Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Where’s the Mueller investigation?
Lol

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Thanks for the link. I've watched the movie twice. The facts are there but it's a safe bet to say the FBI will ignore every part of it. At most they may charge a couple of mules. Get enough mules rounded up and they will give you the people at the top. This goes all the way to the top. Hundreds of people should end up in prison for the rest of their lives.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The State Agencies need to prosecute these people

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 700LH
Good info that perhaps could have been presented better in a 1/2 hour program

Well lefty are you convinced your hero was installed and not elected?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As obvious as the steal was, even with this and more concrete proof, the sad fact of the matter is as long as the demoncraps are in control and with the rinos having their back, along with the MSM, not a damn thing will come of it.
For true change to happen in the Good Ol' USA some things are going to have to take a serious turn to the right. We are way past a lot of solutions that would be "civil". With that said I TRULY hope that the country does not have to go down that road.
The other side has shown that they have no qualms with "whatever means" neccsary to get their way. Just look back at the summer of love and peaceful protest. Just look at them breaking into churches during services and disrupting worshiping Our Lord and Savior.
Protesting @ Judges homes with nary a care in the world although it is illegal under US Law. They know nothing in the form of punishment will come of it.
Stupid ininformed voters, jackoffs coming out of college with mashed potatoes for brains and a worthless degree. Huge debt, supply chain issues, skyrocketing inflation, a right wing party that has no backbone. Its almost like they are scared to win. They are not, they are part of the problem. Meanwhile our opponents on the left are as brutal as Stalin.
A lot of people with a severe case of apathy for the whole situation. Or have to work and provide for a family. They have no time to go protest in the middle of the week ,they have a family to feed and cloth.
I believe OL' Mike alludes to this theory. It is not without merit.

The other side will cheat like never before come Nov. . The 2020 election did nothing but embolden them.

I believe it was Thomas Jefferson who said " The tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of tyrants from time to time".

I believe the Paul Revere moment for our time in history may be approaching.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Correct me, but I believe the Republicans had control of all three branches when Mueller started. Barr covered up election fraud 2020, under Trump. We’re at odds with the swamp.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rickt300

Sad that your so daft.

You appear to be like the cop that follows me around like a little puppy dog saying elementary school putdowns..... laffin

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Tag for later

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by erikj
Correct me, but I believe the Republicans had control of all three branches when Mueller started. Barr covered up election fraud 2020, under Trump. We’re at odds with the swamp.

Mueller couldn't find his ass if he was holding his scrotum. Just another swamp creature.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Sad that your so daft.

You appear to be like the cop that follows me around like a little puppy dog saying elementary school putdowns..... laffin

Sounds like a dodge to me, well?

Dog I rescued in January

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I will not watch or support anything that D'nesh D'sousa has a hand in. DD is a lying, stinking POS with no integrity.

He smeared his betters and lied about stealing their ideas. DD is dogsh!t you'd scrape off your shoe in disgust.

https://vdare.com/letters/jared-taylor-remembers-dinesh-d-souza-s-1995-smear
Many thanks to Steve Sailer for reminding readers of Dinesh D'Souza's failure to credit me for many of the ideas in D'Souza's 1995 book, The End of Racism. It is the sort of thing that would be unseemly and unconvincing for me to write, but rings very pleasantly coming from someone else.

D'Souza actually went to comical lengths to cover any intellectual tracks that might lead to your servant. He simply had to cite an article I wrote for National Review (!!) about crime rates because, try as he might, he could find no one else who had ever made quite the same point. [May 16, 1994] In his citation, however, he violated his own bibliographic rules and failed to include the article's author. He could not stand to mention my name even in a footnote.

Whence this horror? D'Souza could not even admit he had cited one of my articles because he had decided to set me up in his book as Exhibit A in a gallery of "white racists". He hoped to deflect the accusations of "racism" that were bound to come his way for writing a book that suggested—three years after mine did—that white oppression might not entirely account for the unfortunate state of blacks. It's a contemptible tactic I have seen a hundred times: Someone who has edged off the reservation points to someone who has gone rather deeper into forbidden territory and shouts "racist, racist," in the hope that the left will go baying after the real dissident, leaving the fake one unscathed.

As it happened, I saw the book before it went to press. By some feat of wizardry a friend got hold of a copy of the galleys and showed it to me. I discovered something then that I have since found to be dismally common. When people set out seriously to smear people like me or Peter Brimelow or Steve Sailer or Phil Rushton or Sam Francis or John Derbyshire (or anyone in the VDARE.com archive) they have very heavy going because what we write is so obviously true.

What to do? Just like the SPLC, D'Souza made up things to attack. The whole sorry story of his lies and distortions is told here [The 'Tainted' Sources of The End of Racism | A contemptible streak of dishonesty runs through this book. by Jared Taylor, American Renaissance November 1995] in the wounded tones of a man who was young and naïve, and knew no better than to expect a fellow writer to be honest.

D'Souza got his comeuppance, however. His attempt to caricature me and others was such a childish fabrication, we had only to call it to the attention of his editor, who promptly ordered the entire first print run of the book destroyed, while D'Souza scrambled to make corrections. I still have my copy of the galleys, as proof of the rubbish he tried to peddle.

Steve Sailer tells us that D'Souza is still up to his old tricks of filching people's ideas without attribution. Bad habits die hard, it seems, and they go back a long way.

I bet you will never guess who, in his days as a student journalist, managed such a scandalous mix of fiction and non-fiction that he earned the nick-name Distort D'Newsa.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by deadlift_dude
I will not watch or support anything that D'nesh D'sousa has a hand in. DD is a lying, stinking POS with no integrity.

He smeared his betters and lied about stealing their ideas. DD is dogsh!t you'd scrape off your shoe in disgust.

Many thanks to Steve Sailer for reminding readers of Dinesh D'Souza's failure to credit me for many of the ideas in D'Souza's 1995 book, The End of Racism. It is the sort of thing that would be unseemly and unconvincing for me to write, but rings very pleasantly coming from someone else.

D'Souza actually went to comical lengths to cover any intellectual tracks that might lead to your servant. He simply had to cite an article I wrote for National Review (!!) about crime rates because, try as he might, he could find no one else who had ever made quite the same point. [May 16, 1994] In his citation, however, he violated his own bibliographic rules and failed to include the article's author. He could not stand to mention my name even in a footnote.

Whence this horror? D'Souza could not even admit he had cited one of my articles because he had decided to set me up in his book as Exhibit A in a gallery of "white racists". He hoped to deflect the accusations of "racism" that were bound to come his way for writing a book that suggested—three years after mine did—that white oppression might not entirely account for the unfortunate state of blacks. It's a contemptible tactic I have seen a hundred times: Someone who has edged off the reservation points to someone who has gone rather deeper into forbidden territory and shouts "racist, racist," in the hope that the left will go baying after the real dissident, leaving the fake one unscathed.

As it happened, I saw the book before it went to press. By some feat of wizardry a friend got hold of a copy of the galleys and showed it to me. I discovered something then that I have since found to be dismally common. When people set out seriously to smear people like me or Peter Brimelow or Steve Sailer or Phil Rushton or Sam Francis or John Derbyshire (or anyone in the VDARE.com archive) they have very heavy going because what we write is so obviously true.

What to do? Just like the SPLC, D'Souza made up things to attack. The whole sorry story of his lies and distortions is told here [The 'Tainted' Sources of The End of Racism | A contemptible streak of dishonesty runs through this book. by Jared Taylor, American Renaissance November 1995] in the wounded tones of a man who was young and naïve, and knew no better than to expect a fellow writer to be honest.

D'Souza got his comeuppance, however. His attempt to caricature me and others was such a childish fabrication, we had only to call it to the attention of his editor, who promptly ordered the entire first print run of the book destroyed, while D'Souza scrambled to make corrections. I still have my copy of the galleys, as proof of the rubbish he tried to peddle.

Steve Sailer tells us that D'Souza is still up to his old tricks of filching people's ideas without attribution. Bad habits die hard, it seems, and they go back a long way.

I bet you will never guess who, in his days as a student journalist, managed such a scandalous mix of fiction and non-fiction that he earned the nick-name Distort D'Newsa.

Fine keep your head up your assss, no sweat off my balls.

Dog I rescued in January

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Stop being a silly purist. No one is perfect and the fact that D'Souza may have treated Jared Taylor unfairly does not mean the message of 2000 Mules is untrue and should not be shared far and wide.

Tarquin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

One big pathetic ad hominem. Speak to the issue at hand.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Originally Posted by Tarquin
Stop being a silly purist. No one is perfect and the fact that D'Souza may have treated Jared Taylor unfairly does not mean the message of 2000 Mules is untrue and should not be shared far and wide.

Originally Posted by oldtrapper

DD is a snake who will stab in the back anyone if it is to his advantage. Ask J Taylor, J Derbyshire, S Francis. Heck, ask his first wife. And the first husband of his second wife.

DD makes his living grifting off the gullible conservatives, MAGApedes, and Christians around us. Stop making such a low-down business model profitable.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Originally Posted by Tarquin

Originally Posted by oldtrapper

DD is a snake who will stab in the back anyone if it is to his advantage. Ask J Taylor, J Derbyshire, S Francis. Heck, ask his first wife. And the first husband of his second wife.

DD makes his living grifting off the gullible conservatives, MAGApedes, and Christians around us. Stop making such a low-down business model profitable.

Well then you Biden voting low life POS, GFY you leftist low life scum of the Biden baby killer cult. Currently DD is stabbing the correct person in the front. What a total idiot you are.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well then you Biden voting low life POS, GFY you leftist low life scum of the Biden baby killer cult. Currently DD is stabbing the correct person in the front. What a total idiot you are.

You are an ignoramus and a liar and have zero integrity.

You are ignorant of DD's past and ineducable as to it.

You lie about my voting record.

You lack integrity for supporting a lying, scheming, backstabbing, cowardly, marriage-wrecking adulterer who makes his money bilking foolish men of their hard-earned money. Shame on you.

You, too, are something I would scrape off the sole of my boot.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It might surprise some of you, but my 10th grade daughter is watching this movie in her American History class. Some of the girls were over here last night and they were talking about it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sad that your so daft.

Sounds like a dodge to me, well?
It's not worth the effort, your already lying, leave it at that

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
The left isn’t worried that they’ve been caught
Because, there won’t be any repercussions

THIS !!!!! NOTHING will ever happen. EVER...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (1_deuce, 1936M71, 219DW, 260Remguy, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 57 invisible), 1,702 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,108
Posts18,522,700
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.