Home
To be honest, I didn’t think Putin would go for the whole country.

If Putin is successful, and I think he will be, the Russian Federation will share a giant border with many NATO countries in Eastern Europe.

I am not thinking about Ukraine. I am thinking about the world after Ukraine is Russian soil. Would you be willing to fight WWIII for Slovakia? It very well could happen under the NATO Charter.

The world is a lot more dangerous today. A lot more.
Indeed. I’m thinking about Poland and the Fulra gap
Yes... This is beginning to look like the start of something that may change the world and our lives as we've known them...
Crimea was the Sudetenland. War is upon us, Russians must be stopped in Ukraine.
Originally Posted by RAS

If Putin is successful, and I think he will be, the Russian Federation will share a giant border with many NATO countries in Eastern Europe.

I am not thinking about Ukraine. I am thinking about the world after Ukraine is Russian soil. Would you be willing to fight WWIII for Slovakia? It very well could happen under the NATO Charter.

Yea RAS, I live in mid-eastern Romania, about 300 miles or so , as the crow flies from Crimea. I've been here almost 8 years now and never thought I'd see this. In a few days we will have Russia on our northern border. It may be a while, but I think he (Putin) will go for non-EU, non-NATO Moldova next, which is on our north eastern border. After that if Putin still has ambitions, it will be the acid test for NATO and the free world. Let him or not let him. I know it is not really the United States fight and ever since the Soviet break up, these European countries should have been building their militarys, to defend themselves instead of carrying on with their corruption, but the question is: Does the USA and the rest of the free world want to allow Russia to gobble up a large portion of free Europe and be an even larger menace to the rest of the world in the future? Hopefully the Chinese will not choose to show their asses at this time, RJ
I hope they blow up the Ukraine banks that have Gibberish Joe's and Hunter's money in them.
We can never win a war, never have. We beat the he'll out of Japan and it's still Japan. Why keep wasting American lives for no reason? Just leave US alone or we'll Nagasaki or Hiroshima your azz.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
I hope they blow up the Ukraine banks that have Gibberish Joe's and Hunter's money in them.

This. Destroying the NWOs NATO.

Another country broken away from the NWO.
All those short mouthy leaders seem to suffer little man complex pretty bad.

Maybe nuking Moscow and Saint Petersburg would show Putin what a little man he actually is.

Worked pretty well with those little Japanese leaders when Hiroshima and Nagasaki came tumbling down.

He wants his name in the history books, give them something memorable to write about.
The Bidet who armed the Taliban and ISIS was of course also arming the Nazis with our weapons sent to "Help" Ukraine.

Nato being defanged.

This place was owened by Russia 300 years.

Question?

When will the Bolsheviks be run out of Israel, Chyna?

whistle

While Klaus Schwab praises Trudoe
The earth has a huge sea change about every 250 years. We are at 246 years from July 4, 1776.

Does anyone remember who posted that piece a few days ago about that or who posted it?

It's time to through off the traces, all over the world.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The earth has a huge sea change about every 250 years. We are at 248 years from July 4, 1776.

Not yet
Originally Posted by Mike78
The earth has a huge sea change about every 250 years. We are at 248 years from July 4, 1776.

Not yet

246 years. Getting close. grin
Some of you are clueless about what Ukraine has been used for against us. Go Putin !
We should launch a few hundred birds at China. That way we didn't fight Russia but showed them what we can do, and we also destroyed the Wuhan-tang clan. Win/win
Putin didn't invade Ukraine as much as he cured Covid.
If it’s the Black Sea and oil that he wants, then Turkey and the Dardanelles are in the crosshairs. Go into a NATO country and he’s poking the Eagle with a big stick. With the Whitehouse now an old folks home, our military fatigued by 20 years of fighting a third world enemy in a godforsaken place, and our country more worried about being woke than the spread of communism, this is a very calculated move on Putin’s part. This ain’t 1980s Afghanistan.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Some of you are clueless about what Ukraine has been used for against us. Go Putin !

I think Trump also knows what's going on. That's why 5 fleets are off Chynas coast.

Be nice to know what Trump and Xi discussed when Trump stayed over at the Forbidden City after that hero's welcome like he got in N Korea and Saudi Arabia.

Ust a bit more than a little unusual, ii mean, for those who might want to connect the dots.

Of course, traitor Vindemann, as are the other Bolsheviks, all over it at MSNBC telling how Trump is behind the destruction of everything good and proper on earth, while mute on Trudoes atrocities and move into a dictatorship when the people have lost any and all rights he and the big Nazis' granddaughter Freeland wish to take away with their so called "tools" they use to run the country.
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
Putin didn't invade Ukraine as much as he cured Covid.

Hehehe. For sure.
It appears I was wrong as well. Still early, lots of "fog of war" going on, but I still believe given the size of Ukraine , the Russians simply do not have the manpower to take the whole enchilada. As the hours and days progress, we'll see if they drive on Kiev. In the east, if I were the Ukranians, I'd withdraw to the Dnieper and make my stand there...They are just SO outnumbered...
Originally Posted by jorgeI
It appears I was wrong as well.
Ya Think?

the Russians simply do not have the manpower to take the whole enchilada.
Wrong again, he's headed for the black sea... for now.

As the hours and days progress, we'll see if they drive on Kiev.
He's taking Kiev, bet on it. What the actual fugk is stopping him, peasants with torches and pitchforks?

In the east, if I were the Ukranians, I'd withdraw to the Dnieper and make my stand there..
It wont matter .Without an intervention by Nato/US ... Ukraine's seriosly fugked....and you know it.

The greater question being, why is no one even talking about stopping him?

Oh wait, they're going to apply sanctions wink
Luckily for Ukraine, their entire computer-based defense network was hosted on GoDaddy with a password of 12345
I was pissed that the local news cut in and I didn't get to see the last 1/2 hour of Chicago PD.
Originally Posted by akasparky
All those short mouthy leaders seem to suffer little man complex pretty bad.

Maybe nuking Moscow and Saint Petersburg would show Putin what a little man he actually is.

Worked pretty well with those little Japanese leaders when Hiroshima and Nagasaki came tumbling down.

He wants his name in the history books, give them something memorable to write about.

Yeah, that should go pretty well...
Originally Posted by Slavek
Crimea was the Sudetenland. War is upon us, Russians must be stopped in Ukraine.

There are many parallels to the situation leading up to WWII. Poland at that time was prodded by the Globalist powers (France and Great Britain) to provoke Germany into war by the open mistreatment of the populations within the ethnically German regions under their control via Versailles. The belief at the time was that Poland could hold off a German invasion at least long enough for Great Britain and France to sweep in and annihilate Germany once and for all. That was a bad miscalculation, as we now know. We are seeing the very same misguided strategy playing itself out today.
Putin meets with Pakistan. New axis: Pakistan. China Russia. Why? India hates Pakistan and China. India would side with other SE Asian countries.

Taiwan coming soon, perhaps?

Nukes, nukes everywhere.

Our global supply chain dependence has to be the STUPIDEST move in world history.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

There are many parallels to the situation leading up to WWII. Poland at that time was prodded by the Globalist powers (France and Great Britain) to provoke Germany into war (by the open mistreatment of the populations within the ethnically German regions under their control via Versailles). The belief at the time was that Poland could hold off a German invasion at least long enough for Great Britain and France to sweep in and annihilate Germany once and for all. That was a bad miscalculation, as we now know. We are seeing the very same strategy playing itself out today.

The ethnic angle Russia is playing is EXACTLY what Hitler did with Austria, Sudetenland and Danzig. In that order. In Danzig Hitler even armed the ethnic Germans in Polish territory..

There are many parallels to the situation leading up to WWII. Poland at that time was prodded by the Globalist powers (France and Great Britain) to provoke Germany into war by the open mistreatment of the populations within the ethnically German regions under their control via Versailles. The belief at the time was that Poland could hold off a German invasion at least long enough for Great Britain and France to sweep in and annihilate Germany once and for all. That was a bad miscalculation, as we now know. We are seeing the very same misguided strategy playing itself out today.

HORSESHIT award for the day....
we should be joining Russia. theyw ould make far better allies than England or France

Shaking my head.
Originally Posted by rj308
Originally Posted by RAS

Yea RAS, I live in mid-eastern Romania, about 300 miles or so , as the crow flies from Crimea. I've been here almost 8 years now and never thought I'd see this. In a few days we will have Russia on our northern border. It may be a while, but I think he (Putin) will go for non-EU, non-NATO Moldova next, which is on our north eastern border. After that if Putin still has ambitions, it will be the acid test for NATO and the free world. Let him or not let him. I know it is not really the United States fight and ever since the Soviet break up, these European countries should have been building their militarys, to defend themselves instead of carrying on with their corruption, but the question is: Does the USA and the rest of the free world want to allow Russia to gobble up a large portion of free Europe and be an even larger menace to the rest of the world in the future? Hopefully the Chinese will not choose to show their asses at this time, RJ

On this matter you can not even count on moral support on this site. Most of the idiots on here think Putin is their friend, pathetic. They should get some f...... toilet paper and ammunition they will never need.
Originally Posted by RAS

On this matter you can not even count on moral support on this site. Most of the idiots on here think Putin is their friend, pathetic.

Time to man up and prove how tough you are!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by RAS

On this matter you can not even count on moral support on this site. Most of the idiots on here think Putin is their friend, pathetic.

Chances are better then average I will not die of old age. Why don't you buy some more ammo you will have no good use for. I heard the prices are going to go up even in EU.
Originally Posted by RAS

On this matter you can not even count on moral support on this site. Most of the idiots on here think Putin is their friend, pathetic. They should get some f...... toilet paper and ammunition they will never need.

You sound worried. How's that paper curtain working for you, now?
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by RAS

I am not worried, but do not relish fighting Russian peasants. After all they are Slavic brothers.
I guess we finally know Slavek's nationality.
Good thing Skavek is a weapons expert.
Originally Posted by RAS

Chances are better then average I will not die of old age. Why don't you buy some more ammo you will have no good use for. I heard the prices are going to go up even in EU.

You sound like a good Quisling type.
You guys realize that it was the Globalists, i.e., the folks who unofficially run our nation, who provoked this situation, right? It was an intentional provocation for a Russian invasion. They painted Russia into that corner on purpose.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
We can never win a war, never have. We beat the he'll out of Japan and it's still Japan. Why keep wasting American lives for no reason? Just leave US alone or we'll Nagasaki or Hiroshima your azz.

LOL, you need to spend more time with history books. We decisively won the war and the goal was never to invade Japan and wipe it off the face of the earth. Japan has never been that Japan again.

We were attacked and that's why we entered WWII. Pearl Harbor then shortly afterwards Germany declared war on us. Before any of that took place the American people wanted no part of it. When they drew our blood the gloves came off. We fought to win and if that took annihilation we did it, the A bomb was an example of that. What will we do now? We will have rules of engagement that tie the hands of those that are sent to defend. For crying out loud we had soldiers doing without food and toilet paper over there is the Middle East when the leaders sending them were living it up and that was a president that could make his own sentence. Now we have biden. God help us. If we go we go to win or not at all. How many of you think biden has a plan to win any fight, except the destruction of the United States.
Question is not what we're going to do in response to Ukraine. It's what will we do if it spills over into Poland, Hungary, or Romania. I don't think Putin moves against the Baltic States (for a while at least).
Originally Posted by Steve
Question is not what we're going to do in response to Ukraine. It's what will we do if it spills over into Poland, Hungary, or Romania. I don't think Putin moves against the Baltic States (for a while at least).

Europe needs to pull its collective thumb out of its A$$ and start making some contingencies .
I'm not sure asking us to once again save the free/western world is getting traction here.
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I was pissed that the local news cut in and I didn't get to see the last 1/2 hour of Chicago PD.

Amen

AIDS is a bitch, huh?
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

Europe needs to pull its collective thumb out of its A$$ and start making some contingencies .
I'm not sure asking us to once again save the free/western world is getting traction here.

Agreed, but we do have obligations under article 5. Do we honor them? Poland certainly hasn't had her thumb in her ass. Neither has Romania.
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
Luckily for Ukraine, their entire computer-based defense network was hosted on GoDaddy with a password of 12345

LOL. They got bamboozled by the Danica Patrick ads I guess.
I prefer to think Putin is kicking the Nazi World Order scum out, as needs to be done in Canada and in the US.

Our NWO scum has been sending billions in heavy weapons and money to the NWO scum in Ukraine for a while. They have been the Killery foundation biggest donors and have kicked our money to other despots for decades including Schumer, Schietfy, Piglosi boy, Kerry boy, Feinstein etc.

The MSM has their ass in a tizzy with their foreign experts like dead man walking traitor Vindemann and others pissing and moaning and blaming the Rs and Trump for befriending Putin and allowing our intended path to nirvana, utopia and the one world government of the Nazi World Order to be disrupted.

MAGA

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I'm sorry to tell you friend, but Europe is never going to pull its collective thumb out of its ass.
The NWO Cabal is coming down before our very eyes. MAGA

We will be told the truth when Truth Social gets up and running.
Originally Posted by RAS

I am not worried, but do not relish fighting Russian peasants. After all they are Slavic brothers.

Your comrades appreciate your concern for the greater good and party loyalty.

Laughing.
Originally Posted by RAS

Laughing.

I am with Rj308. Obviously your guarantees guaranty nothing? If Russia moves West past Ukraine I predict Bagram Airbase style middle of the night withdrawal.
Missles, rockets, arty, and air so far????

Lets see how the ground fight goes and how well the Ukrainians use the Anti tank/ vehicle stuff they have.
Some well planned kill boxes in restrictive terrian can really fugg up columns of ground forces.

Tanks, and Troops brought in via mech, Air Assualted or Airborne can hold ground.
Not anything else can hold ground.

See if the Ukrainians will fight during ground ops.....
Or just roll over like most Eurotrashland types typically do thruout history....

Wag the dog schit cause of all the dirt they got on Joey.

Hope the Ukraine is conquered and fugga,s start singing like canaries about Joey...
Nothing come of that, but it would be nice to hear.

Joey,s ministry of propaganda says we as Americans should be willing to sacrifice for the sovereignty of Ukraine and suck up more price raises in everything because of it.

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Couldnt give 2 squirts of piss about ukraine or former Eurotrashland com bloc state...

Fugging Ukraine loved them some Nazi,s after Germany invaded in WW2.

Just like a buncha them pissant countries did.
Playing both sides that where occupiers.
Almost like their was a 4 yr delay to use us a doormat worldwide since Joey was instslled as the puppet potus thru election fraud....
Almost like their was a 4 yr delay to use us a doormat worldwide since Joey was instslled as the puppet potus thru election fraud....
Russian troops are already on the ground - Russian Airborne took the Antonov airport outside Kiev.
Have any Air Assualt ops or Airborne drops of ground troops gone on to seize terrian to secure and hold for passage of mech inf and armour forces to follow???

Ground op phase of this will tell the final story
Boots and tracks on the ground is what holds ground..
Originally Posted by renegade50
Have any Air Assualt ops or Airborne drops of ground troops gone on to seize terrian to secure and hold for passage of mech inf and armour forces to follow???

+1
Originally Posted by RAS

Laughing.

I am with Rj308. Obviously your guarantees guaranty nothing? If Russia moves West past Ukraine I predict Bagram Airbase style middle of the night withdrawal.

You're once again embracing delusion/confusion. Biden and his NWO communist swine puppeteers are not AMERICANS.

PS- Best dig a foxhole.. and a trench.
Originally Posted by Teal
Russian troops are already on the ground - Russian Airborne took the Antonov airport outside Kiev.

Its over....
Key terrian
Air head....
Air transport will be coming in with all types of schit and expand out and seize more ground
Ok, like I said Ukraine could never become part of NATO with US bases on their territory. I guess this takes care of that. No Amazon in Ukraine for Mr. Bezos. cry

Shaking my head.

Ya Poland's Horse Cavalry against the Blitzkrieg! laugh

Agreed, but we do have obligations under article 5. Do we honor them? Poland certainly hasn't had her thumb in her ass. Neither has Romania.

Steve thats kind of the $64000 question just now.... and I dont know that I'm qualifed to answer?
Without a Mega (as in more than matching) contribution from EU in both $ and BOTG I'm not sure we can afford to honor those obligations... but the unintended consequences of VPutin holding sway in that part of the world and where he chooses to go beyond Ukraine...would likely be equally as disasterous.... for more than a few nations' economy.

Looking at it all typed up it looks like a pay me now or pay me later scenario, but a finacially commited Europe needs to lead on this one and I believe the sooner the better.
You guys realize that it was the Globalists, i.e., the folks who unofficially run our nation, who provoked this situation, right? It was an intentional provocation for a Russian invasion. They painted Russia into that corner on purpose.

I have to agree with you
Anyone watching what has been going on for the past 12 years can see it.
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right

Shaking my head.

Ya Poland's Horse Cavalry against the Blitzkrieg! laugh

BS. You have not heard the news? The Poles purchased about 250 Abrams tanks that were no longer needed by US Marines. They will now have 250 tanks with no support for them and next to no air force or air defense. In order to have any chance against modern adversary Abrams crews will need air umbrella over them. Complete f wasted of effort.
Slavek is a masar sockpuppet feeding off you guys....

Do you honestly believe anyone that reads your posts here believes you can put something over anybody?
crazy Did you manage to trade that plastic pos Masada for pos S&W?
What's the price per barrel now???

Beautiful people world wide making bank off this and just gonna increase.

Joey say we should be willing to sacrifice for Ukraine sovereignty on the principles of our country.....

Uh huh.......
I read it diaper boy.
Originally Posted by gitem_12
we should be joining Russia. theyw ould make far better allies than England or France

Couldnt agree more

Yup

Steve thats kind of the $64000 question just now.... and I dont know that I'm qualifed to answer?
Without a Mega (as in more than matching) contribution from EU in both $ and BOTG I'm not sure we can afford to honor those obligations... but the unintended consequences of VPutin holding sway in that part of the world and where he chooses to go beyond Ukraine...would likely be equally as disasterous.... for more than a few nations' economy.

Looking at it all typed up it looks like a pay me now or pay me later scenario, but a finacially commited Europe needs to lead on this one and I believe the sooner the better.

Agree. But it would have to be financial and more. Skin (real) in the game. My bet is that rest of NATO (that's you Germany) would have to pony up otherwise NATO goes in the effective dust bin and it gets replaced with an Anglo-American Alliance.
Originally Posted by funshooter

I have to agree with you

Yep... our rotten "deep state" is likely at the root of this... As usual...
Almost 97 right now.
Up 5.04% today since start of trading in NYSE.

Then other markets world wide get their shots at speculation opening and closing.

Gonna affect price of everything.

Then toss in ukraine ag products and fertilizer production.

Schit gonna get pricey...

Door matt joey per handlers to make us weak for benjamins....

Aint no other way to see it all since he was installed thru election fraud.....

Lets see how the ground fight goes and how well the Ukrainians use the Anti tank/ vehicle stuff they have.
Some well planned kill boxes in restrictive terrian can really fugg up columns of ground forces.

Tanks, and Troops brought in via mech, Air Assualted or Airborne can hold ground.

Or just roll over like most Eurotrashland types typically do thruout history....

Hope the Ukraine is conquered and fugga,s start singing like canaries about Joey...

Joey,s ministry of propaganda says we as Americans should be willing to sacrifice for the sovereignty of Ukraine and suck up more price raises in everything because of it.

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Couldnt give 2 squirts of piss about ukraine or former Eurotrashland com bloc state...

Well said!!
Originally Posted by funshooter

I have to agree with you

Yep, starting with the CIA coup to replace the legitimately elected, pro-Russian, government of Ukraine.

Do you honestly believe anyone that reads your posts here believes you can put something over anybody?

Like I said
Slavek is a Masar sockpuppet feeding off you guys.

Like I said

hes been on ignore for a long while and i dont even remember why

https://www.indiatoday.in/programme...ent=video_player-slot-15&t_psl=False

Ukraine claims 50 Russian troops killed, 7 aircraft destroyed; Sensex crashes over 2700 points; more

Multiple explosions were reported in Kyiv, Kharkiv and Odesa, after Russian troops launched a massive offensive in Ukraine this morning. Ukraine's Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba described the assault as a "full-scale invasion" and said Ukraine will "defend itself and will win.

Meanwhile, the Ukraine Army has claimed that it killed 50 Russian troops and destroyed 7 aircraft.

Who cares..not my pig ..not my farm...
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1496745429672857602.html

Like I said

That would make sense.
I don't know if this has already been discussed in this thread - I admit I haven't read every post - but there are some simple (and not so simple) issues in play here.

In 2014, there was a violent coup in Ukraine. The President of the country fled and a very pro-USA government was installed. Some people say the US was behind it every step of the way, others say it was a popular revolution. I think what you call it is less important than the outcome.

That outcome - and you should read all that you can about it and decide for yourselves - lead to some very important changes: the US got "friends" in Ukraine who would support putting US nuclear missiles right on the Russian border (a 10 minute flight from their biggest population centers), and Russia had to start paying millions (billions?) of dollars a year to transport their gas across Ukraine to their customers in Europe. And not inconsequentially, some US children of important US politicians got some very high-paying jobs with Ukrainian businesses that profited from the new political situation. Does anyone actually think the CIA was NOT involved in this somehow?

To say the least, Russia was highly displeased with this new development. Not to mention a LOT of the Ukrainian people who have strong ties to Russia, family in Russia, speak Russian and don't like the new political leadership. Are they a majority? Do they outnumber the pro-U.S. faction? I don't know, but they exist. And when Russian tanks roll across Ukraine, those people are not going to stand in their way.

Russia gains a LOT from invading Ukraine - access to the Black Sea for shipping, freedom from the threat of US missiles on their border and no more exorbitant payments to move their gas to customers in Europe. Not to mention the opportunity to spit in the eye of that idiot Biden, who publicly declared that if Putin did not invade, it was only because he was afraid of the US president.

I personally don't think Putin will go any farther, but what do I know? I can only say it doesn't appear there is a strong cost/benefit ratio to support further aggression. On the other hand, NATO is certainly a paper tiger, and the US would have a really difficult time justifying a full-scale war against Russia even if they did send their tanks into some small NATO country like Lithuania.

History is unfolding.
It appears I was wrong as well. Still early, lots of "fog of war" going on, but I still believe given the size of Ukraine , the Russians simply do not have the manpower to take the whole enchilada. As the hours and days progress, we'll see if they drive on Kiev. In the east, if I were the Ukranians, I'd withdraw to the Dnieper and make my stand there...They are just SO outnumbered...

I agreed with you. I don't know that this won't be a spear tip thrust in, then removed, but only time will tell.

Of course if its more, as it looks currently but I find hard to believe, then this isn't over by a long shot.

And lets see if China moves.

Of course all the folks worried. The world has survived through so much already, this is just another point of history repeating. We will make it through this also.

And there it is.
We all need to be informed (Truthfully Informed) about why things happen the way they do.
All I know is I got 300 pc of 6.5 PRC Brass last night on SPS..
You Brass Carpetbaggers eat Ship ..
Well...
More u.s. wpn tech fallen into the wrong hands to be reversed engineered and incorporated into sov bloc and chi com wpns systems.

Javelins....... just one small example...

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Honk for Joey....
If I were elected president tomorrow the first thing I'd do is publicly issue and apology to Joe McCarthy for all the hell he caught for trying to fight off the communist take over of our nation. Then announce an open season on a very long list of those that have been active in those efforts. Maybe even have a bounty on people like the clintons, obama, fauci, etc.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
If I were elected president tomorrow the first thing I'd do is publicly issue and apology to Joe McCarthy for all the hell he caught for trying to fight off the communist take over of our nation. Then announce an open season on a very long list of those that have been active in those efforts. Maybe even have a bounty on people like the clintons, obama, fauci, etc.

I'd just kill the commies first and then apologize.
My daughter is on her HS speech and debate team. One of their topics this year was if Russia invaded the Baltic states, should the U.S. become involved. It was a neat way to introduce global politics to her. Didn’t really think we’d be talking about it in real life in so short a time
With the possibility of WWIII on the horizon I feel a lot better knowing that all our troops have received their sensitivity training.
Originally Posted by IMR4350
With the possibility of WWIII on the horizon I feel a lot better knowing that all our troops have received their sensitivity training.

Thank goodness all our fighter pilots are now equipped with pregnancy suits.
Actually, I think Ukraine should follow California's lead - send out mental health responders instead of troops - see if they can talk out their agression.
Took khan up to post to renew her ID card
Left at 830
Now just got back.
Goat fugg to say the least.

Gas at 2 wally worlds at 3.04
Other stations on way up at 3.19 to 3.29

Way back wally world still at 3.04
Got 3 5 gal cans to go fill.

Those other stations at 3.49 to 3.59.

Wally probably bump price tommorow.
Will see on way out now if they already havent.

Around here the trend is increase the next business day.

Geuss that went away today.
Plenty of benjamins to be made on a 30 to 40 cents gallon increase in one day to not pass up for em

Compound it nationwide if they are doing it....

Fugging bastards........

Honk for Joey.......
Originally Posted by czech1022
I don't know if this has already been discussed in this thread - I admit I haven't read every post - but there are some simple (and not so simple) issues in play here.

In 2014, there was a violent coup in Ukraine. The President of the country fled and a very pro-USA government was installed. Some people say the US was behind it every step of the way, others say it was a popular revolution. I think what you call it is less important than the outcome.

That outcome - and you should read all that you can about it and decide for yourselves - lead to some very important changes: the US got "friends" in Ukraine who would support putting US nuclear missiles right on the Russian border (a 10 minute flight from their biggest population centers), and Russia had to start paying millions (billions?) of dollars a year to transport their gas across Ukraine to their customers in Europe. And not inconsequentially, some US children of important US politicians got some very high-paying jobs with Ukrainian businesses that profited from the new political situation. Does anyone actually think the CIA was NOT involved in this somehow?

To say the least, Russia was highly displeased with this new development. Not to mention a LOT of the Ukrainian people who have strong ties to Russia, family in Russia, speak Russian and don't like the new political leadership. Are they a majority? Do they outnumber the pro-U.S. faction? I don't know, but they exist. And when Russian tanks roll across Ukraine, those people are not going to stand in their way.

Russia gains a LOT from invading Ukraine - access to the Black Sea for shipping, freedom from the threat of US missiles on their border and no more exorbitant payments to move their gas to customers in Europe. Not to mention the opportunity to spit in the eye of that idiot Biden, who publicly declared that if Putin did not invade, it was only because he was afraid of the US president.

I personally don't think Putin will go any farther, but what do I know? I can only say it doesn't appear there is a strong cost/benefit ratio to support further aggression. On the other hand, NATO is certainly a paper tiger, and the US would have a really difficult time justifying a full-scale war against Russia even if they did send their tanks into some small NATO country like Lithuania.

History is unfolding.

It’s kinda like Putin just did to the Ukraine what we should have done to Mexico.
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Long overdue.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

History is unfolding.

It’s kinda like Putin just did to the Ukraine what we should have done to Mexico.

Good point.

History is unfolding.

So I'm to believe that during obama's term in office our government assisted in setting up a legitimate government in the Ukraine? I'm having a hard time digesting that.
.[/quote]

It’s kinda like Putin just did to the Ukraine what we should have done to Mexico. [/quote]

Ditto re Mexico.

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

What we were taught in history class 30 plus yrs ago the Ukrainians treated the Germans as liberators due to Joe Stalin treatment of the Ukrainians. But the Germans didn’t see an opportunity to train the Ukrainians arm them and fight the Russians sided by side. Nah ol Hitler and crew started lining mofo’s up shooting them are hauling them off to camps.
Took khan up to post to renew her ID card
Left at 830
Now just got back.
Goat fugg to say the least.

Gas at 2 wally worlds at 3.04
Other stations on way up at 3.19 to 3.29

Way back wally world still at 3.04
Got 3 5 gal cans to go fill.

Those other stations at 3.49 to 3.59.

Wally probably bump price tommorow.
Will see on way out now if they already havent.

Around here the trend is increase the next business day.

Geuss that went away today.
Plenty of benjamins to be made on a 30 to 40 cents gallon increase in one day to not pass up for em

Compound it nationwide if they are doing it....

Fugging bastards........

Honk for Joey.......

They are saying it will go up a dollar next 30 days. The democrats are ph ucked.. even liberals hate paying for $4-$5 dollar gas..

History is unfolding.

On the surface, what you say is spot on, but still waters run deep.

All the schiett you describe above was to help the NWO get control over and subdue Putin by our already corrupted and mostly subdued US, making the dastardly deed of the satanic Bolsheviks look good on paper to the world and pushed on an unsuspecting world from behind the scenes by the POS MSM.

Things were not good, as they appeared to be, until after the truths started to be revealed about Americas dark underbelly by investigations after the 2020 election.

Putin and the Military Intel and Trump knew what scum the worlds WEF and Cabal were all along.

We knew the UN pukes weren't worth a schiett, we just didnt know the extent of the Bolshevik scum in our government.

We started wondering WTF was going on after Zero won his second term. Thank GOD military Intel knew what the NWO cabal had in store for us the Hillary half of their 16 year plan after Zero and talked Trump into running to try to prevent the bloody revolution and they succeeded in blocking the steal in 2016 and got trump in to work out the plan developed over many decades subsequent to the deep states assassination of JFK.

We are being led from dark to light.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

History is unfolding.

I agree with both post.

Good summary Czech

China is going to take over Taiwan and Hong Kong eventually. Obviously this will never happen but the US should take over Mexico. Solve the border problem and gain some valuable assets at the same time.

What valuable assets are in Mexico? You take them over and they'd dump TRILLIONS into "raising Mexico to the average American Standard of living"

I think Trump also knows what's going on. That's why 5 fleets are off Chynas coast.

Be nice to know what Trump and Xi discussed when Trump stayed over at the Forbidden City after that hero's welcome like he got in N Korea and Saudi Arabia.

Ust a bit more than a little unusual, ii mean, for those who might want to connect the dots.

Of course, traitor Vindemann, as are the other Bolsheviks, all over it at MSNBC telling how Trump is behind the destruction of everything good and proper on earth, while mute on Trudoes atrocities and move into a dictatorship when the people have lost any and all rights he and the big Nazis' granddaughter Freeland wish to take away with their so called "tools" they use to run the country.

Like I said before to you, you need to get orange haired windbag`s cock out of you mouth and then only then you might be able to say something intelligible.
You and some in the thread are clearly delusional.

And some other putz suggestion nuking A couple of Russian city just for show well Mr Stupid, that only works if the other country does not have nuclear weapons.
Lots of bravado and fake machismo in this thread, but most of you are just pussy wannabe`s. You open you mouth and let the world know how ignorant you are.

Or maybe you need to learn sigh language Mr Jag-off.
What valuable assets are in Mexico? You take them over and they'd dump TRILLIONS into "raising Mexico to the average American Standard of living"

This. No intention of annexing Mexico. A matter of persuading and reminding them their responsibilites are on the south side of the river.
Originally Posted by funnybone

Like I said before to you, you need to get orange haired windbag`s cock out of you mouth and then only then you might be able to say something intelligible.

And some other putz suggestion nuking A couple of Russian city just for show well Mr Stupid, that only works if the other country does not have nuclear weapons.
Lots of bravado and fake machismo in this thread, but most of you are just pussy wannabe`s. You open you mouth and let the world know how ignorant you are.

Trump would not be able to do anything different then Biden if he was president. The bottom line puppet government installed in Ukraine in 2014 will be gone if not gone already. The elites will end up in Britain, Poland or the United States. The new government will be similar to what is in Belorussia ie under Moscow influence and control. I do not expect this circus to go on very long.

Ren, I saw a short vid clip posted on another site of around 15 +- MI8? choppers headed somewhere. In the vid they were flying over an unidentified city. I'm assuming they were planning on taking a bridge or airport with that many choppers.

Supposedly Russian Airborne had taken control of the Hostomel airport in Kyiv and then lost it.

* Mi8 holds 24 troops according to Wikipedia.
Originally Posted by dodgefan

Ren, I saw a short vid clip posted on another site of around 15 +- MI8? choppers headed somewhere. In the vid they were flying over an unidentified city. I'm assuming they were planning on taking a bridge or airport with that many choppers.

There's been reports of Ukrainian taking out RU armor - tanks etc are there, I do not know where exactly.

Supposedly Russian Airborne had taken control of the Hostomel airport in Kyiv and then lost it.

The list of Mi8 users is quite large. How can you be sure these were not Ukrainian Mi8s? Most of Ukrainian hardware is from the Soviet Union or its modification. Each side has to mark their tanks certain way so that they do not destroy those from their own side.
Slavek I don't know who the choppers belonged too, but the troops on board would probably have the same basic mission to seize and control key terrain features such as bridges and airports.
Where can you find uncensored video of what is happening?

* Mi8 holds 24 troops according to Wikipedia.

If the Hips are flying
Ivan ground troops are seizing key points on the ground.
Those mi8,s look like fat belly guppies with stick tails.

Troop and cargo transport like you said

I wanna know if the Javelins got any armour kills or helo kills.

If the Ukrainians are even fighting or just rolling over.
They got wpns.
Do they have the balls....

Plenty of russinan scuds been blowing schit the fugg up.

That airport north of Kiev is in russian hands like Teal said this morning waaay before the news started talking about.

The russians got a airhead....
Illusysion IL 76 heavy lifts and other trans airctaft could be bringing in all types of schit flying below 500'
Little time if any for stinger crews to get a shot before its gone.

Their seems to be zilch for Ukrainian air presence.

Now they are just saying the Ukrainians retook a airfield.
Which airfield???

Maybe they got some fight in them???
Originally Posted by 79S

What we were taught in history class 30 plus yrs ago the Ukrainians treated the Germans as liberators due to Joe Stalin treatment of the Ukrainians. But the Germans didn’t see an opportunity to train the Ukrainians arm them and fight the Russians sided by side. Nah ol Hitler and crew started lining mofo’s up shooting them are hauling them off to camps.

Don't you know that the victors write the histories? That story is BS propaganda.
Blurb about ukraine army in eastern part of country taking out tanks with javelins .
Holding some advances.
Not alot of info..
Cook them Ivan,s in those steel coffin 72,s and 80,s.

When a 2 man javelin crew on foot or mobile can fire and forget and haul azz to another position to take out more tank from at least 4klicks away.

That's a mutha fuuucker big time to tanks and armour vehicles.
1st good blurb I have heard no matter how it compares to the big picture.

Crispy critter blown the fugg up russians in shattered steel is a good thing.

You guys have it made... my town was already at $4 a gallon for gas...
Renegade50

I was looking at a map of the Ukraine and the Dnieper River is a pretty good sized obstacle for the Russians. There are 9 or so major crossing that I saw in a quick look and I'd expect attempts by both sides to seize control of them. Even if the Russians just want the land to the East of the Dnieper River they can bottle up reinforcements by controlling or even dropping those bridges.

Kyiv or Kiev (however you want to spell it) sits right on the river so I can see why the Russians are attacking there in force.

I wanna know if the Javelins got any armour kills or helo kills.

[snip]

Now they are just saying the Ukrainians retook a airfield.
Which airfield???

Maybe they got some fight in them???

I saw some photos or footage where the Uk's were claiming they'd take out some APCs with Javelins.

https://twitter.com/ThomasVLinge/status/1496856989682573322

The airbase in question is outside Kiev. Gostomel airfield which is next to Antonov airport.
" In 2014, there was a violent coup in Ukraine. The President of the country fled and a very pro-USA government was installed. Some people say the US was behind it every step of the way, others say it was a popular revolution. I think what you call it is less important than the outcome."

This pro us govt is the crooked pos govt Zero, Killery, Pelosi and Bidet put in place with help of traitors in the DNC, RNC rinos and deep state cabal and sent them billions in US foreign aid and military equipment to pay off cabal scum all over the world, UN scum, WEF scum, and give kickbacks for buying favors from our govt officials, financing the Clinton Foundation, money for Pelosis and Kerry's boys, etc.

Now ABC , CBS, NBC and CNN have lying marxists on their news programs bemoaning how the world is going backward and toward a less civilized world. Yep, its moving away from their globalist dream and that has them worried.

The swamp is getting drained.

That is what has the world in a Twitter.

History is unfolding.

Excellent post. Thank you

Trump would not be able to do anything different then Biden if he was president. The bottom line puppet government installed in Ukraine in 2014 will be gone if not gone already. The elites will end up in Britain, Poland or the United States. The new government will be similar to what is in Belorussia ie under Moscow influence and control. I do not expect this circus to go on very long.

Sorry. The Patriots are in control.
Strangely, Bret Baier said earlier today that the severity of the Russian attack was limited to about a tenth of what they had anticipated if Putin went in.

Sorry. The Patriots are in control.

From what I have read here many of the so called patriots think Putins [bleep] is truffles.
You haven't killed yourself Slavek er maser.
Strangely, Bret Baier said earlier today that the severity of the Russian attack was limited to about a tenth of what they had anticipated if Putin went in.

He's only striking strategic targets, being careful not to hit civilian infrastructure.
Putin‘s actions for tonight will tell us what we need to know on how far he wants to take this.

Just because the damage has been light so far, that could change quickly.

The capital of Kyiv could fall at any time. Maybe tonight. If that happens, that is the end of a free Ukraine. Russia will never give back Europe’s breadbasket. Never.

He's only striking strategic targets, being careful not to hit civilian infrastructure.

I've seen video of Russian acft launching air to ground missiles into civilian homes.

He's not going scorched earth because he intends to occupy it but it's far from surgical.
Blurb about ukraine army in eastern part of country taking out tanks with javelins .
Holding some advances.
Not alot of info..

When a 2 man javelin crew on foot or mobile can fire and forget and haul azz to another position to take out more tank from at least 4klicks away.

Supposed Javelin kill

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Holding some advances.
Not alot of info..

Supposed Javelin kill

How many did the US send them?

War in the era of cells phones is going to different. Can you imagine all the video and pictures we have not yet seen.

I've seen video of Russian acft launching air to ground missiles into civilian homes.

He's not going scorched earth because he intends to occupy it but it's far from surgical.

He's just there to keep peace.
They are a devastaing wpn.
My platoon and company used them in Karbala on fedeyeen toyota,s with Dshk,s mounted in the bed getting flushed out by other units in bde.
No tanks...

Good to see Ukrainians are fighting the coksukka,s.
Seems like Ivan still dont like to fight at night from reports been hearing on TV and surfing on the web.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

LOL, you need to spend more time with history books. We decisively won the war and the goal was never to invade Japan and wipe it off the face of the earth. Japan has never been that Japan again.

You need to use common sense and think for yourself. If we won what did we win? How many US lives lost for no rewards and we're still paying the price for supposedly winning.
My platoon and company used them in Karbala on fedeyeen toyota,s with Dshk,s mounted in the bed getting flushed out by other units in bde.
No tanks...

Seems like Ivan still dont like to fight at night from reports been hearing on TV and surfing on the web.

They're putting up resistance for sure. Counter attacking, taking back ground and airfields etc.

Remember the Klitchko brothers? Heavy weight boxers?

Vitali is the mayor of Kyiv - he and Wladomir are picking up rifles and fighting the Russians.
No tanks...

They're putting up resistance for sure. Counter attacking, taking back ground and airfields etc.

Remember the Klitchko brothers? Heavy weight boxers?

Vitali is the mayor of Kyiv - he and Wladomir are picking up rifles and fighting the Russians.

I think there are 32 million Ukrainians in Ukraine. You know there are millions who see this as existential.
Originally Posted by OldHat
Holding some advances.
Not alot of info..

Supposed Javelin kill

How many did the US send them?

War in the era of cells phones is going to different. Can you imagine all the video and pictures we have not yet seen.

Really wanta see what they been able to do to the Russians.
Lots of reports of them fighting the russians.

Talk of a fight coming up around that big pennisula and a choke point the Ukrainians are holding the russains from the south gotta get thru.

Getting to be daylight over their now.
Should start up again shortly.

Problem is the follow up ecehlons of the Russians.
They are staged 2nd and 3rd wave stuff just like for Germany in 86 88 and all the reforger scenarios.
If the Ukrainians had attack helo capabilty with night attack abilities
They coulda been raising some hell with the Russians all night.
Who knows they might have some assets and news is so fragmented coming out.

I think President Trump sent them 200 CLU,s command launch units IIRC.

Basic load for us was 2 missles per 2 man tm gunner and AG
Gunner carried Clu
Ag carry 1 missle.
Rifleman carry another.
Rotate that stuff among whole platoon on a approach march.
Schit would wear ya down.
Dont wanna smoke your team.
2 teams per plt.

6 tms per company.
12 additional missles in company XO,s hummer
Bn would have a 36 missle on call reserve from support platoon for companys.
Holding some advances.
Not alot of info..

Supposed Javelin kill

Looks like a BMP 73 II burning and Brmd wheeled vehicle abandoned.
You can see the turret and gun to the rear portion of the bmp
(Bimp)

I bet the ukranians taking out 72,s and 80,s in this 1st echelon wave.

Russians like driving around red square on may day historically multiple times to make it look like they got huge amounts of ultra modern tanks.
2nd and 3rd echelons have 72 older models
64,s 62,s

Russians also like to export monkey models of their tanks.
Look like the good ones but with less highend capabilities.

Where in the heck is the Ukrainian armour forces.
They gotta have some.
I refuse to believe all their aviation and armour has already been taken out the 1st day.
They move stuff into the western mountains and want Ivan to come after em in restrictive terrian.
Which would be good strategy and use tactics and terrian to punish Ivan real bad.

🤔🤔🤔

Dunno...

I was just a Inf platoon daddy.
👍👍👍👍👍
But that is schit I would do.
Use terrian and wpns to make the enemy pay and always have 2 fallback positions to fight them again.
Wear down a armour force fast and force the enemy to fight ya on foot.

Hard to replace tanks and armour vehicles.
Aint no infinite # of em just popping out of thin air.
Then ya gotta think of all the logistic support to keep tanks in a fight.

Wouldnt surprise me one bit if the Ukrainians got stay behind forces in the russian rear areas waiting to strike fuel ressupply tankers and ammo transports.
Holding some advances.
Not alot of info..

Supposed Javelin kill

(Bimp)

Russians like driving around red square on may day historically multiple times to make it look like they got huge amounts of ultra modern tanks.
64,s 62,s

They gotta have some.
I refuse to believe all their aviation and armour has already been taken out the 1st day.
They move stuff into the western mountains and want Ivan to come after em in restrictive terrian.
Which would be good strategy and use tactics and terrian to punish Ivan real bad.

🤔🤔🤔

Dunno...

👍👍👍👍👍
Use terrian and wpns to make the enemy pay and always have 2 fallback positions to fight them again.

Wouldnt surprise me one bit if the Ukrainians got stay behind forces in the russian rear areas waiting to strike fuel ressupply tankers and ammo transports.

I heard Russia controls the air. Not sure if it is true.
Originally Posted by OldHat
Holding some advances.
Not alot of info..

Supposed Javelin kill

(Bimp)

64,s 62,s

They gotta have some.

🤔🤔🤔

Dunno...

👍👍👍👍👍

I heard Russia controls the air. Not sure if it is true.

Supposed Ukrainian MiG 29 in a dogfight with Russian SU35.

This Instagram account has a lot of video.

Instagram link
Canadian aid to Ukraine?

Facebook link
Oh and for dumbfuuck masar/ slavek google fuing his little fingers off to come up with some " intelligent counter point"

I have seen 0 zee fugging ro T-14 limited proaganda show tanks in any footage today.
Just reactive armour 72,s and 80,s occasionally..

Javelins and Tows have dual warheads to address that you pinhead.

🤣😆😆😆😆🤣😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆🤣🤣🤣

The Ukrainians might lose this fight.
But the Russians will pay a price.
Massive Fireball explosions in Kyiv a few mins ago.

0420 local time
People are also looking at all these bombings all over the country as actual Russian boots on the ground in those areas.

I bet most are scud II missle hits on certain strategic tgts...
Russian acft going down. Speculation Ukrainian manuals.

Instagram link
Reports are Russian mechanized troops 20 miles from the capital. Rolling in behind rocket and air attacks from South, North and East.

Large groups from Sumy headed towards Kyiv too. Many of the cities in Sumy area surrounded and Konotop under seige.
People are also looking at all these bombings all over the country as actual Russian boots on the ground in those areas.

Bingo. Bidet is being destroyed, Rene

Thad be my guess too.
WOLVERINES!
Lots of video now. Ballistic missiles hitting Kyiv and Ukrainian anti-air defenses shooting some down along with possible acft
As Que said, Digitial Warfare.

Most footage from Military Exercises.

Limited military action occuring as Putin runs the NWO cabal out of Ukraine.

This turns into a mout fight in those cites with some good resistance and tactics it could get really costly for the Russians.
All depends on the Ukrainian back bone
They could do it for awhile and go to the western highlands and mountains if they have planned well or can adapt on the fly.

Vlad get bogged down in mout fights.
His restraint shown so far against civilan and "infrastructure destruction" might get lifted.

Still Joey wont sanction oil from Russia to europe or us.
We get 17 or 18 mil barrels a month from vlad now due to Joey killing our independence.
Hannity just talking about all that just now.

No sanctions on Russian oil to Eurotrashland or us..
Beautiful people and Eurotrashland needs.......

Joey 0 mention of rescinding his EO,s to give us energy independence again.

Honk for Joey doing what his handlers tell him to do....

Are you drunk ot high, dude? Whatever you're on, you sure as fugk can't write or spell.
just what did the liberals think was going to happen when Biden was installed in the Whitehouse ? because he sure the heck was not voted into the Whitehouse office. dang lolly-pop snowflakes !
Remember the videos of bodies laying in the streets from covid? Remember the videos of mass graves in Iran from covid?

Don't believe everything you see...
There's a live stream of several cities in Ukraine on you tube. Nothing going on at the moment. I would think that if serious, Russia could dominate Ukraine in hours. I'm not sure what to think. You're right dogwatcher don't believe everything you see or hear.
You also have to take into account that just because Russian troops roll into or through a town doesnt mean they have "taken" it. Expect a good amount of guerrilla warfare, even from armed civilians, perhaps not intially but possibly prolonged, especially if the Russians intend to "occupy" these areas.

The Ukrainian military also has some effective weaponry at its disposal, its a matter of the fighting spirit of its soldiers how "easy" it is for Russian troops.

A large or prolonged number of Russian casualties surely will not be popular with the Russian populace or even the Oligarchs that currently support Putin.
You’d think a country of 44 million (Ukraine), could perhaps muster up a militia/guerilla force of 2 million plus. Considering that Russia had about 120-150k around the country, and has maybe only sent in 1/2-2/3 of that, you’d think 2 miilion vs. 100k would be quite the fight.

I realize that Russia’s equipment FAR exceeds that of Ukraine, but ANY military would have an issue fighting 2 million DETERMINED guerilla fighters (we had plenty of trouble, as did Russia, with only THOUSANDS, in Afghanistan. Tanks and planes and armored vehicles are nice, but you can’t LIVE in them. Gotta step outside at some point.
Again, no offense I said if serious. I hope the Ukranians can hold and hope this isn't an all out invasion. As far as Afghanistan or Iraq, I'm just saying without any hindrance in rules of engagement or care of world involvement. If the Russians wanted to press their might onto Ukraine in Ernest I don't think it would be much of a fight. This is nothing like Afghanistan
Originally Posted by fburgtx
You’d think a country of 44 million (Ukraine), could perhaps muster up a militia/guerilla force of 2 million plus. Considering that Russia had about 120-150k around the country, and has maybe only sent in 1/2-2/3 of that, you’d think 2 miilion vs. 100k would be quite the fight.

I realize that Russia’s equipment FAR exceeds that of Ukraine, but ANY military would have an issue fighting 2 million DETERMINED guerilla fighters (we had plenty of trouble, as did Russia, with only THOUSANDS, in Afghanistan. Tanks and planes and armored vehicles are nice, but you can’t LIVE in them. Gotta step outside at some point.

I'm just saying that if Russia wanted to they could Level Ukraine quickly. As they could have Afghanistan. As we could have Afghanistan. As we could have Iraq. As we could have Vietnam. I know this gets deep. WE have rules of engagement. We have political leaders that say what we will or will not do. We have morals. I hope it never comes to this I was just saying militarily without consequence ukraine would have no chance Unfortunately. Neither would the previous mentioned conflicts adversaries
I wish the best for the brave Ukranians though. God speed
Putin must be be stopped at the Western border but only by Europe. We have no dog in that fight and can not be drawn in. A Biden administration response would only get thousands of GIs killed killed or maimed. Let Europeans bear the brunt. It's their war not ours.
It will not benefit Putin to "level" Ukraine. He would have much better results if he can succeed in QUICKLY toppling the pro west goverment, installing a friendly government and taking advantage of a productive Ukrainian economy. As said before if the military and civilians can give him enough problems and casulties and mire him down, it would be in his best interest to back off and stick to "claiming" the pro Russian areas of the country lest he risk undermining his "support"(forced as it may be) amongst his own nation.
Putin doesn’t need to take and hold any territory in Ukraine to accomplish his goal. He simply needs to force the Ukrainian President and his political loyalists into exile. Once they’re tucked away in their French Chalets and Brighton Beach bungalows Vlad can hold a “vote” to elect his new government…..I believe Dominion has already secured the contract. 😉

Ukrainians Destroy Russian Military Equipment Using Bayraktar

24.02.2022, 17:36

The Armed Forces of Ukraine showed the destruction of Russian equipment from the UCAV Bayraktar TB2.

The video was posted on Facebook of the Ground Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, nv.ua reports.

According to People's Deputy Alexei Goncharenko, the video shows the destruction of units of the 1st Tank Army of Russia on the border with the Kharkiv region.

Earlier, the Ground Forces said that as of 15:00, the fighting continues along the entire line of collision, the Ukrainian army did not allow a breakthrough. Fierce fighting continues near the village of Pyshchevyk, Donetsk region.

“The Russian occupation troops tried to break through the defenses using 16 tanks. The military personnel of the Allied Forces used the NLAW anti-tank weapon. Three enemy tanks were destroyed," the statement said.

[video:vimeo]https://vimeo.com/681398824?embedded=true&source=vimeo_logo&owner=63809192[/video]

Ukrainian Defence Ministry: Russian Federation Lost About 800 Military During Attack

25.02.2022, 6:22

The AFU have also shot down 7 occupant planes.

Russia has lost around 800 of its military during the first day of the large-scale attack on Ukraine. The Ukrainian Armed Forces also shot down seven planes.

This is reported by the Ukrainian Defence Ministry.

Besides, six helicopters, 30 tanks and 130 infantry fighting vehicles were shot down.

Russian Tanks Heading Towards Kiev Stopped Near Ivankov

25.02.2022, 8:02

The Ukrainian military blew up a bridge to stop the Russian convoy.

Russian tanks heading towards Kiev stopped near Ivankov

Russian tanks are moving towards Kiev, but Ukrainian forces have stopped the column near Ivankov by blowing up a bridge.

This is reported by UP sources in the AFU General Staff, zn.ua reports.

"A fight broke out. Ukrainian forces blew up the bridge to stop the Russian Federation convoy," the report said.

Ivankov is halfway from the border to Kiev. After it, the possibility of an offensive to Kiev via Vyshgorod opens up.

Awesome! Damn I hope they push them back to Moscow!
Originally Posted by Lockhart
Putin must be be stopped at the Western border but only by Europe. We have no dog in that fight and can not be drawn in. A Biden administration response would only get thousands of GIs killed killed or maimed. Let Europeans bear the brunt. It's their war not ours.

You best be looking for a good dog for the fight as we will be in one whether we want to or not… Do you think Ukraine want's what they're getting now? Do you think the Russians will hesitate giving us a go if they feel emboldened?

Wake up!
Rene - saw some video of RU mount training done in Georgia a few weeks back.

"Cover and concealment" were words/concepts they apparently hadn't learned.
Rene - saw some video of RU mount training done in Georgia a few weeks back.

"Cover and concealment" were words/concepts they apparently hadn't learned.

👍👍👍👍👍
Hope they have a extremely costly learning curve!
Exsposure and richoet angles are a mutha fuucker to dumbazz,s.

Haji in Iraq didnt learn very well at all on the ground in cities either.
My son and I were deconstructing it - now it may have been show by poorly trained neophytes but it looked like they had never been shot at before in their life.

I will say this, the longer it takes Russia to take Ukraine - the less scary they are. I follow some Ukrainians on Instagram. It seems like the Russian night fighting capability is well below ours.
Thats what was being said yesterday.
Ivan dont fight very well in the dark.

Even more telling is lack of massive airstrikes at night using guided munitions via gps.

Lotta capabilities we have and many others have the russians are holding out on or just dont have much off to use????

Kinda revealing in ways.

Every one of my 38 armed goons in my platoon had 7,s or 14, s with a peq 2 or 4 aiming device for night ops.
Half of our doctrine is doing night ops to exploit the enemies lack of themselves.

And that is just a regular ole light infantry platoon with every joe having night capability.

Ivan dont seem to have much down to individual soldier level.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Putin doesn’t need to take and hold any territory in Ukraine to accomplish his goal. He simply needs to force the Ukrainian President and his political loyalists into exile. Once they’re tucked away in their French Chalets and Brighton Beach bungalows Vlad can hold a “vote” to elect his new government…..I believe Dominion has already secured the contract. 😉

Exactly Why would Putin "destroy" Ukraine?? He's there for the goodies.
© 24hourcampfire