Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, butthurt by proxy?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for sharing have never bought anything from them after reading this crap, I promise they will never get my business ever.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Two or three years ago I called them and explain to them, My family and myself are not comfortable with the direction that the Company is going in. I politely asked them to take me off of their mailing list, no more catalogs and no more Emails. The representative was Not very happy nor polite with me after that :-)

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
On the list of things I give a piss about, this one doesn't even register. Frankly, I am glad that in this land of the free, people can be gay and not be thrown off of roof tops for it. And to be fair, I fully support your right to get butthurt over what consenting adults do with their genitals. lol

You're tilting at windmills and making a false equivalence. No one is proposing throwing phaggots off rooftops, but as matters now stand anyone with the temerity to publicly oppose the LGBT agenda is immediately labeled mentally ill, banished from the public square and slated for re-education. As an example, you can't be a judge in this country anymore if you were ever a Boy Scout, supported the BSA or ever spoke publicly in opposition to the sodomy rights agenda. That is the problem: Approval of deviance is the new norm and the only norm that will be tolerated with devastating consequences for the public good. Put simply: homosexuality is deviant, immoral behavior which should be marginalized, not encouraged.

"Man is a social animal, and no one can secure what is desirable for himself except in partnership with others. According to Aristotle, if a man had all the health, wealth, freedom and power that he desired, but lacked friends, he would not even wish to live. But the root of all friendships, as it is the ground of the existence of the species, is that of a man and a woman. As nature is the ground of morality, the distinction of the sexes is the ground of nature. Nature---which forbids us to eat or enslave out own kind---is that which has within it the principle of coming-into-being. Mankind as a whole is recognized by its generations, like a river which is one and the same while the ever-renewed cycles of birth and death flow on. But the generations are constituted---and can only be constituted---by the acts of generation arising from the conjunction of male and female. The root of all human relationships, the root of all morality, is nature, which itself is grounded in the generative distinction of male and female.....Abraham Lincoln once said that if slavery is not unjust, then nothing is unjust. With equal reason it can be said that if homosexuality is not unnatural, nothing is unnatural. And if nothing is unnatural then nothing---including slavery and genocide---is unjust"

Harry V. Jaffa, Original Intent and the Framers of the Constitution: A Disputed Question.

Last edited by Tarquin; 06/03/22.

Tarquin
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
So, if someone is against corporate celebration of alternative lifestyles that means they're butthurt over what consenting adults do in their private lives?

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by mathman
So, if someone is against corporate celebration of alternative lifestyles that means they're butthurt over what consenting adults do in their private lives?

Apparently. crazy mad

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by BamBam
Two or three years ago I called them and explain to them, My family and myself are not comfortable with the direction that the Company is going in. I politely asked them to take me off of their mailing list, no more catalogs and no more Emails. The representative was Not very happy nor polite with me after that :-)

Good for you for doing that.

Tarquin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
There is no end to it.

I don't think there is an answer anymore.

You've already given the answer more than once,, ''they won''.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
"That is the problem: Approval of deviance is the new norm and the only norm that will be tolerated with devastating consequences for the public good. Put simply: homosexuality is deviant, immoral behavior which should be marginalized, not encouraged."

Every inch with the left turns into a mile...... You can be gay, strait, whatever but 1-day for Memorial day but a whole month is a little sick in my little mind. It is your choice but to have to see it celebrated everywhere for a month? And be labeled as a homo fob, if you don't agree or care.

Good Shooting!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by BamBam

Good for you for doing that.

I just called customer service and cancelled my catalog too! Gal didn't ask why, so I told her I wanted the company to know why and told her it was their promotion of deviant lifestyles (Gay Pride). She was polite about it. We've got to make our voices heard!

Tarquin
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I can't recall ever thinking they weren't.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
. Put simply: homosexuality is deviant, immoral behavior which should be marginalized, not encouraged.

My understanding of the constitution is that your belief is at odds with it. Even if it wasn't, why would I care what other consenting adults do with their genitals?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Well, disease is one, millions dead from hiv infection and now monkey pox. Any dr can tell you it’s an at risk behavior. But if millions dead can’t convince you, nothing can. I don’t understand society embracing perversion.

Last edited by ruffcutt; 06/03/22. Reason: Autocorrect

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ol_mike
There is no end to it.

You've already given the answer more than once,, ''they won''.

You've been paying attention. 😀

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
. Put simply: homosexuality is deviant, immoral behavior which should be marginalized, not encouraged.

My understanding of the constitution is that your belief is at odds with it. Even if it wasn't, why would I care what other consenting adults do with their genitals?

Quite the opposite: Homosexuality is "contra naturam" (against nature) and this nation was founded free and independent on an appeal to the "laws of nature and of nature's God". Reason and revelation are in agreement in their condemnation of homosexuality. Blackstone called homosexuality a "vicious sexual perversion". Thomas Jefferson, the drafter of the Declaration said that "buggery is the genus of which sodomy is the species" and in a criminal code written for the Commonwealth of Virginia made sodomy a felony punishable by castration. All of the criminal codes of the 13 original colonies made homosexuality a crime. In this Virginia the rest of the colonies (and Jefferson) only followed the common law. The greatest moral legislators of Athens and Jereusalem are unanimous in their condemnation of homosexuality. The Preamble of the Constitution enumerates its ends as to "secure the blessings of liberty" for ourselves and our posterity. That "liberty" which is a "blessing" is something which God thinks is good for you, something He thinks you ought to have. But God did not create "Adam and Steve. He created "Adam and Eve". Judeo-Christian morality (like the natural law) does not conceptualize homosexuality as a blessing, or a positive moral good in any sense. The Constitution (and Declaration) have always been understood to condemn homosexuality. Bowers v. Hardwick was entirely a political and not a Constitutional Supreme Court precedent.

"Man is a social animal, and no one can secure what is desirable for himself except in partnership with others. According to Aristotle, if a man had all the health, wealth, freedom and power that he desired, but lacked friends, he would not even wish to live. But the root of all friendships, as it is the ground of the existence of the species, is that of a man and a woman. As nature is the ground of morality, the distinction of the sexes is the ground of nature. Nature---which forbids us to eat or enslave out own kind---is that which has within it the principle of coming-into-being. Mankind as a whole is recognized by its generations, like a river which is one and the same while the ever-renewed cycles of birth and death flow on. But the generations are constituted---and can only be constituted---by the acts of generation arising from the conjunction of male and female. The root of all human relationships, the root of all morality, is nature, which itself is grounded in the generative distinction of male and female.....Abraham Lincoln once said that if slavery is not unjust, then nothing is unjust. With equal reason it can be said that if homosexuality is not unnatural, nothing is unnatural. And if nothing is unnatural then nothing---including slavery and genocide---is unjust"

Harry V. Jaffa, Original Intent and the Framers of the Constitution: A Disputed Question.

And again, it isn't that we care what they do with their genitals, its that they care that we care and if we give the wrong answer about "caring" (if we withhold our approval or condemn it) we are told we're mentally ill and are subject to immediate banishment from polite company. Morality (notice I didn't say "traditional" morality) has been utterly banished from the public square and we wonder why deranged teenagers commit mass murder?

Last edited by Tarquin; 06/03/22.

Tarquin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I quit buying from companies that decide to court the woke crowd. I bought stuff from Bean years ago but I won't any more because they don't have to change their line of clothing to accommodate the woke agenda. T-shirts with a rainbow; really.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Quite the opposite: Homosexuality is "contra naturam" (against nature) and this nation was founded free and independent on an appeal to the "laws of nature and of nature's God". Reason and revelation are in agreement in their condemnation of homosexuality. Blackstone called homosexuality a "vicious sexual perversion". Thomas Jefferson, the drafter of the Declaration said that "buggery is the genus of which sodomy is the species" and in a criminal code written for the Commonwealth of Virginia made sodomy a felony punishable by castration. All of the criminal codes of the 13 original colonies made homosexuality a crime. In this Virginia the rest of the colonies (and Jefferson) only followed the common law. The greatest moral legislators of Athens and Jereusalem are unanimous in their condemnation of homosexuality. The Preamble of the Constitution enumerates its ends as to "secure the blessings of liberty" for ourselves and our posterity. That "liberty" which is a "blessing" is something which God thinks is good for you, something He thinks you ought to have. But God did not create "Adam and Steve. He created "Adam and Eve". Judeo-Christian morality (like the natural law) does not conceptualize homosexuality as a blessing, or a positive moral good in any sense. The Constitution (and Declaration) have always been understood to condemn homosexuality. Bowers v. Hardwick was entirely a political and not a Constitutional Supreme Court precedent.

And again, it isn't that we care what they do with their genitals, its that they care that we care and if we give the wrong answer about "caring" (if we withhold our approval or condemn it) we are told we're mentally ill and are subject to immediate banishment from polite company. Morality (notice I didn't say "traditional" morality) has been utterly banished from the public square and we wonder why deranged teenagers commit mass murder?

I'd argue that despite the fact that many, not all, of our founding fathers were Christians, that the exclusion of God from our constitution was purposeful rather than accidental.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
There is no end to it.

oh, there is definitely an answer....

just no one has the backbone to use it...

Ignoring this Gay Pride BS is a start.... you don't have to attack them... just ignore them and say no to their parading around
that being different than normal folks is NOT some blessing from God...nor is it a badge of honor or moral superiority in some way...

there are also more of us, than there is of them...

Speak with your wallet like the liberal left does.... don't buy a damn thing from them...

and don't send them a pleasant email over it...Send it to them straight in their faces...just like the liberal left always does..

you play by your opponents rules, otherwise nice guys finish last...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Yes. The constitutional scholar and BLM advocate has spoken.

There is no reference regarding a supreme being in any of our founding documents.

What's the state of Louisiana ranked in education? 48th?

I'd argue that despite the fact that many, not all, of our founding fathers were Christians, that the exclusion of God from our constitution was purposeful rather than accidental.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by mathman

Simple Simone it ain’t in the Bedroom Anymore..

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

288 members (10gaugemag, 264mag, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 39 invisible), 1,791 guests, and 1,096 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,048
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.