Home
Posted By: prplbkrr Joe and Jose - 02/26/22

Tony Nations
February 14, 2015 ·

Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.

Jose Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Ready? Now pay attention....

Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has $31,231.00.

Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or $31,200.0 0 per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes. Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $24,031.00.

Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics and emergency hospitals at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps, WIC and welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe Legal now has 9,631 ..00.

Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month Federal Rent Subsidy. Jose Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $ 31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for car insurance. Some of that is uninsured motorist insurance. Joe Legal now has $7,231.00.

Jose Illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance!" and still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, etc..

Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month..

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same elementary school.

Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches, while

Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch.

Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program.

Joe Legal's children go home.

Now, when they reach college age,

Joe Legal's kids may not get into a State School and may not qualify for scholarships, grants or other tuition help, even though Joe has been paying for State Schools through his taxes, while

Jose Illegal's kids "go to the head of the class" because they are a minority.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

Do you get it, now?

If you vote for or support any politician that supports illegal aliens... You are part of the problem!

We need to keep this going--we need to make changes ASAP!

It's way PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans!

What are you waiting for? Pass it on.
Posted By: gunzo Re: Joe and Jose - 02/26/22
Sitting in a drug store one day waiting for refills. Prepared to pay about a $90 copay. That was with pretty decent insurance.

During my wait, I saw no less than 3 people come in & pick up a big sack of meds, say thanks & boogie on out.

Taint right!!!!!!
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Joe and Jose - 02/26/22
Joe Legal is lazy as Fugk. Doesn’t stay involved in his kids education, watches sports, works no more than 40hrs a week, wants 30 days a year off with pay, does as little as possible.

Jose Illegal just wants the opportunity to make money, works 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, highly involved in his kids education, and busts his ass all day.

White people Fugkin suck. Seriously.
Originally Posted by gunzo
Sitting in a drug store one day waiting for refills. Prepared to pay about a $90 copay. That was with pretty decent insurance.

During my wait, I saw no less than 3 people come in & pick up a big sack of meds, say thanks & boogie on out.

Taint right!!!!!!

You take advantage of any tax loophole you can, right? No difference. They’re playing the game by the rules. Don’t hate the playa, hate the game.
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: Joe and Jose - 02/26/22
Originally Posted by prplbkrr

Tony Nations
February 14, 2015 ·

Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.

Jose Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has $31,231.00.

Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or $31,200.0 0 per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes. Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $24,031.00.

Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics and emergency hospitals at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps, WIC and welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe Legal now has 9,631 ..00.

Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month Federal Rent Subsidy. Jose Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $ 31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for car insurance. Some of that is uninsured motorist insurance. Joe Legal now has $7,231.00.

Jose Illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance!" and still has $31,200.00.

Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month..

Joe Legal's kids may not get into a State School and may not qualify for scholarships, grants or other tuition help, even though Joe has been paying for State Schools through his taxes, while

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

Do you get it, now?

If you vote for or support any politician that supports illegal aliens... You are part of the problem!

And is an example of what goes on all the time.
Looking for an example of how the company doing that writes off the cash wages paid to Jose, though.
How is that done?
Posted By: TimZ Re: Joe and Jose - 02/26/22
We figured this out when we realized our cleaning lady (who needs to be paid in cash)
Drove nicer and newer vehicles than we did
Originally Posted by TimZ
We figured this out when we realized our cleaning lady (who needs to be paid in cash)

You just proved my point. White people too lazy to clean up after themselves. You pay her husband to mow your yard too?
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Joe and Jose - 02/26/22
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Tony Nations
February 14, 2015 ·

Do you get it, now?

Looking for an example of how the company doing that writes off the cash wages paid to Jose, though.
How is that done?

The fact you asked this question proves you have never done anything productive in your life.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Joe and Jose - 02/26/22
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by TimZ

You just proved my point. White people too lazy to clean up after themselves. You pay her husband to mow your yard too?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Posted By: gunzo Re: Joe and Jose - 02/26/22

Taint right!!!!!!

You take advantage of any tax loophole you can, right? No difference. They’re playing the game by the rules. Don’t hate the playa, hate the game.

If I'm thinking, I rarely blame the freeloaders, for lack of a better word.

I don't blame the wetbacks.

I do blame the hand on the throttle of the country, & the persons behind them.
Posted By: Schmidtx2 Re: Joe and Jose - 02/26/22
Joe Legal is lazy as Fugk. Doesn’t stay involved in his kids education, watches sports, works no more than 40hrs a week, wants 30 days a year off with pay, does as little as possible.

Jose Illegal just wants the opportunity to make money, works 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, highly involved in his kids education, and busts his ass all day.

I wish I could find an argument for that statement.
Posted By: Ranger99 Re: Joe and Jose - 02/26/22
If someone wants to come here and have a vested
interest in the success of the nation and its
institutions and citizenry, fine. Come on down.
Learn to use English and read and write and
park in the driveway and bathe regularly and
only drive sober.
If you're here to get in line for the tit and WU all
your earnings out of the country to be spent
elsewhere, stay away
I can cut my own grass and do a much better job
at it than any border jumper that's ever swam
across in the last 180 years

Taint right!!!!!!

Often argue with guys at work that want to demean the Wets.

"If you were penniless and at the mercy of Narcos,
Jobs and safety were across the Ohio River, but you weren't "allowed"
over there.

Would you let your family suffer?
Or would you get across the river and get a job.
Bring them as soon as possible.
For the Working Wetbacks, that's the choice.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Joe and Jose - 02/26/22
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Taint right!!!!!!

over there.

Lol. Yeah, that’s why the illegals are here and flooding more by the minute. “The opportunity to work”. That’s a trope, and while true for some, overwhelmingly it is a falsehood.
Posted By: xarcher Re: Joe and Jose - 02/26/22

Tony Nations
February 14, 2015 ·

Do you get it, now?

How is that done?

They are not writing it off. It is less than there net cost after taxes. Not paying their portion of medical, not paying workman’s comp, not paying other benefits, not paying for vacation time off. You’ve never had employees?
Originally Posted by xarcher

Tony Nations
February 14, 2015 ·

Do you get it, now?

How is that done?

They are not writing it off. It is less than there net cost after taxes. Not paying their portion of medical, not paying workman’s comp, not paying other benefits, not paying for vacation time off. You’ve never had employees?

Hell no! He’s never been an employee and certainly has never had any.
Posted By: MartinStrummer Re: Joe and Jose - 02/26/22

Tony Nations
February 14, 2015 ·

Do you get it, now?

How is that done?

A fistful.of Form 1099's filled in with false info.
Easy peasy.

"plausible deniability" = "Guy showed me his SocSec card. Had no idea it was (fake/not his/his uncles/stolen/etc, etc...)!"
"I just paid the guy to work. I have no idea where he lives and he doesn't have a phone."
Posted By: MartinStrummer Re: Joe and Jose - 02/26/22
Drove OTR for a short while.
Dry goods to the west coast. Fresh produce to the east coast.
The entrance to nearly every food warehouse on the east coast looked like a refugee camp. The miscreants there were called "lumpers". For a cash fee, they would unload your truck.
As drivers, we would pay cash, remit a form to the company and they would reimburse us .... except ... we (team drivers) always unloaded our own truck, turned in reimbursement forms with fake info and pocketed the cash ourselves.
I made up all kinds of names.
We were never questioned.
One of my inspecting duties for the DOT was to periodically interview contractor employees to ensure they were paid scale. I once had an entire crew working for me who all had the same name and social security number. Turns out Abraham Lincoln Rodriguez was a quite popular Hispanic name. Nothing is ever done about it.

The only Joes you could hire were felons and/or couldn’t pass a drug test.
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Joe and Jose - 02/26/22

Taint right!!!!!!

over there.

A guy I worked with had this to say. Everyone started on the same day. The US was once a wilderness. Our ancestors created what we have today. Other populations decided to take a siesta instead. It’s not to late to make a modern country out of where they are. It’s just easier to move to ours. Hasbeen
Posted By: Oakster Re: Joe and Jose - 02/26/22

Taint right!!!!!!

I dont think the post is about hating the player. This post is about hating the game... as you recommended.
Posted By: AZmark Re: Joe and Jose - 02/26/22

While what the OP has posted holds a lot of truth, what Mr Jackmountain says is what I've seen growing up and living my whole life in various places in AZ. I've know and grew up with several immigrant families kids. My grandparents also all immigrated here for better living and work conditions and made good livings for their families. Most of the druggies I see on the streets are white or black. Most of the homeless beggers I see on the streets are white or black, and their families have had hundred/s of years to realize the American dream but are too lazy to do so.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Joe and Jose - 02/26/22

Taint right!!!!!!

over there.

They have another option. Overthrow their home government and build a functional country.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Taint right!!!!!!

over there.

Lol. Yeah, that’s why the illegals are here and flooding more by the minute. “The opportunity to work”. That’s a trope, and while true for some, overwhelmingly it is a falsehood.

I’ll take a working illegal over some lazy ass millennial white kid every day and twice on Sunday.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Taint right!!!!!!

over there.

They have another option. Overthrow their home government and build a functional country.

Their Govt? LMAO…. How about the cartels? They’ll cut their kids up in little tiny pieces while they watch. Good luck with that.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Joe and Jose - 02/26/22

One would think that Jose Illegal, according to your description, would have had enough energy and integrity to get motivated to clean up his home country...rather than just haul ass to where the going is a little easier...or a lot easier. Mexico as one example, was autonomous since 1810...and still hasn't gotten their schidt together in 210 years. Mexico has it all, minerals, petroleum, labor, investment capital...all the ingredients are there for success, but they just can't get it together. Living in California, the northernmost province of Mexico, I see it frequently...any big Mexican get-together/party...Mexican flags flying everywhere...Jose! Jesus Christ man, let it go ..you fled that schidthole, be an American hombre.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Joe and Jose - 02/26/22
Get it done! Hire a Mexican! 👽 The new American moto!
Posted By: 700LH Re: Joe and Jose - 02/26/22
Joe Legal needs to find a different car insurance company
Posted By: Just a Hunter Re: Joe and Jose - 02/26/22

Maybe so. My brother had to fire an illegal because he was found out but wished he could keep him for his work ethic and fire all the Americans. He let the Americans know it too. And why just limit your disgust to White people. Are you racist? While in the military I saw almost all races and could show lazy in every one of them.

Maybe if Jose had to pay taxes to support illegals and welfare types and see his taxes go up the more he made he would not be so willing to work as hard. But in this scenario Joe is working 2 jobs while Jose is working 1 and doing better while making less. Also, Jose may be highly involved with his kids because he doesn't have to work overtime and have an extra job like Joe.

Taint right!!!!!!

over there.

Don't disagree.
Used to be pretty much true.
But these caravans since Obama are not about getting a job and surviving.

The guys saying Jose should overthrow his government?

Look around the last 20+ years.

Why haven't YOU?
Posted By: Huntz Re: Joe and Jose - 02/26/22

Taint right!!!!!!

over there.

Don't disagree.
Used to be pretty much true.
But these caravans since Obama are not about getting a job and surviving.

The guys saying Jose should overthrow his government?

Look around the last 20+ years.

Why haven't YOU?

^^^^^^^^^
Because its much easier to bitch and do nothing!!!
© 24hourcampfire