Home
Posted By: SCGunNut Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/26/22
.... is a phking genius. While being on hand for the arrival of a long overdue shipment of baby formula, she said "I’ve always said that food is love. But food is life, too."

She really earned that Doctorate...
Posted By: pullit Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/26/22
she really deserves her husband
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/26/22
It's a supposed doctorate, the institution called it honerable. LMAO
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/26/22
Originally Posted by Heym06

Yep in “education”

My idiot Sister in law got Doctorate in Education.
They didn’t even have to write a Thesis.

“Dr Jill” is the second biggest Whore in DC.

Only because the Fake “VP”, The Laughing Hyena Ho OWNS that Title. 🤪
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/26/22
If she's such a brilliant doctor, she surely knows her husband is unfit, and needs to be in a rest home.
Posted By: jnyork Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/26/22
I think you guys are missing the boat here a little. I firmly believe at least half of what Biden does and says is directly influenced by Dr. Jill. She is not nearly as dumb as some of you believe. Remember, this has happened before. Woodrow Wilson's wife ran the White House for some time as did Franklin Roosevelt's. I think the same thing is happening now, Dr. Jill is the "man behind the curtain".
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/26/22
Originally Posted by jnyork
I think you guys are missing the boat here a little. I firmly believe at least half of what Biden does and says is directly influenced by Dr. Jill. She is not nearly as dumb as some of you believe. Remember, this has happened before. Woodrow Wilson's wife ran the White House for some time as did Franklin Roosevelt's. I think the same thing is happening now, Dr. Jill is the "man behind the curtain".

If so, then Obama is whispering in one of her ears, and Soros in the other.
Posted By: 358WCF Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/26/22
I think she had some intelligent DNA in her at one time in the past. Unfortunately she swallowed it.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/26/22
This crap is pure Obama. Saul Alinsky; straight from the book. Communism.
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/26/22
^^^^^
Correct, IMO
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yep. I’d say the Halfican is porking her too. But of course, we all know he’s a F A G. And Mooshell’s a man in drag. 🤪
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/26/22

Only in going to the bathroom or household chores, otherwise he is manipulated by the real Oz and that is a group of handlers way beyond the capabilities of Dr. Jill…
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Only in going to the bathroom or household chores, otherwise he is manipulated by the real Oz and that is a group of handlers way beyond the capabilities of Dr. Jill…

Yep. She’s NOT that Fuqking smart. Case in Point: She married Pedo Joe Biden.
Posted By: mathman Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/26/22
There are doctorates and then there are doctorates.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/26/22
If she's such a brilliant doctor, she surely knows her husband is unfit, and needs to be in a rest home.
She ain’t that kind of “doctor”!
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/26/22
I seriously had no idea she was a PHd and not an MD.
Too Fugkin funny.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/26/22
She left her husband years ago for Biden. They were having an affair in front of Biden’s wife. They’re all trash. Old Joe diddled his daughter. They should all be in prison we’re it not for a media that’s just as demented as they are. The whole democrat party and half or more of republicans are just as sordid. Washington is a cesspool.
Posted By: hatari Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/26/22
Jill Biden Ed.D

I’m suppose to be impressed?

The rigorous standards for a PhD make that a noteworthy accomplishment. Ed.D, not so rigorous.

Noting that “Dr. Jill” insists on using her honorific reeks of insecurity. It is noted that she sought this degree specifically because she felt inferior seeing mail directed to “Sen. and Mrs. Biden”.

Joe got her enrolled in the program at U. Of Delaware. Anybody think there was ANY possible way that Delaware was going to reject the thesis from the wife of their Senator? Seriously!

She can be Dr. Biden when she teaches in the classroom. Outside that, get over herself
Posted By: hatari Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/26/22
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I seriously had no idea she was a PHd and not an MD.
Too Fugkin funny.

NOT a Ph.D!

Ed.D

(Doctor of erectile dysfunction in her case)
Posted By: Riverc Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/27/22

Jill ain't running schit she's a little puppet just like husband. Most people know who's behind the curtain his name is Obama.
Posted By: mathman Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/27/22
I have a real doctorate and I don't use the honorific. I'm not in a classroom.
Posted By: hatari Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/27/22
And your IQ is 60 points higher than “Dr. Jill” the naughty babysitter
Posted By: mathman Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/27/22
Are you saying my IQ is 110? grin
Posted By: fishingnut71 Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/27/22
What a scrunt!!!
Originally Posted by mathman
Oh man!
Posted By: CCCC Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/27/22
Even a slight understanding of the academic realm gives the sorry picture - her degree in education is an Ed.D from a third rate university program and her "dissertation" is a very weak report on essential nothingness.

A true and worthy Ph.D. requires a dissertation that breaks new ground in the discipline - deals with theoretical questions/issues in the field. Her final paper is nothing at all like a dissertation.

On that basis, only an insecure or vain fool would insist that she be called "doctor", a matter that is greatly laughable among those who have earned the appellation. I know nothing about her except what she wrote, but truly doubt that she is capable of leading or directing anything of any significance.
Posted By: steveredd1 Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/27/22
Originally Posted by 358WCF
I think she had some intelligent DNA in her at one time in the past. Unfortunately she swallowed it.

was it hunters
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/27/22

UNC hands them out like Halloween candy to anyone of note having served in the DC Democrat syndicate....

Ballsy Ford picked one up for her Kavanaugh duty a couple of years ago......
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/27/22
I've only met a couple people with a Ph?.D that got much respect.

One, I knew for years before (in a professional setting) someone
called her "Doctor". She instantly got extra respect in my eyes.
First, she is a great person.
Second, she is humble enough to not demand respect she thinks
she is entitled to. That's rare.
Posted By: Hancock27 Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/27/22
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep in “education”

My idiot Sister in law got Doctorate in Education.
They didn’t even have to write a Thesis.

“Dr Jill” is the second biggest Whore in DC.

Only because the Fake “VP”, The Laughing Hyena Ho OWNS that Title. 🤪

Where did your SIL get a PhD without a dissertation?

My wife is a Dr of Education, Liberty University, she's smart. Her's was tough to get,
Posted By: RicG Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/27/22
BS = Bull Scheit
MS = More Scheit
PhD = Piled Higher and Deeper
Posted By: akrange Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/27/22
Originally Posted by rainshot
She left her husband years ago for Biden. They were having an affair in front of Biden’s wife. They’re all trash. Old Joe diddled his daughter. They should all be in prison we’re it not for a media that’s just as demented as they are. The whole democrat party and half or more of republicans are just as sordid. Washington is a cesspool.

I,I,I say thar Boy I’ve benn true to my Chinese..
ah ah Wife for Decades..
Posted By: CCCC Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/27/22
Originally Posted by RicG
BS = Bull Scheit
MS = More Scheit

Seemingly quite clever, maybe funny, and possibly applicable in some cases - but could be indicator of jealous ignorance.
Posted By: EdM Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/27/22
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by RicG
BS = Bull Scheit
MS = More Scheit

Seemingly quite clever, maybe funny, and possibly applicable in some cases - but could be indicator of jealous ignorance.

Bingo.
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/27/22
https://www.jamesgmartin.center/202...ring-of-doctoral-degrees-for-nondoctors/
Good article
Posted By: slumlord Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/27/22
Taylor Swift has a Doctorate of Fine Arts from NYU. I am so proud of her.

😬
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/27/22

And getting dicked by Mike Obama
Posted By: m_stevenson Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/27/22
BOOM!
Posted By: reivertom Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/27/22
Common guys........if you changed as many adult diapers as she has, you'd be a little nutty too.
Posted By: deflave Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/27/22
Originally Posted by SCGunNut
.... is a phking genius. While being on hand for the arrival of a long overdue shipment of baby formula, she said "I’ve always said that food is love. But food is life, too."

She really earned that Doctorate...

Can't be any dumber than CockSocket.

LOL

"GET VACCINATED!!!!!!!!!"
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/27/22
And I'm sure you EARNED yours - where hers was most likely donated, or bought.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Dr. Jill Biden.... - 05/27/22
Originally Posted by mark shubert
And I'm sure you EARNED yours - where hers was most likely donated, or bought.

PREZACTLY!
© 24hourcampfire