Home
While you were focused on Russia’s invasion, the UK Government published a new report confirming the Fully Vaccinated now account for 92% of Covid-19 Deaths in England.

For three long weeks the mainstream media have chosen to broadcast nothing but unverified press releases from the Ukrainian Government, historic footage of conflict in Palestine and military parades; both passed off as the war in Ukraine, more Government press releases denying the Russian discovery of US funded Bioweapon labs in Ukraine, and ridiculous claims that Putin has gone mad because he is suffering from ‘Long Covid’.

All this is being done to invoke fear among the public that World War III is just around the corner, and to make you wrongly blame Putin for the misery that has finally hit home in the form of inflation and tax rises. All thanks to over two years of the Government shaking the “magic money tree” to pay for things such as ‘Test and Trace’, a ridiculous quantity of experimental Covid-19 injections, and a Furlough scheme. A misery that has now been made ten times worse thanks to the sanctions placed on Russia by your Government.

But while the mainstream media has been hugely successful in making sure you focus on all of the above with their lies and propaganda, other terrible news is going unreported and slipping through the radar. Such as a new UK Government report which confirms the fully vaccinated population now account for 92% of Covid-19 Deaths in England, and shockingly, the vast majority of those deaths are among the triple vaccinated.

[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]

The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) publish a weekly Covid-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report, the most recent of which was published Thursday 10th March 22, and it can be viewed here.

Table 10, found on page 41 of the latest report shows the number of Covid-19 cases by vaccination status in England between 7th Feb and 6th March 22, and it confirms the vast majority were recorded among the triple vaccinated population.

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/03/16/england-fully-vaccinated-92-percent-covid-deaths/
I find this rather ironic............when it comes to news about the Russian and Ukrainian war, you people believe nothing the government reports, yet this report will be considered to be the gospel truth.

So which is it......does the government tell the truth, or not?
I just want congratulate the unvaxxed gang on surviving Biden's "Winter of Death and Despair". We made it!
Pure blood 🩸 and proud of it.
Originally Posted by Springcove

Hell yeah! IDK how many times I was told I was going to die if I didnt get the shot lol. I feel bad for the people who didnt want to get it but had to in order to keep their jobs. The mindless tv watching covid enjoyers? Thats another story lol.
Had they not pumped up the war in Ukraine, people would have been demanding mass arrests around the COVID issue.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I find this rather ironic............when it comes to news about the Russian and Ukrainian war, you people believe nothing the government reports, yet this report will be considered to be the gospel truth.

Look close its the U.K government, and HELL YEAH!!I'm inclined to believe those numbers instead of what our own government is trying to get us to swallow.
The daily expose, kinda like the enquire tabloid. Believe 1% of what you read. And one hundred percent of what you experience! Ymmv
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Had they not pumped up the war in Ukraine, people would have been demanding mass arrests around the COVID issue.

Correct.

The deep state and their propaganda apparatchiks in the media,have become adept in the art of distraction.

They create one disaster,Covid-vax hoax,and just as some people are discovering their deception,the deep state then creates another disaster to distract from the first.
Tag
Originally Posted by Springcove

Same here cool
Not vaxxed either. They can kiss my big American ass.
Originally Posted by rte
While you were focused on Russia’s invasion, the UK Government published a new report confirming the Fully Vaccinated now account for 92% of Covid-19 Deaths in England.

For three long weeks the mainstream media have chosen to broadcast nothing but unverified press releases from the Ukrainian Government, historic footage of conflict in Palestine and military parades; both passed off as the war in Ukraine, more Government press releases denying the Russian discovery of US funded Bioweapon labs in Ukraine, and ridiculous claims that Putin has gone mad because he is suffering from ‘Long Covid’.

All this is being done to invoke fear among the public that World War III is just around the corner, and to make you wrongly blame Putin for the misery that has finally hit home in the form of inflation and tax rises. All thanks to over two years of the Government shaking the “magic money tree” to pay for things such as ‘Test and Trace’, a ridiculous quantity of experimental Covid-19 injections, and a Furlough scheme. A misery that has now been made ten times worse thanks to the sanctions placed on Russia by your Government.

But while the mainstream media has been hugely successful in making sure you focus on all of the above with their lies and propaganda, other terrible news is going unreported and slipping through the radar. Such as a new UK Government report which confirms the fully vaccinated population now account for 92% of Covid-19 Deaths in England, and shockingly, the vast majority of those deaths are among the triple vaccinated.

The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) publish a weekly Covid-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report, the most recent of which was published Thursday 10th March 22, and it can be viewed here.

Table 10, found on page 41 of the latest report shows the number of Covid-19 cases by vaccination status in England between 7th Feb and 6th March 22, and it confirms the vast majority were recorded among the triple vaccinated population.

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/03/16/england-fully-vaccinated-92-percent-covid-deaths/

Where did you dig up this make believe crap?
Same place that makes you believe Joey is a good President.
Pussy
Interesting, I don’t have any pure blood friends or family that have died, know a lot of vaxxed people that have though… And, the ones that were pushing that vax on those of us that were unvaxxed (at work) and were so concerned we were going to die, don’t want to talk about it anymore.

Depends on whether you agree with 'em or not.
Originally Posted by funnybone

The link at the end of his post would be a good first guess.
Originally Posted by Heym06
The daily expose, kinda like the enquire tabloid. Believe 1% of what you read. And one hundred percent of what you experience! Ymmv

Don’t believe anything you hear and only half of what you see
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by funnybone

The link at the end of his post would be a good first guess.

Damn Kingston, how did you figure that out?
Wackado wackado wackado
From coronavirus.data.gov.uk, approximately 91.7% of those 12+ have been vaccinated in the UK. The overwhelming majority of the deaths from COVID in the UK are ages 75+, which is also the demographic with the highest vaccination rate. Additionally, we know that the life expectancy in the UK is about 78 years old.

While I'm not dismissing the vaccines as a miracle, not many conclusions can be drawn from this data as it is overwhelmingly incomplete. The data in the article is pulled from here: https://assets.publishing.service.g...accine_surveillance_report_-_week_10.pdf

If you read it through, different conclusions are being drawn.

You're only supposed to believe in the stories that support your preconceived notions.
Beautiful thing being a pure blood haha! Any of the tards who lined up to get this crap shot into them are going to see how bad of an idea this was. Sucks but you believed that bastard fauci and crooked big pharm. Good luck
Originally Posted by tylerw02
From coronavirus.data.gov.uk, approximately 91.7% of those 12+ have been vaccinated in the UK. The overwhelming majority of the deaths from COVID in the UK are ages 75+, which is also the demographic with the highest vaccination rate. Additionally, we know that the life expectancy in the UK is about 78 years old.

While I'm not dismissing the vaccines as a miracle, not many conclusions can be drawn from this data as it is overwhelmingly incomplete. The data in the article is pulled from here: https://assets.publishing.service.g...accine_surveillance_report_-_week_10.pdf

Remember also that Covid-19 vaccines claim a 90% efficacy rate, not 100. If 10% of the highest risk group were unprotected, this would also be where most of the deaths would come, despite their having been vaccinated. Shame on you anyway for inserting logic into a good thread. Get with program, mister!
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by tylerw02

Remember also that Covid-19 vaccines claim a 90% efficacy rate, not 100. If 10% of the highest risk group were unprotected, this would also be where most of the deaths would come, despite their having been vaccinated. Shame on you anyway for inserting logic into a good thread. Get with program, mister!

I'm sorry, I know I've done so before. That's why I'm hated by the Q-followers here.
Covtards,

You’re supposed to be talking about Putin now.
#Pivot
Originally Posted by Raferman
Same place that makes you believe Joey is a good President.
Pussy

Hadn't seen the pissant pronetobone around in a while. Thought somebody greased her. 😱
What is so completely laughable about this... is that it comes as a shock to all the 4x vaxed and boosted fools out there.

I live in a very rural county (no stop lights in the whole county)... that rural!

Went to the dump and then the gym today... and still see people in their own front yard (or driving alone in their car) with masks on.

It is just amazing how dumb some people actually are.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Beautiful thing being a pure blood haha! Any of the tards who lined up to get this crap shot into them are going to see how bad of an idea this was. Sucks but you believed that bastard fauci and crooked big pharm. Good luck

So tell us oh wise and knowing one, when will this happen?
Dose anyone realize how stupid it looks still obsessing with all this Covid lies and BS from both sides?

Why can't people just let it go and move on with your life?

WTF is wrong with you?
Only 4 in my immediate family have not taken the vaccine and that's myself, wife, son and mom. Some of them said they would never take it but gave in to the pressure and watching too much World News. I just hope all goes well for them in the long term.
From the same web site..

?
Maybe docrocket will come and enlighten us all.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
What is so completely laughable about this... is that it comes as a shock to all the 4x vaxed and boosted fools out there.

I live in a very rural county (no stop lights in the whole county)... that rural!

Went to the dump and then the gym today... and still see people in their own front yard (or driving alone in their car) with masks on.

It is just amazing how dumb some people actually are.

We aint seen nothing yet! The dumbing down of American has been very effective.
Foil hats all around on me. Party on Wayne
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by 700LH
So tell us oh wise and knowing one, when will this happen?
That is what worries me. I think we can be pretty sure bad side effects from the "vaccines" will show up. Who knows in what form or several forms. People I care about very much have fallen in line for 2 or 3 vaccines. I had to drive my brother to a cardiac unit for severe arrhythmia shortly after his 3rd dose. He listened to his very liberal wife (Obama, Hillary, Biden voter) and lined up for his shots.

This stuff was rushed up and the makers were protected from liability. mRNA has had so many past failures with test animals and now over half the country has become lab rats, a good many friends and family included.

My very own wife went and got two shots. She is a RN-NP and should know better. When I caught the Corona from riding in a truck with my thrice vaxxed neighbor she came down with it a day after I did.
© 24hourcampfire