Here:
https://dinesh.locals.com/?showPosts=1
Posted By: granitestate1 Re: 2000 Mules - 05/08/22
Thanks Bookmarked it for later.
Posted By: high_country_ Re: 2000 Mules - 05/08/22
I was just coming to share this.

Great work. Prepare to be pissed.
Posted By: jordan555 Re: 2000 Mules - 05/08/22
Thanks for the link. Watched it twice. Ihope people watch this fast because I think the swamp will get this off before people see it. Im sure SA Charlie has already reported it to his butt buddies Lol. Normal American either side will be upset.
Posted By: rainshot Re: 2000 Mules - 05/08/22
There has been so much actual fraud proven that it's laughable that anyone could possibly deny it but they do. They will fight to their last breath to win at any cost. We need prosecutions and actual punishment not only of the mules and low grade people but the big players that planned and perpetrated this crime.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: 2000 Mules - 05/08/22
Originally Posted by rainshot
There has been so much actual fraud proven that it's laughable that anyone could possibly deny it but they do. They will fight to their last breath to win at any cost. We need prosecutions and actual punishment not only of the mules and low grade people but the big players that planned and perpetrated this crime.

Yep. Traitorous Bastards need to swing ! 😡
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: 2000 Mules - 05/08/22
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by rainshot

Yep. Traitorous Bastards need to swing ! 😡

So, when do we start?
Posted By: g5m Re: 2000 Mules - 05/08/22
tag
Posted By: MAC Re: 2000 Mules - 05/08/22
Just watched it. If it does not make you stop and think then you're a blithering idiot.
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: 2000 Mules - 05/08/22
The left isn’t worried that they’ve been caught
Because, there won’t be any repercussions
Posted By: 280Rem1 Re: 2000 Mules - 05/08/22
Undoubtedly much of Zuckerberg's and Soro's $$$ went to pay off politicians and judges.
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: 2000 Mules - 05/08/22
Nah , MFers been in their pocket a long time , just progressing the agenda .
Kenneth
Posted By: Mathsr Re: 2000 Mules - 05/08/22
Tag
Posted By: strikeu Re: 2000 Mules - 05/08/22
watched it. the one on bitchute is the entire thig. couldn't get the other site to load.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: 2000 Mules - 05/09/22
Think you need to subscribe for it to be free on locals..
Wouldn't it be great to get it playing on gas station pump video screens?
Posted By: jordan555 Re: 2000 Mules - 05/09/22
I would like to see just one network play this. But we all know that’s not going to happen. Thanks for sharing the link. I just hope everyone who watches shares With as many people they can. Maybe then the chatter will grow to make something happen
Posted By: hatari Re: 2000 Mules - 05/09/22
HBO/Netflix etc. will show "Bowling for Columbine" continuously but won't touch this with a 10 foot pole. Sux.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: 2000 Mules - 05/09/22
Originally Posted by hatari
HBO/Netflix etc. will show "Bowling for Columbine" continuously but would touch this with a 10 foot pole. Sux.

Netflix = The Obama Channel.
Posted By: ready_on_the_right Re: 2000 Mules - 05/09/22
Next the techies are going to release all of the addresses and names of the stash houses, bye bye Stacey Abrams laugh
Posted By: gregintenn Re: 2000 Mules - 05/09/22
We all pretty much knew this already. The real question is who’s going to do anything about it?
https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/202...ripcord-and-release-all-the-data-n561949
Originally Posted by gregintenn
We all pretty much knew this already. The real question is who’s going to do anything about it?

I agree, but now we have something they can't deny!

So We The People have to get them on record.....
Posted By: rickt300 Re: 2000 Mules - 05/09/22
Zuckerberg would be the easiest to annoy. Any of his Facebook hubs around rush hour could be a lot of fun.
From Bioclandestine (banned for simply asking about the biolabs)
The mere fact that there were organizations scattered in liberal cities in swing states, and were slowly distributing ballots, over the course of months, via mules they paid per ballot, CONFIRMS that a higher entity was facilitating this entire scheme. It CONFIRMS that there were coordinated efforts to subvert and distort the outcome of the election.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: 2000 Mules - 05/09/22
The mainstream media is going to avoid this issue like the plague. We will be lucky to get any traction at all as long as nancy and chucky are in control of the DNC and anyone who agrees with the DNC. I'm sure they checked in with hillary clintoon to get their marching orders.

kwg
Posted By: 5sdad Re: 2000 Mules - 05/09/22
I don't do links, so I haven't read it. Are these 2000 mules for Sister Sarah?
Posted By: ol_mike Re: 2000 Mules - 05/09/22
Originally Posted by 5sdad

I clicked on the link, my laptop exploded and knocked all of my front teeth out, so I don't blame you for never clicking on a link. Very dangerous

After 2000 Mules Premiere, True the Vote Promises to 'Pull the Ripcord' and Release ALL the Data
By Jennifer Van Laar | May 09, 2022 4:27 AM ET

A woman deposits ballots at a drop box in Fulton County, GA. CREDIT: True the Vote, 2000 Mules/Screenshot
Dinesh D’Souza’s new film, “2000 Mules,” which, according to Politifact, “suggests a nefarious conspiracy in which so-called ‘mules’ submitted ballots en masse,” as part of a ballot harvesting operation in six swing states in numbers large enough to have determined the outcome in that state and, therefore, the nation, premiered Wednesday at Mar-a-Lago.

The film’s findings are based a review of more than 4 million minutes of ballot drop box surveillance film obtained via public records requests and analysis of a large trove of cell phone geotracking data. True the Vote, a nonprofit organization focused on election integrity issues, obtained the data and retained an investigator, Gregg Phillips, to oversee the analysis. Likely knowing that the fact checkers were going to be out in force immediately to attack the credibility of the film and the data presented therein, Engelbrecht set up a plan to have investigator Phillips perform a massive data dump they’ve code-named “ripcord” so all of the information True the Vote has will be publicly accessible.

Ahh, transparency. What’s not to love?

Engelbrecht announced the plan in a video posted to the group’s Instagram page.

The video portrays a staged conversation between Engelbrecht and Phillips (which ostensibly would have taken place after the film’s release) in which Phillips asked her what she wants to do. Engelbrecht said:

Release it all. The video, the data, all of it. Make it all public. The world needs to see this.

Phillips tells Engelbrecht that “we’ve already built a plan,” then Engelbrecht asked how long it was going to take. Phillips replies:

Give me a few weeks. I’m leaving right now. Wait for my mark.

Engelbrecht replies:

And then we will pull the ripcord.

“All of it” presumably includes the names and addresses of the 501(c)(3) nonprofits the group labeled as “stash houses” in the film. According to True the Vote’s investigation, these nonprofit organizations served as a place for ballots to be stashed after they were collected from voters, and a base from which “mules” were assigned to deliver ballots to the ballot collection boxes at various times and in quantities that wouldn’t cause alarm when reported on the drop box’s chain of custody reports – and, they were the organizations through which the “mules” were paid per ballot delivered to the drop boxes. Engelbrecht says that “mules” were paid around $10 per ballot but that for the Georgia Senate runoff that price was higher.

The group also spoke to multiple “whistleblowers,” one of whom was an election observer who contracted with the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) during the Georgia Senate runoff and observed what looked to him to be ballot harvesting occurring and reported such to the NRSC. He claimed that the NRSC did nothing about the report. Presumably, the “ripcord” data would have more information about that informant’s claim, as well as the others.

As the New York Times has reported, geotracking data from smartphones is highly specific and is used by law enforcement for “pattern-of-life” analysis. If the data in the “ripcord” data dump contains geotracking data showing things like one person going to 10, 20, or 30 ballot drop boxes during one election and placing three or five or more ballots in each drop box, that would definitely put to rest the Associated Press and PolitiFact’s laughable contention in their “debunking” articles that the videos True the Vote obtained only showed people legally returning five or six ballots for family members.

While True the Vote’s video says we’ll have to wait “a few weeks” for the data to be released, it wouldn’t be surprising if it’s released much sooner. Let’s do this.

(EDITOR’S NOTE: Salem Media Corporation, RedState’s parent corporation, provided funding for “2000 Mules.”)

Jennifer Van Laar
Jennifer Van Laar, RedState's Managing Editor, is an unapologetic California conservative, sports fanatic, mom of three boys, and Gramie to a perfect little girl. She's also the co-host of Sounds Right With Jen and Scott, and joins The Don Dix Show on Salem Radio Network's AM 590 The Answer every Thursday for "Spill The Tea Thursday." Jennifer holds a bachelor's degree from Boston University, and prior to entering the journalism field in 2014, she worked as a court stenographer for nearly 20 years, serving as the official court reporter for more than two dozen first-degree murder cases in North Carolina. Follow her work on Facebook and Twitter. Story tips: [email protected].
Originally Posted by 5sdad

If it was/is a bad link, someone would say so, not to mention you should have some form of anti-virus running anyway...
Posted By: Steve Re: 2000 Mules - 05/09/22
Watched it last night. Certainly makes a case. Like to see the raw data.
Posted By: 700LH Re: 2000 Mules - 05/09/22
Good info that perhaps could have been presented better in a 1/2 hour program
Posted By: WayneShaw Re: 2000 Mules - 05/09/22
I watched it here:
https://ugetube.com/watch/ElnLVOFcSCUaC4J

What I would have liked to have seen was some examples of the law suites that were flatly dismissed, the evidence presented, and whether similar evidence was successful before in court. I was astonished that court after court just turned their backs. Can't those judges be held accountable?
Posted By: ol_mike Re: 2000 Mules - 05/09/22
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
I watched it here:

What I would have liked to have seen was some examples of the law suites that were flatly dismissed, the evidence presented, and whether similar evidence was successful before in court. I was astonished that court after court just turned their backs. Can't those judges be held accountable?

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Plus Dominion info, why is it not mentioned?
I remember the guy who invented QR codes and other tech pro's proving Dominion could be used to cheat? So why has this gone quiet?
The Dominion and running the same batches of ballots multiple times are separate issues. This was about Mules...

If we ever get to the totality of the cheating Joe probably lost every State....

If you will remember nobody wanted him the "real" nominee in a legit primary would have been Bernie
Posted By: jaguartx Re: 2000 Mules - 05/09/22
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
I watched it here:

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Plus Dominion info, why is it not mentioned?
I remember the guy who invented QR codes and other tech pro's proving Dominion could be used to cheat? So why has this gone quiet?

Uh, because those in the DOJ and Judicial System have been put in position by the Bolshevik Neonazis and well paid OR they have been honeypotted and blackmailed OR they dont want to wake up dead or start their car and blow up as did Gov Kemps daughters fiance or they dont want a kid or grandkid disappearing.

IOW, they dont want to make the same mistake JFK did.

Remember after Trump took office and the MSM came out with the Fake News that Chyna had successfully hacked the US Navy computer system?

Any group who takes presidents out intends to win by any means possible.

Remember the Whidbey Island Naval Station rocket release people recorded on their cell phones and the following investigation officially saying it was a helicopter shining a strong spotlight?

Can you say CYA.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: 2000 Mules - 05/09/22
HOLY SMOKES! I don't know how this can be refuted. Our job is to pass this around EVERYWHERE we can. Call your congress rats and insist they do something, ANYTHING. Don't kid yourself, they care how many people know.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: 2000 Mules - 05/09/22
Donate to True the Vote.
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: 2000 Mules - 05/10/22
I just watched. We are officially a third world dictatorship when we can't have fair elections.
Posted By: TnBigBore Re: 2000 Mules - 05/10/22
Pretty compelling case made. It would be nice if everyone watched this. Unfortunately everyone is divided into camps now and only one camp will see it.
Posted By: erikj Re: 2000 Mules - 05/10/22
Where’s the Mueller investigation?
Lol
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: 2000 Mules - 05/10/22
Thanks for the link. I've watched the movie twice. The facts are there but it's a safe bet to say the FBI will ignore every part of it. At most they may charge a couple of mules. Get enough mules rounded up and they will give you the people at the top. This goes all the way to the top. Hundreds of people should end up in prison for the rest of their lives.
Posted By: ready_on_the_right Re: 2000 Mules - 05/10/22
The State Agencies need to prosecute these people
Posted By: rickt300 Re: 2000 Mules - 05/10/22
Originally Posted by 700LH

Well lefty are you convinced your hero was installed and not elected?
Posted By: Featherweight6555 Re: 2000 Mules - 05/10/22
As obvious as the steal was, even with this and more concrete proof, the sad fact of the matter is as long as the demoncraps are in control and with the rinos having their back, along with the MSM, not a damn thing will come of it.
For true change to happen in the Good Ol' USA some things are going to have to take a serious turn to the right. We are way past a lot of solutions that would be "civil". With that said I TRULY hope that the country does not have to go down that road.
The other side has shown that they have no qualms with "whatever means" neccsary to get their way. Just look back at the summer of love and peaceful protest. Just look at them breaking into churches during services and disrupting worshiping Our Lord and Savior.
Protesting @ Judges homes with nary a care in the world although it is illegal under US Law. They know nothing in the form of punishment will come of it.
Stupid ininformed voters, jackoffs coming out of college with mashed potatoes for brains and a worthless degree. Huge debt, supply chain issues, skyrocketing inflation, a right wing party that has no backbone. Its almost like they are scared to win. They are not, they are part of the problem. Meanwhile our opponents on the left are as brutal as Stalin.
A lot of people with a severe case of apathy for the whole situation. Or have to work and provide for a family. They have no time to go protest in the middle of the week ,they have a family to feed and cloth.
I believe OL' Mike alludes to this theory. It is not without merit.

The other side will cheat like never before come Nov. . The 2020 election did nothing but embolden them.

I believe it was Thomas Jefferson who said " The tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of tyrants from time to time".

I believe the Paul Revere moment for our time in history may be approaching.
Posted By: erikj Re: 2000 Mules - 05/10/22
Correct me, but I believe the Republicans had control of all three branches when Mueller started. Barr covered up election fraud 2020, under Trump. We’re at odds with the swamp.
Posted By: 700LH Re: 2000 Mules - 05/10/22
Originally Posted by rickt300

Sad that your so daft.

You appear to be like the cop that follows me around like a little puppy dog saying elementary school putdowns..... laffin
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: 2000 Mules - 05/10/22
Tag for later
Posted By: Featherweight6555 Re: 2000 Mules - 05/10/22
Originally Posted by erikj
Correct me, but I believe the Republicans had control of all three branches when Mueller started. Barr covered up election fraud 2020, under Trump. We’re at odds with the swamp.

Mueller couldn't find his ass if he was holding his scrotum. Just another swamp creature.

Sad that your so daft.

You appear to be like the cop that follows me around like a little puppy dog saying elementary school putdowns..... laffin

Sounds like a dodge to me, well?
Posted By: deadlift_dude Re: 2000 Mules - 05/10/22
I will not watch or support anything that D'nesh D'sousa has a hand in. DD is a lying, stinking POS with no integrity.

He smeared his betters and lied about stealing their ideas. DD is dogsh!t you'd scrape off your shoe in disgust.

https://vdare.com/letters/jared-taylor-remembers-dinesh-d-souza-s-1995-smear
Many thanks to Steve Sailer for reminding readers of Dinesh D'Souza's failure to credit me for many of the ideas in D'Souza's 1995 book, The End of Racism. It is the sort of thing that would be unseemly and unconvincing for me to write, but rings very pleasantly coming from someone else.

D'Souza actually went to comical lengths to cover any intellectual tracks that might lead to your servant. He simply had to cite an article I wrote for National Review (!!) about crime rates because, try as he might, he could find no one else who had ever made quite the same point. [May 16, 1994] In his citation, however, he violated his own bibliographic rules and failed to include the article's author. He could not stand to mention my name even in a footnote.

Whence this horror? D'Souza could not even admit he had cited one of my articles because he had decided to set me up in his book as Exhibit A in a gallery of "white racists". He hoped to deflect the accusations of "racism" that were bound to come his way for writing a book that suggested—three years after mine did—that white oppression might not entirely account for the unfortunate state of blacks. It's a contemptible tactic I have seen a hundred times: Someone who has edged off the reservation points to someone who has gone rather deeper into forbidden territory and shouts "racist, racist," in the hope that the left will go baying after the real dissident, leaving the fake one unscathed.

As it happened, I saw the book before it went to press. By some feat of wizardry a friend got hold of a copy of the galleys and showed it to me. I discovered something then that I have since found to be dismally common. When people set out seriously to smear people like me or Peter Brimelow or Steve Sailer or Phil Rushton or Sam Francis or John Derbyshire (or anyone in the VDARE.com archive) they have very heavy going because what we write is so obviously true.

What to do? Just like the SPLC, D'Souza made up things to attack. The whole sorry story of his lies and distortions is told here [The 'Tainted' Sources of The End of Racism | A contemptible streak of dishonesty runs through this book. by Jared Taylor, American Renaissance November 1995] in the wounded tones of a man who was young and naĂŻve, and knew no better than to expect a fellow writer to be honest.

D'Souza got his comeuppance, however. His attempt to caricature me and others was such a childish fabrication, we had only to call it to the attention of his editor, who promptly ordered the entire first print run of the book destroyed, while D'Souza scrambled to make corrections. I still have my copy of the galleys, as proof of the rubbish he tried to peddle.

Steve Sailer tells us that D'Souza is still up to his old tricks of filching people's ideas without attribution. Bad habits die hard, it seems, and they go back a long way.

I bet you will never guess who, in his days as a student journalist, managed such a scandalous mix of fiction and non-fiction that he earned the nick-name Distort D'Newsa.
Originally Posted by deadlift_dude
I will not watch or support anything that D'nesh D'sousa has a hand in. DD is a lying, stinking POS with no integrity.

He smeared his betters and lied about stealing their ideas. DD is dogsh!t you'd scrape off your shoe in disgust.

Many thanks to Steve Sailer for reminding readers of Dinesh D'Souza's failure to credit me for many of the ideas in D'Souza's 1995 book, The End of Racism. It is the sort of thing that would be unseemly and unconvincing for me to write, but rings very pleasantly coming from someone else.

D'Souza actually went to comical lengths to cover any intellectual tracks that might lead to your servant. He simply had to cite an article I wrote for National Review (!!) about crime rates because, try as he might, he could find no one else who had ever made quite the same point. [May 16, 1994] In his citation, however, he violated his own bibliographic rules and failed to include the article's author. He could not stand to mention my name even in a footnote.

Whence this horror? D'Souza could not even admit he had cited one of my articles because he had decided to set me up in his book as Exhibit A in a gallery of "white racists". He hoped to deflect the accusations of "racism" that were bound to come his way for writing a book that suggested—three years after mine did—that white oppression might not entirely account for the unfortunate state of blacks. It's a contemptible tactic I have seen a hundred times: Someone who has edged off the reservation points to someone who has gone rather deeper into forbidden territory and shouts "racist, racist," in the hope that the left will go baying after the real dissident, leaving the fake one unscathed.

As it happened, I saw the book before it went to press. By some feat of wizardry a friend got hold of a copy of the galleys and showed it to me. I discovered something then that I have since found to be dismally common. When people set out seriously to smear people like me or Peter Brimelow or Steve Sailer or Phil Rushton or Sam Francis or John Derbyshire (or anyone in the VDARE.com archive) they have very heavy going because what we write is so obviously true.

What to do? Just like the SPLC, D'Souza made up things to attack. The whole sorry story of his lies and distortions is told here [The 'Tainted' Sources of The End of Racism | A contemptible streak of dishonesty runs through this book. by Jared Taylor, American Renaissance November 1995] in the wounded tones of a man who was young and naĂŻve, and knew no better than to expect a fellow writer to be honest.

D'Souza got his comeuppance, however. His attempt to caricature me and others was such a childish fabrication, we had only to call it to the attention of his editor, who promptly ordered the entire first print run of the book destroyed, while D'Souza scrambled to make corrections. I still have my copy of the galleys, as proof of the rubbish he tried to peddle.

Steve Sailer tells us that D'Souza is still up to his old tricks of filching people's ideas without attribution. Bad habits die hard, it seems, and they go back a long way.

I bet you will never guess who, in his days as a student journalist, managed such a scandalous mix of fiction and non-fiction that he earned the nick-name Distort D'Newsa.

Fine keep your head up your assss, no sweat off my balls.
Posted By: Tarquin Re: 2000 Mules - 05/10/22

Stop being a silly purist. No one is perfect and the fact that D'Souza may have treated Jared Taylor unfairly does not mean the message of 2000 Mules is untrue and should not be shared far and wide.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: 2000 Mules - 05/10/22

One big pathetic ad hominem. Speak to the issue at hand.
Posted By: deadlift_dude Re: 2000 Mules - 05/11/22

Originally Posted by Tarquin
Stop being a silly purist. No one is perfect and the fact that D'Souza may have treated Jared Taylor unfairly does not mean the message of 2000 Mules is untrue and should not be shared far and wide.

Originally Posted by oldtrapper

DD is a snake who will stab in the back anyone if it is to his advantage. Ask J Taylor, J Derbyshire, S Francis. Heck, ask his first wife. And the first husband of his second wife.

DD makes his living grifting off the gullible conservatives, MAGApedes, and Christians around us. Stop making such a low-down business model profitable.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: 2000 Mules - 05/11/22

Originally Posted by Tarquin

Originally Posted by oldtrapper

DD is a snake who will stab in the back anyone if it is to his advantage. Ask J Taylor, J Derbyshire, S Francis. Heck, ask his first wife. And the first husband of his second wife.

DD makes his living grifting off the gullible conservatives, MAGApedes, and Christians around us. Stop making such a low-down business model profitable.

Well then you Biden voting low life POS, GFY you leftist low life scum of the Biden baby killer cult. Currently DD is stabbing the correct person in the front. What a total idiot you are.
Posted By: deadlift_dude Re: 2000 Mules - 05/11/22
Well then you Biden voting low life POS, GFY you leftist low life scum of the Biden baby killer cult. Currently DD is stabbing the correct person in the front. What a total idiot you are.

You are an ignoramus and a liar and have zero integrity.

You are ignorant of DD's past and ineducable as to it.

You lie about my voting record.

You lack integrity for supporting a lying, scheming, backstabbing, cowardly, marriage-wrecking adulterer who makes his money bilking foolish men of their hard-earned money. Shame on you.

You, too, are something I would scrape off the sole of my boot.
Posted By: Oklahomahunter Re: 2000 Mules - 05/11/22
It might surprise some of you, but my 10th grade daughter is watching this movie in her American History class. Some of the girls were over here last night and they were talking about it.
Posted By: 700LH Re: 2000 Mules - 05/11/22

Sad that your so daft.

It's not worth the effort, your already lying, leave it at that
Posted By: Sasha_and_Abby Re: 2000 Mules - 05/11/22
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
The left isn’t worried that they’ve been caught
Because, there won’t be any repercussions

THIS !!!!! NOTHING will ever happen. EVER...
Posted By: rainshot Re: 2000 Mules - 05/11/22
DeSousa has no connection with the group that did the research other than putting it to film. To discredit the evidence because of dislike for the man presenting it is crazy.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: 2000 Mules - 05/11/22
I don’t need a documentary to tell me the election was stolen.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: 2000 Mules - 05/11/22

Sad that your so daft.

It's not worth the effort, your already lying, leave it at that

Another dodge, the hallmark of a Biden voter.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: 2000 Mules - 05/12/22
Originally Posted by Pat85
I don’t need a documentary to tell me the election was stolen.

Exactly. Anyone believe that 81 million people legally voted for that dumbfugk? 12 (17%) million more than Obama?
Give me a break.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: 2000 Mules - 05/12/22
Knowing it and proving it are two different things. 2000 Mules goes a long way toward proving it.
© 24hourcampfire