Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#17030499 03/06/22
B
BobMt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B

you get accused of voting for biden ......did you or didnt you......just want the truth not what someone thinks you did or didnt do....bob

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I did not vote for Biden, as I have stated here many, many, many times. I've never voted for a democrat in my life---ever. I rarely vote anymore, other than in local elections. A vote for Trump in Idaho in the last election meant nothing---he got 70% of the vote. I did donate money to his campaign,

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/06/22.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
^^^^^ Lying Biden voter ^^^^^^

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All a guy has to do to be labeled a Biden voter around here is to disagree with a few certain posters about anything. Anything at all. Political or not.

Another good way is to give Trump anything less than 100% support for anything he did or does, in any situation or set of circumstances.

It is beyond pathetic.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by T_Inman
All a guy has to do to be labeled a Biden voter around here is to disagree with a few certain posters about anything. Anything at all. Political or not.

Another good way is to give Trump anything less than 100% support for anything he did or does, in any situation or set of circumstances.

It is beyond pathetic.

And that is exactly what happened to me. I criticized Trump on his failure to build the wall, to fulfill his promise on the carried-interest tax loophole and the behaviors he engaged in that helped put Biden in the Whitehouse, including filling his cabinet with Goldman Sachs people.

Tarquin
IC B2

B
BobMt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

why dont you believe him?.....I havent seen anything where he said he did.....unlike some other posters....bob

B
BobMt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B

It is beyond pathetic.

its pretty funny really to see so many in lockstep with each other.......bob

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarquin
And that is exactly what happened to me. I criticized Trump on his failure to build the wall, to fulfill his promise on the carried-interest tax loophole and the behaviors he engaged in that helped put Biden in the Whitehouse, including filling his cabinet with Goldman Sachs people.

The boldened statement is one of the reasons some members appose your posts.

Your striking inability or unwillingness to recognize the theft of our last general election,firmly places you in the jackass category.

You obviously read too much proffered by the inside the beltway political pundits and lack your own critical thinking skills.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It’s a bogus argument to hit Trump for not building the wall. He tried to get funding from day one. He was fought at every turn. He eventually had to repurpose money already approved for other things and did a very credible job considering what little help he got from his own party.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
It’s a bogus argument to hit Trump for not building the wall. He tried to get funding from day one. He was fought at every turn. He eventually had to repurpose money already approved for other things and did a very credible job considering what little help he got from his own party.

Correct.

Tarqueen reached that conclusion based upon the horrid ramblings of Ann Coulter,who is struggling to remain relevant.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
It's rather funny to see the crazy [bleep] posted on here, almost by the minute. Does anyone leave the computer anymore?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by BobMt

why dont you believe him?.....I havent seen anything where he said he did.....unlike some other posters....bob

I take his answer as... "I did not vote."

If I am mistaken... I will be corrected.

I do not know the man. Some do not like him. Some do.

So be it...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Calvin
It's rather funny to see the crazy [bleep] posted on here, almost by the minute. Does anyone leave the computer anymore?

Only when I am sober... and gots chit to do.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

It is beyond pathetic.

Basically, if you're not a Q-tard, you're a communist "democrap" Biden voter. Even if you're expressing literal support for the communist and communism, you can't be communist if you're a Q-tard. You have to drink 100% of the Kool-Aide of the unemployed poster who accumulate tens of thousands of posts here because they have nothing to contribute to the world.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by rainshot

I strongly disagree. The dems called his bluff by threatening to shut down the gubmint and Trump folded. It's not bogus. It's the single most important promise of his campaign. If we don't stop the deliberate replacement of white, conservative voters with minority liberal voters, we'll never win another election and it's probably too late now. Yes, I am in lock-step with Anne Coulter on this. Has anyone here read her book "Adios Amigo"? You should.

Tarquin
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

It is beyond pathetic.

grin Someone will soon be calling you a muddaphuggin, corksukin, homo, commie, jew. The gatekeepers always have brilliant vocabularies.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by tylerw02

It is beyond pathetic.

Basically, if you're not a Q-tard, you're a communist "democrap" Biden voter. Even if you're expressing literal support for the communist and communism, you can't be communist if you're a Q-tard. You have to drink 100% of the Kool-Aide of the unemployed poster who accumulate tens of thousands of posts here because they have nothing to contribute to the world.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
#1,000,000

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
B
BobMt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by BobMt

I take his answer as... "I did not vote."

If I am mistaken... I will be corrected.

I do not know the man. Some do not like him. Some do.

So be it...

cash thats how I take it also....he didnt vote.....some will say then that is a vote for biden..bs.....what will the same guys say or do if a romney is on the ticket......bob

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by tylerw02

It is beyond pathetic.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
#1,000,000

Algorithms drag them down rabbit holes all day and they don't even understand what they are or that it's happening.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Has anyone ever considered that Trump got into office because of people voting against Hillary more so than for Trump?

Then there is the possibility Biden got into office the very same way.

Naaahhh, couldn't be.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

117 members (2ndwind, 99Ozarks, 10gaugemag, 673, 907brass, 16 invisible), 1,665 guests, and 990 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,117
Posts18,483,482
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.