Print Thread
Hop To
#17238003 05/10/22
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
What a greasy deep state cuck. I wouldn't trust this guy to walk my dog.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He needs to be treated like the treasonous bastard he is.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Him and his butt buddies are poster children for what's wrong in DC.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by reivertom
Him and his butt buddies are poster children for what's wrong in DC.

DC is the poster child of what's wrong with our country.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Got to cash in so sell a book.

One of those guys should title their book "You Ain't Gonna Believe This [bleep]".

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
There is a reason he is talking, taking his patriotic "Me and Milley just luv Merica" to the people.

Like Comey, hes grasping for straws to keep his ass out of the coming Justice jaws.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
His time is coming.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Damndest thing I’ve read in a while.

Everybody agrees with SA Charlie!

Will wonders never cease?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

I'm glad you brought this up. I've watched the last two nights, Parts I & II, of Brett Baer's interview in which I thought he corned Esper on several occasions. You could tell Bret Baer didn't like him (I'm no fan of Baer but he did a good job going after Esper). Anyways, after watching that interview I'm fairly certain that Esper is a scumbag sleazeball of the lowest regard. Snake belly low. He's a total lying POS and I have to laugh some, at the publishers, at those who keep paying these assclowns to write bad things about Trump when it is not going to make one iota of a difference about anything anytime soon.

And while we're at it .... Steve Schmidt is an unhinged psychopath. He's really one fuqked-up POS.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SCRooster

I'm glad you brought this up. I've watched the last two nights, Parts I & II, of Brett Baer's interview in which I thought he corned Esper on several occasions. You could tell Bret Baer didn't like him (I'm no fan of Baer but he did a good job going after Esper). Anyways, after watching that interview I'm fairly certain that Esper is a scumbag sleazeball of the lowest regard. Snake belly low. He's a total lying POS and I have to laugh some, at the publishers, at those who keep paying these assclowns to write bad things about Trump when it is not going to make one iota of a difference about anything anytime soon.

And while we're at it .... Steve Schmidt is an unhinged psychopath. He's really one fuqked-up POS.

When Trump saw the railroading the Navy was doing to Chief Eddie Gallagher, he instructed Esper to order Admiral Green to lay off of Gallagher. Esper, having a love affair with the Navy, did not do it and Green basically ignored Trumps directive. Trump should have fired Esper and Green at the same time.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Chisos

When Trump saw the railroading the Navy was doing to Chief Eddie Gallagher, he instructed Esper to order Admiral Green to lay off of Gallagher. Esper, having a love affair with the Navy, did not do it and Green basically ignored Trumps directive. Trump should have fired Esper and Green at the same time.

Esper was definitely one of Trump's failures.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The more of these traitors that surface and float around stinking in the cesspool they created just shine a light on how much good Trump managed to do in his first term and what he was up against. We've got a lot of cleaning up to do.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B

That interview is what set me off rooster.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

269 members (1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 204guy, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 37 invisible), 2,591 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,048
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.