Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by Slavek
Slavek is a masar sockpuppet feeding off you guys....

Do you honestly believe anyone that reads your posts here believes you can put something over anybody?
crazy Did you manage to trade that plastic pos Masada for pos S&W?

Like I said
Slavek is a Masar sockpuppet feeding off you guys.

That would make sense.

I am MAGA.
GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I don't know if this has already been discussed in this thread - I admit I haven't read every post - but there are some simple (and not so simple) issues in play here.

In 2014, there was a violent coup in Ukraine. The President of the country fled and a very pro-USA government was installed. Some people say the US was behind it every step of the way, others say it was a popular revolution. I think what you call it is less important than the outcome.

That outcome - and you should read all that you can about it and decide for yourselves - lead to some very important changes: the US got "friends" in Ukraine who would support putting US nuclear missiles right on the Russian border (a 10 minute flight from their biggest population centers), and Russia had to start paying millions (billions?) of dollars a year to transport their gas across Ukraine to their customers in Europe. And not inconsequentially, some US children of important US politicians got some very high-paying jobs with Ukrainian businesses that profited from the new political situation. Does anyone actually think the CIA was NOT involved in this somehow?

To say the least, Russia was highly displeased with this new development. Not to mention a LOT of the Ukrainian people who have strong ties to Russia, family in Russia, speak Russian and don't like the new political leadership. Are they a majority? Do they outnumber the pro-U.S. faction? I don't know, but they exist. And when Russian tanks roll across Ukraine, those people are not going to stand in their way.

Russia gains a LOT from invading Ukraine - access to the Black Sea for shipping, freedom from the threat of US missiles on their border and no more exorbitant payments to move their gas to customers in Europe. Not to mention the opportunity to spit in the eye of that idiot Biden, who publicly declared that if Putin did not invade, it was only because he was afraid of the US president.

I personally don't think Putin will go any farther, but what do I know? I can only say it doesn't appear there is a strong cost/benefit ratio to support further aggression. On the other hand, NATO is certainly a paper tiger, and the US would have a really difficult time justifying a full-scale war against Russia even if they did send their tanks into some small NATO country like Lithuania.

History is unfolding.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing -- Edmund Burke
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by jorgeI
It appears I was wrong as well. Still early, lots of "fog of war" going on, but I still believe given the size of Ukraine , the Russians simply do not have the manpower to take the whole enchilada. As the hours and days progress, we'll see if they drive on Kiev. In the east, if I were the Ukranians, I'd withdraw to the Dnieper and make my stand there...They are just SO outnumbered...

I agreed with you. I don't know that this won't be a spear tip thrust in, then removed, but only time will tell.

Of course if its more, as it looks currently but I find hard to believe, then this isn't over by a long shot.

And lets see if China moves.

Of course all the folks worried. The world has survived through so much already, this is just another point of history repeating. We will make it through this also.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

And there it is.
We all need to be informed (Truthfully Informed) about why things happen the way they do.

Last edited by funshooter; 02/24/22.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
All I know is I got 300 pc of 6.5 PRC Brass last night on SPS..
You Brass Carpetbaggers eat Ship ..

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Well...
More u.s. wpn tech fallen into the wrong hands to be reversed engineered and incorporated into sov bloc and chi com wpns systems.

Javelins....... just one small example...

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Honk for Joey....

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If I were elected president tomorrow the first thing I'd do is publicly issue and apology to Joe McCarthy for all the hell he caught for trying to fight off the communist take over of our nation. Then announce an open season on a very long list of those that have been active in those efforts. Maybe even have a bounty on people like the clintons, obama, fauci, etc.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim1611
If I were elected president tomorrow the first thing I'd do is publicly issue and apology to Joe McCarthy for all the hell he caught for trying to fight off the communist take over of our nation. Then announce an open season on a very long list of those that have been active in those efforts. Maybe even have a bounty on people like the clintons, obama, fauci, etc.

I'd just kill the commies first and then apologize.

Me

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
My daughter is on her HS speech and debate team. One of their topics this year was if Russia invaded the Baltic states, should the U.S. become involved. It was a neat way to introduce global politics to her. Didn’t really think we’d be talking about it in real life in so short a time

MAGA
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
With the possibility of WWIII on the horizon I feel a lot better knowing that all our troops have received their sensitivity training.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by IMR4350
With the possibility of WWIII on the horizon I feel a lot better knowing that all our troops have received their sensitivity training.

Thank goodness all our fighter pilots are now equipped with pregnancy suits.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Actually, I think Ukraine should follow California's lead - send out mental health responders instead of troops - see if they can talk out their agression.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing -- Edmund Burke
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Took khan up to post to renew her ID card
Left at 830
Now just got back.
Goat fugg to say the least.

Gas at 2 wally worlds at 3.04
Other stations on way up at 3.19 to 3.29

Way back wally world still at 3.04
Got 3 5 gal cans to go fill.

Those other stations at 3.49 to 3.59.

Wally probably bump price tommorow.
Will see on way out now if they already havent.

Around here the trend is increase the next business day.

Geuss that went away today.
Plenty of benjamins to be made on a 30 to 40 cents gallon increase in one day to not pass up for em

Compound it nationwide if they are doing it....

Fugging bastards........

Honk for Joey.......

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by czech1022
I don't know if this has already been discussed in this thread - I admit I haven't read every post - but there are some simple (and not so simple) issues in play here.

In 2014, there was a violent coup in Ukraine. The President of the country fled and a very pro-USA government was installed. Some people say the US was behind it every step of the way, others say it was a popular revolution. I think what you call it is less important than the outcome.

That outcome - and you should read all that you can about it and decide for yourselves - lead to some very important changes: the US got "friends" in Ukraine who would support putting US nuclear missiles right on the Russian border (a 10 minute flight from their biggest population centers), and Russia had to start paying millions (billions?) of dollars a year to transport their gas across Ukraine to their customers in Europe. And not inconsequentially, some US children of important US politicians got some very high-paying jobs with Ukrainian businesses that profited from the new political situation. Does anyone actually think the CIA was NOT involved in this somehow?

To say the least, Russia was highly displeased with this new development. Not to mention a LOT of the Ukrainian people who have strong ties to Russia, family in Russia, speak Russian and don't like the new political leadership. Are they a majority? Do they outnumber the pro-U.S. faction? I don't know, but they exist. And when Russian tanks roll across Ukraine, those people are not going to stand in their way.

Russia gains a LOT from invading Ukraine - access to the Black Sea for shipping, freedom from the threat of US missiles on their border and no more exorbitant payments to move their gas to customers in Europe. Not to mention the opportunity to spit in the eye of that idiot Biden, who publicly declared that if Putin did not invade, it was only because he was afraid of the US president.

I personally don't think Putin will go any farther, but what do I know? I can only say it doesn't appear there is a strong cost/benefit ratio to support further aggression. On the other hand, NATO is certainly a paper tiger, and the US would have a really difficult time justifying a full-scale war against Russia even if they did send their tanks into some small NATO country like Lithuania.

History is unfolding.

It’s kinda like Putin just did to the Ukraine what we should have done to Mexico.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Long overdue.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

History is unfolding.

It’s kinda like Putin just did to the Ukraine what we should have done to Mexico.

Good point.

MAGA
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

History is unfolding.

So I'm to believe that during obama's term in office our government assisted in setting up a legitimate government in the Ukraine? I'm having a hard time digesting that.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
.[/quote]

It’s kinda like Putin just did to the Ukraine what we should have done to Mexico. [/quote]

Ditto re Mexico.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Missles, rockets, arty, and air so far????

Lets see how the ground fight goes and how well the Ukrainians use the Anti tank/ vehicle stuff they have.
Some well planned kill boxes in restrictive terrian can really fugg up columns of ground forces.

Tanks, and Troops brought in via mech, Air Assualted or Airborne can hold ground.
Not anything else can hold ground.

See if the Ukrainians will fight during ground ops.....
Or just roll over like most Eurotrashland types typically do thruout history....

Wag the dog schit cause of all the dirt they got on Joey.

Hope the Ukraine is conquered and fugga,s start singing like canaries about Joey...
Nothing come of that, but it would be nice to hear.

Joey,s ministry of propaganda says we as Americans should be willing to sacrifice for the sovereignty of Ukraine and suck up more price raises in everything because of it.

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Couldnt give 2 squirts of piss about ukraine or former Eurotrashland com bloc state...

Fugging Ukraine loved them some Nazi,s after Germany invaded in WW2.

Just like a buncha them pissant countries did.
Playing both sides that where occupiers.

What we were taught in history class 30 plus yrs ago the Ukrainians treated the Germans as liberators due to Joe Stalin treatment of the Ukrainians. But the Germans didn’t see an opportunity to train the Ukrainians arm them and fight the Russians sided by side. Nah ol Hitler and crew started lining mofo’s up shooting them are hauling them off to camps.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Took khan up to post to renew her ID card
Left at 830
Now just got back.
Goat fugg to say the least.

Gas at 2 wally worlds at 3.04
Other stations on way up at 3.19 to 3.29

Way back wally world still at 3.04
Got 3 5 gal cans to go fill.

Those other stations at 3.49 to 3.59.

Wally probably bump price tommorow.
Will see on way out now if they already havent.

Around here the trend is increase the next business day.

Geuss that went away today.
Plenty of benjamins to be made on a 30 to 40 cents gallon increase in one day to not pass up for em

Compound it nationwide if they are doing it....

Fugging bastards........

Honk for Joey.......

They are saying it will go up a dollar next 30 days. The democrats are ph ucked.. even liberals hate paying for $4-$5 dollar gas..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

117 members (14idaho, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 16penny, 19 invisible), 1,423 guests, and 1,014 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,665
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.