Home
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/l...midterm-elections/2022/05/15/id/1069971/

Smart man
None of what comes out of biden's mouth is his idea. Nothing he has said, says or claims has ever been his idea. He's a thief and a plagiarist...documented on both counts multiple times. He followed the blueprint discovered long ago by other white-collar criminals and fleeced the tax payers of the United States for over 50 years. He has never worked for a living a day in his life. He has never owned a vehicle in his life. He has never paid for insurance of any kind in his entire misbegotten life. He has never driven a motor vehicle or bought his own gas...ever. He has been sucking Uncle Sam's dick for the last 50+ years and has gotten moderately wealthy doing so.

He is a liar.

He is a thief.

He has no conscience.

He experiences no empathy.

Now, he can't remember if he schhcitt his drawers in the last 15 minutes. He can only read, very poorly, laminated cards held together with a key-ring such as might be used by an autistic 10 year old who walks to school in the morning by himself.

The things he says, his executive orders, his threats and firings and staffings are all the idea of a group of people just like him but much younger. These unseen criminals hide behind the curtains and in the shadows because they know their time is short and they hope to grab what they can before the Patriot hammer crushes them.

Biden is merely a befuddled, Alzheimer's-stricken old man who is trying his best to read the lines assigned to him every 15 minutes. He doesn't even remember the halfrican's name any longer. He is an international joke; a bad joke.
I worry that there are far too many voters who are too stupid to see what is happening and then vote accordingly.
Wishful thinking. As long as Dominon voter machines are used. The Dems aren’t going to give up power.
Not one person went to prison for the steal of 2020, so there's no reason to believe we will have free and fair elections ever again.
Originally Posted by viking
Wishful thinking. As long as Dominon voter machines are used. The Dems aren’t going to give up power.
I agree.............
Everything in this post is true as far as it goes but none of it goes back to the root of the problem which is the WEF/NWO. They have the money and the power to implement their agenda. They count the votes and they stole the 2020 election. I hope their progressive experiment (agenda) fails but they count the votes.
It happened in Virginia. Be sure to volunteer for elections.

THIS AND THEN SOME. mb
🤞
Don’t worry, there’ll be a bunch of idiots that decide to sit it out or virtue signal instead of voting for the lesser of two evils.
Wasn’t Biden’s experiment.
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
None of what comes out of biden's mouth is his idea. Nothing he has said, says or claims has ever been his idea. He's a thief and a plagiarist...documented on both counts multiple times. He followed the blueprint discovered long ago by other white-collar criminals and fleeced the tax payers of the United States for over 50 years. He has never worked for a living a day in his life. He has never owned a vehicle in his life. He has never paid for insurance of any kind in his entire misbegotten life. He has never driven a motor vehicle or bought his own gas...ever. He has been sucking Uncle Sam's dick for the last 50+ years and has gotten moderately wealthy doing so.

He is a liar.

He is a thief.

He has no conscience.

Now, he can't remember if he schhcitt his drawers in the last 15 minutes. He can only read, very poorly, laminated cards held together with a key-ring such as might be used by an autistic 10 year old who walks to school in the morning by himself.

The things he says, his executive orders, his threats and firings and staffings are all the idea of a group of people just like him but much younger. These unseen criminals hide behind the curtains and in the shadows because they know their time is short and they hope to grab what they can before the Patriot hammer crushes them.

Biden is merely a befuddled, Alzheimer's-stricken old man who is trying his best to read the lines assigned to him every 15 minutes. He doesn't even remember the halfrican's name any longer. He is an international joke; a bad joke.

Word.
Stupid woke voters, It's their time now. Give them what they deserve
He may be “smart” , but if he thinks that we can elect our way out of this via a corrupt and rigged election system then he is either stupid, or he thinks we are.

Why is it that during all of these interviews with all of these so called “smart” people, nobody asks them about The Steal and election fraud?
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

BINGO
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Not one person went to prison for the steal of 2020, so there's no reason to believe we will have free and fair elections ever again.

Winner winner
Originally Posted by blanket
Stupid woke voters, It's their time now. Give them what they deserve

Yeah man those Reps are gonna give em what they deserve when that red waves sweeps them to a decisive victory. whistle
Red Wave .. That’s a Bacterial Holocaust..
There will be no Red Wave.

Trump is endorsing candidates that are not RNC Approved. The Republicans cannot allow these candidates to survive.

They will lose, the Democrats will retain power and the RNC will blame Trump .

Book it.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Trump is endorsing candidates that are not RNC Approved. The Republicans cannot allow these candidates to survive.

Book it.

I suspect you are correct. Trump merely slowed the plan for three years.

The propaganda machine againt the "undesireable" candidates is just starting to get ramped up.

I'm gonna vote anyhow.
Forgone conclusions are not always correct. Vote.

I think spite of the RNC is the reason why Trump endorsed some of these candidates. No other reason makes any sense. Like JD "Not that there's anything wrong with that" Vance.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

I think spite of the RNC is the reason why Trump endorsed some of these candidates. No other reason makes any sense. Like JD "Not that there's anything wrong with that" Vance.
How bout that they are Not RINOs and not beholden to the Establishment, cept for OZ of course. That one is puzzling to say the least.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

How bout that they are Not RINOs and not beholden to the Establishment, cept for OZ of course. That one is puzzling to say the least.
Vance is cut from the same cloth as Oz.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Don’t worry, there’ll be a bunch of idiots that decide to sit it out or virtue signal instead of voting for the lesser of two evils.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

BINGO

Easier to sit home and bitch and bleed.

THIS!
Originally Posted by lostleader

Book it.

The propaganda machine againt the "undesireable" candidates is just starting to get ramped up.

I'm gonna vote anyhow.

Good on you, that’s the spirit, just make sure you vote for one of them there “Lesser of Two Evils” guys, cuz when those guys take back control, America will be saved.

Just like they did back in 2016 when they controlled both Houses and the White House.

It was a pleasure to watch them work their magic, they got right to it and MAGA. Hopefully this time around they are able to accomplish 1/2 as much as they did in 2017-2018.

Book it.

I'm gonna vote anyhow.

Good on you, that’s the spirit, just make sure you vote for one of them there “Lesser of Two Evils” guys, cuz when those guys take back control, America will be saved.

Stevie's right, of course...now I see it. It would be much better to just surrender when you can't vote for a candidate who agrees with you on every detail of every issue. Much better to sit out the elections and just let the commies continue to walk all over us. How could I have been so blind?

*sarcasm off*

You truly are a piece of work, Steve. About the only way I can make sense of your philosophy is that a complete capitulation of conservatism would shickle you titless because then you'd have an inexhaustible supply of topics to bleat over. You are worse than a declared enemy...you're a cancer in our midst and so much so I suspect what you really are is one of those "principled" if-I-don't-get-exactly-what-I-want-I'll-take-my-ball-and-go-home-and-SCREW-the-country "Libertarians."
We will have mayhem, riots , shootings , covidiots running rampant and any other cluster phuque they can muster to throw a diversion till the elections when most of our votes may not even count, again!

Book it.

How many seats are going red in November? I want your assessment.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

Book it.

House or Senate
Does Virginia use dominion vote counters?
I wish the democrats would be replaced, but the only way that happens will be to remove them. The traitors will never give up their power or money willingly. We must vote, even though it is a joke now that 2020 was stolen.

Colorado uses dominion voting machines.

Book it.

House or Senate

House, I haven't been keeping track of senate.
Americans vote with their pocket books. It's always been like that and always will. Never trust some idiot from MN.
For context.

We have 435 house members
221 dems
208 "repubs"

6 vacant
Devin nunes (CA) retired
Jim hagedorn (MN) died
Don Young (AK) died
Jeff Fortenberry (NE) retired
Filenon Vela ((TX) retired
Tom Reed (NY) retired
Just like they did back in 2016 when they controlled both Houses and the White House

And they didn’t do squat. McConnell is a traitor just like the demoroids. He strives to allow just as little constitutional law be protected as possible. Hell, if info is correct, his wife’s family has strong business ties with the mass murdering communist chinese government. When you have congress and the Oval Office you must try very hard to not accomplish anything of great importance. McCarthy and McConnell managed. Until republican hierarchy is challenged and defeated constitutional law will suffer.
Well I sure hope we can vote our way out of this mess. We missed our best opportunity, all that was needed was a little help and leadership on 1/6/21.
Nuttin dominion cant handle.
Jim Jordan got a Man Crush on Kevin ..
Prolly does 3 Some's with Frank ..
The World is all a Stage..
Originally Posted by 5sdad
I worry that there are far too many voters who are too stupid to see what is happening and then vote accordingly.
Thats about were I am at.
Utter Destruction will wake them Up..
Works Everytime..
Rubble yee will See .. eYe..
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123

I recently worked the local primary here. The district where I work is strong Republican, but has several strong Democrat families and several move ins who are D's. Low turnout but out of 111 cast ballots, only one D vote cast and he was a move in. The local D families all voted R. Maybe a good sign.
I would just run ads with this picture

[Linked Image from cdn.vox-cdn.com]
Until mail-in voting and electronic problems (Dominion) get sorted out...each state says what goes, the best we can do is become election judges and monitor to process....and that may mean 24/7 during the election/counting. We've/you have to get active in your state. Email, write letters...put your state representatives' feet into the fire...really, doesn't matter whether you're elected rep. is D or R, harass the piss out of them. Organize, protest, volunteer, email, write letters...all happens at the state level.
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox

I recently worked the local primary here. The district where I work is strong Republican, but has several strong Democrat families and several move ins who are D's. Low turnout but out of 111 cast ballots, only one D vote cast and he was a move in. The local D families all voted R. Maybe a good sign.
Some would say that seems like Election fraud and statistically impossible.

Book it.

House or Senate

House, I haven't been keeping track of senate.

It’s hard to say at the moment as we are still having primaries.

I suspect Trump endorsed candidates will do well and move on to the General election were they will be crushed, unless they are Establishment or RINOs in disguise like OZ.

The (R) Never-Trumpers like Cheney will survive, she has total support of the Establishment and the Funds to prove it. She is amassing a campaign fund that would make Pelosi look like a piker. Cheney took in over $2.4 million in the first quarter of 2022. That’s about 10x her usual.

She has over $10 Million so far and she sure as hell isn’t going to spend all that on adds trying to sell herself to the WY voters.

She will be using that money for Mules, Bribes and payment to Dominion and like like.

MTG, on the other hand is hated by her own party, she is on thin ice, McCarthy and the RNC will do what they can to remove that thorn from their side.

The closer we get to Nov, the easier it will get to predict you will be selected and who will be sacrificed.

But if by chance McCarthy does become Speaker of the House, the Democrats will still control The House.
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox

Some would say that seems like Election fraud and statistically impossible.

And others would say that the D's have been hit is the wallet hard enough to wake up.
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
Until mail-in voting and electronic problems (Dominion) get sorted out...each state says what goes, the best we can do is become election judges and monitor to process....and that may mean 24/7 during the election/counting. We've/you have to get active in your state. Email, write letters...put your state representatives' feet into the fire...really, doesn't matter whether you're elected rep. is D or R, harass the piss out of them. Organize, protest, volunteer, email, write letters...all happens at the state level.

So if observers are told to leave so the Dem operatives can "adjust" th vote in the wee hours, will the observers be arrested for trespass (and yes, they should remain in the ounting places 24/7 for weeks if necessary)

Any wagers?
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Book it.

I'm gonna vote anyhow.

Stevie's right, of course...now I see it. It would be much better to just surrender when you can't vote for a candidate who agrees with you on every detail of every issue. Much better to sit out the elections and just let the commies continue to walk all over us. How could I have been so blind?

*sarcasm off*

You truly are a piece of work, Steve. About the only way I can make sense of your philosophy is that a complete capitulation of conservatism would shickle you titless because then you'd have an inexhaustible supply of topics to bleat over. You are worse than a declared enemy...you're a cancer in our midst and so much so I suspect what you really are is one of those "principled" if-I-don't-get-exactly-what-I-want-I'll-take-my-ball-and-go-home-and-SCREW-the-country "Libertarians."

Yep he is a piece of work alright.
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

He is a liar.

He is a thief.

He has no conscience.

This ^^ Joe is a bag of methane gas. When are these people going to admit the election was stolen and that will explain everything ?

kwg
Alright, I'll go 35 seats flip. Anyone want to bet? Steve, I'll put $100 down. I've got numbers in the thread above.
© 24hourcampfire