Home
So we at the 'fire continue to be targeted by "experts" who claim the unvaxed are a bunch of dumbasses. This loser in an Accurate Reloading alumni, the American hating, Muslim loving site full of libtards and pro Bide/Fauci propoganda. He claims to be some sort of doctor and likes to hit and run on the Africa forum. Anyway, when this loser posts just know who you're dealing with, but he probably won't show on the big board because he's a coward like most of the AR alumni.

Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by jdollar
jdollar, I think I saw where you said you were going over before long. What are your thoughts on getting the COVID vaccination, and are you vaxed?

Sorry for the delayed response. Just saw this post. I leave in 4 days for the Caprivi via Doha, Joberg, and Kasane, then drive into Namibia. I and my wife( who has a PhD in nursing education) are vaccinated. As a retired physician, I consider anyone that is refusing the vaccine as stupid. It’s free insurance against a potentially fatal disease. Granted, the mortality rate is low, but the hospitalization rate isn’t for unvaccinated people. 85-90 % of people in hospitals due to COVID are unvaccinated. Enough said.
)

The virus is now ubiquitous and will remain so forever. It isn’t going away. The days of worrying about travelers spreading it are gone. All one can do now if you want to travel outside the US is follow the rules, whether it is vax or testing prior to arrival. Right now you must have a negative Covid test to re-enter the US but that regulation is expected to be lifted in the near future. Brother Raider believes the vax does no good and is dangerous. Check the graphs in the link, especially the US graph. The evidence speaks for itself.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

You can’t fix stupid.
Jdlar is correct, you can’t fix stupid, when youre so stupid you dont realize your the dumbass.
There was a time when you were quite active on AR, as was I.
Until I saw the light.....several years ago Ed. Left for the reasons I mentioned above. What's left are guys like this loser.
Someone who doesn't know the difference between your and you're should not be calling anyone a dumbass.
Yore so harsh.
A perfect example of one being educated beyond one’s intelligence.
So we at the 'fire continue to be targeted by "experts" who claim the unvaxed are a bunch of dumbasses. This loser in an Accurate Reloading alumni, the American hating, Muslim loving site full of libtards and pro Bide/Fauci propoganda. He claims to be some sort of doctor and likes to hit and run on the Africa forum. Anyway, when this loser posts just know who you're dealing with, but he probably won't show on the big board because he's a coward like most of the AR alumni.

jdollar, I think I saw where you said you were going over before long. What are your thoughts on getting the COVID vaccination, and are you vaxed?

Sorry for the delayed response. Just saw this post. I leave in 4 days for the Caprivi via Doha, Joberg, and Kasane, then drive into Namibia. I and my wife( who has a PhD in nursing education) are vaccinated. As a retired physician, I consider anyone that is refusing the vaccine as stupid. It’s free insurance against a potentially fatal disease. Granted, the mortality rate is low, but the hospitalization rate isn’t for unvaccinated people. 85-90 % of people in hospitals due to COVID are unvaccinated. Enough said.
)

The virus is now ubiquitous and will remain so forever. It isn’t going away. The days of worrying about travelers spreading it are gone. All one can do now if you want to travel outside the US is follow the rules, whether it is vax or testing prior to arrival. Right now you must have a negative Covid test to re-enter the US but that regulation is expected to be lifted in the near future. Brother Raider believes the vax does no good and is dangerous. Check the graphs in the link, especially the US graph. The evidence speaks for itself.

You can’t fix stupid.

Why don't you respond to the actual data he cites instead of calling names?
Can't think of a single decision I've ever made based on forum advice.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Yore so harsh.

LoL!!!!
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Someone who doesn't know the difference between your and you're should not be calling anyone a dumbass.
Correcting grammar on a message board is something only old, gay men should be doing.

You wouldn’t do that in a bar or at a real campfire.
Oh my, we can't have an opinion around here that dissents from the echo chamber! SOUND THE ALARMS!!!!!!!!!!!
The covtards flush themselves.
Was engaged in a little bit of critical thinking the other day, and was wondering why Portugal, the nation with the highest vaccination rate in the world (98-99%) is also the country with the highest number of positive Covid cases in the world. Funny how that works.

Hmm.
Originally Posted by badger
Was engaged in a little bit of critical thinking the other day, and was wondering why Portugal, the nation with the highest vaccination rate in the world (98-99%) is also the country with the highest number of positive Covid cases in the world. Funny how that works.

Hmm.

Its certainly not because the over use of a "vaccine" caused rapid mutation of the virus and prolonged the pandemic.

Certainly not.
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Oh my, we can't have an opinion around here that descents from the echo chamber! SOUND THE ALARMS!!!!!!!!!!!

That does what from the echo chamber?
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Oh my, we can't have an opinion around here that descents from the echo chamber! SOUND THE ALARMS!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess it goes down?

He's reeeel smart you see...I guess he meant "dissent".
Originally Posted by slumlord
Correcting grammar on a message board is something only old, gay men should be doing.

Point taken, but how would you correct grammar in a bar or campfire? Wouldn’t it be mainly verbal and no way to identify most of the mistakes?
Originally Posted by Longbob

Point taken, but how would you correct grammar in a bar or campfire. Wouldn’t it be mainly verbal and no way to identify most of the mistakes?

Good one.
Laughing!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by badger

Hmm.

Its certainly not because the over use of a "vaccine" caused rapid mutation of the virus and prolonged the pandemic.

Certainly not.

It's

Sheesh

Point taken, but how would you correct grammar in a bar or campfire? Wouldn’t it be mainly verbal and no way to identify most of the mistakes?
Not to mention the effect of the drunken slur.
There’s some crucial scchitt going down here !

^^^^^

Overeducated idiots. Self correcting problem.

Bye, morons. Enjoy that gas cloud in your masks.

Lol.
Anyone who bothers to click the link to the graphs that Jdollar posted will quickly see who wins the argument. And it isn't JGRaider.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Yeah, that’s it! No one clicked the link, moron.

Plus 100!!

They can't help it, they are far superior to the unvaxxed!
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Looks like Elvira is still having her boobs pumped up. grin

L.W.

There would be plenty of opportunities for the correction of verbal mistakes.

Show me on the doll where the auto-correct hurt you.

i agri , expeciaaly when them telling me spelin errorz.

eYe descent!!
jdollar= JOHNNY DOLLAR?

, but how would you correct grammar in a bar or campfire.

Carefully. Very carefully! smile

Oddly, wouldn't it be "auto-incorrect"?
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Anyone who bothers to click the link to the graphs that Jdollar posted will quickly see who wins the argument. And it isn't JGRaider.

Graphs.

LMFAO.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

)

You can’t fix stupid.

Any real Dr knows the supposed retired quack is a quack.

Vaxes are no insurance against covid.

As has been presented on the Fire many times, the rate of covid dx increases with the number of vaxws and boosters as reported by Great Britain and Israel recently.
I had covld-19 November 2, 2020. Christmas 2021 i spent about 5 hours in the cab of my truck with a man that was sick as a dog with covid-19 hauling hay and i have never gotten it again.

I'm not vaxed and will never take that crap
So if it’s on a graph or wearing a lab coat, we are supposed to just blindly believe whatever it says?

LOL!!!
Firm opinions do not make one smart. Lack of opinion can often be a wise person. Not everything in life needs to be assessed. Everyone has the right to be wrong. Being dead wrong and digging in……..now, that’s just dumb.

Bam !!! Lmao!

How often you shower/cleanup, mowing yer pubes, or bleaching yer sphincter never discussed anywhere I've ever been, 'cept here.

You can’t fix stupid.
Published last November, so using nearly year-old data.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Oh boy....
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

All you have is mouth. I have the diploma. grin
Six months 'til the next major election.

The mosquitoes always get thick.
They show us "data" all the time that backs their claims. We know their conclusions are bullshit, so it's not unreasonable to conclude that their "data" is also.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
They show us "data" all the time that backs their claims. We know their conclusions are bullshit, so it's not unreasonable to conclude that their "data" is also.
Schidt in equals Schidt out
Originally Posted by jwp475
I had covld-19 November 2, 2020. Christmas 2021 i spent about 5 hours in the cab of my truck with a man that was sick as a dog with covid-19 hauling hay and i have never gotten it again.

I'm not vaxed and will never take that crap
Same. Had it, been fully exposed to it nunerous times since then. Did it the old fashion way, you know, the one that works. Natural immunity. Get sick, get over it and have antibodies. The poison shot is doing far far more harm than good
Originally Posted by Tarquin

)

You can’t fix stupid.

If you didn’t vote for Trump, GFY. Fake ass tar queen.

Good one!! 😃
Originally Posted by 5sdad

I seen what yer sayin'.
Originally Posted by RS308MX
Originally Posted by 5sdad

I seen what yer sayin'.

Attached picture morans.jpg
Therapist hugs and pats the grammar nazi on the back and says:There, Their, They’re. Booster time gents.

)

You can’t fix stupid.

When you gonna start a “Cocksocket’s a Dumb Fugk too” thread?

LOL
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Yore so harsh.

Old trapper, are you a friend of old ornery?

Because I heard the two go together like peas and carrots.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Can't think of a single decision I've ever made based on forum advice.

I can, minor ones like how to cook something or a good product for a particular application.

And there was that one time I took the advice given here and went and FM.

You turned into a regular Gayghost, didn’t you? Commie pos.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

!!!!!
Originally Posted by SandBilly

If you're too dumb to present any facts to back up your prejudices, why should we listen to random name calling?

If you disagree with the data that Jdollar posted, why don't you post some data that contradict it? Everyone would be interested in what it says.

He always was one.

Trump and COVID smoked gobs of them out.

If you're too dumb to present any facts to back up your prejudices, why should we listen to random name calling?

If you disagree with the data that Jdollar posted, why don't you post some data that contradict it? Everyone would be interested in what it says.

There is no factual data concerning COVID.

If you believe there is you’re a fugking idiot.
...If you're too dumb to present any facts to back up your prejudices, why should we listen to random name calling?

Do you believe the data that has been put forth by the CDC and WHO?

A few questions for you if you don't mind.

What is the vaccination adverse side effect rate of the unvaccinated compared to the vaccinated?

Of those unvaccinated who died, what percentage had previously had and recovered from Covid?

With the most recent variant, how are the unvaccinated who have previously had covid faring compared to their fully vaccinated counterparts?

With the most recent variant, how are those who have had covid and have been vaccinated faring compared to their fully vaccinated counterparts?

Lastly, ask yourself why we have been at this for 2 1/2 years and the last 3 questions can't very easily be answered.
Crickets

What is the vaccination adverse side effect rate of the unvaccinated compared to the vaccinated?

Of those unvaccinated who died, what percentage had previously had and recovered from Covid?

With the most recent variant, how are the unvaccinated who have previously had covid faring compared to their fully vaccinated counterparts?

With the most recent variant, how are those who have had covid and have been vaccinated faring compared to their fully vaccinated counterparts?

Lastly, ask yourself why we have been at this for 2 1/2 years and the last 3 questions can't very easily be answered.

Here’s another fun question you’ll never get an answer to:

Do all these COVID tests, test for COVID-19, or any strain of COVID?
Originally Posted by deflave

People who presume to know much about COVID are generally full of schidt. Instead of our science getting better, it is getting much more watered down. That's if you can even extract any science from the propaganda that its buried in.
A disease so deadly you need a test to know if you have it.
Dumber kids plus the math and science not “adding up” equals a politician’s wet dream.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
And rational statements like this makes their head explode because their emotions are triggered. WTF lol

Sadly, the data regarding efficacy and breakthrough infections/mortality is so corrupt there is no way to decipher or depend on the "reports". So any argument is largely based on which set of data you believe.

The CDC already admitted to withholding data and bowing to political pressure to put a happy face on the mRNA shot. In addition, there was NO effort to separate hospitalization data from those admitted WITH Covid and those admitted BECAUSE of Covid - same goes for the mortality rate. So from the very beginning of the pandemic there was no serious concern for real data.

Conversely, the data on adverse reactions was not properly vetted and folks interpolated or outright fabricated the numbers to suite their opinions/fears.

So both sides are full of crap in my opinion. (Always fun to be the conservative Libertarian in the room)

And FWIW - I have had several pleasant exchanges with both JDollar and JGRaider so I don't see the controversary.
Just my 2 cents. I got vaccinated because it was that or lose my job 18 months out from being able to retire. In Feb of this year, I had a brain stem stroke. I’m basically healthy, active, 54 years old with no stroke history, cardiac issues or other risk factors. None in my family either.

What caused the clot that caused the stroke? Dr’s have no idea. And none will even entertain the question about the vaccine. Just back from vestibular rehab, can’t drive yet, and have been burning sick time for 3 months. More and more info comes out about strokes and other vestibular issues now suspected to be caused by the vaccines in general, not just JJ. Interesting class action suit brought by a bunch of airline pilots who are losing their jobs after developing cardiac, stroke, and vestibular issues due to vaccine mandates.

Does anyone remember when we had freedom of choice?
Well that sucks. Hope there was no lasting damage.

My personal view it will take years to determine the safety and efficacy of the mRNA shot. For that reason alone I decided against it. I feel for those who were coerced into making the decision.
No one in our extended family has got or is getting the booster shots for the China flu. You can believe one thing, don't believe anything the government tells you.
Originally Posted by Rawhide67
Just my 2 cents. I got vaccinated because it was that or lose my job 18 months out from being able to retire. In Feb of this year, I had a brain stem stroke. I’m basically healthy, active, 54 years old with no stroke history, cardiac issues or other risk factors. None in my family either.

What caused the clot that caused the stroke? Dr’s have no idea. And none will even entertain the question about the vaccine. Just back from vestibular rehab, can’t drive yet, and have been burning sick time for 3 months. More and more info comes out about strokes and other vestibular issues now suspected to be caused by the vaccines in general, not just JJ. Interesting class action suit brought by a bunch of airline pilots who are losing their jobs after developing cardiac, stroke, and vestibular issues due to vaccine mandates.

I'm very sorry to read this, Rawhide. My best wishes to you!
There is no factual data concerning COVID.

If you believe there is you’re a fugking idiot.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

)

You can’t fix stupid.

JG,

Problem is, those that did the dirty deed are in denial. Everyone has a choice to make and leave it at that. These pro vaxers I guess have a need to display their badge of honor and talk down to those who didn't. My doctor was all anti vax and chit, prescribing ivermectin and those other unmentionable drugs, does a 180 and now is a pro vaxer. Yet he and his staff continue to use the demonized drugs and thinks I don't know about it as well as many others. Now his business is plummeting and those that are prescribing other said meds are doing well.

Oh and if someone doesn't like my grammar, GFY!
IndyCA35 wrote...

"... If you disagree with the data that Jdollar posted, why don't you post some data that contradict it? ..."

Show me data stating the sun rises in the east and I'll show you data that the sun rises in the west.

"... Everyone would be interested in what it says. ..."

Nobody gives two hoots in hell about "data" anymore. It's too convoluted and biased.
Isn't that the truth!
Originally Posted by javman

)

You can’t fix stupid.

JG,

Problem is, those that did the dirty deed are in denial. Everyone has a choice to make and leave it at that. These pro vaxers I guess have a need to display their badge of honor and talk down to those who didn't. My doctor was all anti vax and chit, prescribing ivermectin and those other unmentionable drugs, does a 180 and now is a pro vaxer. Yet he and his staff continue to use the demonized drugs and thinks I don't know about it as well as many others. Now his business is plummeting and those that are prescribing other said meds are doing well.

Oh and if someone doesn't like my grammar, GFY!
Right on. I don't have any issue, don't care if someone gets the jab. Just pointing out this dumbass Dr says anyone who doesn't partake is an idiot. I have issue with that.

They're a test for STUPID... to see who will take them.

Lol.
This thread is a great example of exactly why a disease or medical emergency government control situation is so effective. People that would normally agree with each other on most things will be at each other's throats.
Originally Posted by ldholton
This thread is a great example of exactly why a disease or medical emergency government control situation is so effective. People that would normally agree with each other on most things will be at each other's throats.

It's very easy for people ta seem normal, when things are normal.

The people that went psycho during the bolo-19 hysteria, was always losers, it just hadn't been exposed yet.
Originally Posted by Rawhide67

I know a lot of doctors from my medical journey

They are cons, LIARS, back stabbers, ass kissers, fake fronting, cover for each others’ blatant mistakes, they are like a mafia of sorts. And yes they will black ball you within even a large city for speaking ill of one.

And all they see are are numbers and dollar $ign$
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Graphs.

LMFAO.

Anyone who ignores what his own eyes are telling him about what’s up because someone in a lab coat with a graph or “study” is too stupid to be free.

We’ve witnessed this over and over and over.

We’ve also seen how those who have credentials through this broken and almost completely corrupted system care very deeply about what that same system says is true or not, again no matter what their own eyes are telling them. Too many people care too much about how a certain self-credentialed elite view them and their opinions.

Yeah.

Those feds really got their schit together.

You dumb fugk.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

The people that went psycho during the bolo-19 hysteria, was always losers, it just hadn't been exposed yet.

holton definitely went full loser. LOL

I think he’s on his 8th booster.

Probably squirts hand sanitizer on his schit paper before wiping.
Isn't that the truth!

Hey now.

Hatari and Jorge believe in all that schit.
#asymptomatic
For all you Covid boys putting all your faith in big pharma.

In 1980, the New England Journal of Medicine published a four-sentence letter written by Jane Porter and Hershel Jick, M.D., describing addiction-related outcomes for the Boston University Medical Center’s patients who had been prescribed opioids. The letter states that out of the 11,000+ patients who received opioid medications, only two of them ever developed a dependence on the drug, and only one of these was a ‘major dependence’.

Purdue Pharma, the manufacturer of prescription opioids, began to cite the letter as evidence for the safety of Oxycontin. “The rate of addiction for patients who are treated by doctors is much less than 1%”, touts an Oxycontin TV commercial. “They don’t wear out – they go on working. So these drugs, which I repeat, are our strongest pain medications, should be used much more than they [currently] are for patients in pain”.
Jgraider: I read your posts and jdollar's. Sorry; but your posts help make jdollar's case.

LMAO ... You love proving how stupid you are don't you.. I have not had a shot one...
Guess what I said went over your head , I'm shocked...

LMAO ... You love proving how stupid you are don't you.. I have not had a shot one...
Guess what I said went over your head , I'm shocked...

I'm sorry, ld.

I had you mixed up with Idaho Shooter.

I'll drink less today. Maybe.
Originally Posted by 79S
For all you Covid boys putting all your faith in big pharma.

In 1980, the New England Journal of Medicine published a four-sentence letter written by Jane Porter and Hershel Jick, M.D., describing addiction-related outcomes for the Boston University Medical Center’s patients who had been prescribed opioids. The letter states that out of the 11,000+ patients who received opioid medications, only two of them ever developed a dependence on the drug, and only one of these was a ‘major dependence’.

Purdue Pharma, the manufacturer of prescription opioids, began to cite the letter as evidence for the safety of Oxycontin. “The rate of addiction for patients who are treated by doctors is much less than 1%”, touts an Oxycontin TV commercial. “They don’t wear out – they go on working. So these drugs, which I repeat, are our strongest pain medications, should be used much more than they [currently] are for patients in pain”.

Check out the FDAs dosage change on Ambien.

After the patent expired of course. Gotta keep that money rolling in for super important stuff like some fat fugk that can't sleep so good.

Bingo
Plumbdumb, and other lieberal corksuckers, can a man get pregnant?

What are you picking on them for?

CockSocket said the same stupid schit they say.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...in_effectiveness_of_Covid-19_vaccination

Yeah....but he has money.

And a cool airplane people can hitch a ride in…
Originally Posted by 79S

Hahaha!

Gonna need a new Annual on it though.
Being educated doesn’t mean you have common sense. Even a doctor can be a moron, as we have witnessed.

2 funny..........

https://www.dictionary.com/e/your-vs-youre/
Originally Posted by asheepdog
Being educated doesn’t mean you have common sense. Even a doctor can be a moron, as we have witnessed.
X a Hunnert thousand Zillion
Originally Posted by 79S

Not any more.

Apparently.
© 24hourcampfire