Home
in regard to restricting 2a rights?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Congrats Charlie... ya made it.
Em well uh achoo!
Why don't you start a thread,

How Many LEO Would Run Me The Fuqk Over If Given A Chance?
Yep the answer doesn't play well here.
At the non-political level upward of 80% are not in favor of any more restrictions. Those at a political level will think as their masters tell them to think.
Charlie Chuckles how in the fugg do you empty your own pouch sitting your azz 24/7 365 in your wheelchair???

Home nurse do it for you every other day??? or you got a XXXL schitt bag and she does it on your twice weekly baths????
Damm your one costly mutha fuuuucka to the tax payers of this nation.....

Stupid replies whenever you women don't like the answer.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Stupid replies whenever you women don't like the answer.
What is the answer according to you?
Post up a pic of any outdoor releated activity, firearm, or snoopy fishing pole you have done or own.
Even a cockroach you killed in your .govt place you squashed with one of the wheels on your wheelchair...

"Pics or it never happened" super troll....

🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣
There is no 'among LEOs'.
Ask a bunch of [bleep] cops in an urban, liberal run hellhole and they'd probably eat that [bleep] up.......especially the political appointee bosses.
Ask a bunch of rural coppers almost anywhere and they'll likely answer like most of 'us' here and tell you to stick your gun control into your colostomy bag.
Most of the cops I know, which are mostly rural and southern, aren't for more gun control.

This might come off as anti-law enforcement but it isn't meant that way. I cringe a little when the talking heads ask what police think about gun control, just as I cringed a bit when I saw the question here. My response would be that it doesn't matter, at least it doesn't matter any more than what farmer john or preacher jim thinks about it. They don't get to veto our God given rights. It irks me to see some large city police chief on TV lecturing us about the need to restrict our rights like he's some kind of medieval lord. He's a public servant, he works for us, not the other way around. In the same vein I get testy when teachers lobby for property tax increases because schools need more money. Has their ever been a time when schools didn't want more money? I've never seen it. I pay the taxes and I'll vote for or against a property tax hike based upon my perception of the merits. What a teacher thinks doesn't matter nearly as much as what I think.
Their view matters no more than anyone else’s.

Though it varies, in general they’re sworn to uphold the Constitution, and also the constitution of the state in which they serve, which supersedes their personal opinion when it comes to performing their duty.
Originally Posted by NH K9
Ask a bunch of [bleep] cops in an urban, liberal run hellhole and they'd probably eat that [bleep] up.......especially the political appointee bosses.
Ask a bunch of rural coppers almost anywhere and they'll likely answer like most of 'us' here and tell you to stick your gun control into your colostomy bag.

Yup
39 years in LE so far.....I am against any new restrictions of gun ownership!

NO law, no gun zone, or anything else will stop an evil person from committing a murder. Teachers should (must) be allowed to carry because, as in this most recent case, law enforcement is not present when you need them. In fact, if there was a delay in Texas, it is inexcusable! When kids are shot, dying, bleeding out, the first officer on scene MUST stop the shooter. Period, end of story. What a sad situation when unarmed parents are running into the school to save their kids, as LE waits and allows kids to bleed out and to be terrified by the shooter.

Also, guns, including AR rifles, are NOT the problem as villainized by the stinking democrats and their voters!

The only thing stopping a bad gun with a gun, is a good guy with a gun. This is FACT!

George Soros send you out to collect data for him now?
Gun control…no. Run over Charlie….yes.
So lets get this straight... when they come to take mine is it fair to take theirs?
What would majority be on a [bleep] in a wheelchair who supports and votes for the ones sent to take the guns be after the dust settles?
Gun control has never been about public safety ya retard.

It’s always been about total control of population. One of the left’s tactics is to make acquisition’s and false claims, pound them daily into people by their tool the media (and you). Then the right has to defend itself.

Anyone individual or LEO that wants more restrictions should just live and work in Chicago, they have lots of laws already so they should be safe in that utopia.
Originally Posted by NH K9

I haven’t found that to be the case at all.

Very, very few big city cops are actually from that big city. Big liberal city cops are a reflection of the general population of America, not the city.

Same with rural cops. They’re a reflection of the population where they’re recruited from. And there are a LOT of rural folks who would support “common sense” gun control. They’ve got their 870 and deer rifle and think my D60 is crazy and unnecessary.

In fact, I’ve found that the big city cops that see a LOT of violence are more pro-gun than most anyone else. They see death and despair on a larger scale than some deputies can imagine.

Even this dude gets it.
I think NFA should be repealed. A suppressor should be available like ammo.

I am against any mag capacity laws, accessorie restriction, ammunition amount restriction, etc.

Hell I think cartridge restrictions for hunting is ridiculous and a 2A restriction that should be repealed.

Not that a job determines anything about anyone.
Originally Posted by viking

Even this dude gets it.

His message is right, now at least, but all his joking around over such a serious matter tends to make light of a very very grave situation.
© 24hourcampfire