Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
The people who commit these atrocities are alive only because of evil in government and because it’s illegal to kill them.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Homos are always mad at somebody.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by steve4102
The real question is, why are our so called medical “professionals” mutilating children at the request of an obviously unstable parent?

How long has genital mutilation of infants been allowed?

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One word for the parents and Drs who harm these children.

R E P R O B A T E S

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There's a big enough group of homo-bisexuals-LGBQP in the forum that hates the light of truth shone on them. Check my threads for the list. They have been out of the closet for over a year, blaspheme the Lord and attack His gospel. They know they are disgusting and hope to divert attention from that fact by making up lies on others.

https://www.kjv1611only.com/video/1..._Hamilton_Square_Baptist_Church_Riot.mp4

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
those parents need to be de-parented. or the kids or whatever but you get my drift.

My diploma is a DD214
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
this is very entertaining, the wife left for a drive so she wouldn't say anything she regretted. Maybe the wife got tired of the husband complaining of him not being the center the attention, of her accent and her culture, and her parents (which by the way live half a world away and are rarely welcome to come visit) the wife works 10 and half hour days, drives two hours for work and still has to come home cook, clean and make sure she is in bed by eight 30 because her husband says he needs the sleep. yes also the other complain is that she wakes him up in the morning when she has to get up at 5 am to do it all over again. yes, also the three kids, yes she should be grateful that he took her in with three kids, especially when she solely supports them and has to attend every school event by herself because the husband is too stuck in the computer for hours on end visiting with his forum friends that do not care if lives or dies. bipolar, that was the last diagnoses for the second wife. respectfully a hard working woman that is fed up. thank you

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I’ve said before, there are going to be some major medical lawsuits over this foolishness. We’re going to have a bunch of medically scarred people who were abused as children by these nutjobs and they’re going to want compensation for having their lives ruined.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/detr...imony-photos-the-darkest-time-in-my-life

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Totally against any version of this nonsense.

If a legal age adult wants to cut the tree and split the stump,
That's it's business😁" As long as it pays the bill out of pocket.

Kids can't drink, can't vote, can't borrow money, can't drive.
They sure can't make decisions that permanently change their body.
Heck, they can't get a tattoo.

And no one else should be allowed to do it to them.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BradinVA
Originally Posted by Fireball2
this is very entertaining, the wife left for a drive so she wouldn't say anything she regretted. Maybe the wife got tired of the husband complaining of him not being the center the attention, of her accent and her culture, and her parents (which by the way live half a world away and are rarely welcome to come visit) the wife works 10 and half hour days, drives two hours for work and still has to come home cook, clean and make sure she is in bed by eight 30 because her husband says he needs the sleep. yes also the other complain is that she wakes him up in the morning when she has to get up at 5 am to do it all over again. yes, also the three kids, yes she should be grateful that he took her in with three kids, especially when she solely supports them and has to attend every school event by herself because the husband is too stuck in the computer for hours on end visiting with his forum friends that do not care if lives or dies. bipolar, that was the last diagnoses for the second wife. respectfully a hard working woman that is fed up. thank you

I have to "guess" who Fireball is talking about and half a second later..!
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-her-some-gas-for-her-mower#Post16427466

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 03/13/22.
IC B3

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
That’s sick, what the hell is wrong with those people??

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As a parent, your job is to protect and guide/raise your children until they are an adult or at least of legal age. Any parent who would allow their child to be mutilated and drugged into changing hormones should be thrown in jail. Its disgusting that this is even a topic thede days.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hanco,

I'm tempted to blame it on demon possession when I see the guy start jibbering without a coherent thought. Perhaps it's drug induced? I don't know for sure, but some folks are just hardened toward the Lord, so He gives them over to a reprobate mind. Romans chapter 1.
When they get with others of their kind it goes like what we see from those who attack.

I hesitate to post this, but this is a calmer, less intense situation of these kind.
https://youtu.be/HWF4RFdfQwM

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 03/13/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
In-frickin-believable that anyone would countenance this, mutilating and rendering a child sterile for life.

Almost irrelevant compared the magnitude of that evil is the fact that the majority of those who got operated on later in life reported they weren’t any happier after the fact.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This is child abuse of the worst kind. Those kids are likely to be screwed up the rest of their lives.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's beyond my imagination too. Those people are twisted. Did you check the link I just posted?
Guess what they are protesting?
The speaker up front who doesn't want his little boy's pecker chopped off by his lesbian mother, who is grooming and transitioning him to be her "little girl." A judge ruled against the father's parental rights.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
This is child abuse of the worst kind. Those kids are likely to be screwed up the rest of their lives.

No doubt. It's sad since the children are the innocent victims of the parent's sins.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
It's beyond my imagination too. Those people are twisted. Did you check the link I just posted?
Guess what they are protesting?
The speaker up front who doesn't want his little boy's pecker chopped off by his lesbian mother, who is grooming and transitioning him to be her "little girl." A judge ruled against the father's parental rights.

Happy Camper, you need to address this request immediately.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...17059516/re-trump-interview#Post17059516

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Homos are narcissistic and just mad because they are alive.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by steve4102
The real question is, why are our so called medical “professionals” mutilating children at the request of an obviously unstable parent?

The pandemic has revealed that most doctors are supreme AZZHOLES with no morals aside from their worship of money.

Yep. So much for "Do no harm".

The lowyers were behind this. In 20 years kids will be suing crap out of their mother the judes let have control of them. Moms doing anything they can to spite their enemy, the poor sucker who married them while believing they meant to keep their oath to God, church, family and friends when they lied at the alter when saying they would submit to and love him through thick and through thin.

Eve had nothing on them.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/13/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (12344mag, 1234, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 58 invisible), 2,822 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,610
Posts18,473,854
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.