Home
Posted By: jwp475 No Charges On Kyle Carruth - 04/04/22
No charges for Kyle Carruth in Chad Read shooting

https://www.lubbockonline.com/story...ubbock-grand-jury-no-charges/7239858001/
Both guys OD'd on testosterone- - - - - -one died.
I had an elderly friend who was one of my best friends from the time he was about 60 until he died at around age 90. One day I stopped by to ask his advice on where to look in the local woods for a murder victim. The man was killed for having an affair with his erstwhile friend's estranged wife. He held his thumb and forefinger up pressed together and said "you know that thing ain't no bigger than that but it sure causes a lot of trouble"
Posted By: 40O Re: No Charges On Kyle Carruth - 04/04/22
This is what happens when the law is disrespectful. Man said his ex kept keeping his kid away from him. People should get one Warner then jail. But that would require effort so they just keep kicking the can down the road until the kid ages out at 18 or someone’s dead.
Ex-wife and boyfriend both got what they wanted. They knew his temper, set him up and the rest is history.
Jerry, are you from Fargo??
Originally Posted by Jerry_Lundegaard
Ex-wife and boyfriend both got what they wanted. They knew his temper, set him up and the rest is history.

It's been nothing but fun for Kyle since this started. With two wrongful death civil suits still pending against him, it promises to be more fun yet.
Originally Posted by Jerry_Lundegaard

Both men were victims in this schit show, the woman knew what she was doing.
Posted By: deflave Re: No Charges On Kyle Carruth - 04/04/22
Somebody post the link of the thread that showed John and I were correct.

LOL
We discussed this at great length. Lots of guys thought the shooter would go to jail.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: No Charges On Kyle Carruth - 04/04/22
Men have no rights in custody cases. Courts overwhelmingly favor woman even if proven to be a whore, drunk, addict, ect.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: No Charges On Kyle Carruth - 04/04/22
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

It can be found in this lengthy thread.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
We discussed this at great length. Lots of guys thought the shooter would go to jail.

We didn't. Lots of guys don't understand the law when they read it.

LOL
My post from Nov. 29:

"Dont overlook the size difference. The dad was a lot bigger than the shooter.

1. He was lots bigger. The little guy would have probably lost a fistfight.

2. He was trespassing.

3. He threatened to assault, to take the gun away.

4. He did assault the man, by grabbing him and throwing him off the porch.

the shooter will walk"
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Both guys OD'd on testosterone- - - - - -one died.

That's basically it.

I don't think I opined on whether or not he'd go to jail. I did reckon that his life would suck for a long time to come.
Posted By: HitnRun Re: No Charges On Kyle Carruth - 04/04/22
The only thing worse that could happen to a guy is to be seen in spandex, riding a bike wearing a plastic skid lid.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I don't think I opined on whether or not he'd go to jail. I did reckon that his life would suck for a long time to come.

You were right, because he faces massive civil suits. I predicted that he would walk on criminal charges, but I bet he loses the civil case. Years in and out of court, and untold thousands in legal fees. He will be ruined financially for the rest of his life.
I still blame the bitch.

She's the root cause of all of it.
She is a scheming, manipulating c*nt.
Originally Posted by Esox357
Men have no rights in custody cases. Courts overwhelmingly favor woman even if proven to be a whore, drunk, addict, ect.

That's not entirely true, my son has custody of his daughters due to the exwifes drug problem. He had a damn good lawyer and the money to pay for it.
Posted By: Teal Re: No Charges On Kyle Carruth - 04/04/22
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Esox357

That's not entirely true, my son has custody of his daughters due to the exwifes drug problem. He had a damn good lawyer and the money to pay for it.

The problem is - he shouldn't need the lawyer and money - it should be evident and common sense.
I got custody of my two kids- - - -in California- - - -in 1979- - - - -want to guess how bad my ex had to be for that to happen? I had a skillful, but not overly expensive lawyer. Hint- - - - -emotional and physical abuse was involved, plus she was dumb as a box of rocks on the witness stand!

You were right, because he faces massive civil suits. I predicted that he would walk on criminal charges, but I bet he loses the civil case. Years in and out of court, and untold thousands in legal fees. He will be ruined financially for the rest of his life.

Carruth is protected from any monetary damages in a civil suit under this scenario under Texas law.

All Carruth’s attorney had to do is answer the civil suit stating Carruth has a right to use self-defense to protect himself from the Assault and Battery committed by Reid under the Intentional Tort defenses, and list the statute that applies. The judge will then dismiss the suit as frivolous.

He won’t lose a single dime. All civil suits seeking monetary damages in this case will be Dismissed with Prejudice.

Wonder when chlinstructor is going to post how the State Attorney General got it all wrong and it was murder and then start with the personal attacks of those that disagree?
Posted By: cv540 Re: No Charges On Kyle Carruth - 04/04/22
Never smart to tell a man armed with a gun that you are going to take it away from him. Sometimes stupidity is fatal.
Posted By: Muffin Re: No Charges On Kyle Carruth - 04/04/22

LOL

Probably on here, I found mine....

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/17131804#Post17131804
Originally Posted by jwp475
Wonder when chlinstructor is going to post how the State Attorney General got it all wrong and it was murder and then start with the personal attacks of those that disagree?

I wouldn't hold my breath on chlinstructor providing any valid legal interpretations when he doesn't even understand self-defense is an individual's legal right to protect oneself from an assault, and has been Black Letter law for ages.

It's been four months since he claimed in the original thread brandishing a gun on your own property meets the element of provocation, and he can't seem to find the Texas statute backing his position that I asked for to prove it.

If you don't back off, chlinstructor will accuse you of being maser, and post his diaper boy pictures, he has "saved" on his computer, to prove it.

If that doesn't convince you to back off, he'll post a video of a little boy riding in the back of a pickup truck for proof.

And for his closing argument, he'll post some video of a wind up toy, while claiming he can wind you up and "Watch You Go".
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

I wouldn't hold my breath on chlinstructor providing any valid legal interpretations when he doesn't even understand self-defense is an individual's legal right to protect oneself from an assault, and has been Black Letter law for ages.

It's been four months since he claimed in the original thread brandishing a gun on your own property meets the element of provocation, and he can't seem to find the Texas statute backing his position that I asked for to prove it.

If you don't back off, chlinstructor will accuse you of being maser, and post his diaper boy pictures, he has "saved" on his computer, to prove it.

If that doesn't convince you to back off, he'll post a video of a little boy riding in the back of a pickup truck for proof.

And for his closing argument, he'll post some video of a wind up toy, while claiming he can wind you up and "Watch You Go".

He resorts to personsl attacks to back his position. He told me that I was stupid if I thought Carruth would. Actually I didn't think he would walk, I knew he would walk.

Kyle Carruth not only walked, he had no charges filed
Oh, I almost forgot. Then chlinstructor will show you how "Christian" he is by calling you a MF'r and tell everyone he lives rent free in your head, while ignoring the fact he saves pictures of naked young boy, except for a diaper, on his computer that would be you.
Ok Maser/Jason

He resorts to personal attacks to back his position. He told me that I was stupid if I thought Carruth would. Actually I didn't think he would walk, I knew he would walk.

Everyone who knows what the law states knew he'd walk.

I thoroughly enjoyed hammering the facts for 40+ pages in that other thread, and watching the closet gun hating commies spin the true facts in their meltdown.

And not one single one of my faithful closet commie cyberstalkers on this site in that thread will ever admit in that thread, ever, they were wrong and I was right.

Jurisdiction matters more than anything else in a "self defense" shooting case.

Remember when the BLM riots were going on? Remember the one in Austin where a car was blocked off in the street, and rioters refused to let it move, and were pounding on the car, and one guy ran up to the driver of the car and pointed an AK47 at him, and got shot and killed by the driver?

Pretty clear cut case of self defense right?

They even got photographs of the thug running up, and pointing the AK at the driver...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Wrong.

The Soros placed DA got the Army Sgt. who killed the armed thug indicted.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/ne...-garrett-foster-daniel-perry/7809946002/

I give him a 95% chance of acquittal. But it doesn't stop him from being indicted and standing trial.

It's not a matter of the law being black and white. It's a matter of jurisdiction, and who you shoot, and who you are.

It's ALL political now.
Carruth is protected from any monetary damages in a civil suit under this scenario under Texas law.

All Carruth’s attorney had to do is answer the civil suit stating Carruth has a right to use self-defense to protect himself from the Assault and Battery committed by Reid under the Intentional Tort defenses, and list the statute that applies. The judge will then dismiss the suit as frivolous.

He won’t lose a single dime. All civil suits seeking monetary damages in this case will be Dismissed with Prejudice.

Simonkenton7,

You quoted my above posting, and stated you found it interesting, and it sounded like I knew what I was talking about.

Then you deleted / removed your posting. I checked, and you have me on ignore. So you toggled your switch for a second to read my response to you.

Thanks for the laughing entertainment, and yes, I know what I'm talking about. People do when they have the law supporting their position.
elkslayer I do not have you on ignore. I have never put anyone on ignore, and in fact I do not even know how to do it.

Save your powder for your enemies, I am not one of them.
I argued he would get off and it did happen. Where is Sandbilly to eat some crow.
Originally Posted by rickt300
I argued he would get off and it did happen. Where is Sandbilly to eat some crow.

There were several that have crow to eat

I’m right here. Show me where i said he would be indicted.

Don’t believe i ever said that. I said he he was a pussy coward. Like you, JWP and Elky. Pussy cowards. 😆

You still looking for the post where i said that? Or you just gonna talk out your ass some more?

Yep.

And they never will.

Just like the COVTARDS.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Jurisdiction matters more than anything else in a "self defense" shooting case.

Remember when the BLM riots were going on? Remember the one in Austin where a car was blocked off in the street, and rioters refused to let it move, and were pounding on the car, and one guy ran up to the driver of the car and pointed an AK47 at him, and got shot and killed by the driver?

Pretty clear cut case of self defense right?

They even got photographs of the thug running up, and pointing the AK at the driver...

Wrong.

The Soros placed DA got the Army Sgt. who killed the armed thug indicted.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/ne...-garrett-foster-daniel-perry/7809946002/

I give him a 95% chance of acquittal. But it doesn't stop him from being indicted and standing trial.

It's not a matter of the law being black and white. It's a matter of jurisdiction, and who you shoot, and who you are.

It's ALL political now.

If memory serves the Marxist DA filled charges, no grand jury was convened.
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Don’t believe i ever said that. I said he he was a pussy coward. Like you, JWP and Elky. Pussy cowards. 😆

POS why the hell you calling me a coward. Is that all you fools have is personal insults.

I don’t remembered you thinking Kyle was protected by self defense law, prove me wrong
Posted By: goalie Re: No Charges On Kyle Carruth - 04/04/22

Yep.

And they never will.

Just like the COVTARDS.

Man, the covid threads I bumped by quoting Kingston sure slid down the pages of active threads fast......
Posted By: ribka Re: No Charges On Kyle Carruth - 04/04/22
I was one that thought he would be charged and had a good chance of conviction. Admit I was wrong and eat crow. Lol He was lucky he was in Texas

POS why the hell you calling me a coward. Is that all you fools have is personal insults.

I don’t remembered you thinking Kyle was protected by self defense law, prove me wrong

I don’t need to prove shît, you’re the ones that stuck up for his actions. If you believe that, I believe you’re a pussy coward. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Sue me,
its surprising that family courts can't see its mostly the women that turn out to be the nutcase when it comes to child custody issues. There are cases of men being the problem, but that is normally early on in the separation. so often its the women who are the crazy nutcases. what wasn't mentioned is why didn't the mother have the kids there and ready for pickup. seriously why didn't she? where the hell were the kids? was she trying to be a beotch? the problem with all this is there is no legal charges that make it illegal for a women to just flat out not turn over the kids.

what ends up happening is the guy has to go pay his attorney MORE money and some sort of motion has to be filed to compel the women to turn over the kids. If she is poor or in this case in a state like texas, there is no punishment financially most /*+likely. In texas paying your bills are optional. So the court can render judgement but you will never collect unless they have some sort of assets beyond their primary home and car. So the court orders her to produce the kids. she ends up doing so, meanwhile the guy is out $2500 bucks to pay an attorney to file the motion. don't ask me how I know all this.

family courts, child support, its a mess, I say the women who spread her legs and took the guys ding a ling need to bear some responsibility on who they chose to breed them. if the guy is a dead beat well maybe they shouldn't have laid on their back for him. these things have consequence.
Posted By: goalie Re: No Charges On Kyle Carruth - 04/04/22

I don’t need to prove shît, you’re the ones that stuck up for his actions. If you believe that, I believe you’re a pussy coward. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Sue me,

I know logic isn't really the 24HC way, but I would point out that you could think Kyle was legally justified and wouldn't be convicted without thinking what he did was smart or something you yourself would do.

I didn't think he'd be charged, but I also think he's a complete dumbass that is lucky his PCC wasn't taken from him and shoved up his ass.....
Originally Posted by goalie

Sue me,

I know logic isn't really the 24HC way, but I would point out that you could think Kyle was legally justified and wouldn't be convicted without thinking what he did was smart or something you yourself would do.

I didn't think he'd be charged, but I also think he's a complete dumbass that is lucky his PCC wasn't taken from him and shoved up his ass.....

Agreed, but that’s not how the original thread went down.

You have a mother intentionally keeping her kid from seeing their father on his legally appointed time. I’d be pissed too,

Short man interjects himself and kills the dad. It’s a [bleep] up situation and if Carruth wasn’t such a snatch it wouldn’t have happened. Idgaf about the law, he’s a prick and should fry.

Sue me,

LOL
I believed that it would be very difficult to convict under those circumstances, but I thought that probable cause was close and could go either way. There's an old expression that a D.A. could get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich. But, I think the converse also is true, that a D.A. could assist a grand jury in not indicting the ham sandwich. I don't think the result is bad, nor would I have thought it bad had he been indicted. I don't know if I am supposed to eat crow or not, so someone render a verdict.

Sue me,

Agreed, but that’s not how the original thread went down.

You have a mother intentionally keeping her kid from seeing their father on his legally appointed time. I’d be kissed too,

Short man interjects himself and kills the dad. It’s a [bleep] up situation and if Carruth wasn’t such a snatch it wouldn’t have happened. Idgaf about the law, he’s a prick and should fry.

Objectivity.

It's a thing.

Sue me,

LOL

That’s it?

If memory serves the Marxist DA filled charges, no grand jury was convened.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/01/texas-soldier-who-shot-blm-protester-indicted-on-murder-charge/

Texas soldier who shot BLM protester indicted on murder charge

A US Army soldier who shot and killed an armed protester after driving into a Black Lives Matter demonstration in Texas last summer has been charged with murder, authorities said Thursday.

Sgt. Daniel Perry was indicted by a Travis County grand jury on charges of murder, aggravated assault and deadly conduct in the July 25 death of Garrett Foster in Austin.

Perry, who was stationed at Fort Hood, was working for a ride-sharing company and just dropped off a customer when he turned onto a street filled with people protesting police brutality.

He stopped his car, honked, and seconds later, police said Perry drove his car into the crowd, The Texas Tribune reported.

When the crowd surrounded the car Perry encountered Foster, a 28-year-old Air Force veteran, who was holding an AK-47 rifle. The rifle was legal under Texas open carry laws.

There are conflicting accounts of what unfolded next, but the incident ended with Foster dead of multiple gunshot wounds. Cops said that Perry, who was also legally armed, fatally shot Foster with a handgun before fleeing the area, the Tribune reported.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Runt isn't going to walk.

It has been an interesting thread. A whole novel could be written with all the pontificating and guessing about shidt that isn't in evidence except in the mind of the typer. Some should read more and write less.........

Wrong he walked without charges being filed

Sue me,

I didn't stickup for anyones actions. I simply stuckup for Texas self-defense law, that he did not commit murder and woukd walk which is exactly what happened

You are an idiot because all you can do is call people a pussy.

What a moron

Originally Posted by broomd

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/1...nd-offers-some-important-lessons-n482485

Anyone that can watch the first ten seconds of that video with the victim capped 10-12 feet from the shooter and call this 'justified' is nuts,
End of story. Even more worrisome is the line of fire behind the victim, the shooter was lucky to not have killed another.

At the very least manslaughter. This would be murder 2 or 3 in liberal New Jersey.

I wouldn't have shot him unless I knew for sure he was a Biden voter. Lubbock Texas is unlikely to even bring this to trial.
by the way Redstate is BS.

Lubbock doesn’t decide if there is a trial.

Lubbock did decide that there will be no trial
For fugks sake. Can we clarify:

Deceased was divorced from the whore with the cig in the vid
Runt that murdered the guy was still married to the judge at the time.

Was not murder as determined by a grand jury convened by the State Attorney General
Posted By: broomd Re: No Charges On Kyle Carruth - 04/04/22

Originally Posted by ribka
I was one that thought he would be charged and had a good chance of conviction. Admit I was wrong and eat crow. Lol He was lucky he was in Texas

Hey, same here.

What a farking disgrace.
If anyone here thinks that this goes beyond the Abbott-appointed swinger judge involved in this, (ex-wife to Carruth) put down the crack-pipe.

Grotesque situation and miscarriage of justice.

Yep.

And they never will.

Just like the COVTARDS.

Man, the covid threads I bumped by quoting Kingston sure slid down the pages of active threads fast......

Kingston was scared to fugking death.

LOL

Sue me,

LOL

That’s it?

Yeah I’m trying to be a nicer person.

That’s why I didn’t call you a melodramatic kgunt.

^^^Normal human response.^^^

Hey, same here.

What a farking disgrace.
If anyone here thinks that this goes beyond the Abbott-appointed swinger judge involved in this, (ex-wife to Carruth) put down the crack-pipe.

LMAO.....ignore the actual law that applies in the matter is your position? Just like all commies, unless applying the actual law benefits them.

Sue me,

Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Rangersedge
Manslaughter... unless he gets a very sympathetic jury. Size disparity, yes. Justification no. Will be interesting to find out.

Here's the take from a note 2nd amendment, self defense attorney.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3JyVw5LU8EA&feature=youtu.be

Worth a watch.

Voluntary manslaughter, based on the videos alone.

There it is

Sue me,

LOL

That’s it?

Yeah I’m trying to be a nicer person.

That’s why I didn’t call you a melodramatic kgunt.

Coming from the resident, little dicked, look at me, attention whore I’ll take it as a compliment,
Don’t believe i ever said that. I said he he was a pussy coward. Like you, JWP and Elky. Pussy cowards.

I don’t need to prove shît, you’re the ones that stuck up for his actions. If you believe that, I believe you’re a pussy coward. 🤷🏿‍♂️ Sue me,

There it is

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [BREATH] [BREATH] BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"I didn't say he'd be indicted" -Sandbilly

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [BREATH] BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Commies doing what commies do, Pathological liars, constantly.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lubbock didn't do squat.

The D.A. there passed the political hot potato to the State Atty General's Office because they didn't want to touch it.
Don’t believe i ever said that. I said he he was a pussy coward. Like you, JWP and Elky. Pussy cowards.

I don’t need to prove shît, you’re the ones that stuck up for his actions. If you believe that, I believe you’re a pussy coward. 🤷🏿‍♂️ Sue me,

There it is

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did I say he’d be indicted? It was voluntarily manslaughter you stupid Fugg,
I’m out. You fellas with the little man syndrome can take over. Have fun
Posted By: ribka Re: No Charges On Kyle Carruth - 04/04/22
Didn’t charge Hillary clinton either so she must be innocent

What happened to that bet you could drive a golf ball over 300 with a 3 wood elk Kahuntee ?

Hey, same here.

What a farking disgrace.

LMAO.....ignore the actual law that applies in the matter is your position? Just like all commies, unless applying the actual law benefits them.

There it is

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You wouldn't have claimed it was "Voluntary Manslaughter" unless you thought he'd be indicted.

Go run your excuse BS by some fool who will believe your lying azz. And now that jwp pulled up the post to prove you thought he'd be indicted, you tuck tail and run after calling me and others puzzies.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We don't have to bring back Johnny Carson from the dead. We have plenty of laughs right here.
Didn’t charge Hillary clinton either so she must be innocent

Strawman argument. You lose the debate.
What happened to that bet you could drive a golf ball over 300 with a 3 wood elk?

I never challenged anyone to a bet, and it was with a driver, not a 3 wood, but when did any commie ever debate with the true facts.....

There it is

1) SB never posted that the little guy would be indicted.

Only that, in his opinion, the little guy had committed the crime of voluntary manslaughter.

2) Your theory was that the big guy had committed "burglary of a domicile", and therefore the little guy was justified in shooting.

Which of course was completely stupid.

"Burglary of a domicile", such a moronic legal sperg that if ya type it in google, ya get no hits.

3) Your spergs are usually so completely moronic, they come nowhere close to a rational outcome.

But this time it was 50/50, best odds there could be.

Coin landed in your favor, but not for the "reason" you posited.

It'll be the closest thing ta a victory you'll ever experience, less a money shot hits ya completely in the mouth.

Good luck.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

There it is

Only that, in his opinion, the little guy had committed the crime of voluntary manslaughter.

2) Your theory was that the big guy had committed "burglary of a domicile", and therefore the little guy was justified in shooting.

"Burglary of a domicile", such a moronic legal sperg that if ya type it in google, ya get no hits.

3) Your spergs are usually so completely moronic, they come nowhere close to a rational outcome.

It'll be the closest thing ta a victory you'll ever experience, less a money shot hits ya completely in the mouth.

Good luck.

LOL. laugh
Posted By: jwp475 Re: No Charges On Kyle Carruth - 04/05/22

Lubbock didn't do squat.

The D.A. there passed the political hot potato to the State Atty General's Office because they didn't want to touch it.

Oh but the State Attorney General convened the Grand Jury in Lubbock. So in the end Lubbock did decided

There it is

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How can it be "voluntary manslauther" without an indictment or charges

Lubbock didn't do squat.

Oh but the State Attorney General convened the Grand Jury in Lubbock. So in the end Lubbock did decided

In Texas, grand juries do what the prosecutor wants them to do.

They indict or no-bill according to the recommendation of the prosecutor. I've never seen a case contrary to that.

Lubbock didn't do squat.

They indict or no-bill according to the recommendation of the prosecutor. I've never seen a case contrary to that.

On occasion, a grand jury will look to the prosecutor for guidance regarding its decisions. Although most prosecutors steer away from flat-out telling the grand jury what they think should be done (i.e., “Please no-bill this case”), there doesn’t seem to be any admonition in the code stopping us. I think the real reason is wariness on the part of the prosecutor to be seen as controlling the grand jury or infringing upon its independence. Such straightforward requests from a prosecutor can often upset the sensibilities of a grand jury, resulting in questions like, “Why are you using us to get rid of the case? Why didn’t you dismiss it?” The reality is that we may be “allowing” them to dispose of a case that ultimately we would have to dismiss. Is that OK, or should we be taking the responsibility and filling out the nolle ourselves? I can say that I have done both many a time. It seems to me that both prosecutors and grand juries have the responsibility of disposing of “bad” cases in our county"

https://www.tdcaa.com/journal/grand-jury-where-the-community-meets-the-law/
Posted By: ribka Re: No Charges On Kyle Carruth - 04/05/22
ha ha. good one sir!!!!
I forgot that elkkhunt -her wrote that moronic legal analysis. I guess stocking shelves at dollar general doesn't make him a legal egggspurt

There it is

Good luck.

There it is

Good luck.

As standard practice with you mentally deranged who cyberstalk me here, you lie your azzes off, and twist the facts as far as what I stated.

Yeah, the majority are stated as "Burglary of Habitation". I guess when legal scholars use "domicile" they have it all wrong when discussing the law in articles, and you being the brain trust you are have it correct. I stated Reid broke 5 laws in his actions, not just the lie you stated of only a "Burglary", and my postings are there for the proof.

Funny how you completely ignore my posting stating as such.

There it is

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You wouldn't have claimed it was "Voluntary Manslaughter" unless you thought he'd be indicted.

Go run your excuse BS by some fool who will believe your lying azz. And now that jwp pulled up the post to prove you thought he'd be indicted, you tuck tail and run after calling me and others puzzies.

We don't have to bring back Johnny Carson from the dead. We have plenty of laughs right here.

This is what a child from incest looks and sounds like ☝🏽

Just STFU mongo-boy.

🦫

Ignore 99.9% of the shat ya post.

But the occasional sperg that's *so* moronic Guinness is thinkin of givin ya a award, spurs my muse.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

There it is

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is what a child from incest looks and sounds like ☝🏽

Just STFU mongo-boy.

Ah, laying cover for your commie idiot friend, who got his azz handed to him.....as per normal here.
Hi Elky!

How are you?
As standard practice with you mentally deranged who cyberstalk me here, you lie your azzes off, and twist the facts as far as what I stated.

Yeah, the majority are stated as "Burglary of Habitation". I guess when legal scholars use "domicile" they have it all wrong when discussing the law in articles, and you being the brain trust you are have it correct. I stated Reid broke 5 laws in his actions, not just the lie you stated of only a "Burglary", and my postings are there for the proof.

But the occasional sperg that's *so* moronic Guinness is thinkin of givin ya a award, spurs my muse.

Sure is funny how you left the bold part of my post above out when you quoted it, being it showed you to be the fool you are.

You further prove you're a fool by your ignorance in not understanding there is a difference between a habitation and a domicile. Pure Gold laughing entertainment.

Ah, laying cover for your commie idiot friend, who got his azz handed to him.....as per normal here.

Actually, I’m just pointing out how delicate and underdeveloped your brain is from crossbreeding in your family.

Sigh,

🦫

Lubbock didn't do squat.

So why even bother having a grand jury?

Sure is funny how you left the bold part of my post above out when you quoted it, being it showed you to be the fool you are.

You further prove you're a fool by your ignorance in not understanding there is a difference between a habitation and a domicile. Pure Gold laughing entertainment.

Don't be confused.

Alla the shat ya googled and posted was pure crap.

But the "burglary of a domicile" was so fckin stupid, it stood out.

Like a cockroach on a wedding cake.

gratz

Actually, I’m just pointing out how delicate and underdeveloped your brain is from crossbreeding in your family.
Sigh,

I interpreted the law correctly as it applied in this case, so for you to claim I have an underdeveloped mind proves you are a fool, and your constant cyberstalking towards me proves you're the one with the underdeveloped two brain cells.

Carry on. You're free laughing entertainment to watch.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Hi Elky!

How are you?

I enjoyed watching your mental meltdown in your kingston callout thread.
Hi Elky!

How are you?

Compared to your melting down and dismantling of your bedroom using your face as a sledgehammer, when I posted a thread about you being a lying cûnt.

Cash was composed by comparison.

LMFAO

🦫

Don't be confused.

Alla the shat ya googled and posted was pure crap.

But the "burglary of a domicile" was so fckin stupid, it stood out.

Like a cockroach on a wedding cake.

gratz

Provide a link to any one of my postings in that 70 page thread where I was wrong with my legal interpretation, and provide a link to Texas statute to prove it. If you don't, it simply proves out what I already know, you're just a mentally sick cyberstalker with absolutely zero evidence to support your pathological lying.
Elky, you’re in Texas, i’m in Texas, it can’t be hard to figure out who the real pussy is. This is a simple endeavor, say when and where,
Hi Elky!

How are you?

Compared to your melting down and dismantling of your bedroom using your face as a sledgehammer, when I posted a thread about you being a lying cûnt.

You're nothing but a lying broke dic who can't put up the money for a bet when you challenge someone.

Your response is like all ladies, you started a thread like a biatch would, proving you're biatch actions align with all commie actions when they get their azzes handed to them.

I've even wrote up a legal binding BET contract just here the other day, when you ran your mouth, to give you another chance to prove your manhood, and crickets was all we got. I signed the legal binding contract.

You "refused", being the little girl you are.
When and where pussy.
Hi Elky!

How are you?

Not saying you are a global homo child molester, but have you ever been convicted? Biden's new SCOTUS sure luvs your types and gives your types very lenient sentences. You must be very excited!!!!!
Mongo,

Just meet up with SandBilly. He’ll pay you, what you think I owe you.

Lol

🦫
Hi Elky!

How are you?

please stop hiding!! SHOW YOUR PRIDE ELKY!!

Say when and where badass, I’m waiting. Don’t let your alligator mouth overload your pansy ass.
It is the way it should be.

No matter what one thinks about those involved.
Provide a link to any one of my postings in that 70 page thread where I was wrong with my legal interpretation, and provide a link to Texas statute to prove it. If you don't, it simply proves out what I already know, you're just a mentally sick cyberstalker with absolutely zero evidence to support your pathological lying.

Not gonna happen, loser.

The crap you googled and posted was shatty enough the first time.

Not amazingly, it didn't age like fine wine.

So no need ta see it again.
LOL. laugh

I'm pretty sure the grand jury will true bill the shooter, depending on the DA's recommendation.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...23/re-texas-shoot-out-video#Post16660623

True Bill?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And you laugh at guys making up lies about me. ROFLMAO. You haven’t the first clue when it comes to interpreting the legalities, even in a simple case as this was, a human's right to self-defense against an assault.

Your hoping Carruth was indicted proves you have zero respect for the law or a human's right to self-defense, just like all commie's view the law.
I don’t remember my exact words during the original thread....Look it up if you care.

I believed Carruth would be indicted, thinking his initial shot fired at the feet of Read would be seen as a warning shot. “Fire a warning shot in Texas, you go to jail”.....Allegedly

🦫

Not gonna happen, loser.

And there you have it. Commies never back up their pathological lying with hard evidence.

Throw as many lies against the wall as you can make up to see what sticks. Standard Saul "COMMIE" Alinsky debating tactics is all they have and utilize.

Not gonna happen, loser.

And there you have it. Commies never back up their pathological lying with hard evidence.

Throw as many lies against the wall as you can make up to see what sticks. Standard Saul "COMMIE" Alinsky debating tactics is all they have and utilize.

Moron,

*You* never provided any evidence.

You googled up some shat that was completely moronic, and sperged it out like it was the cogito.

You looked, (and still look) like a fool.

Maybe ya could try googlin "sanity".

Could be a life-changin event.
Elky, you’re in Texas, i’m in Texas, it can’t be hard to figure out who the real pussy is. This is a simple endeavor, say when and where,

Right here, right now.......you can't handle getting your azz handed to you in a debate on a forum, but you can dish out your pathological lies with zero evidence, like you have for years in your lies directed at and about me.

Typical....

Not gonna happen, loser.

Moron,
*You* never provided any evidence.
You googled up some shat that was completely moronic, and sperged it out like it was the cogito.
You looked, (and still look) like a fool.
Maybe ya could try googlin "sanity".
Could be a life-changin event.

Pathological lies is all you have to repeat over and over. Standard commie protocol.
Commies never back up their pathological lying with hard evidence.

Throw as many lies against the wall as you can make up to see what sticks.

Standard Saul "COMMIE" Alinsky debating tactics is all they have and utilize.

Pathological lies is all you have to repeat over and over. Standard commie protocol.

LOL

Right here, right now.......you can't handle getting your azz handed to you in a debate on a forum, but you can dish out your pathological lies with zero evidence, like you have for years in your lies directed at and about me.

Typical....

Horseshoe Bay. Say when and where please,
I’d love to kick the [bleep] outta you, please say when

You couldn't kick your way out of a paper bag.
Turns out I called it right too, but it coulda gone either way.

Carruth is lucky this happened up on the Panhandle tho, where Conservative mindsets still prevail.

I’m not sure he woulda walked in Dallas, Austin or Houston.

Typical....

zero understanding of criminal law

is afraid of firearms

never conducted a criminal investigation
'
'never testified in criminal court

never wrote a criminal affidavit

never testified in grand jury

never arrested anyone

is a homosexual who claims he can hit a 3 wood persimmon over 300 yards every time

voted for Obama twice and Biden

Typical....

is afraid of firearms

is a homosexual who claims he can hit a 3 wood persimmon over 300 yards every time

The above is what a commie looks like when they go Full Tilt with their pathological lying.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Turns out I called it right too, but it coulda gone either way.

Carruth is lucky this happened up on the Panhandle tho, where Conservative mindsets still prevail.

I’m not sure he woulda walked in Dallas, Austin or Houston.

The appellate and SC would've had his back if a commie county convicted him.
Say when fat boy,
Knew he wouldn't be charged.
Hi Elky!

How are you?

You should have joined in...

"The Man in the Arena... not in the Audience... is alive with the battle." Mike Tyson

"The Man in the Audience... not on screen... is alive with a fist full of goo." PeeWee Herman

is afraid of firearms

'

never arrested anyone

LOL... laugh

He sure likes to toot his own horn though... wink

Posted By: Chisos Re: No Charges On Kyle Carruth - 04/05/22
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Having myself been through the system on child visitation, Chad Read made the fatal mistake stepping on some one else's private property, mistakenly thinking a child visitation court order superseded all criminal trespass laws in the State of Texas and allowed Read to go a nose to nose confrontation on an armed property owners front porch while trying to take the property owners gun (robbery by legal definition). I was told in 1978 by my lawyer to stay on the street and never, ever trespass on any property where my child was and if my ex was being difficult, to leave and go back to court to let the judge find her in violation of the court order. I would find it hard very to believe Chad Read's lawyer was not explicit in explaining these simple rules to him. And on a civil suit, it's a very good possibility a judge is going to shut that down very quickly.
Originally Posted by Chisos

Having myself been through the system on child visitation, Chad Read made the fatal mistake stepping on some one else's private property, mistakenly thinking a child visitation court order superseded all criminal trespass laws in the State of Texas and allowed Read to go a nose to nose confrontation on an armed property owners front porch while trying to take the property owners gun (robbery by legal definition). I was told in 1978 by my lawyer to stay on the street and never, ever trespass on any property where my child was and if my ex was being difficult, to leave and go back to court to let the judge find her in violation of the court order. I would find it hard very to believe Chad Read's lawyer was not explicit in explaining these simple rules to him. And on a civil suit, it's a very good possibility a judge is going to shut that down very quickly.

Agree 💯

you were correct sir
Posted By: Teal Re: No Charges On Kyle Carruth - 04/05/22
Originally Posted by Chisos

Agreed.

First weekend after my divorce and visitation agreement was final - I arrived at the ex's place to get my son. She said I couldn't have him. Her BF said I couldn't have him as "we had plans to celebrate". My son was 6 at the time. I still had the decree in my car from court.

I stayed calm, on the street and made a phone call. Officers showed up, looks over the decree and told her that it's my weekend and either I get my son or she's charged with custodial kidnapping. I don't know if that's a thing but I have a feeling this officer dealt with the same issues in the past personally - just how he was talking to me.

I got my son.

She calls me an hour later stating she was taking me back to court for full custody because I'm "a horrible father"

I reminded her of several things

1. She has an expensive lawyer
2. I had no lawyer (isaac and SteveNO helped me with some things here)
3. I got EVERYTHING I wanted in the divorce so taking me back, I was likely to continue to do so and she's out more of her dad's money
4. Just a week ago you told the judge I was a great father and out visitation schedule was perfect
5. That means you were either lying then or lying now - in court. Which one would you care to admit to?

It sucked working with her the next 12+ years but we've not spoken since 10/18/2018 and it's been damned nice.
It's the right legal decision, but he is a very lucky idiot because he bears some responsibility for escalating the situation. That video shows no good reason for him to bring out a gun at the point that he did. Nothing physical or threatening happened on that video prior to him pulling the gun out.

SandBilly, the Lying little Window Licking Retard only claims to be in TX. All part of his Fake Internet Persona And Delusions of Grandeur Psychosis. Diaper Boy hides out in Florida.

Here he is. And his real address and location:

Email:[email protected]

And his address and phone # :
Jason Cardenas Ministries, Inc.
5833 S. Goldenrod Rd, Unit B, Suite 156
Orlando, FL 32822
(319) 936-6419

Here he is in all of his Diaper Wearing Glory:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

is afraid of firearms

'

never arrested anyone

LOL... laugh

He sure likes to toot his own horn though... wink

LMAO!!! I bet that’s his “domicile” he’s always referring too! 🤪
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Some here are loosing their schitt over their Hero Kyle Carruth:

HOME HUNTING FISHING RELOADING CAMPFIRE FORUMS
chlinstructor Change Mood Emoticon Home Forums Private Messages Your Legal opinion
Forums User List Calendar Active Threads Search Forum Help
Participants

Your Legal opinion #6425728 Yesterday at 01:38 AM
USA
Jjwp475 Online Content
Campfire Oracle

Isn't as good as you thought it was.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../no-charges-on-kyle-carruth#Post17129909

No charges on kyle Carruth

Reply Quote
Unread by: none

Re: Your Legal opinion #6425901 Yesterday at 09:06 AM
TX
chlinstructor Online Content
Campfire Oracle
So it sounds like the Prosecutor found 12 Legal Eagles like you and NoElkSlayer who disagrees.
Still was murder. Plain and Simple. If you believe otherwise, you’re dumber than I thought. Some folks get away with it. Some don’t.

Edit Reply Quote
Re: Your Legal opinion #6425913 Yesterday at 09:23 AM
USA
Jjwp475 Online Content
Campfire Oracle
No I'm not dumb I just understand the law better than you. The Attorney General for the state of Texas took the case to the grand jury. Since you think it is murder then you are a complete idiot.

Reply Quote
Re: Your Legal opinion #6427005 2 hours ago
USA
Jjwp475 Online Content
Campfire Oracle

A few people admitted they were wrong but you dont have enough character to admit you were wrong

Reply Quote
Re: Your Legal opinion #6427020 1 hour ago
TX
Campfire Oracle
Trolling through PM messages much there Scooter ?

Never did admit you were wrong about Alabama pounding Georgia’s “unbeatable” Defense in the SEC Championship game. You ran and hid instead once the Tide began to Roll. And you’ve been a butt hurt little ankle biter ever since. 😂

And while I can easily admit I was wrong about the Grand Jury’s Decision, if you still believe it wasn’t murder, than your a bigger idiot that I thought.
Now run along and troll someone else. Your bright red little ass hole is showing. Just like your so called “character” 😜

Edit Reply Quote
IC-A B3

Re: Your Legal opinion #6427119 29 minutes ago
USA
Jjwp475 Online Content
Campfire Oracle

Tou stupid fool if Georgia would have played defense in th SEC the way they did in the NCG they woukd have won. They did exactly what i said they should have done in the first game which is put pressure on the QB. They had the ability to fo so but didn’t. I know a hell of a lot more about football than you do

Mo it was not murder according to Texas law which all that matters in that case and you are too chicken sheet ti admit it

Reply Quote
Re: Your Legal opinion #6427129 15 minutes ago
TX
Campfire Oracle
LMAO. Troll on there Scooter.

You an ole NoElkSlayer are the Campfire Legal Eagle Eggspurts. And now a Football Eggspurt too. 😂😂😂
Bet y’all attend the same “Law School” 😜
Maybe he’ll invite ya to one of his Fake Elk Hunts.

Edit Reply Quote
Re: Your Legal opinion #6427137 6 minutes ago
USA
Jjwp475 Online Content
Campfire Oracle

Youre such a dymb SOB that your only come bacja are peesonal attacks. A legend in your own mind.
It i is a fact that i understood the law and you didn't and still don't.

After a no bill only a moron woukd still be claiming it was murder. The law decides what is and isn't murder

Reply Quote
Re: Your Legal opinion #6427141 0 seconds ago
TX
Campfire Oracle
LOL.
Don’t blow your Top there Scooter.
Your typing skills are matching your anger. 😂🤪🤪😂😂😂

Lubbock didn't do squat.

Yep. And that’s precisely what happened in this case.
Carruth‘s ex-wife, The Judge, pulled some strings with the State Prosecutor.

Hey, same here.

What a farking disgrace.

PREZACTLY!!!
Poor ole jwp475 has some Anger Issues:
Maybe he can join an Anger Management Class with his fellow Legal Eagle Eggspurt NoElkSlayer. 😂😂😂

Jjwp475 Online Content
Campfire Oracle

Youre such a dymb SOB that your only come bacja are peesonal attacks. A legend in your own mind.
It i is a fact that i understood the law and you didn't and still don't.

After a no bill only a moron woukd still be claiming it was murder. The law decides what is and isn't murder

Reply Quote
Re: Your Legal opinion #6427141 39 minutes ago
TX
Campfire Oracle
LOL.
Don’t blow your Top there Scooter.
Your typing skills are matching your anger. 😂🤪🤪😂😂😂

Edit Reply Quote
Re: Your Legal opinion #6427166 9 minutes ago
USA
Jjwp475 Online Content
Campfire Oracle

"Scooter" you think that makes you cool. What a POS

Reply Quote

Sorry POS to air a PM. Not surprising coming from you

And Trolling in a PM shows you have such CLASS. 😂😂😂

The butt hurt runs deep in jwp475. Now run along Scooter. Your ass is showing again. 😂😂😂
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

And Trolling in a PM shows you have such CLASS. 😂😂😂

The butt hurt runs deep in jwp475. Now run along Scooter. Your ass is showing again. 😂😂😂

Trolling my ass i told you wasn't man enough to admit you were wrong and you have proven me correct.
Why would you guys make this so personal as to go to pming each other?

I thought the runt would get jailed over it. I was wrong. I hope there was more presented to the grand jury than the video that we’ve all been arguing about.

I thought the runt would get jailed over it. I was wrong. I hope there was more presented to the grand jury than the video that we’ve all been arguing about.

That's the problem, people go off 1/2 cocked, with 1/2 the info.
If the video was the only evidence in the case, my .02 would be to prosecute.
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

That's the problem, people go off 1/2 cocked, with 1/2 the info.
If the video was the only evidence in the case, my .02 would be to prosecute.

He really lucked out due to politics in Texas at the time. Prosecutors did not want to deal with that headache, especially during covid when everyone was wound up.

You admit you were wrong because you are a man

That was my point in posting his PM. He’s still butt hurt because I ran his ass off of my SEC Conference Championship Game thread after he ridiculously claimed that Georgia’s “Stellar & Dominating” DF was going to “crush” Alabama. And how Alabama didn’t have a chance.

So jwp475, has had the red ass ever since.He started name calling and acting like a little bitch, than ran and hid when Alabama pulled ahead.
Guessing that’s his motivation to start PM’ing me about it

So now Mr “Manly” Man as he put it, has stalked me every time he thinks he can get a cheap shot at me.

So when he posted this thread, he PM’s me.with “Your Legal Opinion isn’t as good as you thought was”

He got his panties in a wad because I asked if he trolled much, and told him the Prosecutor must’ve found enough jurors like him and NoElkSlayer.

He’s started in with his usual bitchlike name calling, and I laughed and posted his stupid trolling PM on this thread.

Guess Mr “Manly Man” wasn’t man enough to call me out on the open forum.

Anyhow, he’s a butthurt little Troll with a severe case of the Redass. I’ve throughly enjoyed Laughing my ass off at his feeble trolling and bush league name calling and whining.

He sounds so much like NoElkSlayer, they might be related. Or one in the same. 😂
If you could draw a jury of 10 or12 like those two, you could murder anybody you wanted to.
Especially if you had a severe case of little man syndrome like Kyle Carruth did.
According to them, if Somebody pushes you, or insults you, those are “perfectly legal justified ” to go back in the house, get a gun, and shoot anyone you please. 🤪🤪🤪
And Lord Forbid someone commits “Burglary of the Domicile”. 🤪🤪🤪

That was my point in posting his PM. He’s still butt hurt because I ran his ass off of my SEC Conference Championship Game thread after he ridiculously claimed that Georgia’s “Stellar & Dominating” DF was going to “crush” Alabama. And how Alabama didn’t have a chance.

So jwp475, has had the red ass ever since.He started name calling and acting like a little bitch, than ran and hid when Alabama pulled ahead.

So now Mr “Manly” Man as he put it, has stalked me every time he thinks he can get a cheap shot at me.

So when he posted this thread, he PM’s me.with “Your Legal Opinion isn’t as good as you thought was”

He got his panties in a wad because I asked if he trolled much, and told him the Prosecutor must’ve found enough jurors like him and NoElkSlayer.

He’s started in with his usual bitchlike name calling, and I laughed and posted his stupid trolling PM on this thread.

Anyhow, he’s a butthurt little Troll with a severe case of the Redass. I’ve throughly enjoyed Laughing my ass off at his feeble trolling and bush league name calling and whining.

He sounds so much like NoElkSlayer, they might be related. Or one in the same. 😂
If you could draw a jury of 10 or12 like those two, you could murder anybody you wanted to.
Especially if you had a severe case of little man syndrome like Kyle Carruth did.
According to them, if Somebody pushes you, or insults you, those are “perfectly legal justified ” to go back in the house, get a gun, and shoot anyone you please. 🤪🤪🤪

I have found that there are certain people with whom I simply cannot have a meaningful exchange, so I don't engage them. That is an option ya know?

I have found that there are certain people with whom I simply cannot have a meaningful exchange, so I don't engage them. That is an option ya know?

LOL. Yep. And a few so called men on here sure get their feelers hurt easily. Kinda like those that didn’t like President Trump’s mean tweets. And of course, several on here aren’t worth pissing on, even if they were on fire. 😜

Yet you failed to answer Gruffs question ???

Butt hurt got the best of ya. So you “felt the need” to pm me ?
😂😂😂

Yet you failed to answer Gruffs question ???

Butt hurt got the best of ya. So you “felt the need” to pm me ?
😂😂😂

You think Gruf needs your assistance
It was simple from the beginning. A guy comes on your property and threatens you, don't leave when you tell him to, tries to take your gun "assault" you shoot him. A pretty simple case of self defense.
It was simple from the beginning. A guy comes on your property and threatens you, don't leave when you tell him to, tries to take your gun "assault" you shoot him. A pretty simple case of self defense.

Certainly is for anyone with a brain
Posted By: Chisos Re: No Charges On Kyle Carruth - 04/05/22
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
It's the right legal decision, but he is a very lucky idiot because he bears some responsibility for escalating the situation. That video shows no good reason for him to bring out a gun at the point that he did. Nothing physical or threatening happened on that video prior to him pulling the gun out.

Buck, he was told to get off of the property and he refused. That's where Read opened himself up to the consequences. People can argue about the shooting all day long (and they still are) and I totally agree it was a huge cluster, but Read could have exited the property when told to and he would still be alive today. Personally, I think those two women were egging two stupid dudes on and got the testosterone flowing, but that's just my opinion.

You didn't run me off any thread, sounds like a little bitch trying to sound big
From the “home shooting video” thread:

https://www.kcbd.com/2022/04/01/hom...ry-sources-say-no-charges-will-be-filed/

LUBBOCK, Texas (KCBD) - No charges will be filed against Kyle Carruth after the Attorney General’s Office convened a grand jury in the death of Chad Read.

On November 5, 2021, Read was shot during an argument with William Kyle Carruth. The shooting was caught on camera.

The Office of the Attorney General, acting as Attorney Pro Tem, presented to a Special Grand Jury of Lubbock County, the investigation into the shooting of Chad Read by Kyle Carruth that occurred in Lubbock, Texas on November 5th, 2021. The presentation of the case included several eyewitnesses, the family of Chad Read, and additional evidence that was not previously released to the public.

You didn't run me off any thread, sounds like a little bitch trying to sound big

Poor little butt hurt jwp475. 😂

Apparently he had to Troll PM me one more time for some more childish name calling.
You go Scooter. You’re sure a Brave little fellow behind that Keyboard 😂

[Linked Image]

The bitch syndrome in full bloom you need protection? 🤣

Poor little NoElkSlayer jr. 😂 Does the butt hurt disease cause ya to always have to have the last world ?

Some folks have to work at it to be a know it all asswhole.
I’m guessing you were born one and just grew bigger.

Carry on Scooter. You’re doing a fine job of proving my point. 😂😂😂

Poor little NoElkSlayer jr. 😂 Does the butt hurt disease cause ya to always have to have the last world ?

So you admit you work on being a know it all azz hole. Your work is paying off for you. You truly are a azz hole but you only think you know it all

🤣
As is proven above, I predicted in November that this guy would walk. However, I could see in a Lib state like Massachusetts, which hates AR 15s in the first place, that the little guy would have gotten life in the state pen. Definitely two guys with more testosterone than brains.

And a lying manipulative c*nt who set the whole thing up.

I don't know what it is, but some women just love to see two men, got to be either husbands or boyfriends, but two men who she has banged, repeatedly and recently, going at it, in a death match, either with fists, or guns. And when the smoke clears, as in this case, the woman is on the sideline, portrayed as a "victim" who was, as her lawyer said, "betrayed by the criminal justice system." A "poor innocent victim."
Right. Sure.
She set the whole thing up.

The female brain is not wired right.
As is proven above, I predicted in November that this guy would walk. However, I could see in a Lib state like Massachusetts, which hates AR 15s in the first place, that the little guy would have gotten life in the state pen. Definitely two guys with more testosterone than brains.

I don't know what it is, but some women just love to see two men, got to be either husbands or boyfriends, but two men who she has banged, repeatedly and recently, going at it, in a death match, either with fists, or guns. And when the smoke clears, as in this case, the woman is on the sideline, portrayed as a "victim" who was, as her lawyer said, "betrayed by the criminal justice system." A "poor innocent victim." Right. She set the whole thing up.

She should have been double tapped and the guys should have went to the bar after and played pool.

So you admit you work on being a know it all azz hole. Your work is paying off for you. You truly are a azz hole but you only think you know it all

🤣

LOL. Priceless. Proving my point. Carry on Scooter.
You don’t need my help proving your true Character.
Like I said, your doing a fine job. 😂😂😂

🤣

You are delusional. RicBin has posted multiple times to take beefs go PMs and you take PMs to the main board and you think you have the high ground. What a fool

🤣

You are delusional. RicBin has posted multiple times to take beefs go PMs and you take PMs to the main board and you think you have the high ground. What a fool

LOL. I’m guessing he was taking to you, then. Probably felt sorry for ya, for making a fool of yourself.

By the way Scooter, why don’t you tell us how many forums you’ve been banned from for general asswholery. I heard it was several.
Like I said, carry on son. You don’t need my help. 😂

I don't know what it is, but some women just love to see two men, got to be either husbands or boyfriends, but two men who she has banged, repeatedly and recently, going at it, in a death match, either with fists, or guns. And when the smoke clears, as in this case, the woman is on the sideline, portrayed as a "victim" who was, as her lawyer said, "betrayed by the criminal justice system." A "poor innocent victim."
Right. Sure.
She set the whole thing up.

What does an AR 15 have to do with anything in relation to this?
No statute of limitations for murder.

Different prosecutor could put it in front of a different GJ, present different evidence, and get an indictment.

So in theory, this ain't over yet.

Different prosecutor could put it in front of a different GJ, present different evidence, and get an indictment.

Yep. And Ole OJ got away with Murder. Found not guilty by the “Jury”. Doesn’t mean he didn’t deserved to be convicted.
Seems that the Civil Trial jumped up and bit him in the ass , though.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: No Charges On Kyle Carruth - 04/06/22

🤣

LOL. I’m guessing he was taking to you, then. Probably felt sorry for ya, for making a fool of yourself.

By the way Scooter, why don’t you tell us how many forums you’ve been banned from for general asswholery. I heard it was several.
Like I said, carry on son. You don’t need my help. 😂

No he wasn't talking to me. Your dumbfucktitude is limiltless
Posted By: jwp475 Re: No Charges On Kyle Carruth - 04/06/22

This is correct
Posted By: deflave Re: No Charges On Kyle Carruth - 04/06/22
What does Chill Instructor, instruct?

LOL

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are absolutely nuts. You will “never” get a Murder conviction to stick on a guy who was being physically assaulted on property he had a legal right to be at. The appellate court would rubber stamp a reversal and find the defendant not guilty so fast you wouldn’t even see their arm move.

You just said a person being physically assaulted has zero right to defend himself. That is how crazy azz Commies think.

What evidence is going to be presented to a new GJ to prove a person being assaulted doesn’t have the right to use deadly force under the Castle Doctrine law?

Holy crap. The sheer magnitude of stupidity being displayed is unimaginable.

Poor little NoElkSlayer jr. 😂 Does the butt hurt disease cause ya to always have to have the last world?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your very first posting today was to get the very last word in which proves you to be a pathological lying hypocrite, and proves I live rent free in “your” mind.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...80/re-texas-shoot-out-video#Post17133980

Multiple times you have started your day "to get the last word in", after I've handed you your azz. Pathological lying hypocrite, another trait of commies.

And you keep a naked picture of a little boy in diapers, or the link to it, on your phone, so you can repeatedly post it. That says everything anyone would want to know about your mental state.

You had a hard day at work I see, 10 hours straight online, on this site, posting away.

What's last "world? ROFLMAO

LOL

How to be obsessive?
Looked like the whole thing sucked for both sides..killing the guy is going to hang with u a long time...the lady's voice saying u brought this I got it recorded
etc ..she didn't care who ended up dead imo....

LOL

How to be obsessive?

LOL.
Easy to do with the Narcissistic Drunks, Asswholes, and Psyco’s above Paul.
They take the bait every time. Hook, Line, and Sinker.
I just keep reeling them in.
The sad part is the three of them are too ate up with narcissism, alcoholism , and brain damaged Delusional Psychosis & Schizophrenia to know they’re being played.
We’ll just let them decipher which one each description fits.
It’ll wind them up for another 40 or so pages of Campfire Entertainment at their expense.
You couldn’t make up their egotistical rants, childish reasoning, and juvenile attempts at bullying if you tried.

Unless, of course, you suffer from their particular, addictions, afflictions, and Delusions of Grandeur.

Got to give them a A for effort, though They’re a dedicated little group of Internet Trolls and Keyboard Badasses. 😂

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The above is not chlinstructor "getting the last word in". grin

Poor little NoElkSlayer jr. 😂 Does the butt hurt disease cause ya to always have to have the last world?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your very first posting today was to get the very last word in which proves you to be a pathological lying hypocrite, and proves I live rent free in “your” mind.

Multiple times you have started your day "to get the last word in", after I've handed you your azz. Pathological lying hypocrite, another trait of commies.

And you keep a naked picture of a little boy in diapers, or the link to it, on your phone, so you can repeatedly post it. That says everything anyone would want to know about your mental state.

You had a hard day at work I see, 10 hours straight online, on this site, posting away.

Poor Little Window Licking Retard still can’t keep up with internet time and posting times. Or the concept that a iPhone is actually able to post from aboard a tractor.
It’s not hard wired to the basement like the Computer in your Mom’s Section 8 Housing basement.
And I’m guessing the concept of “time” is too tough to grasp for your little pea brain, and tough to comprehend when your taking the amount of Psychotropic Drugs the Looney Farm Docs have prescribed for you.

Send me your address Retard and I’ll send you a hourglass or sundial.
With the slowdown of your tiny little brain due to too many electro shock treatments and psychotic drugs, maybe your synapses can fire fast enough to track the sundial or sand. 😂
chlinstructor, 12 hours straight online, and going, and only taking breaks to cook his frozen meals, and scoop a few spoon fulls of peanut butter for dessert.

Only "farmer" on Earth who doesn't have chores to do all day around the farm. He should apply for a Guinness World record.

Talking about Delusions of Grandeur. grin

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Poor Little Window Licking Retard still can’t keep up with internet time and posting times. Or the concept that a iPhone is actually able to post from aboard a tractor.
It’s not hard wired to the basement like the Computer in your Mom’s Section 8 Housing basement.
And I’m guessing the concept of “time” is too tough to grasp for your little pea brain, and tough to comprehend when your taking the amount of Psychotropic Drugs the Looney Farm Docs have prescribed for you.

With the slowdown of your tiny little brain due to too many electro shock treatments and psychotic drugs, maybe your synapses can fire fast enough to track the sundial or sand. 😂

You're so full of schit.

All anyone has to do is look at Sam's account to see how a "REAL FARMER/RANCHER" doesn't have the time to spend all day online to prove you are a fraud.

LOL

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Send me your address Retard......

13 hours STRAIGHT on the internet proves you're a fake azz pathological lying sumbiatch "PRETEND FARMER", and it's laughable you ask for an address when you ADMITTED TO THE FACT YOU LIED about where you live. You sure seem to be very familiar with the "Psychotropic Drugs" you repeatedly post about. Projection much there Scooter?

Re: No Charges On Kyle Carruth
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Re: Whiskey, It’s the Breakfast of Champions
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Hunter's Campfire
4 hours ago
Re: Durham is about to rein hell on a lot of people....
Gunsmithing
4 hours ago
Re: PTL, I had a pretty good weekend on the San Saba with Bro,
Hunter's Campfire
4 hours ago
Re: Whats going on In Sacramento this A. M. ?
Hunter's Campfire
4 hours ago
Re: I hope the fox is ok…
Hunter's Campfire
4 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
4 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
4 hours ago
Re: Idiot proof safe handgun for CC.
Handguns
4 hours ago
Re: Ruger LCR… ouch
Handguns
5 hours ago
Re: OK... Whodunnit?
Hunter's Campfire
5 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
5 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
5 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
5 hours ago
Bitch
Image Gallery
5 hours ago
Re: It's Masters Week
Hunter's Campfire
5 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
7 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
7 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
8 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
10 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
10 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
10 hours ago
Re: 76 Ford F 150 value
Hunter's Campfire
10 hours ago
Re: here kitty kitty
Hunter's Campfire
10 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
10 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
10 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
10 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
11 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
11 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
11 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
12 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
12 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
12 hours ago
Re: So how many Reprobates are here
Hunter's Campfire
13 hours ago
Re: 380’s?
Handguns
13 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
13 hours ago
Handguns
13 hours ago
Re: Texas shoot out video
Hunter's Campfire
13 hours ago

Posted By: ribka Re: No Charges On Kyle Carruth - 04/06/22
no pooosey is worth it , especially the sociopaths that get off on manipulating men

Originally Posted by Rooster7

I don't know what it is, but some women just love to see two men, got to be either husbands or boyfriends, but two men who she has banged, repeatedly and recently, going at it, in a death match, either with fists, or guns. And when the smoke clears, as in this case, the woman is on the sideline, portrayed as a "victim" who was, as her lawyer said, "betrayed by the criminal justice system." A "poor innocent victim." Right. She set the whole thing up.

She should have been double tapped and the guys should have went to the bar after and played pool.

Send me your address Retard......

13 hours STRAIGHT on the internet proves you're a fake azz pathological lying sumbiatch "PRETEND FARMER", and it's laughable you ask for an address when you ADMITTED TO THE FACT YOU LIED about where you live. You sure seem to be very familiar with the "Psychotropic Drugs" you repeatedly post about. Projection much there Scooter?

Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Hunter's Campfire
4 hours ago
Re: Durham is about to rein hell on a lot of people....
Gunsmithing
4 hours ago
Re: PTL, I had a pretty good weekend on the San Saba with Bro,
Hunter's Campfire
4 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
4 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
4 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
4 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
4 hours ago
Re: Idiot proof safe handgun for CC.
Handguns
4 hours ago
Re: Ruger LCR… ouch
Handguns
5 hours ago
Re: OK... Whodunnit?
Hunter's Campfire
5 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
5 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
5 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
5 hours ago
Bitch
Image Gallery
5 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
5 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
7 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
7 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
8 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
10 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
10 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
10 hours ago
Re: 76 Ford F 150 value
Hunter's Campfire
10 hours ago
Re: here kitty kitty
Hunter's Campfire
10 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
10 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
10 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
10 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
11 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
11 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
11 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
12 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
12 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
12 hours ago
Re: So how many Reprobates are here
Hunter's Campfire
13 hours ago
Handguns
13 hours ago
Hunter's Campfire
13 hours ago
Handguns
13 hours ago
Re: Texas shoot out video
Hunter's Campfire
13 hours ago

Morning Retard, Jason Cardenas, NoElkSlayer, ElkyMASERNutt’s, and to all your other Sock Puppets 😂
Easy to see you stayed up all night Cyber Stalking so you could get the last word in, after the rest of us went to bed. 🤪
Plain to see I’m still living Rent Free in your pointy little head!
😂😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂😂

That nasty streak of jealousy is about to eat your dumbass alive, son. 😂
Must suck being you, knowing that I don’t have to work all day everyday, unlike you, and then wait on your Mom’s Welfare Check so you can buy more diapers. 😂😂😂

I’ll explain it so even a Window Licking Retard like you can understand. So pay attention boy!
Everything I own is payed for. Don’t have to work for anyone else, or ask for a day off. 😂😂😂

640 acres of farm & Ranch land. Payed for in the 1870’s
3 Tractors And 2 Strippers. Payed for.
3 pickups and a car. Payed for
UTV and ATV. Payed For.
Plows and various Farm Implements. Payed For.
House. Payed for
Boat. Payed For.
Travel Trailer. Paid For.
Gun Collection. Payed For.

AND, in a few months, I’ll start getting a SS Retirement Check.
More free gun money!
Not to mention getting back some of that hard earned cash I’ve payed in from working hard for a living all my life. Something a little Welfare Rat like you will never be able to say. Some of us had to work and pay so you and your Mom could keep living rent free in Section 8 Housing Projects. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And I’m a semi-retired Farmer. Sold over a 150 cow / calf pairs & several Registered Angus Bulls about 10 years ago. Invested wisely.
Retired from Wholesale Firearms Industry. Great 401K. Invested wisely.
I Plant one and only one cash crop per year.
Other than planting and harvest time, I can do whatever the Fuqk I wanna do. I know it’s a tough concept for you to grasp.
Take all your Psychotropic Drugs at once and try reading it s l o w l y. Maybe it’ll help. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

So if I want to take a day off and go Elk or deer hunting, or maybe bass fishing or a fly fishing trip to Colorado, I can go anytime and anywhere I please. 😂😂😂😂

But don’t let your jealousy and envy eat you alive son, you’ve still got your Fake Shyster Preacher Gig to fall back on.
And your Porn Photography Hobby of posting pictures of yourself in various Diaper Wearing Poses. 😂🤪🤪
And, of course, you’ve got all day to Cyber Stalk and “Track Your Enemy’s Down”. 😂😂😂😂

Did ya mention it must suck to be you ? 😂😂🤪🤪😂😂

Here’s ole Jason Cardenas, AKA NoElkSlayer, AKA Maser “Tracking Down His Enemy’s”

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

And here’s his contact info, so if any of y’all wanna contact his “Church”

@JasonCardenazMinistries 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂

And here’s his email: Email:[email protected]

And his address and phone # :
Jason Cardenas Ministries, Inc.
5833 S. Goldenrod Rd, Unit B, Suite 156
Orlando, FL 32822
(319) 936-6419

And Here he is again in all of his Diaper Wearing Glory:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Did I mention it must really suck to be him ???

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Rent Free Motherfuckah ! RENT FREE!!! 😂😂🤪😂🤪😂😂

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're so full of schit.

All anyone has to do is look at Sam's account to see how a "REAL FARMER/RANCHER" doesn't have the time to spend all day online to prove you are a fraud.

Lmao. Guess you missed Sam’s multiple postings from horseback and from inside some of his various JD Tractors.
He’s definitely a much better photographer and video taker than me. 🤠

You, on the other hand, have NEVER posted any photos or videos. Except for your Diaper Boy Self Portraits ! 😂🤪😂

You still looking for the post where i said that? Or you just gonna talk out your ass some more?

Read the post again real slow. Do you see anything quoted in the post?
© 24hourcampfire