Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by rickt300
I argued he would get off and it did happen. Where is Sandbilly to eat some crow.

There were several that have crow to eat

Yep.

And they never will.

Just like the COVTARDS.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

J
jwp475 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Wonder when chlinstructor is going to post how the State Attorney General got it all wrong and it was murder and then start with the personal attacks of those that disagree?

Jurisdiction matters more than anything else in a "self defense" shooting case.

Remember when the BLM riots were going on? Remember the one in Austin where a car was blocked off in the street, and rioters refused to let it move, and were pounding on the car, and one guy ran up to the driver of the car and pointed an AK47 at him, and got shot and killed by the driver?

Pretty clear cut case of self defense right?

They even got photographs of the thug running up, and pointing the AK at the driver...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Wrong.

The Soros placed DA got the Army Sgt. who killed the armed thug indicted.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/ne...-garrett-foster-daniel-perry/7809946002/

I give him a 95% chance of acquittal. But it doesn't stop him from being indicted and standing trial.

It's not a matter of the law being black and white. It's a matter of jurisdiction, and who you shoot, and who you are.

It's ALL political now.

If memory serves the Marxist DA filled charges, no grand jury was convened.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
jwp475 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I argued he would get off and it did happen. Where is Sandbilly to eat some crow.

I’m right here. Show me where i said he would be indicted.

Don’t believe i ever said that. I said he he was a pussy coward. Like you, JWP and Elky. Pussy cowards. 😆

POS why the hell you calling me a coward. Is that all you fools have is personal insults.

I don’t remembered you thinking Kyle was protected by self defense law, prove me wrong

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

Yep.

And they never will.

Just like the COVTARDS.

Man, the covid threads I bumped by quoting Kingston sure slid down the pages of active threads fast......

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
I was one that thought he would be charged and had a good chance of conviction. Admit I was wrong and eat crow. Lol He was lucky he was in Texas

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Don’t believe i ever said that. I said he he was a pussy coward. Like you, JWP and Elky. Pussy cowards. 😆

POS why the hell you calling me a coward. Is that all you fools have is personal insults.

I don’t remembered you thinking Kyle was protected by self defense law, prove me wrong

I don’t need to prove shît, you’re the ones that stuck up for his actions. If you believe that, I believe you’re a pussy coward. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Sue me,

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
its surprising that family courts can't see its mostly the women that turn out to be the nutcase when it comes to child custody issues. There are cases of men being the problem, but that is normally early on in the separation. so often its the women who are the crazy nutcases. what wasn't mentioned is why didn't the mother have the kids there and ready for pickup. seriously why didn't she? where the hell were the kids? was she trying to be a beotch? the problem with all this is there is no legal charges that make it illegal for a women to just flat out not turn over the kids.

what ends up happening is the guy has to go pay his attorney MORE money and some sort of motion has to be filed to compel the women to turn over the kids. If she is poor or in this case in a state like texas, there is no punishment financially most /*+likely. In texas paying your bills are optional. So the court can render judgement but you will never collect unless they have some sort of assets beyond their primary home and car. So the court orders her to produce the kids. she ends up doing so, meanwhile the guy is out $2500 bucks to pay an attorney to file the motion. don't ask me how I know all this.

family courts, child support, its a mess, I say the women who spread her legs and took the guys ding a ling need to bear some responsibility on who they chose to breed them. if the guy is a dead beat well maybe they shouldn't have laid on their back for him. these things have consequence.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I don’t need to prove shît, you’re the ones that stuck up for his actions. If you believe that, I believe you’re a pussy coward. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Sue me,

I know logic isn't really the 24HC way, but I would point out that you could think Kyle was legally justified and wouldn't be convicted without thinking what he did was smart or something you yourself would do.

I didn't think he'd be charged, but I also think he's a complete dumbass that is lucky his PCC wasn't taken from him and shoved up his ass.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goalie

Sue me,

I know logic isn't really the 24HC way, but I would point out that you could think Kyle was legally justified and wouldn't be convicted without thinking what he did was smart or something you yourself would do.

I didn't think he'd be charged, but I also think he's a complete dumbass that is lucky his PCC wasn't taken from him and shoved up his ass.....

Agreed, but that’s not how the original thread went down.

You have a mother intentionally keeping her kid from seeing their father on his legally appointed time. I’d be pissed too,

Short man interjects himself and kills the dad. It’s a [bleep] up situation and if Carruth wasn’t such a snatch it wouldn’t have happened. Idgaf about the law, he’s a prick and should fry.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Sue me,

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I believed that it would be very difficult to convict under those circumstances, but I thought that probable cause was close and could go either way. There's an old expression that a D.A. could get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich. But, I think the converse also is true, that a D.A. could assist a grand jury in not indicting the ham sandwich. I don't think the result is bad, nor would I have thought it bad had he been indicted. I don't know if I am supposed to eat crow or not, so someone render a verdict.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Sue me,

Agreed, but that’s not how the original thread went down.

You have a mother intentionally keeping her kid from seeing their father on his legally appointed time. I’d be kissed too,

Short man interjects himself and kills the dad. It’s a [bleep] up situation and if Carruth wasn’t such a snatch it wouldn’t have happened. Idgaf about the law, he’s a prick and should fry.

Objectivity.

It's a thing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sue me,

LOL

That’s it?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

If memory serves the Marxist DA filled charges, no grand jury was convened.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/01/texas-soldier-who-shot-blm-protester-indicted-on-murder-charge/

Texas soldier who shot BLM protester indicted on murder charge

A US Army soldier who shot and killed an armed protester after driving into a Black Lives Matter demonstration in Texas last summer has been charged with murder, authorities said Thursday.

Sgt. Daniel Perry was indicted by a Travis County grand jury on charges of murder, aggravated assault and deadly conduct in the July 25 death of Garrett Foster in Austin.

Perry, who was stationed at Fort Hood, was working for a ride-sharing company and just dropped off a customer when he turned onto a street filled with people protesting police brutality.

He stopped his car, honked, and seconds later, police said Perry drove his car into the crowd, The Texas Tribune reported.

When the crowd surrounded the car Perry encountered Foster, a 28-year-old Air Force veteran, who was holding an AK-47 rifle. The rifle was legal under Texas open carry laws.

There are conflicting accounts of what unfolded next, but the incident ended with Foster dead of multiple gunshot wounds. Cops said that Perry, who was also legally armed, fatally shot Foster with a handgun before fleeing the area, the Tribune reported.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
jwp475 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Runt isn't going to walk.

It has been an interesting thread. A whole novel could be written with all the pontificating and guessing about shidt that isn't in evidence except in the mind of the typer. Some should read more and write less.........

Wrong he walked without charges being filed

J
jwp475 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Sue me,

I didn't stickup for anyones actions. I simply stuckup for Texas self-defense law, that he did not commit murder and woukd walk which is exactly what happened

You are an idiot because all you can do is call people a pussy.

What a moron

J
jwp475 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by broomd

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/1...nd-offers-some-important-lessons-n482485

Anyone that can watch the first ten seconds of that video with the victim capped 10-12 feet from the shooter and call this 'justified' is nuts,
End of story. Even more worrisome is the line of fire behind the victim, the shooter was lucky to not have killed another.

At the very least manslaughter. This would be murder 2 or 3 in liberal New Jersey.

I wouldn't have shot him unless I knew for sure he was a Biden voter. Lubbock Texas is unlikely to even bring this to trial.
by the way Redstate is BS.

Lubbock doesn’t decide if there is a trial.

Lubbock did decide that there will be no trial

J
jwp475 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
For fugks sake. Can we clarify:

Deceased was divorced from the whore with the cig in the vid
Runt that murdered the guy was still married to the judge at the time.

Was not murder as determined by a grand jury convened by the State Attorney General

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by ribka
I was one that thought he would be charged and had a good chance of conviction. Admit I was wrong and eat crow. Lol He was lucky he was in Texas

Hey, same here.

What a farking disgrace.
If anyone here thinks that this goes beyond the Abbott-appointed swinger judge involved in this, (ex-wife to Carruth) put down the crack-pipe.

Grotesque situation and miscarriage of justice.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Yep.

And they never will.

Just like the COVTARDS.

Man, the covid threads I bumped by quoting Kingston sure slid down the pages of active threads fast......

Kingston was scared to fugking death.

LOL

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 1badf350, 74 invisible), 2,554 guests, and 1,349 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,514
Posts18,509,439
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.