Home
Posted By: jorgeI LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/03/22
Suffice it to say, I politely let them know our business association has come to an end..

link
I wonder if their catalog will still have clothes for men and women, or just for "it".
They have bowed to them years ago.
I turned my back on them in the late '70s.
Sent a pleasant email, they’re done as far as I’m concerned.

Anybody found decent alternatives that aren’t woke?
Posted By: hatari Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/03/22
Another example of paying “protection” money to the LGBTQ mafia.

“We give so don't attack us! We’re woke!”
There is no end to it.

I don't think there is an answer anymore.
Originally Posted by eaglemountainman

Eyes member whens great great grandpappy done boycotted Bean family zygotes.
Posted By: benchman Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/03/22
A good store, once upon a time.
Posted By: kappa8 Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/03/22
It's not enough to tolerate deviancy. You must submit. Or you must be destroyed.
On the list of things I give a piss about, this one doesn't even register. Frankly, I am glad that in this land of the free, people can be gay and not be thrown off of roof tops for it. And to be fair, I fully support your right to get butthurt over what consenting adults do with their genitals. lol
Posted By: Chisos Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/03/22
They already got exposed when they got caught sewing tags promoting an anti-hunting organization into their clothing. You may first have to wade through 8 pages of Amazon re-directs if you google this up. Search engines ain't like they used to be.
Being gay is a birth defect, and therefore deserving of compassion, but not "pride."

For decades, homosexuals told us that being so was not a choice but something they were born with. They also said that for that reason, they could not and do not try to "convert" people to it.

Until recently.

Now, apparently being gay IS a choice, and youngsters can be "groomed" to that lifestyle. So...when were they lying? Then or now?
Originally Posted by hatari

Yep. They can't afford to lose all the plaid lumberjack shirt sales to the gay market.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I fully support your right to get butthurt over what consenting adults do with their genitals. lol

Is that supposed to be a pun?
Add Orvis to the list...
Posted By: akrange Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/03/22
The Last of the Heterosexual..
Posted By: hanco Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/03/22
Most everything has!
The last thing I bought from them were my Maine hunting boots, that was 1981. I wonder if they still rebuild them .
Originally Posted by smokepole
I fully support your right to get butthurt over what consenting adults do with their genitals. lol

Is that supposed to be a pun?

Smokepole is on his game today!
LOL, butthurt by proxy?
Posted By: Riverc Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/03/22
Thanks for sharing have never bought anything from them after reading this crap, I promise they will never get my business ever.
Posted By: BamBam Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/03/22
Two or three years ago I called them and explain to them, My family and myself are not comfortable with the direction that the Company is going in. I politely asked them to take me off of their mailing list, no more catalogs and no more Emails. The representative was Not very happy nor polite with me after that :-)
Posted By: Tarquin Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/03/22
On the list of things I give a piss about, this one doesn't even register. Frankly, I am glad that in this land of the free, people can be gay and not be thrown off of roof tops for it. And to be fair, I fully support your right to get butthurt over what consenting adults do with their genitals. lol

You're tilting at windmills and making a false equivalence. No one is proposing throwing phaggots off rooftops, but as matters now stand anyone with the temerity to publicly oppose the LGBT agenda is immediately labeled mentally ill, banished from the public square and slated for re-education. As an example, you can't be a judge in this country anymore if you were ever a Boy Scout, supported the BSA or ever spoke publicly in opposition to the sodomy rights agenda. That is the problem: Approval of deviance is the new norm and the only norm that will be tolerated with devastating consequences for the public good. Put simply: homosexuality is deviant, immoral behavior which should be marginalized, not encouraged.

"Man is a social animal, and no one can secure what is desirable for himself except in partnership with others. According to Aristotle, if a man had all the health, wealth, freedom and power that he desired, but lacked friends, he would not even wish to live. But the root of all friendships, as it is the ground of the existence of the species, is that of a man and a woman. As nature is the ground of morality, the distinction of the sexes is the ground of nature. Nature---which forbids us to eat or enslave out own kind---is that which has within it the principle of coming-into-being. Mankind as a whole is recognized by its generations, like a river which is one and the same while the ever-renewed cycles of birth and death flow on. But the generations are constituted---and can only be constituted---by the acts of generation arising from the conjunction of male and female. The root of all human relationships, the root of all morality, is nature, which itself is grounded in the generative distinction of male and female.....Abraham Lincoln once said that if slavery is not unjust, then nothing is unjust. With equal reason it can be said that if homosexuality is not unnatural, nothing is unnatural. And if nothing is unnatural then nothing---including slavery and genocide---is unjust"

Harry V. Jaffa, Original Intent and the Framers of the Constitution: A Disputed Question.
Posted By: mathman Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/03/22
So, if someone is against corporate celebration of alternative lifestyles that means they're butthurt over what consenting adults do in their private lives?
Originally Posted by mathman
So, if someone is against corporate celebration of alternative lifestyles that means they're butthurt over what consenting adults do in their private lives?

Apparently. crazy mad
Originally Posted by BamBam
Two or three years ago I called them and explain to them, My family and myself are not comfortable with the direction that the Company is going in. I politely asked them to take me off of their mailing list, no more catalogs and no more Emails. The representative was Not very happy nor polite with me after that :-)

Good for you for doing that.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/03/22
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
There is no end to it.

You've already given the answer more than once,, ''they won''.
Posted By: hunting1 Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/03/22
"That is the problem: Approval of deviance is the new norm and the only norm that will be tolerated with devastating consequences for the public good. Put simply: homosexuality is deviant, immoral behavior which should be marginalized, not encouraged."

Every inch with the left turns into a mile...... You can be gay, strait, whatever but 1-day for Memorial day but a whole month is a little sick in my little mind. It is your choice but to have to see it celebrated everywhere for a month? And be labeled as a homo fob, if you don't agree or care.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

I just called customer service and cancelled my catalog too! Gal didn't ask why, so I told her I wanted the company to know why and told her it was their promotion of deviant lifestyles (Gay Pride). She was polite about it. We've got to make our voices heard!
I can't recall ever thinking they weren't.
. Put simply: homosexuality is deviant, immoral behavior which should be marginalized, not encouraged.

My understanding of the constitution is that your belief is at odds with it. Even if it wasn't, why would I care what other consenting adults do with their genitals?
Posted By: ruffcutt Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/03/22
Well, disease is one, millions dead from hiv infection and now monkey pox. Any dr can tell you it’s an at risk behavior. But if millions dead can’t convince you, nothing can. I don’t understand society embracing perversion.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
There is no end to it.

You've already given the answer more than once,, ''they won''.

You've been paying attention. 😀
. Put simply: homosexuality is deviant, immoral behavior which should be marginalized, not encouraged.

My understanding of the constitution is that your belief is at odds with it. Even if it wasn't, why would I care what other consenting adults do with their genitals?

Quite the opposite: Homosexuality is "contra naturam" (against nature) and this nation was founded free and independent on an appeal to the "laws of nature and of nature's God". Reason and revelation are in agreement in their condemnation of homosexuality. Blackstone called homosexuality a "vicious sexual perversion". Thomas Jefferson, the drafter of the Declaration said that "buggery is the genus of which sodomy is the species" and in a criminal code written for the Commonwealth of Virginia made sodomy a felony punishable by castration. All of the criminal codes of the 13 original colonies made homosexuality a crime. In this Virginia the rest of the colonies (and Jefferson) only followed the common law. The greatest moral legislators of Athens and Jereusalem are unanimous in their condemnation of homosexuality. The Preamble of the Constitution enumerates its ends as to "secure the blessings of liberty" for ourselves and our posterity. That "liberty" which is a "blessing" is something which God thinks is good for you, something He thinks you ought to have. But God did not create "Adam and Steve. He created "Adam and Eve". Judeo-Christian morality (like the natural law) does not conceptualize homosexuality as a blessing, or a positive moral good in any sense. The Constitution (and Declaration) have always been understood to condemn homosexuality. Bowers v. Hardwick was entirely a political and not a Constitutional Supreme Court precedent.

"Man is a social animal, and no one can secure what is desirable for himself except in partnership with others. According to Aristotle, if a man had all the health, wealth, freedom and power that he desired, but lacked friends, he would not even wish to live. But the root of all friendships, as it is the ground of the existence of the species, is that of a man and a woman. As nature is the ground of morality, the distinction of the sexes is the ground of nature. Nature---which forbids us to eat or enslave out own kind---is that which has within it the principle of coming-into-being. Mankind as a whole is recognized by its generations, like a river which is one and the same while the ever-renewed cycles of birth and death flow on. But the generations are constituted---and can only be constituted---by the acts of generation arising from the conjunction of male and female. The root of all human relationships, the root of all morality, is nature, which itself is grounded in the generative distinction of male and female.....Abraham Lincoln once said that if slavery is not unjust, then nothing is unjust. With equal reason it can be said that if homosexuality is not unnatural, nothing is unnatural. And if nothing is unnatural then nothing---including slavery and genocide---is unjust"

Harry V. Jaffa, Original Intent and the Framers of the Constitution: A Disputed Question.

And again, it isn't that we care what they do with their genitals, its that they care that we care and if we give the wrong answer about "caring" (if we withhold our approval or condemn it) we are told we're mentally ill and are subject to immediate banishment from polite company. Morality (notice I didn't say "traditional" morality) has been utterly banished from the public square and we wonder why deranged teenagers commit mass murder?
Posted By: rainshot Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/03/22
I quit buying from companies that decide to court the woke crowd. I bought stuff from Bean years ago but I won't any more because they don't have to change their line of clothing to accommodate the woke agenda. T-shirts with a rainbow; really.

Quite the opposite: Homosexuality is "contra naturam" (against nature) and this nation was founded free and independent on an appeal to the "laws of nature and of nature's God". Reason and revelation are in agreement in their condemnation of homosexuality. Blackstone called homosexuality a "vicious sexual perversion". Thomas Jefferson, the drafter of the Declaration said that "buggery is the genus of which sodomy is the species" and in a criminal code written for the Commonwealth of Virginia made sodomy a felony punishable by castration. All of the criminal codes of the 13 original colonies made homosexuality a crime. In this Virginia the rest of the colonies (and Jefferson) only followed the common law. The greatest moral legislators of Athens and Jereusalem are unanimous in their condemnation of homosexuality. The Preamble of the Constitution enumerates its ends as to "secure the blessings of liberty" for ourselves and our posterity. That "liberty" which is a "blessing" is something which God thinks is good for you, something He thinks you ought to have. But God did not create "Adam and Steve. He created "Adam and Eve". Judeo-Christian morality (like the natural law) does not conceptualize homosexuality as a blessing, or a positive moral good in any sense. The Constitution (and Declaration) have always been understood to condemn homosexuality. Bowers v. Hardwick was entirely a political and not a Constitutional Supreme Court precedent.

And again, it isn't that we care what they do with their genitals, its that they care that we care and if we give the wrong answer about "caring" (if we withhold our approval or condemn it) we are told we're mentally ill and are subject to immediate banishment from polite company. Morality (notice I didn't say "traditional" morality) has been utterly banished from the public square and we wonder why deranged teenagers commit mass murder?

I'd argue that despite the fact that many, not all, of our founding fathers were Christians, that the exclusion of God from our constitution was purposeful rather than accidental.
Posted By: Seafire Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/03/22
There is no end to it.

oh, there is definitely an answer....

just no one has the backbone to use it...

Ignoring this Gay Pride BS is a start.... you don't have to attack them... just ignore them and say no to their parading around
that being different than normal folks is NOT some blessing from God...nor is it a badge of honor or moral superiority in some way...

there are also more of us, than there is of them...

Speak with your wallet like the liberal left does.... don't buy a damn thing from them...

and don't send them a pleasant email over it...Send it to them straight in their faces...just like the liberal left always does..

you play by your opponents rules, otherwise nice guys finish last...
Posted By: ribka Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/03/22
Yes. The constitutional scholar and BLM advocate has spoken.

There is no reference regarding a supreme being in any of our founding documents.

What's the state of Louisiana ranked in education? 48th?

I'd argue that despite the fact that many, not all, of our founding fathers were Christians, that the exclusion of God from our constitution was purposeful rather than accidental.
Originally Posted by mathman

Simple Simone it ain’t in the Bedroom Anymore..
Originally Posted by eaglemountainman

Lol, you might not want to do that!
Originally Posted by ribka

There is no reference regarding a supreme being in any of our founding documents.

No thread is complete without the marginally literate, angry, alcoholic, ex-jackboot ringing in.
Originally Posted by hatari

^^^^^

Gag me with a maggot

I just called customer service and cancelled my catalog too! Gal didn't ask why, so I told her I wanted the company to know why and told her it was their promotion of deviant lifestyles (Gay Pride). She was polite about it. We've got to make our voices heard!

It would have hurt more if you had told them that you supported Biden in the last election.

You're not comprehending Paul. "Nature" (human reason unassisted by revelation) and "revelation" (the laws of Nature's God) are in agreement in their condemnation of homosexuality. That is exactly how the Founders saw it which is why their condemnation of homosexuality was universal. Homosexuality would be wrong even if every religion in the world declared otherwise. Your claim that the Founders excluded God from the Constitution is baseless and confused. Lincoln said (quoting proverbs) that the relationship of the Constitution to the Declaration was like "apples of Gold in pictures of silver". The Declaration of Independence (which explicitly appeals to the laws of nature and of nature's God and to God himself for the "rectitude" of the colonist's intentions) are the "apples of Gold". The Constitution is the "picture of silver" which frames the apples. The "picture of silver" is meant to adorn the apples of Gold (the Declaration) not obscure it. The true principles of the Constitution (as opposed to its prudential compromises with those principles) cannot be understood without reference to the Declaration of Independence and its appeal to eternal categories and to the logos of "the laws of nature and of nature's God". Homosexuality is wrong for the same reason chattel slavery is wrong: it is against nature. Nature and reason tell us that a man is not a horse or an ox or a dog and with the very same voice they also tell us that a man is not a woman and that the right ordering of sexual relationships is between that of a man and a woman, not a man and a man or a woman and a woman. You completely pass over the Preamble and its reference to the "blessings of liberty" and the obvious definition of a blessing (something God thinks is good for you). The Founders would not recognize the America of today because its jurisprudence and public morality are completely divorced from the eternal categories and principles they recognized as the ground and basis of human freedom, properly understood. The truth of the matter is that the movement to "normalize" homosexuality (and transgenderism) is the self-same legal and moral positivism that tried to transmute chattel slavery from a necessary evil into a positive moral good. It is the self-same legal and moral positivism that said a Jew was not a human being, but a mere "plague bearing bacillus" subject to extermination with no more thought than killing a bacterium. It is the self-same legal and moral positivism that declared that anything "counter-revolutionary" in Stalinist Russia (and in Marxism generally) could be justly eliminated "murdered" as if it was nothing more than an ox or a horse. Your mind is so thoroughly immersed in historicism, positivism and nihilism that you literally cannot comprehend the language and morality of the Founders. Congratulations on being a product of public education!

It would have hurt more if you had told them that you supported Biden in the last election.

Which is a baseless lie that you repeat to divert attention from your apologia for sodomy.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/03/22
[video:youtube]
[/video]

Queenie loves Biden Floyd and the Westboro bunch now.
Originally Posted by ribka

Not once have I ever advocated for BLM and am an outspoken critic of them. Stop lying to defend homosexuality.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Liar. Stay on topic and stop undermining the arguments against the moral equation of sodomy and lesbianism with heterosexual eros.
Originally Posted by Seafire
There is no end to it.

oh, there is definitely an answer....

just no one has the backbone to use it...

Ignoring this Gay Pride BS is a start.... you don't have to attack them... just ignore them and say no to their parading around
that being different than normal folks is NOT some blessing from God...nor is it a badge of honor or moral superiority in some way...

there are also more of us, than there is of them...

Speak with your wallet like the liberal left does.... don't buy a damn thing from them...

and don't send them a pleasant email over it...Send it to them straight in their faces...just like the liberal left always does..

you play by your opponents rules, otherwise nice guys finish last...
Well said.

False, false and false. I've never once supported Biden or Floyd and the Westboro crowd are whack jobs. You are wrong to equate Jefferson, the Declaration and the Founders with Westboro.

You're not comprehending Paul. "Nature" (human reason unassisted by revelation) and "revelation" (the laws of Nature's God) are in agreement in their condemnation of homosexuality. That is exactly how the Founders saw it which is why their condemnation of homosexuality was universal. Homosexuality would be wrong even if every religion in the world declared otherwise. Your claim that the Founders excluded God from the Constitution is baseless and confused. Lincoln said (quoting proverbs) that the relationship of the Constitution to the Declaration was like "apples of Gold in pictures of silver". The Declaration of Independence (which explicitly appeals to the laws of nature and of nature's God and to God himself for the "rectitude" of the colonist's intentions) are the "apples of Gold". The Constitution is the "picture of silver" which frames the apples. The "picture of silver" is meant to adorn the apples of Gold (the Declaration) not obscure it. The true principles of the Constitution (as opposed to its prudential compromises with those principles) cannot be understood without reference to the Declaration of Independence and its appeal to eternal categories and to the logos of "the laws of nature and of nature's God". Homosexuality is wrong for the same reason chattel slavery is wrong: it is against nature. Nature and reason tell us that a man is not a horse or an ox or a dog and with the very same voice they also tell us that a man is not a woman and that the right ordering of sexual relationships is between that of a man and a woman, not a man and a man or a woman and a woman. You completely pass over the Preamble and its reference to the "blessings of liberty" and the obvious definition of a blessing (something God thinks is good for you). The Founders would not recognize the America of today because its jurisprudence and public morality are completely divorced from the eternal categories and principles they recognized as the ground and basis of human freedom, properly understood. The truth of the matter is that the movement to "normalize" homosexuality (and transgenderism) is the self-same legal and moral positivism that tried to transmute chattel slavery from a necessary evil into a positive moral good. It is the self-same legal and moral positivism that said a Jew was not a human being, but a mere "plague bearing bacillus" subject to extermination with no more thought than killing a bacterium. It is the self-same legal and moral positivism that declared that anything "counter-revolutionary" in Stalinist Russia (and in Marxism generally) could be justly eliminated "murdered" as if it was nothing more than an ox or a horse. Your mind is so thoroughly immersed in historicism, positivism and nihilism that you literally cannot comprehend the language and morality of the Founders. Congratulations on being a product of public education!

Liar. Stay on topic and stop undermining the arguments against the moral equation of sodomy and lesbianism with heterosexual eros.

You are the biggest liar here.

Your President, Biden, says all is well and you should embrace your gayness Queenie.

Your President, Biden, says all is well and you should embrace your gayness Queenie.

No. You are. Not once have I defended or supported Biden, BLM or Floyd and now we know you are an apologist for homosexuality. Glad we have you out of the closet! Please respond to the merits of my (and Jefferson's) argument or we must assume you're incapable of doing so.
Originally Posted by Woodsman1991
Sent a pleasant email, they’re done as far as I’m concerned.

Anybody found decent alternatives that aren’t woke?

Filson? At least not so you are hit in the face with it on their website. Considering their location, they probably are though.
Notice the pattern here: Bernard and Conrad are unable to defeat the arguments of Jefferson, Blackstone, Plato or the Apostle Paul on the intrinsic wrongness of homosexuality so they resort to the complete lie that I supported Biden or Floyd or BLM, every word of which is categorically false. But even if it were true (and it isn't) it would not constitute any evidence or argument whatsoever refuting the argument against homosexuality that was axiomatic to the Founders and Framers of the Constitution.

You're not comprehending Paul (and Jim Conrad!). "Nature" (human reason unassisted by revelation) and "revelation" (the laws of Nature's God) are in agreement in their condemnation of homosexuality. That is exactly how the Founders saw it which is why their condemnation of homosexuality was universal. Homosexuality would be wrong even if every religion in the world declared otherwise. Your claim that the Founders excluded God from the Constitution is baseless and confused. Lincoln said (quoting proverbs) that the relationship of the Constitution to the Declaration was like "apples of Gold in pictures of silver". The Declaration of Independence (which explicitly appeals to the laws of nature and of nature's God and to God himself for the "rectitude" of the colonist's intentions) are the "apples of Gold". The Constitution is the "picture of silver" which frames the apples. The "picture of silver" is meant to adorn the apples of Gold (the Declaration) not obscure it. The true principles of the Constitution (as opposed to its prudential compromises with those principles) cannot be understood without reference to the Declaration of Independence and its appeal to eternal categories and to the logos of "the laws of nature and of nature's God". Homosexuality is wrong for the same reason chattel slavery is wrong: it is against nature. Nature and reason tell us that a man is not a horse or an ox or a dog and with the very same voice they also tell us that a man is not a woman and that the right ordering of sexual relationships is between that of a man and a woman, not a man and a man or a woman and a woman. You completely pass over the Preamble and its reference to the "blessings of liberty" and the obvious definition of a blessing (something God thinks is good for you). The Founders would not recognize the America of today because its jurisprudence and public morality are completely divorced from the eternal categories and principles they recognized as the ground and basis of human freedom, properly understood. The truth of the matter is that the movement to "normalize" homosexuality (and transgenderism) is the self-same legal and moral positivism that tried to transmute chattel slavery from a necessary evil into a positive moral good. It is the self-same legal and moral positivism that said a Jew was not a human being, but a mere "plague bearing bacillus" subject to extermination with no more thought than killing a bacterium. It is the self-same legal and moral positivism that declared that anything "counter-revolutionary" in Stalinist Russia (and in Marxism generally) could be justly eliminated "murdered" as if it was nothing more than an ox or a horse. Your minds are so thoroughly immersed in historicism, positivism and nihilism that you literally cannot comprehend the language and morality of the Founders. Congratulations on being a product of public education!

No. You are. Not once have I defended or supported Biden, BLM or Floyd and now we know you are an apologist for homosexuality. Glad we have you out of the closet! Please respond to the merits of my (and Jefferson's) argument or we must assume you're incapable of doing so.

Bullshit. You went on and on about racism and defund the police.

Now you want to rewrite the constitution to better reflect Sharia law.

You are a Happy Camper sock puppet aren't you?
Posted By: Raeford Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/03/22
Well,
When Salmon has spoken........like writing it in stone

Prove me wrong liar. Where have I ever spoken a word in support of Biden, BLM of Floyd? The only thing I have ever opined was that based on my reading of Minnesota law, Chauvin would probably be convicted. Not once have I ever said or implied that this was a just result. But the fact you think The morality of our Constitutional republic is "Sharia law" tells us everything we need to know, (1) you are very unintelligent (stupid, actually) and; (2) you are an apologist for deviance.
Total HC sock puppet and a liar.

Your fantasies belong no where near the constitution.

All lies. Not once did I advocate for defunding the police. As far as racism, I'm a "race realist" and an acolyte of Jared Taylor. He too is an opponent of racism as are you apparently, since you've called me a racist many times here. LOL!
Total HC sock puppet and a liar.

Your fantasies belong no where near the constitution.

Prove my arguments against homosexuality wrong then. Show us all why homosexuality is Constitutional!

All lies. Not once did I advocate for defunding the police. As far as racism, I'm a "race realist" and an acolyte of Jared Taylor. He too is an opponent of racism as are you apparently, since you've called me a racist many times here. LOL!

Yes you did, and you praised St. George because he got straight up murdered.

Prove me wrong liar. Where have I ever spoken a word in support of Biden, BLM of Floyd? The only thing I have ever opined was that based on my reading of Minnesota law, Chauvin would probably be convicted. Not once have I ever said or implied that this was a just result. But the fact you think The morality of our Constitutional republic is "Sharia law" tells us everything we need to know, (1) you are very unintelligent (stupid, actually) and; (2) you are an apologist for deviance.

I don't know how the hell you can be so blind to the simple truth that a vote not cast for Trump was a vote in support of Biden.

Can you explain to me why the God of your understanding would create a deviant?

Another of your bald faced lies. Show us the post! Put up or shut up!

I don't know how the hell you can be so blind to the simple truth that a vote not cast for Trump was a vote in support of Biden.

Paul are you really that stupid? Trump won Idaho by 70%. All of Idaho's electoral votes went to Trump. Not voting for Trump did not help Biden one iota, but donating money to Trump (which I did) helped him (and hurt Biden). Where is the proof that God created homosexuals? Where is the evidence it is a genetically determined behavior or that genetically determined behaviors are moral?

Liar. Go to the archives and show us where I uttered one word in praise or defense of Floyd.

Paul are you really that stupid? Trump won Idaho by 70%. All of Idaho's electoral votes went to Trump. Not voting for Trump did not help Biden one iota, but donating money to Trump (which I did) helped him (and hurt Biden). Where is the proof that God created homosexuals? Where is the evidence it is a genetically determined behavior or that genetically determined behaviors are moral?
Why don't and your fellow apologist for deviancy (Conrad) get your heads together and see what you can come up with!
grin
Another fugging sock puppet.

Look your own bs up.

Look your own bs up.

You're one making the claims. Prove up! Can't do it, can you! Liar!
Posted By: Raeford Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/03/22

Look your own bs up.

You aren't a sock puppet?
Originally Posted by Raeford

Look your own bs up.

No. I'm not.

Look your own bs up.

Oh yeah. We all remember your apologist and defund bullshit.

Plus you are the biggest NeverTrumper Biden supporter here.

Prove ME wrong...sock puppet.

Look your own bs up.

No. I'm not.

Oh yeah. Total sock puppet.
You want to bicker?
Or boycott woke companies?

Look your own bs up.

We all know what it means when someone is not one of the 74,216,154. They can engage in all the justification they want to.

Look your own bs up.

No. I'm not.

Oh yeah. Total sock puppet.

Please support your claim that the morality of our Constitutional Republic is "Sharia Law". Please prove up your claims (lies) that I've ever spoken one word in defense or support of George Floyd, BLM or defund the police. You are an inveterate liar and a fraud with the IQ of an ant---in addition to being an apologist for LBGT and "wokeism".
Come on sockpuppet.

You can do better than that.

Look your own bs up.

We all know what it means when someone is not one of the 74,216,154. They can engage in all the justification they want to.

Really? If someone doesn't case a ballot that is utterly meaningless in their state, their monetary contributions and bumper stickers and conversations with friends and family are no evidence whatsoever of their true intentions? crazy Stop diverting attention from your failed arguments defending deviancy.
Come on sockpuppet.

Prove up you pathetic liar. Tell us again how the morality of the Founders is "Sharia Law". LOL! laugh
I am sure that LL Bean is devastated over losing Tarquin as a customer. Are you going to burn the socks that you ordered from them six years ago Tarqueef?
Come on sockpuppet.

laugh
Prove up you pathetic liar. Tell us again how the morality of the Founders is "Sharia Law". LOL!

You have a fantasy about gays and now you want to make it law.

Fugg off sockpuppet.
I am sure that LL Bean is devastated over losing Tarquin as a customer. Are you going to burn the socks that you ordered from them six years ago Tarqueef?

He hates guys so much now that he is gonna throw himself off a building to protest.

Np, he'll return 'em for a full refund.

Look your own bs up.

It's logically impossible to prove a negative stupid! You've made a positive factual assertion therefore the burden is logically yours. You won't shoulder it because you can't because you're a liar and you know it. This place has an archive. Use it!!! Show up! Liar! And while your at it, please tell us again how the morality of the Founders is Sharia Law? crazy
laugh
https://www.cancelthiscompany.com/Good-Companies.html

[Linked Image from cancelthiscompany.com]
Really? If someone doesn't case a ballot that is utterly meaningless in their state, their monetary contributions and bumper stickers and conversations with friends and family are no evidence whatsoever of their true intentions? crazy Stop diverting attention from your failed arguments defending deviancy.

74,216,154 Patriots. Tarquin is not among them.

I'll try to humor you on the deviance discussion. First, give me the definition of deviance that you want to use.

Look your own bs up.

It's logically impossible to prove a negative stupid! You've made a positive factual assertion therefore the burden is logically yours. You won't shoulder it because you can't because you're a liar and you know it. This place has an archive. Use it!!! Show up! Liar! And while your at it, please tell us again how the morality of the Founders is Sharia Law? crazy
laugh

Come on sock puppet.

Try again.

Bernard, falsely claiming I ever supported Biden cannot obscure the fact that I destroyed your arguments in support of homosexuality.

Bernard, falsely claiming I ever supported Biden cannot obscure the fact that I destroyed your arguments in support of homosexuality.

He never argued "in support of homosexuality" but nice try. He argued in support of the concept that what consenting adults do is none of his business.

He never argued "in support of homosexuality" but nice try. He argued in support of the concept that what consenting adults do is none of his business.

And that the constitutional freedoms that we all enjoy apply equally to gays.

Not unless it says so in the Bible.

Not unless it says so in the Bible.

Which was purposefully excluded from mention in the Constitution.
Tardqueef was pounding out posts furiously until I asked him to define deviant. Now he's like "oh schidt man, I gotta go look that word up to make sure I don't step on my dick."
Tardqueef was pounding out posts furiously until I asked him to define deviant. Now he's like "oh schidt man, I gotta go look that word up to make sure I don't step on my dick."

That's what I thought. Pretend to want an intellectual discussion and can't provide a simple definition. This is a common tactic on the liberal motorcycle forum that I visit.
It's defined in my post. Homosexuality is unnatural and therefore deviant. How much more obvious do I have to make it? And the defender of sodomy (you) is equating the Founder's position with Leftism? crazy
It's defined in my post. Homosexuality is unnatural and therefore deviant.

You being a Biden supporter is much worse.
Posted By: deflave Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/03/22
Jorge feeling tough today.

LOL

I'm not and never have been and you can't prove up your incessant lies to the contrary You, on the other hand, are now an admitted defender of homosexuality and opponent of the morality of the Founders.

Look your own bs up.

Tarqueen refuses to vote for Trump.

He’s a quad boosted bitch.

I'm not and never have been and you can't prove up your incessant lies to the contrary You, on the other hand, are now an admitted defender of homosexuality and opponent of the morality of the Founders.

You refuse to vote for Trump and you’re a Ukraine supporting dumb fugk as well as a COVTARD.

You’re as American as an AK47 and as straight as Richard Simmons.

You don’t own firearms either.
Originally Posted by deflave

Look your own bs up.

Liar. I never refused. It was a waste of time in Idaho where Trump won every electoral vote by 70%. I see another apologist for LBGT has joined the fray!

You refuse to vote for Trump and you’re a Ukraine supporting dumb fugk as well as a COVTARD.

80% of the American public oppose the invasion of Ukraine by Russia as do Trump, Kristi Noem and Ron DeSantis. I've been a constant critic of Trump and Biden's response to CV-19. I own a schit load of guns, but even if I didn't it would have no bearing whatsoever on the validity of any of the arguments I've made against LBGT wokeness.

Get ready for an intellectual smackdown from someone who defines deviant as, and I quote "Homosexuality is unnatural and therefore deviant."

lolololololol
I've been a constant critic of Trump and Biden's response to CV-19.

One thing's for sure, you have been a constant source of incoherence.

Get ready for an intellectual smackdown from someone who defines deviant as, and I quote "Homosexuality is unnatural and therefore deviant."

lolololololol

Just citing the opinions of Blackstone, Aristotle, Plato, the Apostle Paul, Jefferson the Founding generation and nature itself.

Prove it.

lolololololol

Just citing the opinions of Blackstone, Aristotle, Plato, the Apostle Paul, Jefferson the Founding generation and nature itself.

You have to be Happy_Camper.

Nobody could be as full of shìt as you just were.

Proudly and unapologetically not one of these patriots. 74,216,154

Your below-average IQ doesn't make the morality of the Founder's incoherent. The problem isn't the Declaration, the Constitution or "the laws of nature and of nature's God" it's your inability to think rationally and clearly.
Uh oh....is Paul a mentally sick person? Does he stalk you?

Maybe I picked the wrong sock puppet.....
Posted By: ribka Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/03/22
And the sweet gentle angel George Floyd is smiling down on you for supporting NAZI's in Ukraine and voting Obama, Hillary then Biden

80% of the American public oppose the invasion of Ukraine by Russia as do Trump, Kristi Noem and Ron DeSantis. I've been a constant critic of Trump and Biden's response to CV-19. I own a schit load of guns, but even if I didn't it would have no bearing whatsoever on the validity of any of the arguments I've made against LBGT wokeness.
Liar. I never refused. It was a waste of time in Idaho where Trump won every electoral vote by 70%. I see another apologist for LBGT has joined the fray!

Nice try, f a g g o t.

You're a lying bitch.

And you don't live in Idaho.
80% of America doesn’t agree on anything except fugking

You're a lying bitch.

And you don't live in Idaho.

You are about to have your intelligence called into question by someone who can't provide a definition of deviant.
Sextus Tarquinius ..
Posted By: RJY66 Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/03/22
This way people see this Constitution thing is kind of funny.

People believes it enshrines as sacred what Jefferson referred to as "buggery" but when the people who actually wrote the constitution were alive they advocated castrating queers.....at least according to Tarquin's post which I haven't "fact checked". I would not be surprised.

But at the same time people believe it doesn't give you the right to own a gun.

I don't advocate castrating anyone and do not care what anyone "does with their genitals". I would GREATLY prefer that people do what they do with their genitals and take a giant dose of STFU about it and don't attempt to indoctrinate children into it. They don't need to hear about any of it while they are still babies.
Jorge1: Thanks for the heads up.
I am wearing one of my favorite shirts right now that is from L.L. Bean & Co.
It is olive drab, long sleeve, canvas material, with two pockets and has been one of my favorites for years - it wears like iron.
Needless to say L.L. Bean is now on myshitlist!
Puzzling.
Thanks again for the heads up.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Suffice it to say, I politely let them know our business association has come to an end..

link

LL bean has always been full on ghey, never wore a stitch of their schit even once, never even tried LLB on.

Yer kinda late to the party.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/03/22
Well, at least we still have Patagonia.

mike r
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Well, at least we still have Patagonia.

mike r

Levi's too.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/04/22
I've picked up a few used Bean products, that's about it.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by jorgeI

link

LL bean has always been full on ghey, never wore a stitch of their schit even once, never even tried LLB on.

Yer kinda late to the party.

Are you shaming Tardqueef for buying his toe socks and silk underwear from them?
Posted By: Buck720 Re: LL BEAN GONE FULL F AGGOT - 06/04/22
How would anyone not know this for years and years!
© 24hourcampfire