Home
Some dipshit was trying to tell me Biden is not responsible for inflation or high gas prices. His line of schit was that gas and inflation were a problem everywhere. I told him the dollar as the worlds reserve currency affected inflation and currencies every where and the digschit wanted me to explain it to him. So I told him the title of this thread, facebook of course and apparently he reported it and I got a 30 day block! His name is John Rice and he lives in Moscow Missouri. I would like to meet him personally.
You worry about the farcebook???
Just the internet man.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

You miss the point this jackass denied me my freedom of speech with facebook making it possible. And that here in Texas many of us use facebook to plan get togethers and about current fishing trips. Simply an easy way to keep in touch. What I would like to do is bestow some payback on these lowlife leftist POS. It is past time to start showing the leftist scum we are pissed.
FJB
Originally Posted by poboy
FJB

Like that really helps, all he does is snicker and continues to fuq us every way he can. Time to "resist".
Originally Posted by rickt300

You miss the point this jackass denied me my freedom of speech with facebook making it possible. And that here in Texas many of us use facebook to plan get togethers and about current fishing trips. Simply an easy way to keep in touch. What I would like to do is bestow some payback on these lowlife leftist POS. It is past time to start showing the leftist scum we are pissed.

The real point is you don't have "freedom of speech" on a private enterprise like the farcebook.

Never had it when writing letters to the editor of the local newspaper, there's no requirement for them to publish your letter.

Try getting the local news station to cover issues you are concerned about, that they are not. Stand on the corner with a sign, and if they choose not to put you on the news, guess what, there goes your "freedom of speech" on their enterprise.

I'd suggest if farcebook is the only method you have of planning get togethers, you may want to look into text groups or email.

It's not as easy, I know, as I sometimes miss stuff my relatives are "talking" about on the farcebook, but I've also never been banned by the Zuckerberg kid or his minions.
Some dipshit was trying to tell me Biden is not responsible for inflation or high gas prices. His line of schit was that gas and inflation were a problem everywhere. I told him the dollar as the worlds reserve currency affected inflation and currencies every where and the digschit wanted me to explain it to him. So I told him the title of this thread, facebook of course and apparently he reported it and I got a 30 day block! His name is John Rice and he lives in Moscow Missouri. I would like to meet him personally.

That's only about 75 miles from where I live. I imagine there are plenty of libs in that area. Allot of the St. Louis crowd moved out that way to escape the likes of Ferguson.
Private enterprise? That sells our data to the public? You need to get a grip the First Amendment cannot be denied legitimately in the US. Your opinion and weakness are exactly why propaganda has run rampant and the country is going under. If you don't believe in or won't stand up for them your "rights" mean nothing. It is time to bring it to them and we all know it.
I loved the meme that explained that fighting on farcebook is like stepping in dogshit instead of waliking around it....
Originally Posted by Jim1611

That's only about 75 miles from where I live. I imagine there are plenty of libs in that area. Allot of the St. Louis crowd moved out that way to escape the likes of Ferguson.

I may take a detour on my way to North Carolina this summer. Ask him why he thinks his opinion is better than any others and why he feels his fuqqing facebook account means more than mine. That said I would also like to meet some of the facebook ffaggots that render these community standards up close and personal also.
Private enterprise? That sells our data to the public? You need to get a grip the First Amendment cannot be denied legitimately in the US. Your opinion and weakness are exactly why propaganda has run rampant and the country is going under. If you don't believe in or won't stand up for them your "rights" mean nothing. It is time to bring it to them and we all know it.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Last I checked - Facebook, Twitter, your local fish wrap - none of those are "Congress". That's the point. If people understood just what was actually in the constitution instead of what they think is there - we'd not be in this mess.
Beyond that there is a facebook center at 4500 Like Way in Fort Worth. This near alliance. Seems a nice little Fuq facebook meeting at rush hour in their entrances and exits would send a message. Nothing like a traffic jam.
Originally Posted by Teal

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Last I checked - Facebook, Twitter, your local fish wrap - none of those are "Congress". That's the point. If people understood just what was actually in the constitution instead of what they think is there - we'd not be in this mess.

Hey Teal GFY. It is up to us to support our rights, the Constituion was written to restrict government not to have government uphold our rights.

The problem[as I see it] is that congress affords these Co's. cover.

Seems to me that you may have missed the point as well. Find another way to schedule your fishing trips and stop using (financially supporting) the entity that you hate so much. Simple as dirt, if you support your enemy, you're a dumb ass.

Hey Teal GFY. It is up to us to support our rights, the Constituion was written to restrict government not to have government uphold our rights.

You're an idiot who wants to fight people based on someone blocking you on Facebook. Excuse me if I give 2 chits about your "GFY" - you obviously don't understand your own complaint and the point being made.

My right under the 1st amendment is around my ability to address the government - not my fellow man or to provide a platform to my fellow man to say what they want/or not to another fellow man. NO ONE that is restricted by the 1st amendment has violated your 1st amendment rights on Facebook or here or on the news etc.

The fact you can't see that isn't my problem but yours.
Fakebook is a joke.

Meta... as a stock... is down almost half in the last 8 months.

I use the Marketplace for various local stuff... other than that... I just post up Memes from here to explode heads... super easy one click stuff.
Originally Posted by Raeford

How so?

I mean - they have no legal requirement to provide me a platform. If you want to take them over, call them a utility and thus required to do certain things - that's a different conversation than what's on the ground - right now.

You could stand up for your rights by leaving farcebook and taking as many friends and family with you as possible. YOU, yes YOU, are feeding that beast that's stomping on your free speech, not me. So I don't need the mini lecture.

My "opinion and weakness" as you call it, have never supported farcebook, tweeter, instahoochie, or any other regulated PRIVATE enterprise.

PS.............................they can't sell your date to the public, or any other entity............................if YOU don't give them the right to................by using their PRIVATE enterprise.

Sheesh.

What exactly do you mean by "it is time to bring it to them?" Gotta plan?
Originally Posted by m1rifleman
I loved the meme that explained that fighting on farcebook is like stepping in dogshit instead of waliking around it....

BINGO! ^^^^
Originally Posted by RS308MX

What exactly do you mean by "it is time to bring it to them?" Gotta plan?

Amazing and such an easy answer. Protest at their facilities. If the Negros can do a billion or so in damages over another criminal negro why couldn't we peacefully protest by blocking the parking lots of fckbook during rush hour?
Originally Posted by Raeford

Hence government is restricting our rights, something the Constitution says are ours not to be restricted by anyone especially congress or some leftist fuqtard like Zuckerberg. Our Supreme court picks are also a huge issue. Those justices are supposed to rule in favor of the Constitution every time and what do we get lately? This goes directly to question the legitimacy of our government.
Originally Posted by BangPop

Seems to me that you may have missed the point as well. Find another way to schedule your fishing trips and stop using (financially supporting) the entity that you hate so much. Simple as dirt, if you support your enemy, you're a dumb ass.

Lick my balls you dimwitted fuqtard. I can confront my enemy and gain satisfaction from that. You on the other hand can go hide in the plastic schitter until someone says you can come out. Why the hell would you want to give any entity the right to tell you to shut up?

Who was fighting on facebook? "Are you really that dumb or just trolling? Do a search." If you think those are fighting words are you some kind of LGBTQ activist?
I'm not saying he's the dumbest person on here but he better hope that person doesn't die....

Lick my balls you dimwitted fuqtard. I can confront my enemy and gain satisfaction from that. You on the other hand can go hide in the plastic schitter until someone says you can come out. Why the hell would you want to give any entity the right to tell you to shut up?

Did you not give them that right when you agreed to their terms of service? Your use of language is of a level to be expected in a nfl locker room so don't expect white adults to take you seriously.

Please do not drop by my house and phuque me up.grin

mike r

Sorry, but this is lolbertarian twaddle divorced from reality. In sum, your position is that if gov't contracts out oppression, it is OK; but if gov't has direct hires do the oppression, it is not OK.

Facebook & other tech giants, the financiers, the MSM, and many other sectors of our economy & society are in effect the same ruling class with the same interests. They pop in & out of one part of it and then to another. Banker one year, bureaucrat the next, congressional staffer the next, "journalist", then congresscritter.

To put it more simply, Facebook IS gov't, gov't IS Facebook. When Facebook oppresses you, it is gov't oppressing you at one step removed. Google/Amazon/others sell or give our data to gov't and rely on fat gov't contracts to provide services for CIAFBIDODBBQ. They do gov't bidding and gov't does their bidding.
Originally Posted by deadlift_dude

Sorry, but this is lolbertarian twaddle divorced from reality. In sum, your position is that if gov't contracts out oppression, it is OK; but if gov't has direct hires do the oppression, it is not OK.

Facebook & other tech giants, the financiers, the MSM, and many other sectors of our economy & society are in effect the same ruling class with the same interests. They pop in & out of one part of it and then to another. Banker one year, bureaucrat the next, congressional staffer the next, "journalist", then congresscritter.

To put it more simply, Facebook IS gov't, gov't IS Facebook. When Facebook oppresses you, it is gov't oppressing you at one step removed. Google/Amazon/others sell or give our data to gov't and rely on fat gov't contracts to provide services for CIAFBIDODBBQ. They do gov't bidding and gov't does their bidding.

No, just no.

I am not required to use Facebook in any way - either by the .gov or anyone else. I'm not being oppressed if FB says I can't use their platform. There are competing mediums. Oddly enough, I've seen FB censor things that were directly posted from Instagram - another one of their companies. If the .gov was trying to oppress me or anyone else by farming it out - participation would be compulsory. It's not.

They only sell what people WILLINGLY give them and you do so whenever you click "I agree" on the T&C. You're signing up for it. You can't get in line for the pool, jump in and then bitch when you get wet.

Do I like FB/Insta etc? Nope but I also am not going to scream about my 1st amendment rights when I violate the T&C. OP didn't get blocked because of his POV, he likely got blocked for threats of violence - like he's made here. There's a difference with distinction there.
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Did you not give them that right when you agreed to their terms of service? Your use of language is of a level to be expected in a nfl locker room so don't expect white adults to take you seriously.

Please do not drop by my house and phuque me up.grin

mike r

Funny post LV "Are you really that dumb or just trolling? Do a search." is locker room conversation to you? And don't worry the odd character "BangPop" was who the reply was directed at. You appear to be a reasonably decent guy for the "Fire". No I did not agree to [bleep], they didn't give me the option to continue and disagree. Screw them anyway I am not suing them just planning to fuq with them back. When you are pissed do you talk sweet and smile? I don't.

Well said, considering Zuckerberg illegally spent 400 million getting Biden elected one might ask who works for who?
Time to "resist".

It is time to bring it to them and we all know it.

Lol, what's stopping you?

No, just no.

I am not required to use Facebook in any way - either by the .gov or anyone else. I'm not being oppressed if FB says I can't use their platform. There are competing mediums. Oddly enough, I've seen FB censor things that were directly posted from Instagram - another one of their companies. If the .gov was trying to oppress me or anyone else by farming it out - participation would be compulsory. It's not.

They only sell what people WILLINGLY give them and you do so whenever you click "I agree" on the T&C. You're signing up for it. You can't get in line for the pool, jump in and then bitch when you get wet.

Do I like FB/Insta etc? Nope but I also am not going to scream about my 1st amendment rights when I violate the T&C. OP didn't get blocked because of his POV, he likely got blocked for threats of violence - like he's made here. There's a difference with distinction there.

So if the T&C as you put them are unacceptable and they don't give a reasonable option then they are restricting your rights. I get the impression you would not under any circumstance "scream about your rights". What direct threat of violence have I made? "Are you really that dumb or just trolling? Do a search." is not a threat of violence. Wanting to meet the jackass that caused me trouble is not a threat of violence. Get back on your knees. The American Revolution was not fought for the likes of you.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Time to "resist".

It is time to bring it to them and we all know it.

Lol, what's stopping you?

Absolutely nothing, care to join me in Fort Worth at the Facebook data center?

"Are you really that dumb?"

Good question! WHY would you even respond to anything that troll said? It is OBVIOUSLY A LEFT WING TROLL! I imagine it's main source of entertainment is getting conservatives banned.

No, just no.

So if the T&C as you put them are unacceptable and they don't give a reasonable option then they are restricting your rights. I get the impression you would not under any circumstance "scream about your rights". What direct threat of violence have I made? "Are you really that dumb or just trolling? Do a search." is not a threat of violence. Wanting to meet the jackass that caused me trouble is not a threat of violence. Get back on your knees. The American Revolution was not fought for the likes of you.

Sigh - if the T&C are unreasonable - don't agree and don't use the platform. There's no one forcing you to use it.

As far as standing up for rights - I've my DD214, I'm well aware of what I will and will not stand for. How about you? Ever put your life on the line for them? I have.

Your rights are not and have not been impuned by those who are constricted by the 1st amendment. Many other mediums ARE available to you should you bother to use them. Your ability to speak your mind has not been impacted. Your ability to speak your mind on FB - a private company, as per their T&C which YOU agreed to has been temporarily limited. Seems to me either you're not a man of your word (abide by T&C) or you're not really understanding things. Which one do you want to admit to?

I've noticed you haven't included the 24hourcampfire in your rant as they've kicked participants off this forum. No different than FB did to you. Are you ready to "go meet Rick Bin?" Are you mad and pissed at him?
"Well said, considering Zuckerberg illegally spent 400 million getting Biden elected one might ask who works for who?"

IMHO this^^^^ is an even BIGGER issue.

grin grin It really sucks to be you. You're so ate up with Facebook putting you in a corner you can't see the magnatude of your addiction to the platform. I'm sure 'You'll show them who's boss.' Meanwhile their cash register keeps ringing up the dollars from people just like you who hate them. Here's a fugging clue, Stop paying those left wing bastards to stick it up your ass.

grin grin It really sucks to be you. You're so ate up with Facebook putting you in a corner you can't see the magnatude of your addiction to the platform. I'm sure 'You'll show them whose boss.' Meanwhile their cash register keeps ringing up the dollars from people just like you who hate them. Here's a fugging clue, Stop paying those left wing bastards to stick it up your ass.

He's literally pissed that he's not allowed to use something he hates.
If you are going to use FB, you should have at least two accounts. I am in FB jail as we speak for “violating community standards”. Still able to get at least one liberal head to explode every day. It’s a game.

grin grin It really sucks to be you. You're so ate up with Facebook putting you in a corner you can't see the magnatude of your addiction to the platform. I'm sure 'You'll show them whose boss.' Meanwhile their cash register keeps ringing up the dollars from people just like you who hate them. Here's a fugging clue, Stop paying those left wing bastards to stick it up your ass.

He's literally pissed that he's not allowed to use something he hates.

Amazeballs, eh? crazy

BINGO! ^^^^

Yep that sums it up

Pretty well said IMO.

I have no use for FB but they worked to be given “platform”status from Congress so that they cannot be sued for slander under the guise that they’re a platform equally open to all without political bias rather than FB being its own content producer or editor. It’s supposed to be legally a non bias platform. That’s something that they clearly are not.

There’s also the fact that they should be regulated as a public utility or at least a monopoly. They’re will never be 100 FB’s. The whole concept of it working is that nearly all are on it. A lot of smaller businesses use FB as their website and most GOVERNMENT agencies have a FB page. It’s not a whole lot different than if the few cellphone companies today restricted them to no conservatives.

More to your exact point we’re living in a country today with a billionaire ruling class that buy and pay for our politicians from the top down. Nationally on nearly every major issue our politicians mirror Big Business, Big Tech, Hollywood, Corporate Mainstream Media on nearly every major issue because they’re bough and paid for by them. Who thinks Biden had as much control and influence getting himself elected as Google, MSM, and FB did?

Originally Posted by efw

BINGO! ^^^^

Yep that sums it up

This place is way mo' funner than farcebook anyway.
If facebook was a Christian owned bakery and the OP was a homo wanting a wedding cake, we might see a little less talk and a lot more action grin

Bakery didn’t have a terms and conditions block to check on their business profile

Just stop using Facebook, your not stable enough for their rules
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Fakebook is a joke.

Meta... as a stock... is down almost half in the last 8 months.

I use the Marketplace for various local stuff... other than that... I just post up Memes from here to explode heads... super easy one click stuff.

Same here
I'm not saying he's the dumbest person on here but he better hope that person doesn't die....

It's a toss up.
Originally Posted by slumlord
If facebook was a Christian owned bakery and the OP was a homo wanting a wedding cake, we might see a little less talk and a lot more action grin

Bakery didn’t have a terms and conditions block to check on their business profile

Would farcebook even let you use "slumlord" as a handle...............or is that too offensive and triggering to some folks?
More LOLbertarian pap.

Oh, yes, hte old, "build your own facebook/domain name service/internet backbone" argument. Where have you been the last 10 years?

Facebook, Twitter, et al ARE the public square. Barring its use is akin to barring folk the use of the banking system, the roadways, and the postal service.

There need be no compulsion any more thna a school of fish needs compulsion. Govt/Facebook/BigCorp are one and hte same with the same interests.

Read up on "contracts of adhesion." Back when we used to have rule of law, contracts of adhesion were regularly voided and rled unenforceable. But, like antitrust law, Faceborgians, congresscritters and others inthe ruling class have conveniently let the concept of contract of adhesion die.

[david_attenborough_voice]"And here we see the libertarian in its natural habitat, the sidelines, engaging in its prefered behavior of picking nits while one of its felows is being gutted by ruling class predators.[/david_attenborough_voice]
The pos was just baiting you, buddy. He had the whole communist Network behind them.
Fully grown men still using Facebook.......
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Fully grown men still using Facebook.......

Dude... Thay gots mini-evcavators of $89.89

QUALITY EQUIPMENT ON FAKEBOOK MARKETPLACE
Originally Posted by Jim1611

I may take a detour on my way to North Carolina this summer. Ask him why he thinks his opinion is better than any others and why he feels his fuqqing facebook account means more than mine. That said I would also like to meet some of the facebook ffaggots that render these community standards up close and personal also.

If you're going to be that far north let me know. You'll be driving and I don't drink so maybe some coffee for a stop would be a good idea.

Here's an excellent article that makes the point that the federal government is using private business to extend it's reach and control things as they see fit. Facebook is a prime example. https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/what-is-the-great-reset/
They're using our own Constitution and Bill of Rights against us all the while we are operating within it's restraints. We are also operating in a moral and decent manner. They are taking advantage of that. I feel your disgust for it all and many times feel the only remedy is to kill every single last one of the communist pukes but so far my decency and morals are getting in the way. Like many others.
Most of the comments left here are indicative of just how fugking stupid most American men have become.

Shortsighted fugking idiots.

You miss the point this jackass denied me my freedom of speech with facebook making it possible.

Seriously? Did you ever take a civics class? No private citizen is under any obligation to give you any sort of "freedom of speech." Have you ever taken the time to read the Constitution? Do you know why they put the Bill of Rights into it? You seem pretty thin skinned. Get over it.

He set you up for a fall. No matter what you said he was going to complain. If we could do the research I'd bet we find his name all over 30 day facebook suspensions as being the complaining person. Just another low life scum bag who is using the system as his own personal power and control over conservatives.

kwg
Originally Posted by deflave
Most of the comments left here are indicative of just how fugking stupid most American men have become.

Shortsighted fugking idiots.

My, that is terse. There seems to be a surfeit of angst around here lately.

mike r
getting mad and arguing on facebook is about as smart as boxing with a concrete statue
The op must have sobered up
Originally Posted by blanket
The op must have sobered up

Marching on FB headquarters right now???
How have I managed to survive without Spacebook, Myface or the Twit thing?
Originally Posted by kwg020

He set you up for a fall. No matter what you said he was going to complain. If we could do the research I'd bet we find his name all over 30 day facebook suspensions as being the complaining person. Just another low life scum bag who is using the system as his own personal power and control over conservatives.

kwg

This.
Never been on it. Never will be.

Dont tell the Pukes at FB they denied you ur 1A.

Thats their purpose but dont let them know u know it.

What are you doing to stand up for your rights and push against the facebook?

Supporting them?

It does seem like the folks that bitch the loudest against the facebook, support the facebook.
© 24hourcampfire