Home
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/russian-general-killed-trying-storm-26478770?
So, in the entirety of WW 2 we lost two generals to hostile fire and two more to friendly fire. But the Russians, with a fraction of the men involved and in a fraction of the time involved have lost four? Yeah, bullschit.

And that is just a bullschit story. He died with a squad trying to storm Maripul? Generals don’t do that schit.
I love it! And the Azov put the one dead bastard right on video. Warms my ❤
I also enjoyed JoeBob's hissy fit
Originally Posted by moosemike

It’s not a hissy fit. It’s recognition of obvious bullschit.
I also love when the guys who aren't there, tell the people who are there, what they did or didn't do.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
So, in the entirety of WW 2 we lost two generals to hostile fire and two more to friendly fire. But the Russians, with a fraction of the men involved and in a fraction of the time involved have lost four? Yeah, bullschit.

And that is just a bullschit story. He died with a squad trying to storm Maripul? Generals don’t do that schit.

They do when they're leading from the front. In ww2 the Germans lost "a lot" of senior officers because they were leading from the front lines.

Russian doctrine is to have Captains and majors lead squads. In the US - that's an E5/E6.

Seriously. Russian generals do "operate" (not a SEAL Team 6 way) well below what American generals do.

Originally Posted by Dutchman01

They do when they're leading from the front. In ww2 the Germans lost "a lot" of senior officers because they were leading from the front lines.

Yeah…no.
The average American E4 is given the equivalent authority and responsibility of a Russian/Slav O5 or O6. Depending on role.

The Russians have employed a novel approach to render these snipers not only ineffective but blind.

After locating snipers,through the reflections/glare of their scopes, the Russians were shooting high power lasers into the scopes and disabling the snipers and even blinding them.

Sneaky bastards!
Simon Bolivar Buckner Jr. was one US General killed in WWII. On Okinawa.

Wasn’t the other killed when his glider crash landed in Normandy?
JoeBob must be there with boots on the ground fighting with the Russkies since he knows exactly what did and didn't happen
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
I also love when the guys who aren't there, tell the people who are there, what they did or didn't do.

Pot meet kettle

You’re chugging that kool aid like our VP on a California state assemblyman!
Originally Posted by efw

Pot meet kettle

I'm not there. I can't argue with the reports that I read because I'm not there. Anyone who isn't there to see what is going on and still calls BS on the reports is a fool. So you're wrong. But you're used to that
Originally Posted by efw

Pot meet kettle

I'm not there. I can't argue with the reports that I read because I'm not there. Anyone who isn't there to see what is going on and still calls BS on the reports is a fool. So you're wrong. But you're used to that

So just to be clear… you accept at face value everything the press tells you?
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Here is the list from Wiki of U.S. general officers and flag officers killed in World War II
Quite a few, some accidents, some enemy fire, some friendly fire and one guy got washed overboard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._general_officers_and_flag_officers_killed_in_World_War_II
If true about Gospodin General, I wonder of it could be he has to be near or at the front to keep his troopies moving. None of that, "Nah, sarge, I don't think so today."
RB
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

Pot meet kettle

So just to be clear… you accept at face value everything the press tells you?

Not at all. But I also can't mount an argument against it unless someone else who has eyes on the situation mounts a credible argument

Not at all. But I also can't mount an argument against it unless someone else who has eyes on the situation mounts a credible argument

How many jabs you had?
Originally Posted by efw

How many jabs you had?

How many cocks has your wife sucked?
Yeah, US generals would be two-thousand miles away in a comfy office or at worst, in country in the rear at a tactical operations center in a heated and cooled connex.
Originally Posted by efw

How many jabs you had?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Originally Posted by efw

How many jabs you had?

Slander? All I see is one personal being traded for another personal question
Originally Posted by efw

Pot meet kettle

Reports mean nothing without prof.
Pix or it didn't happen
So a "elite" squad with a Major General gets wiped out and you cant find any photos? Have you done any research about this story? I have and I cant find one photo of his dead body or the bodys of the dead squad.
Show me some un doctored photos and I'll believe it. Otherwise it's just more propaganda.
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Originally Posted by efw

Pot meet kettle

Pix or it didn't happen
So a "elite" squad with a Major General gets wiped out and you cant find any photos? Have you done any research about this story? I have and I cant find one photo of his dead body or the bodys of the dead squad.
Show me some un doctored photos and I'll believe it. Otherwise it's just more propaganda.

Oh I've seen photos of two of these Generals. You fuqqers are just too technically handicapped to use Twitter or Tic Toc
Originally Posted by efw

How many jabs you had?

Slander? All I see is one personal being traded for another personal question

My quote wasn't directed at one party.
Originally Posted by efw

Pot meet kettle

Pix or it didn't happen

Oh I've seen photos of two of these Generals. You fuqqers are just too technically handicapped to use Twitter or Tic Toc

Post them up.
But also post a link to a genuine news source. Theres plenty of reports but none of them have a photo or video.
My question is who killed him? Was it the Ukrainian A-Team, the mysterious sniper, the ghost or a reddit furry? It's like a movie or comic book! lol.
Ukraine is kicking Russia's ass in the propaganda department.

Ukraine: We are killing your generals.

Russia: We want Alaska for reparations

A Roosevelt had a heart-attack shortly after D-Day, not sure if that counted.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Teddy, Jr.
Originally Posted by efw
How many jabs you had?

Covetards will fall for fake chit every time. It’s fuggin sad, really.
Originally Posted by efw

How many jabs you had?

I figured you were fully boosted.

Just go on believing what you want to believe and protesting all suggestions to the contrary. It’s obviously served you well thus far.

I would, however, suggest that a good policy to which you might adhere is to say nothing online you wouldn’t say in person.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Ukraine is kicking Russia's ass in the propaganda department.

Ukraine: We are killing your generals.

Russia: We want Alaska for reparations

You’re right if Ukraine’s assertion is true, and because Russians are white.

Putin seems to have forgotten that key point when attempting to mimic China’s strategy re: “China Flu”.

Teddy, Jr.

Yes I didn’t count Teddy Jr.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

How many jabs you had?

I figured you were fully boosted.

Just go on believing what you want to believe and protesting all suggestions to the contrary. It’s obviously served you well thus far.

I would, however, suggest that a good policy to which you might adhere is to say nothing online you wouldn’t say in person.

I figured the point would sail over your head. See the correct answer was "none of your business ". In both cases.
Originally Posted by BCBH
My question is who killed him? Was it the Ukrainian A-Team, the mysterious sniper, the ghost or a reddit furry? It's like a movie or comic book! lol.

Well it sure wasn’t Moosemike, Old Hat, or Angus1895. They’re fighting the good fight from behind their keyboards.

That’s smart tho. St. Anthony has told of a new variant making its rounds in Europe.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by BCBH

Well it sure wasn’t Moosemike, Old Hat, or Angus1895. They’re fighting the good fight from behind their keyboards.

That’s smart tho. St. Anthony has told of a new variant making its rounds in Europe.

Thats all you got?

I figured the point would sail over your head. See the correct answer was "none of your business ". In both cases.

Oh no I got the point.

The correct answer was “I’m fully boosted but saying so would admit I do indeed believe everything the propagandists put in the shiny box”.

Stay safe and healthy!
Originally Posted by efw

Oh no I got the point.

The correct answer was “I’m fully boosted but saying so would admit I do indeed believe everything the propagandists put in the shiny box”.

Stay safe and healthy!

And the correct answer for my question likely isn't palatable or something you care to think on. See two can play these games
Originally Posted by Teal

Russian doctrine is to have Captains and majors lead squads. In the US - that's an E5/E6.

Seriously. Russian generals do "operate" (not a SEAL Team 6 way) well below what American generals do.

That's very interesting.
I can't believe that when I saw the thread title I thought this might be an interesting thread. I did, however, appreciate the link on the General officers lost by the U.S. in WWII so there is that.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
This has been confirmed. Not sure about the other 7.
WSJ has the headline, but I'm not a subscriber

https://www.wsj.com/articles/death-...-in-moscows-military-tactics-11647441273

Four Russian Generals Killed in Three Weeks Show Moscow’s Vulnerabilities in Ukraine
Russia’s fighting style and troubled communications are leading to deaths of high-ranking officers on the front lines

Take the url to archive.today and read it there. It cuts out the blocks and ads. Not always fast, but seems to be sure.
RB
US/NATO SIGINT assets are Geo locating Russian brass using unsecure comms and giving the Ukraine the intel.

At least that's my guess.

Sheeit , do they have blacks in Russia? Putting figs in uniform is an American thing....mb
One American General killed during World Spat number 2 was Gen. Maurice Rose, killed on March 30th, I believe near Paderborn, Germany.

He was known to get too close to the fighting, and even the Germans had a nickname for him, The "American Rommel".

Invasion is a super spreader!!!
hope they kill every one of them commie f-ucks while they have the chance.
Rem141r: I am with you on that!
And I hope the body count of 4 (four!) on rooskie generals is correct - if it is, then it's a good start.
Long live Ukraine.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

^biden voter.
The pro-Putin crowd accepts as truth all the negative news on Ukraine, but then says it's a lie about Russian generals being killed.
Originally Posted by copperking81

do you have a home garden?

Helena is known for lead in the soil. (courtesy ASARCO)

At higher blood lead levels a person may develop general symptoms of illness like abdominal pain, headache, fatigue, irritability, and joint or muscle aches. At very high blood lead levels, a person can develop nerve damage that causes numbness in the hands and feet and a condition called “foot drop” where it is hard to raise the toes when the foot is lifted off the ground.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The pro-Putin crowd accepts as truth all the negative news on Ukraine, but then says it's a lie about Russian generals being killed.

Several other news agencies are also reporting this about the 4th General being killed.

This is almost the stupidest thing I've seen you post..

The average American E4 is given the equivalent authority and responsibility of a Russian/Slav O5 or O6. Depending on role.

Originally Posted by efw

How many jabs you had?

^^^^^Remembering Steelhead^^^^^^
Originally Posted by Dutchman01

Here is the cure of that disease

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission-type_tactics
Keep the intel flowing, get shooters in position.

Can you come up with something on how Bidet got more votes than your hero the Zero?
JoeBob must be there with boots on the ground fighting with the Russkies since he knows exactly what did and didn't happen

You must believe the MSM and that Biden really won.
Originally Posted by efw

How many jabs you had?

Moose thinks Ukranian snipers are going to defeat the Russians. Napolean thought he would too.
Originally Posted by rem141r
hope they kill every one of them commie f-ucks while they have the chance.

Yeah, Biden and Kilery and Zero too.
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by efw

How many jabs you had?

Steelhead taught me how to be an a$$hole

Is that a part of your theological study?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by efw

How many jabs you had?

Moose thinks Ukranian snipers are going to defeat the Russians. Napolean thought he would too.

I've never been able to take you seriously as a human being. So there is that
Originally Posted by efw

Not to worry. I'll ease up on you now and you should soon start to feel better again

Not to worry. I'll ease up on you now and you should soon start to feel better again

I’m asking a serious question.

Do you know how to engage in an actual conversation or do you just deflect?

Your profile says that one of your interests is theology. I’m curious as to how your behavior here reflects upon your theology, or vice/versa?
Originally Posted by efw

I’m asking a serious question.

Do you know how to engage in an actual conversation or do you just deflect?

Your profile says that one of your interests is theology. I’m curious as to how your behavior here reflects upon your theology, or vice/versa?

You're a good person. Just keep repeating that until it sinks in

That answers my question thanks.
Originally Posted by efw

No problem. Your Welcome
Originally Posted by efw

How many jabs you had?

Thought you were an ordained minister, that's not very christian like.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by efw

How many jabs you had?

Thought you were an ordained minister, that's not very christian like.

Thanks Steelhead. You taught me

There is so much propaganda going on in this war. You simply have NO clue.

I agree it would be crazy for 4 to be killed. Unless its a Putin cleansing thing and its shot in the front or shot in the back kind of thing.

One thing still stands out though, while Russia isn't our friend and the best thing in the world, the Ukraine is far from innocent in all this and the USA is very likely one pulling their strings.
Originally Posted by efw

BINGO !

You are a good man for not stooping to same level of response.

This^^^^^^ cool
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by efw

BINGO !

You are a good man for not stooping to same level of response.

You're right. I'm proud of him as well
Originally Posted by efw

How many jabs you had?

It always comes down to a ridiculous question! Instead of qualified information!
Originally Posted by Heym06
Originally Posted by efw

How many jabs you had?

It always comes down to a ridiculous question! Instead of qualified information!

There is a definite correlation between those who swallowed the China Flu narrative and those who are buying the “you’re not a real American unless you back Ukraine” narrative.

I’d argue they’re so tied as to be nearly one in the same.

And we know your answer to the question because you’ve answered multiple times.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Heym06
Originally Posted by efw

How many jabs you had?

There is a definite correlation between those who swallowed the China Flu narrative and those who are buying the “you’re not a real American unless you back Ukraine” narrative.

I’d argue they’re so tied as to be nearly one in the same.

And we know your answer to the question because you’ve answered multiple times.

Almost like, “you’re not a real American unless you back putin” narrative.
Yep I took Trump's jab, and don't feel the need to hide the fact. That doesn't mean your question, had any intelligence, just a failed question because you had no other answer. Look around and you will realize, stupid questions like yours divide like minded people. Are you working for the dnc, trying to devide conservative thinking people? Or just trying for self gratification, just jerk off and get it over. Then others can have meaningful discussions! I'm going out in the world now to accomplish something real. Stay here in your fantasy land. Have a nice day!
Originally Posted by Houston_2

I’ve heard many say here that they need convincing on the question of Ukraine. I’ve heard others speaking hyperbolically saying that they hope Russia ends this quickly so we don’t have to hear people howling about it anymore, but I’ve not heard anyone say what you suggest above.

Could you direct me to the quotes/posts you have in mind?
Originally Posted by efw

I’ve heard many say here that they need convincing on the question of Ukraine. I’ve heard others speaking hyperbolically saying that they hope Russia ends this quickly so we don’t have to hear people howling about it anymore, but I’ve not heard anyone say what you suggest above.

Could you direct me to the quotes/posts you have in mind?

Maybe not word for word, per se, and as much like what you’ve stated.

But for grins, try some of Jag’s many posts and a few of ribka’s for a start and that should keep you busy for a while concerning the narratives.

Let me know what you find within those.
Originally Posted by efw

How many jabs you had?

I've never been able to take you seriously as a human being. So there is that

So, you did good learning to be an asswhole as stupid as you are. No doubt your greatest achievement.
Originally Posted by efw

Whew, he finally got something right

Gotcha I thought for a moment that I’d missed something thank you.
For those that might interested, the OP thread subject concerns Russian Generals being zapped to the tune of 4 and counting, yet to be disproven.
Originally Posted by efw

Calledumb, is that you?
Originally Posted by efw

Gotcha I thought for a moment that I’d missed something thank you.

Nah, we’re good efw.

Who the hell knows where the Truth lies (pun) in any of these propaganda machines ?
For those that might interested, the OP thread subject concerns Russian Generals being zapped to the tune of 4 and counting, yet to be disproven.

Just for the record I don’t believe anyone was attempting to DISprove anything, but only to point out that after so much disinformation spreading by corp press these last several years a considerable amount of skepticism with regard to their assertions may be in order.

Again please show me where someone in this thread said otherwise.

Can you understand why people might think you’re playing games the way you re-frame arguments to sound as tho you’re right?

This is the second post of yours on this page that is demonstrably false.

Who the hell knows where the Truth lies (pun) in any of these propaganda machines ?

Now see! That we can agree on!

It would seem to me that if a Russian general was reported to be dead and he wasn't, it's in Russia's best interest to get him out in front of a camera to provide some sort of clap back against the propaganda. But that's harder to do if he's actually dead. (and thus - not propaganda)
Originally Posted by efw

Just for the record I don’t believe anyone was attempting to DISprove anything, but only to point out that after so much disinformation spreading by corp press these last several years a considerable amount of skepticism with regard to their assertions may be in order.

Can you understand why people might think you’re playing games the way you re-frame arguments to sound as tho you’re right?

This poor gal just keeps getting blown up over and over again. First time was in 2018. She ages well.

Amazing how this building opposite the mega ton bomb crater 20 ft deep and 80 ft across survived the explosion. Blast resistant glass and trees I guess

.[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And this Russian jet keeps getting shot down over and over again. Simply amazing (how the fools drink their Kool-aid). Then again, that's how the commie tools keep getting suckers to vote for them.

Of course I know nothing of the Russian military structure, but many years ago, I enlisted in an Army, 64-67, and in 3 years I can honestly say I never saw anyone above the rank of light colonel. In those days, I don't think generals went where there was dust or mud or schidters burning.
Anyone who believes four Russian generals have been killed in three weeks is a fuqing idiot. Anyone who cites a Twitter pic as evidence, is too stupid to remember to breath.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Of course I know nothing of the Russian military structure, but many years ago, I enlisted in an Army, 64-67, and in 3 years I can honestly say I never saw anyone above the rank of light colonel. In those days, I don't think generals went where there was dust or mud or schidters burning.

My responsibility as an E4 in the Marines in combat was on par with a Russian O4.

Their NCO corps suck
Anyone who believes four Russian generals have been killed in three weeks is a fuqing idiot. Anyone who cites a Twitter pic as evidence, is too stupid to remember to breath.

What about someone who believes that a false claim of Russian general death wouldn't IMMEDIATELY be refuted by Russia?

Of what value is allowing propaganda of 4 general deaths in 3 weeks to stand?
Originally Posted by efw

Most people do “frame” discussions to prove that they are right just like you’re doing now.

I doubt that you can see that clearly.

If you have such deep skepticisms please post relative sources to support that of which the OP stated as being fake news.

If I may borrow from you, Your above post is demonstrably false,

You have “the facts” concerning this, no doubt ?
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by flintlocke

My responsibility as an E4 in the Marines in combat was on par with a Russian O4.

Their NCO corps suck

And they know it which is why they have majors or above (at times) leading squads in combat.

Do they have a general with each platoon?
wink

What about someone who believes that a false claim of Russian general death wouldn't IMMEDIATELY be refuted by Russia?

Of what value is allowing propaganda of 4 general deaths in 3 weeks to stand?

How would you know if they had? Got any news sources in the US reporting anything from Russia? Putin gave a major speech the other night and you have to plumb the depths of the internet to find it.

They didn’t bother to refute the Ghost of Kiev either. I guess it happened then right?

Actually it is since joebob just said what he said.
Originally Posted by efw

Can you understand why people might think you’re playing games the way you re-frame...

Most people do “frame” discussions to prove that they are right just like you’re doing now.

Do you know the difference between framing and re-framing?

You’re absolutely right we all frame our arguments.

RE-framing, however, is when you say “X is true” such as here:

And then when pressed have to admit “we’ll ok that wasn’t quite what I meant” (ie re-framing) as you did here:

Now please note that I’ve admitted to having been wrong on my other point which AkWolverine pointed out. That was fair in regards to JoeBob.

Does that all make sense? I’m genuinely attempting to clarify a meaningful difference here not “score points”
I reiterate, anyone who believes this schit is absolutely retarded. You are stupid. Sorry, no other way to explain it.
Here's one:

https://english.pravda.ru/news/world/150554-russian_general/

Bruce
Originally Posted by bcp

Three to go.
The way these stories have been lately, it could've been a high priced hooker with a kinky military uniform on.

It would seem to me that if a Russian general was reported to be dead and he wasn't, it's in Russia's best interest to get him out in front of a camera to provide some sort of clap back against the propaganda. But that's harder to do if he's actually dead. (and thus - not propaganda)

His death has been confirmed by sources in the US Army. This source allso has seen multiple assessments that Russia will culminate within 14 days.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

Can you understand why people might think you’re playing games the way you re-frame...

Do you know the difference between framing and re-framing?

You’re absolutely right we all frame our arguments.

RE-framing, however, is when you say “X is true” such as here:

And then when pressed have to admit “we’ll ok that wasn’t quite what I meant” (ie re-framing) as you did here:

Now please note that I’ve admitted to having been wrong on my other point which AkWolverine pointed out. That was fair in regards to JoeBob.

Does that all make sense? I’m genuinely attempting to clarify a meaningful difference here not “score points”

You interrupted me while trying to determine how many angels can dance on a pinhead.
I’m busy.
Note dead yet but reportedly arrested or "dismissed".

https://www.foxnews.com/world/top-russian-general-detained-putin-traitors-ukraine-invasion

Russian Gen. Roman Gavrilov, of Rosgvardia, the internal military force of the Russian Federation that reports directly to the president of the Russian Federation, was detained by the Russian security and counterintelligence agency, Federal Security Service (FSB), according to Christo Grozev, CEO of the Netherlands-based investigative journalism group Bellingcat.

The reason for Gavrilov's detention wasn’t immediately clear. Grozev said one of his sources told him that Gavrilov was detained by the FSB's military counter-intelligence department over "leaks of military info that led to loss of life," while two other sources said the reason was for "wasteful squandering of fuel."

Rosgvardia is a unit of the Russian Federation’s internal army that reportedly suffered heavy losses in Ukraine during the three weeks since the invasion began on Feb. 24.

Gavrilov previously worked for the Federal Protective Service (FSO) tasked with Putin’s security.

Russian state-run media reported on Thursday that Gavrilov had been fired.

In a message to Telegram, senior United Russia official Alexander Khinshtein said despite his dismissal, reports that Gavrilov had been arrested were "totally untrue."
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

His death has been confirmed by sources in the US Army. This source allso has seen multiple assessments that Russia will culminate within 14 days.

OSU could you expand a little on Russia’s culminating within 14 days,please?
I didn't know the term and the way it was explained to me was that Russia will run out of supplies/materiel within 14 days. That could change if they get supplied by China, I suppose.
I reiterate, anyone who believes this schit is absolutely retarded. You are stupid. Sorry, no other way to explain it.

Amen.
HE said, See what fruit the tree produces before you eat of it. I'll add, because the MSM tree produces a lot of schiett.

1. Obama, Kilery, Piglosi, Bidet, Schumer, Slick, good. Russian collusion real. Ukraine winning.

2. Trump, Que, bad.

Where were they correct?
I didn't know the term and the way it was explained to me was that Russia will run out of supplies/materiel within 14 days. That could change if they get supplied by China, I suppose.

Thanks OSU. It will be an interesting month ahead of us.

The truth is the 60,000 Ukranian Army is cut off in the east end of the country and hasnt supplies to get out to fight even if they wanted to die.

The Ruskies are moving slowly and precisely to take out military targets and Asov Neonazi mercenaries.

Bidet is flooding the US with similar mercenaries through the southern border and flying them in from moslem nations with plans to have them shut this country down either this summer when Durham reveals the bad schiett about the US cabal including Zero, Piglosi, Kilery, Biden, etc when they shut down the internet and to riot and have anarchy this fall keep people from voting.
List of officers..

And just broke 1500 pieces Russian equipment destroyed or captured.
This is just whats photographed and video of... the real number is much higher!

1. Major General Andrei Sukhovetsky, Deputy Commander, 41st Combined Arms Army, Central Military District (killed Feb 28)
2. Major General Vitaly Gerasimov, Chief of Staff , 41st Combined Arms Army, Central Military District (killed Mar 8)
3. Major General Andrei Kolesnikov, Commander, 29th Combined Arms Army, Eastern Military District (killed Mar 11)
4. Major General Oleg Mitayev, Commander, 150th Motorized Division (Novocherkassk) (killed Mar 15)
5. Chechen general Magomed Tushayev, 141st Rosgvardia Chechen Guard (disputed Mar 1)
6. Colonel Viktor Ivanovich Isaikin (killed Mar 2)
7. Colonel Konstantin Ogiy, Head of Kemerovo SOBR unit (killed Feb 28)
8. Colonel Konstantin Zizevski, 247th Guards Air Assault Regiment (killed Mar 5)
9. Colonel Sergey Karasev, Commander, 31st Guards Air Assault Brigade (Ulyanovsk) (Killed Mar 11)
10. Colonel Yuri Agrakov, Commander, 104th VDV Regiment, 76th Guards Airborne Division. (killed Mar 8)
11. Colonel Andrei Zakharov, Battalion-tactical group Commander, 6th Tank Regiment (Chebarkul) , 90th Tank division (killed Mar 10) (given Order of Courage in 2016)
12. Colonel Sergei Sukharev, Commander, 331st VDV Guards Airborne Regiment (Kostroma), 98th Airborne Division (killed Mar 17)
13. Colonel Igor Nikolaev, Commander, 3rd Motor Rifle Division (Valuyki) (killed Mar 16)
14. Colonel Sergei Ivanovich Porokhnya, Commander, 12th Engineering Brigade (killed)
15. Lieutenant Colonel Dmitry Sofronov, Commander of the 61st Separate Marine Brigade of the Russian Armed Forces, (killed Mar 5)
16. Lieutenant Colonel Denis Glebov, Deputy Commander of the 11th Separate Airborne Assault Brigade (killed Mar 5, given Order of Courage)
17. Lieutenant Colonel Okruzhnov Alexander Nikolaevich, head of artillery, 104th VDV Regiment, 76th Airborne Division (killed Mar 7)
18. Lieutenant Colonel Alexey Narzullaevich Khasanov, deputy commander, 31st Guards Fighter Aviation Regiment (pilot, Su-30SM, killed Mar 5)
19. Lieutenant Colonel Oleg Chervov, Deputy Commander, Aviation Regiment (Voronezh) (Pilot, Su-25, killed Mar 7)
20. Vladimir Zhoga, warlord, Sparta Battalion (Lt Col equivalent?) (killed Mar 5)
21. Major Andrei Petrovich Burlakov, Deputy Chief of Staff of the Russian Secret Service, Chief of Intelligence of Regiment, Rosgvardia (killed Mar 10)
22. Major Ruslan Leonov, Spetsnaz company commander (killed Mar 10)
23. Major Alexei Ilnitsky, deputy battalion commander, VDV 11th Air Assault Brigade (Ulan-Ude) (killed, given Order of Courage)
24. Major Bezborodov Dmitry Valeryevich, Rosgvardiya battalion commander (killed)
25. Major Vorsyuchenko Alexey Vasilyevich, VDV Unit #81430 HQ, 76th Airborne SAM Regiment (killed)
26. Major Dmity Bezborodov Bezzhizninski, Operational Battalion Commander, Rosgvardia (killed)
27. Major Alexander Sergeevich Fedorov, Chief of Communications and Deputy Chief of Staff of Unit #47130, 103rd Rocket Brigade (Ulan-Ude, Divizionnaya station) (killed Mar 15)
28. Major Dmitry Bezborodov, Commander, Operation Battalion, Rosgvardia (killed)
29. Major Ruslan Vladimirovich Petrukhin, Deputy Commander, 38th Separate Guards Motorized Rifle Brigade, 35th Army, Eastern Military District (killed Mar 11)
30. Major Sergei Krylov, Deputy Commander, 331st VDV Guards Airborne Regiment (Kostroma), 98th Airborne Division (killed Mar 17)
31. Captain Maklagin Vyacheslav Vyacheslavovich (killed Feb 25, given Order of Courage)
32. Captain Aleksey Aleksandrovich Chuchmanov, GRU/GU 3rd SpetsNaz Brigade (Tolyatti) (killed Mar 3, 2022)
33. Captain Yevgeny Ivanov, platoon commander, Russian 247th Guards Assault Caucasian Cossack Regiment (killed)
34. Captain Sergei Aleksandrovich Visyach (killed)
35. Captain Alexey Glushchak, GRU/GU 22nd Spetsnaz Brigade (killed, given Order of Courage)
36. Captain Ilya Kuptsov, VDV 76th Air Assault Division (Pskov) (killed)
37. Captain Ivan Sergeevich Afanasyev (Pilot, Ka-52?, killed)
38. Senior Lieutenant Alexei Aleshko, Military Intelligence Officer (killed Mar 10)
39. Senior Lieutenant Andrei Shamko, VDV, GRU/GU 2nd Spetsnaz Brigade (Pskov) (killed)
40. Senior Lieutenant Nurmagomed Gadzhimagomedov, company commander, 247th Guards Air Assault Regiment (killed, given Hero of Russia)
41. Senior Lieutenant Nikolai Shumitsky, Tank Company Commander, 81st Tank Battalion, 42nd Motorized Rifle Division (killed, given Order of Courage)
42. Senior Lieutenant Sergey Dorokhov, Rosgvardia SOBR team member (Vologda) (killed)
43. Senior Lieutenant Aleksey Aleshko, Platoon Commander, VDV, RVVDKU graduate. (killed Feb 25, given Order of Courage)
44. Senior Lieutenant Nikita Ivanovich Perfilov, VKS Russian Aerospace Forces (killed Mar 6)
45. Senior Lieutenant Lazarenko Alexander Alexandrovich (killed, given Order of Courage)
46. Senior Lieutenant Nikolai Symov, 331st VDV Airborne Regiment (killed)
47. Senior Lieutenant Sukhovskoy Semyon Mikhailovich, Company Commander, 234th Air Assault Regiment, VDV 76th Guards Air Assault Division (killed Mar 5)
48. Senior Lieutenant Sergei Zuykov Alekseevich, Rosgvardia (killed, given Order of Courage)
49. Lieutenant Alexander Osipov, VDV (killed)
50. Lieutenant Georgy Alexandrovich Dudorov, Deputy Commander, Military-Political Affairs, Recon company, 137th Airborne Regiment, 106th VDV Airborne Division
51. Lieutenant Alexander Lebedev (killed)
52. Lieutenant Vitaly Olegovich Golub , Platoon Commander, 20th Guards Motorized Rifle Division, 8th Guards Combined Arms Army (Volgograd) (killed, given Order of Courage)
53. Separatist Taras "Clooney" Gordienko, Commander, B-2 Anti-tank group (killed Mar 14)
54. Lieutenant Dmitry Chernyshev, VDV 247th Air Assault Regiment (killed, given Order of Courage)
55. Lieutenant Daniil Dmitreievich Kurin, Reconnaissance Platoon Commander, 34th Mountain Motorized Rifle Brigade (killed, March 3)
56. Lieutenant Georgy Dudorov, Deputy Commander, Reconnaissance Company, 137th Airborne Regiment, 106th Guards Airborne Division (Tula) (killed Mar 6)
57. Lieutenant Colonel, 247th Guards Air Assault Regiment 47th Bomber Aviation Regiment, 105th Guards Mixed Aviation Division (Pilot, Su-34, captured)
58. Lieutenant Colonel Krishtop Maxim Sergeevich, (Pilot , Su-30, captured)
59. Lieutenant Colonel Astakhov Dmitry Mikhailovich, Rosgvardia (captured)
60. Major Schetkin Leonid Petrovich, Commander and chief of staff, 35th Motorized Rifle Brigade, 41st Combined Arms Army (captured Feb 26)

The truth is the 60,000 Ukranian Army is cut off in the east end of the country and hasnt supplies to get out to fight even if they wanted to die.

The truth is you have no idea what the truth is.

The Ruskies are moving slowly and precisely to take out military targets and Asov Neonazi mercenaries.
and to riot and have anarchy this fall keep people from voting.

Um, they've been regular troops for years. Their existence is no more Russia's business than our prison population neo-nazis are Canada's problem.
Originally Posted by efw

I doubt that you can see that clearly.

If you have such deep skepticisms please post relative sources to support that of which the OP stated as being fake news.

He never posts any thing but his weird ramblings.

Did you just get that from the bat phone.
some people here belong in a mental asylum. This is not meant in a bad way.
If they get low on officers, we might let them have some of our woke ones.
Originally Posted by OldHat

Today AZOV took out 4 Tanks, 3 AFV and a company of troops in a single engagement.

Number of "Nazis" in AZOV is sub 10% these days.
Says Northmam with authority.
#myheroscantbeneonazis

new one on me too, wiki says:

The culminating point in military strategy is the point at which a military force is no longer able to perform its operations.[1]

On the offensive, the culminating point marks the time when the attacking force can no longer continue its advance, because of supply problems, the opposing force, or the need for rest.[2] The task of the attacker is to complete its objectives before the culminating point is reached. The task of the defender on the other hand, is to bring the attacking force to its culminating point before its objectives are completed.[3]

The concept of a culminating point was formulated by the Prussian general and military theorist Carl von Clausewitz in his book On War published in 1832.
Originally Posted by Raferman
Says Northmam with authority.
#myheroscantbeneonazis

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-at...-two-apcs-company-of-enemy-infantry.html

They are surrounded, and probably sees the most combat of anybody in Ukraine.
I want to make sure I have this right: since there are allegedly some "Nazis" in the Azov Battalion, Ukraine has no right to self defense from an aggressive invader?

That the logic?
Originally Posted by Northman

Today AZOV took out 4 Tanks, 3 AFV and a company of troops in a single engagement.

Number of "Nazis" in AZOV is sub 10% these days.

That sucks. I hope that is fake news. The more Nazis the better

The MSM lies on a regular basis = credible argument

new one on me too, wiki says:

The culminating point in military strategy is the point at which a military force is no longer able to perform its operations.[1]

On the offensive, the culminating point marks the time when the attacking force can no longer continue its advance, because of supply problems, the opposing force, or the need for rest.[2] The task of the attacker is to complete its objectives before the culminating point is reached. The task of the defender on the other hand, is to bring the attacking force to its culminating point before its objectives are completed.[3]

The concept of a culminating point was formulated by the Prussian general and military theorist Carl von Clausewitz in his book On War published in 1832.

Sycamore, thanks.

I called a friend of mine who is retired military (colonel) and he said the same as you posted on “culmination”.

His shop talk with old cronies leans toward Putin’s removal and him not going quietly into the night or exiling. They felt that Putin’s being declared a War Criminal will cause even more sanctions and deeper hardships on the Russian people.

He also said that both countries are politically rotten to the core as many here have said. No secret there.

We shall see.
I can easily believe that four generals have been killed. Russian duties for a general are not the same as our generals. Russian generals are doing jobs that a major to a colonel would do in the US Army. Russian generals lead in the field. A Russian general would have several stars before he’d be doing the job of a one star US general.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I can easily believe that four generals have been killed. Russian duties for a general are not the same as our generals. Russian generals are doing jobs that a major to a colonel would do in the US Army. Russian generals lead in the field. A Russian general would have several stars before he’d be doing the job of a one star US general.

In the US, a battalion commander is a LtCol, a regiment/brigade commander is a Col. A division commander is a 1 or 2 star. A logistics element would be commanded by a 1 star. A task force could be commanded by a 1 star. What do you think they do, lead over skype? The combat operations center for an invading force is going to be in proximity to the front, and will move with the bulk of the unit. If the unit is having problems, the commanding officers including 1 and 2 stars are going to have to inspect the unit and direct movements. The more jacked up, the more the involvement. The Russian invasion is a calamity. Their logistics problems cannot be explained except by ineptitude of the highest level. Individual generals that are competent must be frustrated beyond belief and will need to make sure their units are functioning as they intend. Therefore, it is completely understandable why they are taking casualties among general officers.

No they don't.

He never posts any thing but his weird ramblings.

It’s called logic sir. You really ought to check it out it might help people listen to what you and these other folks have to say.

Or, you could continue and just blame others. That’s easier…
I want to make sure I have this right: since there are allegedly some "Nazis" in the Azov Battalion, Ukraine has no right to self defense from an aggressive invader?

That the logic?

The logic is this.............because Trump loves Putin and Biden loves Ukraine, then you're either supposed to support the Russian invasion or else you're going to be on the Campfire chitlist.

That the logic?

The logic is this.............because Trump loves Putin and Biden loves Ukraine, then you're either supposed to support the Russian invasion or else you're going to be on the Campfire chitlist.

Quite a lot more complicated than that. This podcast lays out the history of our dealings with Russia since the end of the Cold War. It is far from an apologetic for favoritism toward Russia, but certainly shows that things are no where near as simple as many would have us believe:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...d-remastered/id978322714?i=1000553897203
Originally Posted by efw

That the logic?

Quite a lot more complicated than that. This podcast lays out the history of our dealings with Russia since the end of the Cold War. It is far from an apologetic for favoritism toward Russia, but certainly shows that things are no where near as simple as many would have us believe:

The best advice my father gave me was this.......believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you see. What I see is Russia invading a country, and killing innocent civilians.............a country, that in reality, wasn't really a threat except maybe in the eyes of a dictator in a neighboring country, named Putin. Like it or not, that's what the world is seeing, and the only place I've seen any support for Russia has been on here, by those who worship the ground that Trump walks on. That's what I see..

And for the record, I don't hate Trump. I voted for him twice, and would again if he was the candidate. But, on the other hand, he is not always right...........something that's a proven fact
New flash...

RUSSIAN COLLUSION IS HOAX PERPETRATED BY HILLARY CLINTON ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/18/dems-knew-and-did-nothing-to-stop-the-russia-collusion-hoax/
New flash...

https://nypost.com/2022/02/18/dems-knew-and-did-nothing-to-stop-the-russia-collusion-hoax/

More Russian disinformation…
New flash...

News Flash, Russia's been an azzhole for over 100 years.
... the only place I've seen any support for Russia has been on here, by those who worship the ground that Trump walks on. That's what I see..

I am aware of another firearms site with similar support for the pro-Putin narrative, in my opinion, there is more than just pro-Trump sentiment at work, an unhealthy susceptibility to conspiracy is also needed, along with significant confirmation bias, topped off with some useless (but hard to resist) contrarianism.

Neither you nor I can state with absolute certainty that this is not all some massive secret disinformation campaign, but the chances of that actually being true are miniscule. So small, that it is an irrational belief.
New flash...

News Flash, Russia's been an azzhole for over 100 years.

Their wants exceed their means, so they just use force. Too much stick, not enough carrot. And then they complain when nobody likes them.
Pro Trump = pro Putin????

Toro crappo 💩 !

Do you hate Trump more than black people?

Originally Posted by efw

That the logic?

The best advice my father gave me was this.......believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you see. What I see is Russia invading a country, and killing innocent civilians.............a country, that in reality, wasn't really a threat except maybe in the eyes of a dictator in a neighboring country, named Putin. Like it or not, that's what the world is seeing, and the only place I've seen any support for Russia has been on here, by those who worship the ground that Trump walks on. That's what I see..

And for the record, I don't hate Trump. I voted for him twice, and would again if he was the candidate. But, on the other hand, he is not always right...........something that's a proven fact
Another General killed..... 2 star General
That makes 5.

Commander of the 8th Combined Arms Army of the Southern Military District of the Russian Armed Forces, Lieutenant General Andrey Mordvichev.
Originally Posted by ribka

Do you hate Trump more than black people?

Originally Posted by efw

That the logic?

I don't hate anybody. But, I don't have much use for certain people, especially Russian plants such as yourself.
That makes 5.

Commander of the 8th Combined Arms Army of the Southern Military District of the Russian Armed Forces, Lieutenant General Andrey Mordvichev.

Starting to add up nicely for the Ukrainian Resistance.
That makes 5.

Starting to add up nicely for the Ukrainian Resistance.

New Guy -

fyi, quoting nm and using him as source for anything remotely decent and honest is a mistake.
the only place I've seen any support for Russia has been on here, by those who worship the ground that Trump walks on. That's what I see..

And for the record, I don't hate Trump. I voted for him twice, and would again if he was the candidate.

100%

I still can’t figure out the pro-Russia argument.

And I’ve tried.

And voted for Trump 2X and will undoubtedly again.

Originally Posted by bellydeep
the only place I've seen any support for Russia has been on here, by those who worship the ground that Trump walks on. That's what I see..

And for the record, I don't hate Trump. I voted for him twice, and would again if he was the candidate.

100%

And I’ve tried.

I think it has to do with Q?
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
That makes 5.

Are you tracking how many Ukrainian generals have been killed? Just curious.

100%

And I’ve tried.

I think a lot of it is reflexive contrarianism.

100%

And I’ve tried.

lol

It's like when the pro-abortion advocates try and rename their position or rename their opponents.

It's not about being pro-Russia, or pro-Putin. It's about FÜCK the corrupt Ukrainian government that WE installed. Trying to reframe the argument is grade school level stupidity. Theres a lot more info out there that isn't and won't be reported on whatever news you listen to.

If you're quoting lil James and agreeing with him, I'd do a gut check haha.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Trying to reframe the argument is grade school level stupidity.

That’s almost all I’ve seen here, then an attempt to explain what it means to reframe is met with glassy-eyed stares and inane non-responses.

Many claiming to be Conservatives have exactly the emotion-driven responses that the left has. Any attempt to say “hold on; investigation & deliberation are in order” is met with “oh you deny science (with regard to COVID)/you’re a Putin-loving communist!”

Just proved they’ve fallen just as hard for the propaganda of the left as the left’s own useful idiots.
That makes 5.

Awesome, awesome. Ukrainian dogs gotta eat. 👍
Originally Posted by efw
Trying to reframe the argument is grade school level stupidity.

That’s almost all I’ve seen here, then an attempt to explain what it means to reframe is met with glassy-eyed stares and inane non-responses.

Many claiming to be Conservatives have exactly the emotion-driven responses that the left has. Any attempt to say “hold on; investigation & deliberation are in order” is met with “oh you deny science (with regard to COVID)/you’re a Putin-loving communist!”

Just proved they’ve fallen just as hard for the propaganda of the left as the left’s own useful idiots.

^^^^^
When things don’t go your way and your narratives fails you.
Go Ukraine!

Cuz… the thing!

100%

And I’ve tried.

lol

It's like when the pro-abortion advocates try and rename their position or rename their opponents.

It's not about being pro-Russia, or pro-Putin. It's about FÜCK the corrupt Ukrainian government that WE installed. Trying to reframe the argument is grade school level stupidity. Theres a lot more info out there that isn't and won't be reported on whatever news you listen to.

If you're quoting lil James and agreeing with him, I'd do a gut check haha.

Again, words of wisdom from the man who is the head Pivot Man at the annual Deflave circle jerk convention in Harve Montana. Also known as Sticky Fingers......wonder how he got that name,........lol.

ON MY OWN

lol

If poking retards were illegal nobody would talk to you.

ON MY OWN

lol

You are, Sticky Fingers........lol

ON MY OWN

lol

It’s an admittedly bad habit I have to make fun of retards.

I know I shouldn’t. Were I papist I’d say some hail Joseph’s or something

ON MY OWN

lol

Did you put your Ukrainian flag stickers on your Prius?

PS- Don't forget your 5th booster.

LMAO.
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russian-navy-commander-killed-ukraine-2022-03-20/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-captain-51-shot-dead-near-Mariupol.html

Bruce

This really aged well for a NAZI lover like you. lol
I just want to remind everyone how fugking stupid JamesJr is.

Quad boosted fugking moron.
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
That makes 5.

Awesome, awesome. Ukrainian dogs gotta eat. 👍

have to admit no one is dumber than jeffy
Do you remember when Putin said he didn't have any plans to invade Ukraine?

I'm srarting to think he was telling the truth.
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Do you remember when Putin said he didn't have any plans to invade Ukraine?

I'm srarting to think he was telling the truth.

Good one.
Try searching how many Ukraine generals killed, keeps mentioning Russian, does not give ukraines total.
© 24hourcampfire