Home
What do you think? Should parents be able to medically change the sex of their kids?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/10/us/texas-nine-investigations-transgender-minors/index.html
God made man, and woman. End of story.
The whole concept of homos even being able to parent kids wasn't an issue until recent years.

Now, it's indoctrination.
I pet owners were doing this to their dogs and cats, the animal rights people would be all over it like stink on schit and shut it down via the courts immediately.

The real question is, why are our so called medical “professionals” mutilating children at the request of an obviously unstable parent?
Should be considered child abuse and kids should be removed from the parent/guardian in these instances.

Insane!
Originally Posted by steve4102
The real question is, why are our so called medical “professionals” mutilating children at the request of an obviously unstable parent?

The pandemic has revealed that most doctors are supreme AZZHOLES with no morals aside from their worship of money.
Nope
https://texasscorecard.com/local/lo...orting-mutilation-experiments-on-minors/

As the fight to protect children in Texas continues, some local officials across the state are continuing to promote experimental and disfiguring “transgender” operations on children.

This week, the city council in Pflugerville, a suburb of Austin, became the latest local government to approve a resolution “standing in solidarity” with efforts to continue such practices, which include chemically and surgically castrating minors.

The resolution, approved by the council in a 5-1 vote, was a retaliation against Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s recent legal opinion on the issue—in which he called the experiments “child abuse”—as well as Gov. Greg Abbott’s subsequent letter to the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, ordering them to investigate such cases in the state.

The overall issue in Texas drew an international spotlight several years ago with the child abuse case of Dallas-area 9-year-old James Younger, whose mother told him he was a girl and wanted to force him—against his father’s wishes—to take sterilizing puberty blocker and cross-sex hormone drugs and eventually be castrated.

James’ case became a statewide rallying cry on the issue, with the Republican Party of Texas making it a legislative priority and more than 2 million GOP primary voters supporting a ban on the operations. However, at the state Capitol in Austin last year, top Republican lawmakers repeatedly killed the effort, and Gov. Abbott repeatedly refused to add the proposed child protection law in the Legislature’s three special sessions. (Abbott then blamed other lawmakers and passed the political hot potato to AG Paxton, who announced his 13-page formal opinion two and a half weeks ago.)

Since then, local officials have resisted and numerous Democrat district attorneys have announced they will not prosecute such cases.

“This is crap,” Pflugerville City Councilman Rudy Metayer said of Abbott and Paxton’s actions. “We should go ahead and say for a fact this is not real.”

“Always stand up to a bully if you have to. … I hate bullies, and I think this is a targeted bully move by certain politicians,” said Councilmember Ceaser Ruiz.

Ironically, Ruiz added that popular science opinions of the past were often wrong and “ha[ve] always been used to manipulate”—even though their resolution supports the popular “science” opinion of today that ““major medical healthcare organizations support gender-affirming care.”

Councilmember David Rogers was the only “no” vote.

“Surgical modifications and modification by hormones of pre-pubescent children will cause irreversible changes,” Rogers said. “And fighting with the governor and attorney general seems to me the sort of thing we elect state representatives and senators [for], not city council members. I think pushing forward on this is ill-advised.”

“There is no evidence that long-term mental health outcomes are improved or that rates of suicide are reduced by hormonal or surgical intervention,” AG Paxton wrote in his opinion.

“Specifically, the opinion concludes that certain procedures done on minors such as castration, fabrication of a ‘penis’ using tissue from other body parts, fabrication of a ‘vagina’ involving the removal of male sex organs, prescription of puberty-suppressors and infertility-inducers, and the like are all ‘abuse’ under section 261.001 of the Texas Family Code,” Paxton said, adding that medical practitioners cannot truly alter an individual’s biological identity, only “destroy a fully functioning sex organ in order to cosmetically create the illusion of a sex change.”

The Pflugerville City Council joined the Travis County Commissioners Court in approving similar recent resolutions, though officials across the state—including Houston-area Harris County commissioners and Austin city officials—have also publicly supported experimentation efforts for several years.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

The pandemic has revealed that most doctors are supreme AZZHOLES with no morals aside from their worship of money.

True, but many if us have know this for a long time.

My wife used to work in a major health care facility as a manager. She had nothing good to say about her Doctors as people, their personalities and as fellow employees, but she defended them tooth and nail when it came to their Medical Professionalism and their expertise.

We used to get into some heated discussions when I called my doctor and those she managed “Quacks”.

Not anymore, over the last few years she has come to realize that The Patient does NOT come first, never did.
No truly loving parent would choose to mutilate a child - via chemicals, surgery or any other action - preempting very important aspects of the future of a helpless human being. There was a time - not so very long ago - when the moral fiber of this country would not allow such atrocity. The madness in this particular instance is only part of a much larger mass of moral degradation in our culture. Sadness.
Money y’all. Patients well-being doesn’t mean Jack Schit to a tremendous number of doctors anymore. That oughta be crystal clear after seeing how many of em’ sold their soul during this pandemic and wiped their ass with their oath. Patients are simply a means to an end for them. And the end is to get as much money as possible by doing whatever they gotta do to get it. And to hell with ethics.
Living in the end times...

... it can't be denied.
Anything these weirdos do to a child such as hormones or surgery, especially, should be seen as serious child abuse. The brain washing of a minor is nothing more than grooming.
The liberals of this nation are battling against mutilation of genitalia all over the world!

So why do they embrace the act when it happens within America?
Originally Posted by ltppowell
What do you think? Should parents be able to medically change the sex of their kids?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/10/us/texas-nine-investigations-transgender-minors/index.html

Uh...no.
We murder millions of babies here in the US every year and nobody cares. This sort of mentality is nothing new.
Degeneracy of all sorts should be resisted and it is perfectly within the scope of the State to criminalize this sort of unrestrained phaggotry.

Why?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

L.W.
This cannot be cured peacefully.

Luke 17:2
Jesus Warns of Offenses
1Then He said to the disciples, “It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come! 2It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
The people who commit these atrocities are alive only because of evil in government and because it’s illegal to kill them.
Homos are always mad at somebody.

How long has genital mutilation of infants been allowed?
One word for the parents and Drs who harm these children.

R E P R O B A T E S
There's a big enough group of homo-bisexuals-LGBQP in the forum that hates the light of truth shone on them. Check my threads for the list. They have been out of the closet for over a year, blaspheme the Lord and attack His gospel. They know they are disgusting and hope to divert attention from that fact by making up lies on others.

https://www.kjv1611only.com/video/1..._Hamilton_Square_Baptist_Church_Riot.mp4
those parents need to be de-parented. or the kids or whatever but you get my drift.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
this is very entertaining, the wife left for a drive so she wouldn't say anything she regretted. Maybe the wife got tired of the husband complaining of him not being the center the attention, of her accent and her culture, and her parents (which by the way live half a world away and are rarely welcome to come visit) the wife works 10 and half hour days, drives two hours for work and still has to come home cook, clean and make sure she is in bed by eight 30 because her husband says he needs the sleep. yes also the other complain is that she wakes him up in the morning when she has to get up at 5 am to do it all over again. yes, also the three kids, yes she should be grateful that he took her in with three kids, especially when she solely supports them and has to attend every school event by herself because the husband is too stuck in the computer for hours on end visiting with his forum friends that do not care if lives or dies. bipolar, that was the last diagnoses for the second wife. respectfully a hard working woman that is fed up. thank you

I’ve said before, there are going to be some major medical lawsuits over this foolishness. We’re going to have a bunch of medically scarred people who were abused as children by these nutjobs and they’re going to want compensation for having their lives ruined.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/detr...imony-photos-the-darkest-time-in-my-life
Totally against any version of this nonsense.

If a legal age adult wants to cut the tree and split the stump,
That's it's business😁" As long as it pays the bill out of pocket.

Kids can't drink, can't vote, can't borrow money, can't drive.
They sure can't make decisions that permanently change their body.
Heck, they can't get a tattoo.

And no one else should be allowed to do it to them.
Originally Posted by BradinVA
this is very entertaining, the wife left for a drive so she wouldn't say anything she regretted. Maybe the wife got tired of the husband complaining of him not being the center the attention, of her accent and her culture, and her parents (which by the way live half a world away and are rarely welcome to come visit) the wife works 10 and half hour days, drives two hours for work and still has to come home cook, clean and make sure she is in bed by eight 30 because her husband says he needs the sleep. yes also the other complain is that she wakes him up in the morning when she has to get up at 5 am to do it all over again. yes, also the three kids, yes she should be grateful that he took her in with three kids, especially when she solely supports them and has to attend every school event by herself because the husband is too stuck in the computer for hours on end visiting with his forum friends that do not care if lives or dies. bipolar, that was the last diagnoses for the second wife. respectfully a hard working woman that is fed up. thank you

I have to "guess" who Fireball is talking about and half a second later..!
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-her-some-gas-for-her-mower#Post16427466

That’s sick, what the hell is wrong with those people??
As a parent, your job is to protect and guide/raise your children until they are an adult or at least of legal age. Any parent who would allow their child to be mutilated and drugged into changing hormones should be thrown in jail. Its disgusting that this is even a topic thede days.
Hanco,

I'm tempted to blame it on demon possession when I see the guy start jibbering without a coherent thought. Perhaps it's drug induced? I don't know for sure, but some folks are just hardened toward the Lord, so He gives them over to a reprobate mind. Romans chapter 1.
When they get with others of their kind it goes like what we see from those who attack.

I hesitate to post this, but this is a calmer, less intense situation of these kind.
https://youtu.be/HWF4RFdfQwM
In-frickin-believable that anyone would countenance this, mutilating and rendering a child sterile for life.

Almost irrelevant compared the magnitude of that evil is the fact that the majority of those who got operated on later in life reported they weren’t any happier after the fact.
This is child abuse of the worst kind. Those kids are likely to be screwed up the rest of their lives.
It's beyond my imagination too. Those people are twisted. Did you check the link I just posted?
Guess what they are protesting?
The speaker up front who doesn't want his little boy's pecker chopped off by his lesbian mother, who is grooming and transitioning him to be her "little girl." A judge ruled against the father's parental rights.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
This is child abuse of the worst kind. Those kids are likely to be screwed up the rest of their lives.

No doubt. It's sad since the children are the innocent victims of the parent's sins.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
It's beyond my imagination too. Those people are twisted. Did you check the link I just posted?
The speaker up front who doesn't want his little boy's pecker chopped off by his lesbian mother, who is grooming and transitioning him to be her "little girl." A judge ruled against the father's parental rights.

Happy Camper, you need to address this request immediately.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...17059516/re-trump-interview#Post17059516
Homos are narcissistic and just mad because they are alive.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Yep. So much for "Do no harm".

The lowyers were behind this. In 20 years kids will be suing crap out of their mother the judes let have control of them. Moms doing anything they can to spite their enemy, the poor sucker who married them while believing they meant to keep their oath to God, church, family and friends when they lied at the alter when saying they would submit to and love him through thick and through thin.

Eve had nothing on them.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Homos are narcissistic and just mad because they are alive.
That's not hard to remedy.
Nasty bastards
Elkslayer,

I'm just checking back before bed and I will be up front with you. I never held anything against you since I signed up to this mental ward of a forum. A few months ago I read something that you wrote that I considered worthy of putting on my ignore list. It sounded to me, at the time, that you wanted to make sure to distance yourself from me. I think it had to do with a comment concerning my gospel post a while back.
I'm one to let bygones be bygones and not hold needless grudges. The time has been long enough to forget what you said and certainly forgive whatever it was. I checked a handful of your posts and didn't think that you believed the Bible until now as I read a few Bible quotes. I will presume the best, that you indeed believe the Bible.
I apologize for holding a faded memory as an issue of division toward you. Whatever that is has been forgiven. I removed your name from the "ignore" function and whatever the past statement was is gone as far as I'm concerned.
I ask that you pardon me for my statement about you concerning the Lord. The context is gone as is my current recollection. I hope we can put needless grudges behind us. Your enemies have been obsessed with becoming my enemies too. I think it good to have such enemies as I would not want those enemies of the Lord as friends. Since they attack you such, you must be doing something right.

Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Happy Camper, you need to address this request immediately.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...17059516/re-trump-interview#Post17059516

As to this quote, you are mistaken. It was not directed to you. I was responding to Chuck about the link I previously posted half a dozen or so up. I don't think that he was addressing you either. I was referring to my link to the college classroom where the unfortunate boy's father was trying to speak about his case and mother.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Linking cnn...

Where is the outrage?
Originally Posted by BradinVA
I have to "guess" who Fireball is talking about and half a second later..!
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-her-some-gas-for-her-mower#Post16427466
Why do you drag this in here? No wonder they piss on you all the time.
© 24hourcampfire