-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ok, like I said Ukraine could never become part of NATO with US bases on their territory. I guess this takes care of that. No Amazon in Ukraine for Mr. Bezos. cry

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Slavek
Crimea was the Sudetenland. War is upon us, Russians must be stopped in Ukraine.

There are many parallels to the situation leading up to WWII. Poland at that time was prodded by the Globalist powers (France and Great Britain) to provoke Germany into war by the open mistreatment of the populations within the ethnically German regions under their control via Versailles. The belief at the time was that Poland could hold off a German invasion at least long enough for Great Britain and France to sweep in and annihilate Germany once and for all. That was a bad miscalculation, as we now know. We are seeing the very same misguided strategy playing itself out today.

HORSESHIT award for the day....

Shaking my head.

Ya Poland's Horse Cavalry against the Blitzkrieg! laugh

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Question is not what we're going to do in response to Ukraine. It's what will we do if it spills over into Poland, Hungary, or Romania. I don't think Putin moves against the Baltic States (for a while at least).

Europe needs to pull its collective thumb out of its A$$ and start making some contingencies .
I'm not sure asking us to once again save the free/western world is getting traction here.

Agreed, but we do have obligations under article 5. Do we honor them? Poland certainly hasn't had her thumb in her ass. Neither has Romania.

Steve thats kind of the $64000 question just now.... and I dont know that I'm qualifed to answer?
Without a Mega (as in more than matching) contribution from EU in both $ and BOTG I'm not sure we can afford to honor those obligations... but the unintended consequences of VPutin holding sway in that part of the world and where he chooses to go beyond Ukraine...would likely be equally as disasterous.... for more than a few nations' economy.

Looking at it all typed up it looks like a pay me now or pay me later scenario, but a finacially commited Europe needs to lead on this one and I believe the sooner the better.

.... like tears in the rain
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You guys realize that it was the Globalists, i.e., the folks who unofficially run our nation, who provoked this situation, right? It was an intentional provocation for a Russian invasion. They painted Russia into that corner on purpose.

I have to agree with you
Anyone watching what has been going on for the past 12 years can see it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Crimea was the Sudetenland. War is upon us, Russians must be stopped in Ukraine.

There are many parallels to the situation leading up to WWII. Poland at that time was prodded by the Globalist powers (France and Great Britain) to provoke Germany into war by the open mistreatment of the populations within the ethnically German regions under their control via Versailles. The belief at the time was that Poland could hold off a German invasion at least long enough for Great Britain and France to sweep in and annihilate Germany once and for all. That was a bad miscalculation, as we now know. We are seeing the very same misguided strategy playing itself out today.

HORSESHIT award for the day....

Shaking my head.

Ya Poland's Horse Cavalry against the Blitzkrieg! laugh

BS. You have not heard the news? The Poles purchased about 250 Abrams tanks that were no longer needed by US Marines. They will now have 250 tanks with no support for them and next to no air force or air defense. In order to have any chance against modern adversary Abrams crews will need air umbrella over them. Complete f wasted of effort.

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Slavek is a masar sockpuppet feeding off you guys....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by renegade50

Do you honestly believe anyone that reads your posts here believes you can put something over anybody?
crazy Did you manage to trade that plastic pos Masada for pos S&W?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
What's the price per barrel now???

Beautiful people world wide making bank off this and just gonna increase.

Joey say we should be willing to sacrifice for Ukraine sovereignty on the principles of our country.....

Uh huh.......

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I read it diaper boy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gitem_12
we should be joining Russia. theyw ould make far better allies than England or France

Couldnt agree more
You guys realize that it was the Globalists, i.e., the folks who unofficially run our nation, who provoked this situation, right? It was an intentional provocation for a Russian invasion. They painted Russia into that corner on purpose.

Yup

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Question is not what we're going to do in response to Ukraine. It's what will we do if it spills over into Poland, Hungary, or Romania. I don't think Putin moves against the Baltic States (for a while at least).

Europe needs to pull its collective thumb out of its A$$ and start making some contingencies .
I'm not sure asking us to once again save the free/western world is getting traction here.

Agreed, but we do have obligations under article 5. Do we honor them? Poland certainly hasn't had her thumb in her ass. Neither has Romania.

Steve thats kind of the $64000 question just now.... and I dont know that I'm qualifed to answer?
Without a Mega (as in more than matching) contribution from EU in both $ and BOTG I'm not sure we can afford to honor those obligations... but the unintended consequences of VPutin holding sway in that part of the world and where he chooses to go beyond Ukraine...would likely be equally as disasterous.... for more than a few nations' economy.

Looking at it all typed up it looks like a pay me now or pay me later scenario, but a finacially commited Europe needs to lead on this one and I believe the sooner the better.

Agree. But it would have to be financial and more. Skin (real) in the game. My bet is that rest of NATO (that's you Germany) would have to pony up otherwise NATO goes in the effective dust bin and it gets replaced with an Anglo-American Alliance.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by funshooter

I have to agree with you

Yep... our rotten "deep state" is likely at the root of this... As usual...

Last edited by 7mm_Loco; 02/24/22.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Almost 97 right now.
Up 5.04% today since start of trading in NYSE.

Then other markets world wide get their shots at speculation opening and closing.

Gonna affect price of everything.

Then toss in ukraine ag products and fertilizer production.

Schit gonna get pricey...

Door matt joey per handlers to make us weak for benjamins....

Aint no other way to see it all since he was installed thru election fraud.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Missles, rockets, arty, and air so far????

Lets see how the ground fight goes and how well the Ukrainians use the Anti tank/ vehicle stuff they have.
Some well planned kill boxes in restrictive terrian can really fugg up columns of ground forces.

Tanks, and Troops brought in via mech, Air Assualted or Airborne can hold ground.
Not anything else can hold ground.

See if the Ukrainians will fight during ground ops.....
Or just roll over like most Eurotrashland types typically do thruout history....

Wag the dog schit cause of all the dirt they got on Joey.

Hope the Ukraine is conquered and fugga,s start singing like canaries about Joey...
Nothing come of that, but it would be nice to hear.

Joey,s ministry of propaganda says we as Americans should be willing to sacrifice for the sovereignty of Ukraine and suck up more price raises in everything because of it.

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Couldnt give 2 squirts of piss about ukraine or former Eurotrashland com bloc state...

Fugging Ukraine loved them some Nazi,s after Germany invaded in WW2.

Just like a buncha them pissant countries did.
Playing both sides that where occupiers.

Well said!!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by funshooter

I have to agree with you

Yep, starting with the CIA coup to replace the legitimately elected, pro-Russian, government of Ukraine.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Do you honestly believe anyone that reads your posts here believes you can put something over anybody?

Like I said
Slavek is a Masar sockpuppet feeding off you guys.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Like I said
Slavek is a Masar sockpuppet feeding off you guys.

hes been on ignore for a long while and i dont even remember why

Last edited by gunchamp; 02/24/22.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

https://www.indiatoday.in/programme...ent=video_player-slot-15&t_psl=False

Ukraine claims 50 Russian troops killed, 7 aircraft destroyed; Sensex crashes over 2700 points; more

Multiple explosions were reported in Kyiv, Kharkiv and Odesa, after Russian troops launched a massive offensive in Ukraine this morning. Ukraine's Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba described the assault as a "full-scale invasion" and said Ukraine will "defend itself and will win.

Meanwhile, the Ukraine Army has claimed that it killed 50 Russian troops and destroyed 7 aircraft.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who cares..not my pig ..not my farm...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

132 members (14idaho, 1beaver_shooter, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 16penny, 21 invisible), 1,419 guests, and 1,011 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,655
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.