Home
Posted By: BuckHaggard Mark Esper - 05/10/22
What a greasy deep state cuck. I wouldn't trust this guy to walk my dog.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Mark Esper - 05/10/22
He needs to be treated like the treasonous bastard he is.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Mark Esper - 05/10/22
Him and his butt buddies are poster children for what's wrong in DC.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Mark Esper - 05/10/22
Originally Posted by reivertom
Him and his butt buddies are poster children for what's wrong in DC.

DC is the poster child of what's wrong with our country.
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: Mark Esper - 05/11/22
Got to cash in so sell a book.

One of those guys should title their book "You Ain't Gonna Believe This [bleep]".
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Mark Esper - 05/11/22
There is a reason he is talking, taking his patriotic "Me and Milley just luv Merica" to the people.

Like Comey, hes grasping for straws to keep his ass out of the coming Justice jaws.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Mark Esper - 05/11/22
His time is coming.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Mark Esper - 05/11/22
Damndest thing I’ve read in a while.

Everybody agrees with SA Charlie!

Will wonders never cease?
Posted By: scrooster Re: Mark Esper - 05/11/22
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

I'm glad you brought this up. I've watched the last two nights, Parts I & II, of Brett Baer's interview in which I thought he corned Esper on several occasions. You could tell Bret Baer didn't like him (I'm no fan of Baer but he did a good job going after Esper). Anyways, after watching that interview I'm fairly certain that Esper is a scumbag sleazeball of the lowest regard. Snake belly low. He's a total lying POS and I have to laugh some, at the publishers, at those who keep paying these assclowns to write bad things about Trump when it is not going to make one iota of a difference about anything anytime soon.

And while we're at it .... Steve Schmidt is an unhinged psychopath. He's really one fuqked-up POS.
Posted By: Chisos Re: Mark Esper - 05/11/22
Originally Posted by SCRooster

I'm glad you brought this up. I've watched the last two nights, Parts I & II, of Brett Baer's interview in which I thought he corned Esper on several occasions. You could tell Bret Baer didn't like him (I'm no fan of Baer but he did a good job going after Esper). Anyways, after watching that interview I'm fairly certain that Esper is a scumbag sleazeball of the lowest regard. Snake belly low. He's a total lying POS and I have to laugh some, at the publishers, at those who keep paying these assclowns to write bad things about Trump when it is not going to make one iota of a difference about anything anytime soon.

And while we're at it .... Steve Schmidt is an unhinged psychopath. He's really one fuqked-up POS.

When Trump saw the railroading the Navy was doing to Chief Eddie Gallagher, he instructed Esper to order Admiral Green to lay off of Gallagher. Esper, having a love affair with the Navy, did not do it and Green basically ignored Trumps directive. Trump should have fired Esper and Green at the same time.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Mark Esper - 05/11/22
Originally Posted by Chisos

When Trump saw the railroading the Navy was doing to Chief Eddie Gallagher, he instructed Esper to order Admiral Green to lay off of Gallagher. Esper, having a love affair with the Navy, did not do it and Green basically ignored Trumps directive. Trump should have fired Esper and Green at the same time.

Esper was definitely one of Trump's failures.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Mark Esper - 05/11/22
The more of these traitors that surface and float around stinking in the cesspool they created just shine a light on how much good Trump managed to do in his first term and what he was up against. We've got a lot of cleaning up to do.
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: Mark Esper - 05/11/22

That interview is what set me off rooster.
© 24hourcampfire