Having pussy at your ready use is a bad thing???
Being surrounded by pussy is a bad thing???
Paying pussy to be around you is a bad thing ????

None of this schit ever seemed to be mentioned before the age of woke....

Hmmmmm ....
I wonder if benjamins are involved for old wore out pussy being advised or some schit...

Don't care really...
Hustler was waaaaaaay better than playboy anyways.
Larry was a ballsy sunavabytch compared to hef the quiff IMO...

They sure did not mind it when it happened. They could have left and reported but, they chose to stay with the status quo and the sex, money, and fame that went with it.

Now, some regrets later in life perhaps wanting a monetary rainbow to shower some love down on them now.

Not much respect for them, from me, as seems if you hated it so much for so many years and said nothing, then you have acquiesced to all that did happened.....

Watched a couple episodes.

Lived in Chicago many years ago. A friend's older sister and brother both worked at the Playboy Club there. She was a waitress and he was a beautician / cosmologist to the 'Bunnies'. Knew his sister well, cute little 100% Italian doll, raven haired, dark eyed, just under 5 feet tall, hourglass figure, 18" waist. His brother was a super cool guy, and not someone to mess with either. His live-in girlfriend also worked there as a Bunny.

Other than drug use I never ever heard anything from them hinting even the slightest at the other accusations being made in this series but, hell, drugs of all kinds were already rampant all over Chicago at that time (mid '60s) so I don't know why anybody would be shocked at that. Both girls did complain about the Bunny costumes being very uncomfortable to wear to the point of being painful, too, and also customers trying to swipe the Bunny tails as souvenirs was a nuisance.

First marijuana I ever saw was at the brothers house. He had a ball of it the size of a good size grapefruit, kept damp and wrapped up in aluminum foil in their frig.
Yes, watching it.

Ol' Hef was a speedster for quite a number of years. Watching a couple of his old interviews they showed, his jaw was working back and forth just like some of the cranksters I've met. Of course, he had money for doctors and dentists and scheidt, so he didn't quite look as screwed up as a street tweeker.

A lot of them women got into it thinking it was going to be the "girl next door" thing, artsy showing off of a beautiful body. Many still just kids, never having been out in the real world. And not at all ready for what they were about to experience.

rene mentioned Hustler..................I'm thinking a gal would know what they were getting into wanting to be put in that magazine. Hefner cultivated the good clean image, with interesting non-sexual articles and interviews in the magazine. Turns out things weren't really that way at all, and if you watch the show you'll see he only got deeper and deeper into his depravity as he got older.

Someone else mentioned it..........money, power, drugs, and sex. And Hefner ended up with them all.
I haven't watched it but many years ago ex GF's were being pretty matter of fact about what was "required" of them to be with him.

No point getting into the details, but they understood the tradeoff they were making
In watching just for the articles.
Has anyone ever not thought Hefner was a creepy perv? Lol. Not sure what would come out of this that wouldn’t already be assumed.

Unless he was killing and eating his whores. That would surprise me.
I liked the hustler azzhole of the month page.
Larry had 0 filters.
Larry won at the scotus also.
👍👍👍👍👍
Originally Posted by renegade50
Larry had 0 filters.
👍👍👍👍👍

That guy could have fit right in around here!
Originally Posted by Marley7x57

They sure did not mind it when it happened. They could have left and reported but, they chose to stay with the status quo and the sex, money, and fame that went with it.

Now, some regrets later in life perhaps wanting a monetary rainbow to shower some love down on them now.

Not much respect for them, from me, as seems if you hated it so much for so many years and said nothing, then you have acquiesced to all that did happened.....

You obviously haven't watched any of the episodes
I had a thing for Barbi Benton ever since her Hee-Haw days and when she sang at our local fair, I got an autographed picture and asked her if she ever regretted posing for Playboy? She said heck no, that it was the best thing she that ever did. I’m not quite sure that I believed that since singing at a county fair a few years after Playboy wasn’t exactly the Broadway lights.

The beastiality and the blood stuff that was brought up a couple of nights ago on that series did surprise me some.
Damn

Hugh Hefner seems to be no better then Epstein, Weinstein or Cosby in some recounts from employees, models and girlfriends.
A pervert being a creep and lacking morals?

Say it ain't so!

I'm not trying to bust your chops, Ted. But a lot of people here apparently think that guy was..... a... "normal".

The waitress at the coffee shop doesn't mind it if you pinch her on the ass either. I mean, why would they wear those short skirts and all.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

The waitress at the coffee shop doesn't mind it if you pinch her on the ass either. I mean, why would they wear those short skirts and all.

Yep....
They are asking for it right?
Larry had 0 filters.
👍👍👍👍👍

Flynt despised conservatives and the right.
Unfair to compare Hefner to Epstein. Epstein was into adolescents for blackmail purposes. Hef kept his legal-aged; (as far as I know), but willingly shared his treasure trove of sexpots. Betting his client list would dwarf Epsteins.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Yep....
They are asking for it right?

So's alla them gals down at the beach in bikinis.
Originally Posted by DMc
Unfair to compare Hefner to Epstein. Epstein was into adolescents for blackmail purposes. Hef kept his legal-aged; (as far as I know), but willingly shared his treasure trove of sexpots. Betting his client list would dwarf Epsteins.

You'd not be wrong.
Originally Posted by DMc

According to this series he groomed girls of certain age.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I haven't watched it but I know it all boils dow to the want of Drugs, Money, and Power.

That is the history of Mankind.

L.W.
Hef would only pop his girls in the pooper so there would be no paternity suits, he left the puss for his pals.
I always figured some sick sh.. went on at the Playboy Mansion,how could it not? But getting caught banging a dog and saying," WHAT ? DOGS HAVE NEEDS TOO ! " Is going way,way, too far for anyone ,IF, thats true.The women they are interviewing could be lying,i don't know.
Larry had 0 filters.
👍👍👍👍👍

Yep ..... and it cost ol' Larry a bullet in the belly and a life in a wheel chair. wink

L.W.
Those women lived rent-free at Hefner's sleazy mansion, nobody held a gun to their heads. Buncha whore's, plain and simple....
Originally Posted by 700LH

Right....

Don’t want to get pricked, stay out of the briar patch.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Those women lived rent-free at Hefner's sleazy mansion, nobody held a gun to their heads. Buncha whore's, plain and simple....

🤣
Originally Posted by DMc

According to this series he groomed girls of certain age.

As if viewers are getting the truth,,,,,

Shows or stories like this become a witch hunt
There's the story about Winston Churchill asking a woman if she would sleep with a man for a million dollars (or pounds, maybe?). She said she would. "How about a hundred?" "What kind of a girl do you think I am?"- - - - - -"That's already been established- - - - -now we're haggling over the price!"

Ditto for "bunnies"- - - - -they sold themselves when they put on that ridiculous costume!
Playboy created whores just like trailer courts create tornados !

Besides without these gold digging tramps, half of the NFL teams would be felon free !
Hefner had sex with men in 1971.

He was and always has been a deviant.
Like every thing else in life, everyone is different, I'm sure there were as many young women, that got caught up in this moral decay and and once realty caught up with them, they got the hell out, but for each one of them there was/is a soul less tramp that would do what ever it takes for a free ride !

Just because Linda Blair's head did a 360 in the Exorcist movies does not mean it really turned a 360. But, sounds like you might be a believer!

It took a documentary to realize Hugh was a weirdo?

Lol ok...
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
It took a documentary to realize Hugh was a weirdo?

Lol ok...

Only for the women to realize that.
Losers have used $ and power to abuse women and children throughout time. Rape is all about power and domination. Those that condone or rationalize such behavior are either ignorant or jealous.

mike r
Tedhorn: I have to say after watching the series I was disgusted by the "bestiality" and drugging involving the young twats known as Playboy Bunnies.
That was NOT appropriate nor was it legal (come to think of it this all happened in kalifornicationkopia so maybe it was/is legal?).
Anyway its water under the bridge now except for all the old twats seeking attention now.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Don't forget, Hefner and Playboy Magazine were very anti-2nd Amendment. Playboy editors systematically editorialized against gun ownership and called for the banning and confiscation of our firearms.

Not from Hefner's heavily armed, very expensive bodyguards ... but from us, the worker peasants and serfs.

As usual, mega-rich elites who were and are raving hypocrites. mad

L.W.
Not as bad as Epstein I think.

Any incenerators in the mansion to take care of the kids brought in by a submarine piloted by Maxwell from Evergreen shipping containers off ships from Chyna and the UAE and killed by the real satanic nutjobs like Piglosi and Hillary after they were through abusing them?

Or incenerators like the Standard Hotel where trafficked kids.....Schietfy, Nadless.

Want to know why some NYC detectives had to have psychiatric therapy after seeing horrible schiett on Abedins computer with Kilerys schist on it that disappeared from Weiner and was coincidently immediately found by NY cops?
Ever notice how celebs that will work naked are liberals?
Originally Posted by rte
Hefner had sex with men in 1971.

He was and always has been a deviant.

Well, there is proof that guy was a POS crazy screwed up dimocrap.
Ted, there's much about female nature you don't understand.
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Losers have used $ and power to abuse women and children throughout time. Rape is all about power and domination. Those that condone or rationalize such behavior are either ignorant or jealous.
mike r

And women are not attracted to money and power and never lie about sex after the fact?
Originally Posted by rost495
Damn

Yes
The answers as to why these ladies kept quiet for decades and why they didn't separate themselves from Hefner are in the series.

Money, power and it was a different world 20/50 years ago in terms of sexual harassment at the work place.

I’m sure all these young ladies that were voluntarily there were regulars at Wednesday night choir practice.
This story isn't different from politics today.

People see a way to live in a way that *sounds* good, but don't seem to understand that there are serious compromises involved in trying to live in a way that reality doesn't favor. Then when they are in it, they either see how FU it is and how much gaslighting it takes to keep it going or they are just too damn stupid to figure it out like today's Democrats.

By Democrats or perverts, about 1/2 the population is too stupid to figure out they're getting screwed.
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Ever notice how celebs that will work naked are liberals?
People who are famous for being willing to do anything.
"Girls showing, off acting sexy, wearing little bunny outfits with a tail, on it in the worlds face, being photographed naked in proactive poses, accepting money to do all that, and now complain when someone gave them the atterntion they wanted?

Old attention whores wanting some attention again is more like it."

Thank you 700LH.Running around wearing almost nothing, posing naked for the centerfold, and they were "shocked, shocked" that they were expected to have sex.

Old attention whores, and old whores.
I didn't know it was on. I won't be watching it anyway. I am not surprise as he had the money and viagra.
No

But based on this thread - it's about as I could have expected, were I watching it.

Just doesn't interest me.
So who wrote this "documentary"? I find that Hollyweird likes to embellish everything that comes out of that town. Saw the other "definitive Playboy" expose in the form of a mini-series on Amazon a few years ago I think. There wasn't anything you wouldn't expect in there about the Hefner empire. Then there's that Gloria Steinham under cover hit piece from decades ago. None have mentioned what this current program alleges. Those two or three blonde bimbos he had on his arm the last few years were white trash and were jealous of one another - you could see that in the reality show they had. And now Hef is gone, so are their looks, and so is the money train. Time to cash in.

Anyone who thinks the Playboy mansion, the magazine, the parties, the lifestyle, wasn't about some sexual hedonism is naïve or stupid. Everyone wanted to be on the invite list - man or woman. I would hazard to say that if anyone here on the 'fire got an invite to go during the Playboy heydey, they would've done it in a heartbeat.

Those that say otherwise are either lying or gay.
Those girls that lived in the mansion were given $1K a week spending money, access to unlimited cocaine in lavish surroundings and got to party with Hollywood celebrities. It's just that they were expected to go upstairs to Hef's bedroom along with 4-5 other girls and allow him to sodomize them all night long. Then there were the orgies for the gold card club members where the girls were drugged and subjected to orgies with these men. Not to worry the next day the house mom would clean them up and see to their busted bottoms. Gotta wonder what kind of girl stayed after being subjected to this kind of abuse. The old attention whores crying about needing pychologic counseling are especially pathetic, the one that was Hef's "girlfriend for 5 years is a worn out old hag for sure.
Seeing televised events at the Playboy mansion was much better than Miss America or Miss Universe. LOL
They probably thought they was there for their typing skills.
Damn

Its a one sided documentary, and not to portray him in a good way. Personally, I would take the word of any of those dried out old coke sluts with a grain of salt. The driving factor for them back then and now is still the same, money.
Damn

From the 70s on, anyone with at least two connected brain cells knew that the playboy mansion was a really bad place. My only surprise is that anyone could be surprised to learn that dark and hideous things happened there.

This is the gist of it.

Young women have been trading their bodies for favors since mankind climbed down from the trees. Most of them regretted it later when they were old and discarded but they relished the attention at the time. The time to have decided not to be a slut would have been when they were doing it, not now. I can’t muster up much sympathy for a bunch of bitter old prostitutes, which is essentially what they are.
gee thats a surprise. he seemed like such an upstanding individual running a legitimate and wholesome establishment.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

This is the gist of it.

Young women have been trading their bodies for favors since mankind climbed down from the trees. Most of them regretted it later when they were old and discarded but they relished the attention at the time. The time to have decided not to be a slut would have been when they were doing it, not now. I can’t muster up much sympathy for a bunch of bitter old prostitutes, which is essentially what they are.

The smart one's enter into a long term contract called marriage, and cash in at the height of their value, before they turn 25.
Heff was a genius!
" The time to have decided not to be a slut would have been when they were doing it, not now. I can’t muster up much sympathy for a bunch of bitter old prostitutes, which is essentially what they are."

That is well written crow hunter.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

This is the gist of it.

Well stated.
© 24hourcampfire