Home
Posted By: BobMt tarquin - 03/06/22

you get accused of voting for biden ......did you or didnt you......just want the truth not what someone thinks you did or didnt do....bob
Posted By: Tarquin Re: tarquin - 03/06/22
I did not vote for Biden, as I have stated here many, many, many times. I've never voted for a democrat in my life---ever. I rarely vote anymore, other than in local elections. A vote for Trump in Idaho in the last election meant nothing---he got 70% of the vote. I did donate money to his campaign,
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: tarquin - 03/06/22
^^^^^ Lying Biden voter ^^^^^^
Posted By: T_Inman Re: tarquin - 03/06/22
All a guy has to do to be labeled a Biden voter around here is to disagree with a few certain posters about anything. Anything at all. Political or not.

Another good way is to give Trump anything less than 100% support for anything he did or does, in any situation or set of circumstances.

It is beyond pathetic.
Originally Posted by T_Inman
All a guy has to do to be labeled a Biden voter around here is to disagree with a few certain posters about anything. Anything at all. Political or not.

Another good way is to give Trump anything less than 100% support for anything he did or does, in any situation or set of circumstances.

It is beyond pathetic.

And that is exactly what happened to me. I criticized Trump on his failure to build the wall, to fulfill his promise on the carried-interest tax loophole and the behaviors he engaged in that helped put Biden in the Whitehouse, including filling his cabinet with Goldman Sachs people.
Posted By: BobMt Re: tarquin - 03/06/22
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

why dont you believe him?.....I havent seen anything where he said he did.....unlike some other posters....bob

It is beyond pathetic.

its pretty funny really to see so many in lockstep with each other.......bob
Posted By: rte Re: tarquin - 03/06/22
Originally Posted by Tarquin
And that is exactly what happened to me. I criticized Trump on his failure to build the wall, to fulfill his promise on the carried-interest tax loophole and the behaviors he engaged in that helped put Biden in the Whitehouse, including filling his cabinet with Goldman Sachs people.

The boldened statement is one of the reasons some members appose your posts.

Your striking inability or unwillingness to recognize the theft of our last general election,firmly places you in the jackass category.

You obviously read too much proffered by the inside the beltway political pundits and lack your own critical thinking skills.

Posted By: rainshot Re: tarquin - 03/06/22
It’s a bogus argument to hit Trump for not building the wall. He tried to get funding from day one. He was fought at every turn. He eventually had to repurpose money already approved for other things and did a very credible job considering what little help he got from his own party.
Posted By: rte Re: tarquin - 03/06/22
Originally Posted by rainshot
It’s a bogus argument to hit Trump for not building the wall. He tried to get funding from day one. He was fought at every turn. He eventually had to repurpose money already approved for other things and did a very credible job considering what little help he got from his own party.

Correct.

Tarqueen reached that conclusion based upon the horrid ramblings of Ann Coulter,who is struggling to remain relevant.
Posted By: Calvin Re: tarquin - 03/06/22
It's rather funny to see the crazy [bleep] posted on here, almost by the minute. Does anyone leave the computer anymore?
Posted By: CashisKing Re: tarquin - 03/06/22
Originally Posted by BobMt

why dont you believe him?.....I havent seen anything where he said he did.....unlike some other posters....bob

I take his answer as... "I did not vote."

If I am mistaken... I will be corrected.

I do not know the man. Some do not like him. Some do.

So be it...
Posted By: CashisKing Re: tarquin - 03/06/22
Originally Posted by Calvin
It's rather funny to see the crazy [bleep] posted on here, almost by the minute. Does anyone leave the computer anymore?

Only when I am sober... and gots chit to do.
Posted By: tylerw02 Re: tarquin - 03/06/22

It is beyond pathetic.

Basically, if you're not a Q-tard, you're a communist "democrap" Biden voter. Even if you're expressing literal support for the communist and communism, you can't be communist if you're a Q-tard. You have to drink 100% of the Kool-Aide of the unemployed poster who accumulate tens of thousands of posts here because they have nothing to contribute to the world.

I strongly disagree. The dems called his bluff by threatening to shut down the gubmint and Trump folded. It's not bogus. It's the single most important promise of his campaign. If we don't stop the deliberate replacement of white, conservative voters with minority liberal voters, we'll never win another election and it's probably too late now. Yes, I am in lock-step with Anne Coulter on this. Has anyone here read her book "Adios Amigo"? You should.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: tarquin - 03/06/22

It is beyond pathetic.

grin Someone will soon be calling you a muddaphuggin, corksukin, homo, commie, jew. The gatekeepers always have brilliant vocabularies.

mike r
Posted By: Huntz Re: tarquin - 03/06/22
Originally Posted by tylerw02

It is beyond pathetic.

Basically, if you're not a Q-tard, you're a communist "democrap" Biden voter. Even if you're expressing literal support for the communist and communism, you can't be communist if you're a Q-tard. You have to drink 100% of the Kool-Aide of the unemployed poster who accumulate tens of thousands of posts here because they have nothing to contribute to the world.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
#1,000,000
Originally Posted by CashisKing

I take his answer as... "I did not vote."

If I am mistaken... I will be corrected.

I do not know the man. Some do not like him. Some do.

So be it...

cash thats how I take it also....he didnt vote.....some will say then that is a vote for biden..bs.....what will the same guys say or do if a romney is on the ticket......bob
Posted By: akasparky Re: tarquin - 03/06/22
Originally Posted by Huntz

It is beyond pathetic.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
#1,000,000

Algorithms drag them down rabbit holes all day and they don't even understand what they are or that it's happening.
Has anyone ever considered that Trump got into office because of people voting against Hillary more so than for Trump?

Then there is the possibility Biden got into office the very same way.

Naaahhh, couldn't be.
Originally Posted by akasparky
Has anyone ever considered that Trump got into office because of people voting against Hillary more so than for Trump?

Naaahhh, couldn't be.

Much wisdom in this post.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: tarquin - 03/06/22

Naaahhh, couldn't be.

Bullschitt.
The only way Hiden Biden got into office was by the Theft of the so called “Election” by the DemoRat’s and The Deep State. 😡
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Naaahhh, couldn't be.

Bullschitt.
The only way Hiden Biden got into office was by the Theft of the so called “Election” by the DemoRat’s and The Deep State. 😡

Prove it. Trump and his idiot lawyers couldn't come up with one shred of evidence to back his claims that the election was "stolen". He was laughed out of court.

Naaahhh, couldn't be.

Bullschitt.

Prove it. Trump and his idiot lawyers couldn't come up with one shred of evidence to back his claims that the election was "stolen". He was laughed out of court.

Anyone that believes Hiden Biden actually won in a fair election is an idiot.
You’re clearly among that group.

Oh sweet Jesus, here comes 1,001 conspiracy theories...

At minimum. But I asked for proof. Maybe they'll be gone for the next 40 years looking for that needle in the haystack.

Naaahhh, couldn't be.

Bullschitt.

You have to be very, very insecure to be that bothered by one man's opinion that differs from your own.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: tarquin - 03/06/22

Naaahhh, couldn't be.

So, the thousands that show up for Trump rallies vs. the 7 that showed up for Biden rallies is just a big joke?

I don't think so, sparky.

Naaahhh, couldn't be.

Bullschitt.

You have to be very, very insecure to be that bothered by one man's opinion that differs from your own.

LOL. Not hardly. I just don’t have a problem calling out Bullschitt when I see it.

Please tell us again how George Floyd was Murdered, TarQueen. 😂
Posted By: Kenneth Re: tarquin - 03/06/22
Originally Posted by rte

The boldened statement is one the reasons some members appose your posts.

Your striking inability or unwillingness to recognize the theft of our last general election,firmly places you in the jackass category.

You obviously read too much proffered by the inside the beltway political pundits and lack your own critical thinking skills.

On the contrary,

There are 'jackass's' who's critical thinking skills still refuse to believe at times Trump was his own biggest enemy,

I loved the Man, but watching him implode those last 3 debates was damn awkward.

Arguing rather than debating is not a winning move, especially when he had 4 years to prepare for round 2.

There was election fraud no doubt, but there are those who still refuse to believe the actual number of voters who voted against Trump.
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Naaahhh, couldn't be.

So, the thousands that show up for Trump rallies vs. the 7 that showed up for Biden rallies is just a big joke?

DemoRat “reasoning” is always RETARDED. 😂
Posted By: KFWA Re: tarquin - 03/06/22
Former Attorney General Barr and I agree on one thing

Trump hiring of a clown car full of idiots to investigate campaign fraud didn't help him or the nation. Everyone that supported him agrees there was fraud. Watching Guliani give a press conference where hair dye is running down his face was a joke on everyone who had hoped it would be proven.

Trump has a lot of great leadership qualities and was great because he called the BS in Washington.

but he sucked at surrounding himself with competent and or loyal people.

couple that with Washington - both the GOP and Dems being against him from day one and it was going to be hard to stay on agenda.

Honestly we should be surprised he got 4 years from the onslaught, and he still managed to give them a 20 year FU with his SCOTUS picks

Posted By: JamesJr Re: tarquin - 03/06/22

It is beyond pathetic.

It's simple as I've pointed out on more than one occasion.............unless you are willing to drop your britches for Trump, bend over and grab your ankles, let him booger you, and then get down on your knees and give him a Monica..........like many on here would love to do.........you're labeled as an anti-Trumper, a Biden voter, a Commie, a dimocrap, and so on and so forth. It's always about Trump, Trump, Trump, nothing more. Many of these fools are still believing that they'll wake up some morning and find out that he's still president and the election was a legitimate one.

It's time to move on. He is no longer president, and in all likelihood will never be again. I voted for him twice, sent him money, and would vote for him again if he was the candidate. But, if he is was the best candidate that the GOP could come up with, then God help us. He is a very flawed person, and those flaws hurt him as worse in his re-election bid than the cheating by the Democrats did. The name calling on here is worse than what goes on at any playground in America. Ten times worse.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

It is beyond pathetic.

It's simple as I've pointed out on more than one occasion.............unless you are willing to drop your britches for Trump, bend over and grab your ankles, let him booger you, and then get down on your knees and give him a Monica..........like many on here would love to do.........you're labeled as an anti-Trumper, a Biden voter, a Commie, a dimocrap, and so on and so forth. It's always about Trump, Trump, Trump, nothing more. Many of these fools are still believing that they'll wake up some morning and find out that he's still president and the election was a legitimate one.

It's time to move on. He is no longer president, and in all likelihood will never be again. I voted for him twice, sent him money, and would vote for him again if he was the candidate. But, if he is was the best candidate that the GOP could come up with, then God help us. He is a very flawed person, and those flaws hurt him as worse in his re-election bid than the cheating by the Democrats did. The name calling on here is worse than what goes on at any playground in America. Ten times worse.

Well said. ^^^^
Posted By: RiverRider Re: tarquin - 03/06/22

At minimum. But I asked for proof. Maybe they'll be gone for the next 40 years looking for that needle in the haystack.

The evidence was there for all to see, but the deep state-controlled courts refused to recognize it for what it was. If you believe that five major metropolitan areas in five swing states had purely coincidental glitches and other problems that necessitated stopping the count, AND that in those five instances Biden miraculously pulled ahead (in all FIVE of them) in the electoral count as a result and netted 81 million votes, you are an idiot. It's pretty damned well cut and dried.
Posted By: Calvin Re: tarquin - 03/06/22
Originally Posted by KFWA

Trump hiring of a clown car full of idiots to investigate campaign fraud didn't help him or the nation. Everyone that supported him agrees there was fraud. Watching Guliani give a press conference where hair dye is running down his face was a joke on everyone who had hoped it would be proven.

Yep

Naaahhh, couldn't be.

was there fraud ...you bet ...enough to overturn the election....I dont think so, people a lot of them hated trump.....when trump ran against the beast everybody talked about the voters that would vote for trump but not talk about it....I think tons of people voted against him........bob
Posted By: Strider1 Re: tarquin - 03/06/22
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Naaahhh, couldn't be.

So you don't belive anyone voted for Trump because they didn't want Hillary in the Whitehouse?
Originally Posted by RiverRider

The evidence was there for all to see, but the deep state-controlled courts refused to recognize it for what it was. If you believe that five major metropolitan areas in five swing states had purely coincidental glitches and other problems that necessitated stopping the count, AND that in those five instances Biden miraculously pulled ahead (in all FIVE of them) in the electoral count as a result and netted 81 million votes, you are an idiot. It's pretty damned well cut and dried.

Prove it. Trump and his laughable legal team couldn't even make a coherent argument. Prove it and you'll be the hero of the day.

Yep !

Prove it. Trump and his laughable legal team couldn't even make a coherent argument. Prove it and you'll be the hero of the day.

Unfortunately, it's true. Read Patrick Byrne's book "the Big Rig". Guliani was just in it for the money, not to win. Byrne, Flynn and the lawyer (the gal with big tits, can't recall her name) gave Trump a good strategy to attempt to prove fraud and he rejected it in favor of the Giuliani approach, which was a disaster.
Posted By: m_stevenson Re: tarquin - 03/06/22
Hey this is so cool. The Never Trumper convention.
Thanks for identifying yourselves.
Gullible idiots all.
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Hey this is so cool. The Never Trumper convention.
Thanks for identifying yourselves.
Gullible idiots all.

Deliberate distortion. It's not "never Trumpers". It's folks who wanted Trump to stop blowing his foot off and think about winning instead of satiating his own ego. Why in hell did he put Rudy in charge of the election-fraud litigation? Everyone could see Rudy was just lining his pockets and had no intention of actually trying to win. Trump was told this repeatedly and did nothing to change strategy.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: tarquin - 03/06/22

It is beyond pathetic.

Originally Posted by lvmiker

It is beyond pathetic.

grin Someone will soon be calling you a muddaphuggin, corksukin, homo, commie, jew. The gatekeepers always have brilliant vocabularies.

mike r

Covers it pretty well.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: tarquin - 03/06/22

Do you know the difference between evidence and proof?

Can you PROVE the sun rose this morning? I don't believe you can. Everyone knows it did, but that's not the point.
Posted By: tylerw02 Re: tarquin - 03/07/22

Can you PROVE the sun rose this morning? I don't believe you can. Everyone knows it did, but that's not the point.

There is evidence of all sorts of things. In the court of law, it requires proof beyond a reasonable doubt. You can't prove it. If you can't prove it, it is opinion.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: tarquin - 03/07/22
tarQueen: tarQueesn until YOU prove otherwise - I am accusing you openly and outright of being a lying sack ofshit!
PERIOD!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: RiverRider Re: tarquin - 03/07/22

There is evidence of all sorts of things. In the court of law, it requires proof beyond a reasonable doubt. You can't prove it. If you can't prove it, it is opinion.

Why don't you prove to us that the election was legitimate?

I'll just say it again to make sure you get my meaning: if you think Biden actually won in a fairly conducted election, you are a moron.

Prove that you are not.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: tarquin - 03/07/22

It is beyond pathetic.

You must be one of those unemployed posters as your miserable ass is rambling on here all day long, damn near every day
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: tarquin - 03/07/22

It is beyond pathetic.

Hey Bob,

Haven’t heard from you in a coon’s age. Nice to see you posting. Anyway, more to the subject of your discussion, it’s why you don’t see me around here much either…

Anyway, great hearing from you! Hope all went well with the move… 😃👍🏻

George
So when trump was pulling away from biden in numerous battle ground states, then all of the sudden they stopped counting. Noting that thos really has never happened before on this scale. Then comes morning and biden magically is winning and got almost all the incoming votes from that point. Plus the fact there are numerous dem in positions of power saying they would do anything to make sure trump lost, it doesnt take a brain surgeon to realize what happened. You just have to be a little smarter than the average dod employee evidentally
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: tarquin - 03/07/22

Who gives a schidt if they did cheat anyway? Look how much better every aspect of our lives has become while Biden is building back better. The economy, inflation numbers, interest rates, national debt, the southern border, international peace and stability, fuel prices, and the list goes on.

This is what winning really looks like, amiright?
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: tarquin - 03/07/22
Originally Posted by gunchamp
So when trump was pulling away from biden in numerous battle ground states, then all of the sudden they stopped counting. Noting that thos really has never happened before on this scale. Then comes morning and biden magically is winning and got almost all the incoming votes from that point. Plus the fact there are numerous dem in positions of power saying they would do anything to make sure trump lost, it doesnt take a brain surgeon to realize what happened. You just have to be a little smarter than the average dod employee evidentally

And never mind that most of the battleground states adjusted their election laws, without the burden of the required legislative processes, prior to the election.
She has NO PROOF that her husband was cheating, does she?

Posted By: BobMt Re: tarquin - 03/07/22
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

It is beyond pathetic.

Hey Bob,

Haven’t heard from you in a coon’s age. Nice to see you posting. Anyway, more to the subject of your discussion, it’s why you don’t see me around here much either…

Anyway, great hearing from you! Hope all went well with the move… 😃👍🏻

George

I will pm you this week......hope every thing is well with you......yea I am learning I am a never trumper despite voting for him twice....bob
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: tarquin - 03/07/22

Naaahhh, couldn't be.

If your IQ is 50.
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: tarquin - 03/07/22
If you don't vote, your opinion doesn't matter.
Posted By: Peddler Re: tarquin - 03/07/22

It is beyond pathetic.

Biden voter. Plus, aren't you the guy that said you suck a mean dick?
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: tarquin - 03/07/22
Tarqueen has changed his bullshit story too many times to be believed.

I am certain he is a sock puppet and just panders for the attention.

So there ya go Bob.

No better than the Bullshit Preacher.
Posted By: Peddler Re: tarquin - 03/07/22

Naaahhh, couldn't be.

You're a dumbass. The election was stolen.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

while I generally agree.....what about a romney .....do you vote or not?....by not voting you just voiced your opinion.....bob
Posted By: jackmountain Re: tarquin - 03/07/22

It is beyond pathetic.

In the last election? Yeah, anything less than every single freedom loving person making the extremely hard effort to color in a little box with a (R) next to it with an ink pen and drop it in the box on the way home from work
Is pathetic and equates to a vote for Biden. We’re in this mess because a lot of folks figured their vote didn’t count and decided to virtue signal and not vote for trump thinking there’s be plenty of votes to insure he won.

If you didn’t vote for Trump you own this mess we’re in.

while I generally agree.....what about a romney .....do you vote or not?....by not voting you just voiced your opinion.....bob

Was Romney worse than Obama? You vote for the better candidate. You get two (real) choices whether you like it or not.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

So there ya go Bob.

I think half the guys on here are sock puppets......there has been some real gems on here...the preacher and safari shhcitt head ranks right up there as the most despised....bob
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Who gives a schidt if they did cheat anyway? Look how much better every aspect of our lives has become while Biden is building back better. The economy, inflation numbers, interest rates, national debt, the southern border, international peace and stability, fuel prices, and the list goes on.

This is what winning really looks like, amiright?

LMAO!
$250 to fill up my work truck’s 52 gal. tank this evening. I’m winning so much I damn near cried.

On the bright side, I haven’t had a day off again in months so at least I can afford it?
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: tarquin - 03/07/22
You can’t fly a chopper upside down.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Was Romney worse than Obama? You vote for the better candidate. You get two (real) choices whether you like it or not.

romney vs obama.....thats a tough one....romney is a traitor to his own side like paul ryan.....romney might have done even more harm...hard to believe....bob

romney vs obama.....thats a tough one....romney is a traitor to his own side like paul ryan.....romney might have done even more harm...hard to believe....bob

Hhmmm.

Gotta wonder whether Romney woulda doggie-styled the country like The Zero did, or what. I'll stop just short of saying I'd like to have found out.

So there ya go Bob.

I think half the guys on here are sock puppets......there has been some real gems on here...the preacher and safari shhcitt head ranks right up there as the most despised....bob

Safaridoosh was mostly before my time.

Constantly running down the President for not building a wall...that...as it turns out was a useful as Military parade in DC..was worse than not voting for him.

Ann Coulter and Tarqueen are dumb as shìt....and are partly to blame for a Biden Presidency.

Democrats would forgive Joe Biden if he raped their daughters.

These so called Republicans cry for blood and stay home...or vote Democrat if one campaign promises (and as it turns out ...a stupid idea)..doesn’t get completed.

Thats fugging retarded.

So now he says it was okay that he ran down Trump all the time because the election was "stolen" anyway.

Get the fùck outta here!

I’ll admit it, I sat that one out…

and thats the whole thing about it....you vote for someone you feel is no good for the country....and you just compromised your beliefs...you dont vote then you are labeled a douche bag..

you cant win....bob
Posted By: DBT Re: tarquin - 03/07/22

and thats the whole thing about it....you vote for someone you feel is no good for the country....and you just compromised your beliefs...you dont vote then you are labeled a douche bag..

you cant win....bob

Ding ding ding.

That's just exactly the ugly fact of the matter. Whoever "Joe Average" is may be happy with the outcome of electoral process, but I'd be willing to bet that about 99.5 percent of the population is not going to be 100% satisfied. If you're gonna take your ball and go home because it didn't come out just exactly the way that suits you, then maybe you really ARE the douchebag. It's the same mentality that fuels the ever stupid "Libertarian" movement.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: tarquin - 03/07/22
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
You can’t fly a chopper upside down.

But you can be happy if you’ve a mind to.

Roger Miller
Posted By: jaguartx Re: tarquin - 03/07/22
Originally Posted by rte

The boldened statement is one of the reasons some members appose your posts.

Well, I guess I could bitch that Trump promised to fix it so the Ds never won ever again, and he didnt drain the swamp, and he didnt put Kilery In jail, and he didnt fix it so it was like Zero had ever been here, and he didnt give the govt back to the people, but I think I will say he had to step out a little while so the traitors could step in the trap, so I wont do like lying tarqueen and instead of saying he lied, I'll just say Trump hasnt quite gotten it done yet.

It's a work in progress.

It's coming.

Trump just said he would get it done. Too bad for the dumbasses who assumed it would be done in the first four years. Like Tarqueen.
Posted By: T_Inman Re: tarquin - 03/07/22

It is beyond pathetic.

In the last election? Yeah, anything less than every single freedom loving person making the extremely hard effort to color in a little box with a (R) next to it with an ink pen and drop it in the box on the way home from work
Is pathetic and equates to a vote for Biden. We’re in this mess because a lot of folks figured their vote didn’t count and decided to virtue signal and not vote for trump thinking there’s be plenty of votes to insure he won.

If you didn’t vote for Trump you own this mess we’re in.

Typical response and one that I expected from you specifically, as well as a few others on here.

I voted for Trump twice, but that doesn't mean I support absolutely everything he does or did in office, and have been labeled a Biden voter on here. My state didn't come close to carrying Biden so even if I hadn't voted, there'd of been plenty of votes to "ensure", he carried my state.
Posted By: T_Inman Re: tarquin - 03/07/22
Originally Posted by Peddler

It is beyond pathetic.

My point exactly and yes....that was probably me that said that.

And never mind that most of the battleground states adjusted their election laws, without the burden of the required legislative processes, prior to the election.

Exactly. Crazy how anyone can view this election as anything but fraudulant

Ive voted in every election i could since i was of age, minus that one lol. Romney would have screwed us as hard as bama imo and would have had that r beside his name. Fugg him
Posted By: 12344mag Re: tarquin - 03/07/22

Anyone who says there was no fraud in the 2020 election ain't playin' with a full deck period.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Anyone who says there was no fraud in the 2020 election ain't playin' with a full deck period.

Couldnt agree more
Posted By: CashisKing Re: tarquin - 03/07/22
You guys are like a dog chasing his tail.

All the talk is behind us...

ONE QUESTION ONLY... MOVING FORWARD.

Is America at war with itself?

Yes or No answers only.

I said Yes or No answers ONLY... I have no interest in reading any fugging apologetic eulogies or defenses or self aggrandizing long-winded babble.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: tarquin - 03/07/22

Ive voted in every election i could since i was of age, minus that one lol. Romney would have screwed us as hard as bama imo and would have had that r beside his name. Fugg him

That's fine if you want to sit out an election because you don't like the guy but remember you lose all rights to bitch about either side for the next 4 years, you removed yourself from the election process by choice.

It is beyond pathetic.

Damn Keystone.
The wall was more or less optics. Ann Coulter is a retard.

Like a parade.

To drum up as much opposition as possible against a sitting president is very very much providing support for the opposing team.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: tarquin - 03/07/22

Yes or No answers only.

I said Yes or No answers ONLY... I have no interest in reading any fugging apologetic eulogies or defenses or self aggrandizing long-winded babble.

We've at war with the commie left for the last 100 years.
Originally Posted by Calvin

Only when I am sober... and gots chit to do.

Hahaha. Tff. Winner, winner....

It is beyond pathetic.

Basically, if you're a Zero/Bidet loving lying POS corksucker you're a regular lying POS corksucker..

Naaahhh, couldn't be.

Bullschitt.

You will be proven FOS, mainly because you are FOS.,
https://www.courthousenews.com/former-wisconsin-justice-suggests-decertifying-2020-election-results/

That's fine if you want to sit out an election because you don't like the guy but remember you lose all rights to bitch about either side for the next 4 years, you removed yourself from the election process by choice.

I did at the time. Completely dettached from politics. Im sure you could search back in here in those years and find me nonexistent on those threads
Wisconsin will be the first of several states to decertify their EC POTUS 2020 ballots.

https://www.fox6now.com/news/wiscon...s-racine-county-sheriff-reveals-findings

Yes or No answers only.

Ill play with a big fat YES

It is beyond pathetic.

Damn Keystone.

SOB. How do you know about that?
Posted By: CashisKing Re: tarquin - 03/07/22
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Yes or No answers only.

We've at war with the commie left for the last 100 years.

Horse chit... JFK was no Commie.

He was a democrat, but he weren't no commie.

Why? The way I see it you earned the right to bitch about either because you didn’t endorse either of them knowing they are both schidt…

Let me ask you this: what if the choice was Hillary or Zero? Suppose one of them switched party? Would you still vote? Before you say that’s unrealistic, let me just frame it this way: Romney might as well be a democrat why not the other way around?
Posted By: JamesJr Re: tarquin - 03/07/22

And in other news this morning, the long sought after "smoking gun" has been found, and Hillary Clinton will soon be brought up on a long list of charges.
Posted By: smokepole Re: tarquin - 03/07/22
Already on her way to Gitmo, along with Podesta.
Posted By: DillyBixon Re: tarquin - 03/07/22

It is beyond pathetic.

THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO TRUMP TOO.....
Trumps behavior didn't put Biden in the whitehouse....... cheating did.
Do you honestly believe that if he would have been a perfect gentleman, the deep state wouldn't have treated him badly.... ?
LOL
Posted By: flintlocke Re: tarquin - 03/07/22

I strongly disagree. The dems called his bluff by threatening to shut down the gubmint and Trump folded. It's not bogus. It's the single most important promise of his campaign. If we don't stop the deliberate replacement of white, conservative voters with minority liberal voters, we'll never win another election and it's probably too late now. Yes, I am in lock-step with Anne Coulter on this. Has anyone here read her book "Adios Amigo"? You should.

Actually it's "Adios America". And for clarity re wall funding, the executive branch does NOT have the purse strings.....Trump tried, just not hard enough, He did divert discretionary defense money.
Posted By: rte Re: tarquin - 03/07/22
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by rte
The boldened statement is one the reasons some members appose your posts.
You obviously read too much proffered by the inside the beltway political pundits and lack your own critical thinking skills
On the contrary,
There are 'jackass's' who's critical thinking skills still refuse to believe at times Trump was his own biggest enemy,
I loved the Man, but watching him implode those last 3 debates was damn awkward.
Arguing rather than debating is not a winning move, especially when he had 4 years to prepare for round 2.
There was election fraud no doubt, but there are those who still refuse to believe the actual number of voters who voted against Trump.

Firstly the proper word is whose and not who's.lol

You should be elected as the representative for all of the never-Trumpers,because you're the dumbest of the bunch.Engaging in deceit becomes obvious when the never-Trumpers begin their lies with these words "I love the guy BUT".

Secondly anyone with half a brain knew that Donna Brazile gave Hillary Clinton the questions before the debates of 2016.Based upon the willingness of the left to cheat, it's reasonable to conclude that they did the same for Biden.This coupled with the earpiece Biden was wearing,made a legitimate debate impossible.The best tactic at that point was to attack Biden and force the person,who was feeding Biden the answers through his earpiece,to scramble for answers to President Trumps attacks.This partially negated Biden's answers to already known questions.

You admit election fraud but then engage in an asinine assumption.You foolishly claim the number of people who voted against Trump turned the tide of the election.No human could possibly know if this phenomenon even existed,much less played a major role in the outcome of the election.
Poor Tarqueen.

Just what was the promised Wall supposed to accomplish?

Make you and that dumb Twat Coulter feel better about your dumb ass selves?

Your pussies got grabbed and you basically campaigned for Biden.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: tarquin - 03/07/22

It is beyond pathetic.

I was just giving you a hard time, I really don't think you voted for Biden but you are from Montana. Lot of Biden voters in Montana.
© 24hourcampfire