Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by rickt300
Private enterprise? That sells our data to the public? You need to get a grip the First Amendment cannot be denied legitimately in the US. Your opinion and weakness are exactly why propaganda has run rampant and the country is going under. If you don't believe in or won't stand up for them your "rights" mean nothing. It is time to bring it to them and we all know it.

What exactly do you mean by "it is time to bring it to them?" Gotta plan?

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by m1rifleman
I loved the meme that explained that fighting on farcebook is like stepping in dogshit instead of waliking around it....

BINGO! ^^^^

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by RS308MX
Private enterprise? That sells our data to the public? You need to get a grip the First Amendment cannot be denied legitimately in the US. Your opinion and weakness are exactly why propaganda has run rampant and the country is going under. If you don't believe in or won't stand up for them your "rights" mean nothing. It is time to bring it to them and we all know it.

What exactly do you mean by "it is time to bring it to them?" Gotta plan?

Amazing and such an easy answer. Protest at their facilities. If the Negros can do a billion or so in damages over another criminal negro why couldn't we peacefully protest by blocking the parking lots of fckbook during rush hour?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Teal

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Last I checked - Facebook, Twitter, your local fish wrap - none of those are "Congress". That's the point. If people understood just what was actually in the constitution instead of what they think is there - we'd not be in this mess.

The problem[as I see it] is that congress affords these Co's. cover.

Hence government is restricting our rights, something the Constitution says are ours not to be restricted by anyone especially congress or some leftist fuqtard like Zuckerberg. Our Supreme court picks are also a huge issue. Those justices are supposed to rule in favor of the Constitution every time and what do we get lately? This goes directly to question the legitimacy of our government.

Last edited by rickt300; 04/04/22.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by BangPop
Originally Posted by Valsdad
You worry about the farcebook???

You miss the point this jackass denied me my freedom of speech with facebook making it possible. And that here in Texas many of us use facebook to plan get togethers and about current fishing trips. Simply an easy way to keep in touch. What I would like to do is bestow some payback on these lowlife leftist POS. It is past time to start showing the leftist scum we are pissed.

Seems to me that you may have missed the point as well. Find another way to schedule your fishing trips and stop using (financially supporting) the entity that you hate so much. Simple as dirt, if you support your enemy, you're a dumb ass.

Lick my balls you dimwitted fuqtard. I can confront my enemy and gain satisfaction from that. You on the other hand can go hide in the plastic schitter until someone says you can come out. Why the hell would you want to give any entity the right to tell you to shut up?

Dog I rescued in January

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by m1rifleman
I loved the meme that explained that fighting on farcebook is like stepping in dogshit instead of waliking around it....

Who was fighting on facebook? "Are you really that dumb or just trolling? Do a search." If you think those are fighting words are you some kind of LGBTQ activist?

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm not saying he's the dumbest person on here but he better hope that person doesn't die....

Me

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L

You miss the point this jackass denied me my freedom of speech with facebook making it possible. And that here in Texas many of us use facebook to plan get togethers and about current fishing trips. Simply an easy way to keep in touch. What I would like to do is bestow some payback on these lowlife leftist POS. It is past time to start showing the leftist scum we are pissed.

Seems to me that you may have missed the point as well. Find another way to schedule your fishing trips and stop using (financially supporting) the entity that you hate so much. Simple as dirt, if you support your enemy, you're a dumb ass.

Lick my balls you dimwitted fuqtard. I can confront my enemy and gain satisfaction from that. You on the other hand can go hide in the plastic schitter until someone says you can come out. Why the hell would you want to give any entity the right to tell you to shut up?

Did you not give them that right when you agreed to their terms of service? Your use of language is of a level to be expected in a nfl locker room so don't expect white adults to take you seriously.

Please do not drop by my house and phuque me up.grin

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Last I checked - Facebook, Twitter, your local fish wrap - none of those are "Congress". That's the point. If people understood just what was actually in the constitution instead of what they think is there - we'd not be in this mess.

Sorry, but this is lolbertarian twaddle divorced from reality. In sum, your position is that if gov't contracts out oppression, it is OK; but if gov't has direct hires do the oppression, it is not OK.

Facebook & other tech giants, the financiers, the MSM, and many other sectors of our economy & society are in effect the same ruling class with the same interests. They pop in & out of one part of it and then to another. Banker one year, bureaucrat the next, congressional staffer the next, "journalist", then congresscritter.

To put it more simply, Facebook IS gov't, gov't IS Facebook. When Facebook oppresses you, it is gov't oppressing you at one step removed. Google/Amazon/others sell or give our data to gov't and rely on fat gov't contracts to provide services for CIAFBIDODBBQ. They do gov't bidding and gov't does their bidding.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deadlift_dude

Sorry, but this is lolbertarian twaddle divorced from reality. In sum, your position is that if gov't contracts out oppression, it is OK; but if gov't has direct hires do the oppression, it is not OK.

Facebook & other tech giants, the financiers, the MSM, and many other sectors of our economy & society are in effect the same ruling class with the same interests. They pop in & out of one part of it and then to another. Banker one year, bureaucrat the next, congressional staffer the next, "journalist", then congresscritter.

To put it more simply, Facebook IS gov't, gov't IS Facebook. When Facebook oppresses you, it is gov't oppressing you at one step removed. Google/Amazon/others sell or give our data to gov't and rely on fat gov't contracts to provide services for CIAFBIDODBBQ. They do gov't bidding and gov't does their bidding.

No, just no.

I am not required to use Facebook in any way - either by the .gov or anyone else. I'm not being oppressed if FB says I can't use their platform. There are competing mediums. Oddly enough, I've seen FB censor things that were directly posted from Instagram - another one of their companies. If the .gov was trying to oppress me or anyone else by farming it out - participation would be compulsory. It's not.

They only sell what people WILLINGLY give them and you do so whenever you click "I agree" on the T&C. You're signing up for it. You can't get in line for the pool, jump in and then bitch when you get wet.

Do I like FB/Insta etc? Nope but I also am not going to scream about my 1st amendment rights when I violate the T&C. OP didn't get blocked because of his POV, he likely got blocked for threats of violence - like he's made here. There's a difference with distinction there.

Me

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Did you not give them that right when you agreed to their terms of service? Your use of language is of a level to be expected in a nfl locker room so don't expect white adults to take you seriously.

Please do not drop by my house and phuque me up.grin

mike r

Funny post LV "Are you really that dumb or just trolling? Do a search." is locker room conversation to you? And don't worry the odd character "BangPop" was who the reply was directed at. You appear to be a reasonably decent guy for the "Fire". No I did not agree to [bleep], they didn't give me the option to continue and disagree. Screw them anyway I am not suing them just planning to fuq with them back. When you are pissed do you talk sweet and smile? I don't.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

Well said, considering Zuckerberg illegally spent 400 million getting Biden elected one might ask who works for who?

Last edited by rickt300; 04/04/22.

Dog I rescued in January

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Time to "resist".

It is time to bring it to them and we all know it.

Lol, what's stopping you?

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

No, just no.

I am not required to use Facebook in any way - either by the .gov or anyone else. I'm not being oppressed if FB says I can't use their platform. There are competing mediums. Oddly enough, I've seen FB censor things that were directly posted from Instagram - another one of their companies. If the .gov was trying to oppress me or anyone else by farming it out - participation would be compulsory. It's not.

They only sell what people WILLINGLY give them and you do so whenever you click "I agree" on the T&C. You're signing up for it. You can't get in line for the pool, jump in and then bitch when you get wet.

Do I like FB/Insta etc? Nope but I also am not going to scream about my 1st amendment rights when I violate the T&C. OP didn't get blocked because of his POV, he likely got blocked for threats of violence - like he's made here. There's a difference with distinction there.

So if the T&C as you put them are unacceptable and they don't give a reasonable option then they are restricting your rights. I get the impression you would not under any circumstance "scream about your rights". What direct threat of violence have I made? "Are you really that dumb or just trolling? Do a search." is not a threat of violence. Wanting to meet the jackass that caused me trouble is not a threat of violence. Get back on your knees. The American Revolution was not fought for the likes of you.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Time to "resist".

It is time to bring it to them and we all know it.

Lol, what's stopping you?

Absolutely nothing, care to join me in Fort Worth at the Facebook data center?

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Some dipshit was trying to tell me Biden is not responsible for inflation or high gas prices. His line of schit was that gas and inflation were a problem everywhere. I told him the dollar as the worlds reserve currency affected inflation and currencies every where and the digschit wanted me to explain it to him. So I told him the title of this thread, facebook of course and apparently he reported it and I got a 30 day block! His name is John Rice and he lives in Moscow Missouri. I would like to meet him personally.

"Are you really that dumb?"

Good question! WHY would you even respond to anything that troll said? It is OBVIOUSLY A LEFT WING TROLL! I imagine it's main source of entertainment is getting conservatives banned.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

No, just no.

So if the T&C as you put them are unacceptable and they don't give a reasonable option then they are restricting your rights. I get the impression you would not under any circumstance "scream about your rights". What direct threat of violence have I made? "Are you really that dumb or just trolling? Do a search." is not a threat of violence. Wanting to meet the jackass that caused me trouble is not a threat of violence. Get back on your knees. The American Revolution was not fought for the likes of you.

Sigh - if the T&C are unreasonable - don't agree and don't use the platform. There's no one forcing you to use it.

As far as standing up for rights - I've my DD214, I'm well aware of what I will and will not stand for. How about you? Ever put your life on the line for them? I have.

Your rights are not and have not been impuned by those who are constricted by the 1st amendment. Many other mediums ARE available to you should you bother to use them. Your ability to speak your mind has not been impacted. Your ability to speak your mind on FB - a private company, as per their T&C which YOU agreed to has been temporarily limited. Seems to me either you're not a man of your word (abide by T&C) or you're not really understanding things. Which one do you want to admit to?

I've noticed you haven't included the 24hourcampfire in your rant as they've kicked participants off this forum. No different than FB did to you. Are you ready to "go meet Rick Bin?" Are you mad and pissed at him?

Me

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"Well said, considering Zuckerberg illegally spent 400 million getting Biden elected one might ask who works for who?"

IMHO this^^^^ is an even BIGGER issue.

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

grin grin It really sucks to be you. You're so ate up with Facebook putting you in a corner you can't see the magnatude of your addiction to the platform. I'm sure 'You'll show them who's boss.' Meanwhile their cash register keeps ringing up the dollars from people just like you who hate them. Here's a fugging clue, Stop paying those left wing bastards to stick it up your ass.

Last edited by BangPop; 04/04/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

grin grin It really sucks to be you. You're so ate up with Facebook putting you in a corner you can't see the magnatude of your addiction to the platform. I'm sure 'You'll show them whose boss.' Meanwhile their cash register keeps ringing up the dollars from people just like you who hate them. Here's a fugging clue, Stop paying those left wing bastards to stick it up your ass.

He's literally pissed that he's not allowed to use something he hates.

Me

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

678 members (160user, 204guy, 16penny, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 64 invisible), 2,290 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,842
Posts18,496,856
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.