Home
Best comment:

"As a patriotic American who is sick and tired of the UK, Europe and America endangering our wellbeing, I give you, Putin, permission to perform a surgical nuking of DC, New York City, City of London, Tel Aviv, Vatican City and Brussels, for starters, to neutralize the satanic disease that has been infecting the globe."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...e-rockets-ukraine-despite-putin-warnings

Britain is joining the US is supplying longer range rockets to Ukraine, despite fresh threats from Russia's president Vladimir Putin who says he is ready to expand strikes to 'decision-making centers' if these escalations from the West continue.

The Guardian is reporting Monday that "The UK will send a handful of tracked M270 multiple launch rocket systems, which can hit targets up to 50 miles away, in the hope they can disrupt the concentrated Russian artillery that has been pounding cities in eastern Ukraine."

The announcement comes as there's widespread acknowledgement that the tide of war is changing particularly in the east, where Russian forces are now making steady gains over the Donbas, with the Ukrainians saying they are suffering chronic supply shortages, including ammo and weapons.

In what appears a reference to the situation in the Donbas and the south, UK defence secretary Ben Wallace said the move to ship longer range rocket launchers is justified "as Russia’s tactics change, so must our support to Ukraine." However, he didn't speculate over Russia's potential response.

"As Russia’s tactics change, so must our support to Ukraine. These highly capable multiple-launch rocket systems will enable our Ukrainian friends to better protect themselves against the brutal use of long-range artillery, which Putin’s forces have used indiscriminately to flatten cities," Wallace said.

Putin made weekend statements vowing further retaliation if the US proceeds with its HIMAR and MLRS rocket systems delivery. On Sunday five Russian cruise missiles slammed into the Ukrainian capital of Kiev - which was the first time the capital came under Russian fire in over a month. Russia said it targeted a depot that contained Western-supplied tanks - something which Ukraine denied.

Meanwhile, there's been widespread speculation that Russia could threaten Western cities directly if its territory is targeted by these new Western weapons systems. Putin warned on Sunday his military is ready to hit "objects that we haven’t yet struck." And Monday the Russian foreign ministry warned:

LAVROV SAYS THE LONGER THE RANGE OF WEAPONS SENT TO UKRAINE BY THE WEST, THE FURTHER RUSSIA WILL MOVE AWAY FROM ITS BORDER THE LINE FROM WHICH 'NEO-NAZIS' CAN LAUNCH STRIKES
Well let’s see how much Radiation the Human Body can Take..
Mordor on the Potomac and London seems like a Good Place to Start..

Even the Pope said the Water from the Potomac isn’t Baptismal Quality..
damn didnt World War -1 start like this?
No! With a pistol shot!!
We've already sent them 155mm Howitzers and those have more than enough range to reach into Russia.
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
No! With a pistol shot!!
yes i know !!! BUT before that match was lit.Russia ,germany ,Austria-Hungry were all doing stuff like the above, mobilising, sending arms .Then Blustering and bluffing ,till the crap hit the fan and WW-1 started
Originally Posted by jorgeI
We've already sent them 155mm Howitzers and those have more than enough range to reach into Russia.

Those have been destroyed.

How many mm is a missile Jorge? Can a 155 mm round travel 300Km with precision?
Originally Posted by rem shooter
No! With a pistol shot!!
yes i know !!! BUT before that match was lit.Russia ,germany ,Austria-Hungry were all doing stuff like the above, mobilising, sending arms .Then Blustering and bluffing ,till the crap hit the fan and WW-1 started

Take solace in the fact France has been neutered and Germany is no longer much of a power. Neither looking for hegemony. Those two were the real cause of European sheet-shows going backwards to Franco-Prussia and before.
Europe didn’t learn anything from WW2! Pacifism caused that war and is the reason Putin thinks he can win.
Originally Posted by kenjs1
No! With a pistol shot!!

Take solace in the fact France has been neutered and Germany is no longer much of a power. Neither looking for hegemony. Those two were the real cause of European sheet-shows going backwards to Franco-Prussia and before.

Then we should let Putin’s Genie’s Infiltrate..
You know .. Restore the Roar in those Dikes Countries..
Little Bondage some Higher Testosterone Levels
German and French Men stop wearing Clogg’s and High Heels ..
Ukraine remaining neutral was a bridge too far. Whatever. Make Ukraine Great Again, undoubtedly with US tax dollars.
Originally Posted by ribka

Those have been destroyed.

How many mm is a missile Jorge? Can a 155 mm round travel 300Km with precision?

What kind of missile? The version of the MLRS they are sending does not have a 300KM range, that would be the ATACNS. what they are gating only goes 32 KM. And you know those Howitzers have been destroyed how?
Jorge, I’ve read several articles that said the HIMARS that we’re sending them had a range of 75km.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Jorge, I’ve read several articles that said the HIMARS that we’re sending them had a range of 75km.

Jorge is busy Googleing.

You are right that the standard rocket fired by the m270 and the HIMARS has at least 70 clicks of reach.

There is lots of work that has been done to significantly extend that reach and who know the exact rockets we and the Britts have supplied with the launch systems.

I expect a lot of the rockets are older stock but the 70 click reach is much greater than the 155mm tubes have even firing Excaliber rounds (which the Ukes probably did not get).
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Jorge is busy Googleing.

You are right that the standard rocket fired by the m270 and the HIMARS has at least 70 clicks of reach.

There is lots of work that has been done to significantly extend that reach and who know the exact rockets we and the Britts have supplied with the launch systems.

I expect a lot of the rockets are older stock but the 70 click reach is much greater than the 155mm tubes have even firing Excaliber rounds (which the Ukes probably did not get).

Enter the third rate gun plumber.....And it's Excalibur stupid. Of course I looked it up.. STUPID. Ribka commented on the 300 KM range so I looked it up. BTW, the M-26 is 32KM. And I use Duck Duck go. Only idiots and internet pretenders (and effete, short, third rate guns smiths use google). Lastly, there is one version that goes in excess of 300 KM and Aces, just as you stated, some version do reach out to 75. And I did look it up..
When a dee bag uses klicks instead of KM's you just know the rest will be a lesson in stupidity. Weren't you a gas jockey in the Air Force?

Surprised you'e not over in Ukraine pimping your cheap Chinese tactical ninja crap lol

Jorge is busy Googleing.

Jorge is busy Googleing.

Enter the third rate gun plumber.....And it's Excalibur stupid. Of course I looked it up.. STPID. Ribka commented on the 300 KM range so I looked it up. BTW, the M-26 is 32KM. And I use Duck Duck go. Only idiots and internet pretenders (and effete, short, third rate guns smiths use google). Lastly, there is one version that goes in excess of 300 KM and Aces, just as you stated, some version do reach out to 75. And I did look it up..

Thanks. laugh
Interesting thread here - Trigger Warning - it's Twitter.
[

Thanks. laugh
Originally Posted by Teal

Orcs are responsible for a lot of destruction to AG infrastructure in Ukraine.

Pretty nice farm where they hid their GRADs.

Imagine working your heart out to build that only to have it destroyed because Putin loves destruction.

Imagine working your heart out to build that only to have it destroyed because Putin loves destruction.

Thank Good Putin isn't trying to sell a crappy 12,000 dollar elk shooting system made in China. lol
There's been negotiations for a missile with a 300 Km FYI. And I wouldn't be surprised if they slipped those in. Ukraine is losing badly and the global homo weapons manufactures see that they can't make more money so they ar elitterally giving long range missile to a NAZI clown ( Zelensky). Their 20 years cash cows in Iraq and Afghanistan have died. Need more human blood to all bank accounts

Of course this would never escalate

Jorge is busy Googleing.

Enter the third rate gun plumber.....And it's Excalibur stupid. Of course I looked it up.. STUPID. Ribka commented on the 300 KM range so I looked it up. BTW, the M-26 is 32KM. And I use Duck Duck go. Only idiots and internet pretenders (and effete, short, third rate guns smiths use google). Lastly, there is one version that goes in excess of 300 KM and Aces, just as you stated, some version do reach out to 75. And I did look it up..
It looks to me like NATO is begging Putin to use tactical nukes. I’m not sure how this gets any stupider

Originally Posted by David_Walter
It looks to me like NATO is begging Putin to use tactical nukes. I’m not sure how this gets any stupider

David,

If Putin gets his way because he threatens NUKEs where does that end?

Lots of danger in this stupid war but giving Putin his way because he has NUKEs seems to ask for more aggression.
damn didn't World War -1 start like this?
Yes, and we were stupid enough to join in
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Europe didn’t learn anything from WW2! Pacifism caused that war and is the reason Putin thinks he can win.
The problem is that we didn't give Pacifism enough of a chance. Would German domination of Europe have been worse than Russian? The more we meddle and stoke wars the worse it is for the world and the broker we become.

Now Russia is one of the most debt free nations and is on the verge of winning this war and cementing an alliance with the two most populous nations on earth all of which are nuclear powers with delivery systems.

If only we had minded our own business starting about 1898.
Originally Posted by ribka

Thank Good Putin isn't trying to sell a crappy 12,000 dollar elk shooting system made in China. lol

LMAO
Does it concern anyone that we’re putting our technology out there for Russia to capture and back engineer? And that they probably worked a deal with the Taliban for the same, and have developed countermeasures?
Does it concern anyone that we’re putting our technology out there for Russia to capture and back engineer? And that they probably worked a deal with the Taliban for the same, and have developed countermeasures?
I can assure you the lessons learned will be put to good use if we do provoke a NATO Russia war. The stupidity of the west is stunning. We’re destroying the western/US empire for a criminal money laundering operation. We’re insuring that China takes Taiwan and totally destroys the wests’ technology based economy. When the chip making capacity of Taiwan is lost we’re totally screwed. Not to mention how many people here in America die from lack of basic medicine and medical supplies. BRICS+ is currently building an alternative payment system. The only trading partners we’ll have left is the Europeans and they’re going to be even more devastated. When the dollar is truly being replaced with a basket of alternatives the incredible amount of dollars we’ve created will become virtually worthless. It’s coming and coming fast.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Best comment:

"As a patriotic American who is sick and tired of the UK, Europe and America endangering our wellbeing, I give you, Putin, permission to perform a surgical nuking of DC, New York City, City of London, Tel Aviv, Vatican City and Brussels, for starters, to neutralize the satanic disease that has been infecting the globe."

I'll sign on with that statement!

Does Russian missile technology trump the US's?
Originally Posted by Hastings
The problem is that we didn't give Pacifism enough of a chance. Would German domination of Europe have been worse than Russian? The more we meddle and stoke wars the worse it is for the world and the broker we become.

Now Russia is one of the most debt free nations and is on the verge of winning this war and cementing an alliance with the two most populous nations on earth all of which are nuclear powers with delivery systems.

Debt free because you default on your sovereign debt payments and can’t pay in the currency denomination specified and agreed to under the conditions of those bonds?

That makes Russia debt free, does it?

It doesn't. Ukraine is not even close to a democracy, is one of the most corrupt countries in the world and they still have parades worshipping NAZI's. Ukraine is losing and the Neo cons are losing money so they gotta ramp this up again in the middle of sky rocketing inflation and a collapsing EU and US economy
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Debt free because you default on your sovereign debt payments and can’t pay in the currency denomination specified and agreed to under the conditions of those bonds?

That makes Russia debt free, does it?

old tooty. nice sock puppet

How does Russia pay their debt in the agreed upon denominations if the sanctions forbid the from doing so?
I can also see Russia opening up their own deniable proxy war. The ongoing destruction of the Houthis are sock puppet of Iran. Russia starts supporting the Houthis with sea mines and anti ship missiles and all the oil and natural gas the Europeans are buying out of the Middle East is cut off at the Red Sea entrance. Some long range scud type missiles from Yemen into the Persian Gulf loading terminals and refineries will finish off the West. Europe is collapsing their economies as it is cutting itself off from Russian energy. All their replacement energy they can manage to import through the Suez Canal is cut off and they literally become less than third world and their people starve and freeze to death this coming winter.
It's over (eventually)...

Originally Posted by add

LOL.

HIMARS and M270s are on the way.

Well done posting way out of date and factually wrong videos.

The 270mm rockets supplied can out reach SMERSH and Grads.

UA has 700,000 troops in reserve and more Western weapons arrive every day.

This stupid war is long from over and a lot of Orcs are going to die because of Putin's blood lust.

Sad thing is a lot of Ukraines will also die and the whole world will suffer.

Putin Pufters will someday have to reconcile supporting a madman intent of destruction. crazy
Putin won’t do it, he is calling bluff on us. Besides we can shoot a fly out the sky with our equipment!
Originally Posted by add

LOL.

This stupid war is long from over and a lot of Orcs are going to die because of Putin's blood lust.

Putin Pufters will someday have to reconcile supporting a madman intent of destruction. crazy
This war is stupid.
But you must realize your hero worship is right in line with JeffO.
The two of you sound like you're rattling off stats of a ball game.
Originally Posted by Buck720
Putin won’t do it, he is calling bluff on us. Besides we can shoot a fly out the sky with our equipment!
Wrong. Putin has called our bluff. Wait and see. I'm willing to bet this skirmish ends with Russia or a new client state holding part of the former Ukraine.
Originally Posted by Buck720
Wrong. Putin has called our bluff. Wait and see. I'm willing to bet this skirmish ends with Russia or a new client state holding part of the former Ukraine.

I do believe the "former Ukraine" reference is correct.
Originally Posted by add

LOL.

Well, that is a certainly compelling rebuttal.

Austrian intelligence has nothing on you, donut girl ....
The shame of this is that if NATO/USA couldn't be comfortable with Russia and vice versa Ukraine could have served as a buffer state with Russia and the west agreeing to keep Ukraine neutral. Of course Russia was going to be irritable about a hostile power (NATO) steadily meddling, ethnic Russians being murdered, and bio-laboratories on their border. We have no way of knowing Russia's side of the story. Snopes and Politifact will just say they are lying.
ethnic Russians being murdered, and bio-laboratories on their border.

Yeah cause Putin just cares so darn much about ethnic Russians in other countries. Sometimes they have to pause top level meetings at the Kremlin so that he can have a moment to collect himself and wipe away the tears flowing down his face over the plight of ethnic Russians all over the world. Gosh darn it, if only he didn't CARE so much.

LOL! You people need to switch drug dealers because your current guy is lacing your stuff with a combination of angel dust and LSD. Putin doesn't give two S^*ts about the Russians "IN RUSSIA" much less ethnic Russians in foreign countries. Sweet Jesus. How have you people made it this far in life without someone selling you farm land in the everglades or without giving a Nigerian prince the routing number to your bank account.

Putin wants to rebuild the old Soviet Union. As a nice little side benefit of taking Ukraine in the pursuit of that dream he also gets their oil and natural gas reserves. Not to mention some highly coveted Black Sea ports also. The excuses he offers up are the same kind of BS cover story that all dictators use. In fact some of old Putler's listed reasons for invading Ukraine are so eerily close to the crap Hitler used to say on the eve of one of his invasions that if old Adolf was still around he would probably sue Putin for copyright infringement.

This^^^^

I haven’t read all the responses but I’ve heard mention and I’ve read that for some of the weapons and technology that we export and that are not “open source” so to speak have “export’ variants that don’t give up the secrets and therefore aren’t as “good” as our version would be.
The shame of this is that if NATO/USA couldn't be comfortable with Russia and vice versa Ukraine could have served as a buffer state with Russia and the west agreeing to keep Ukraine neutral. Of course Russia was going to be irritable about a hostile power (NATO) steadily meddling, ethnic Russians being murdered, and bio-laboratories on their border. We have no way of knowing Russia's side of the story. Snopes and Politifact will just say they are lying.

Russia’s side of the story?

Like Georgia?

Like The Crimea?

Now Ukraine?

There’s Russia’s side of the story.
Originally Posted by Willto

Yeah cause Putin just cares so darn much about ethnic Russians in other countries. Sometimes they have to pause top level meetings at the Kremlin so that he can have a moment to collect himself and wipe away the tears flowing down his face over the plight of ethnic Russians all over the world. Gosh darn it, if only he didn't CARE so much.

LOL! You people need to switch drug dealers because your current guy is lacing your stuff with a combination of angel dust and LSD. Putin doesn't give two S^*ts about the Russians "IN RUSSIA" much less ethnic Russians in foreign countries. Sweet Jesus. How have you people made it this far in life without someone selling you farm land in the everglades or without giving a Nigerian prince the routing number to your bank account.

Putin wants to rebuild the old Soviet Union. As a nice little side benefit of taking Ukraine in the pursuit of that dream he also gets their oil and natural gas reserves. Not to mention some highly coveted Black Sea ports also. The excuses he offers up are the same kind of BS cover story that all dictators use. In fact some of old Putler's listed reasons for invading Ukraine are so eerily close to the crap Hitler used to say on the eve of one of his invasions that if old Adolf was still around he would probably sue Putin for copyright infringement.

Very well said.
Like Georgia?
Like The Crimea?
Now Ukraine?
You forgot the lovely Russian protectorate of Chechnya. Yes Russia does have their side of the story. It is called national security. And they have a loose alliance with about 1/2 the population of the world. As in India, China, Pakistan, Iran, Cuba, probably most of Latin America. Russia is basically debt free and loaded with natural resources which is hard (real) money.

The central bankers and new world order people are in a dither over an independence move by half the world led by Russia, China, and India.
Like Georgia?
Like The Crimea?
Now Ukraine?
You forgot the lovely Russian protectorate of Chechnya. Yes Russia does have their side of the story. It is called national security. And they have a loose alliance with about 1/2 the population of the world. As in India, China, Pakistan, Iran, Cuba, probably most of Latin America. Russia is basically debt free and loaded with natural resources which is hard (real) money.

The central bankers and new world order people are in a dither over an independence move by half the world led by Russia, China, and India.

You keep referring To Russia’s being debt free yet you ignore their defaults on their bonds that are contracted on the world markets.

I guess I’m debt free if I simply default on paying my debts.

All of these so called resources including gold and they won’t honor their debts?

I’d like to see their next bond offerings set at 20% interest paid weekly.
Another Neo NAZI chimes in. Soviet Union!!!!!! Communists !!! Has zero clue of the politics in the region. Just another Biden useful idiot

lmao

Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Best comment:

s arned:

[i]
Please add Chitcago.Milwaukee,Madison,LA.SanFran,Boston,State of New Jersey,Washington DC to the list.
Putin's putting the band back together!! I can envision a fantastic Blues Brothers sequel in the making. We know Vlad loves those black sunglasses. Apparently he's on a mission from God as well.

Plenty of candidates here on the 'Fire to cast as the Illinois Azov Nazis.
You keep referring To Russia’s being debt free yet you ignore their defaults on their bonds that are contracted on the world markets.

All of these so called resources including gold and they won’t honor their debts?

Defaulting on debts can take more than one form. U.S. debt to foreign countries is denominated in U.S. dollars so We just devalue the dollar, declare figures on a balance to be dollars and push our debt forward. Is that default to pay with something much less valuable than what was borrowed and in actuality never intend to pay ? Is Russia in default if the central banks of the would be ''new world order'' bans Russian transactions?

Have you noticed the Russian Ruble rising in price against your "first" world currencies? What is the reason for that?

We are being lied to constantly by the lackeys of the central banks and their attack dogs the news media. A president was unlawfully removed from office and a NWO senile toady put in without an outcry by the media or the Republicans.

Things change. Yesterdays bad guys become today's good guys and the best country that ever existed in this world is sliding into tyranny. It is going to be quite an astonishing thing if we have to be rescued from despotism by an alliance of the former communist bloc.

Defaulting on debts can take more than one form. U.S. debt to foreign countries is denominated in U.S. dollars so We just devalue the dollar, declare figures on a balance to be dollars and push our debt forward. Is that default to pay with something much less valuable than what was borrowed and in actuality never intend to pay ? Is Russia in default if the central banks of the would be ''new world order'' bans Russian transactions?

Have you noticed the Russian Ruble rising in price against your "first" world currencies? What is the reason for that?

We are being lied to constantly by the lackeys of the central banks and their attack dogs the news media. A president was unlawfully removed from office and a NWO senile toady put in without an outcry by the media or the Republicans.

Things change. Yesterdays bad guys become today's good guys and the best country that ever existed in this world is sliding into tyranny. It is going to be quite an astonishing thing if we have to be rescued from despotism by an alliance of the former communist bloc.

The usd$ is high relative to other 1st world currencies.
Someone likes the usd$.

How many of these glorious Rubles do you own?

ETA:
Default on your contract obligations and get back to me on what happens.
Ol tooty. why do you use a sock puppet now? Does Covid still frighten you? loll

I see gas just hit $5 a gallon now in the US under your hero Obama/Biden

Someone likes the usd$.

ETA:
I wonder if Putin is going to use the Nuclear Weapons manufactured with the enriched Uranium given to him by Hillary.

Someone likes the usd$.

ETA:
I do own a few thousand dollars worth of Rubles that are worth far more dollars than I paid. I will eventually trade them.
This has been a wonderful distraction to what its happening in our culture and economy. Most American Ukrainian Care Bears, like ol tooty, ninja warrior/salesman Burns, have zero clue what is happening now in the US and are wholly unprepared for the future.
Someone likes the usd$.

Those other 1st world countries currency have fallen in value against the Ruble right along with the dollar.

Do you own any Ukrainian stock or currency?

Me neither.
Ruble/Dollar exchange rate 1-3-22 was 74.807, 3-10-22 was 135.809, today is 60.526. Houston_2, What's your take on this? The value of the Dollar vs. Ruble is well under 1/2 of what it was in March.
Nother Twitter feed - pics of RU Armor the UK now has.

Someone likes the usd$.

ETA:
I do own a few thousand dollars worth of Rubles that are worth far more dollars than I paid. I will eventually trade them.

You did well and that took conviction.
Ruble/Dollar exchange rate 1-3-22 was 74.807, 3-10-22 was 135.809, today is 60.526. Houston_2, What's your take on this? The value of the Dollar vs. Ruble is well under 1/2 of what it was in March.

My take is that you’re right on the Ruble. Exactly so.

What’s your take on international bond defaults by Russia?
Someone likes the usd$.

Those other 1st world countries currency have fallen in value against the Ruble right along with the dollar.

Do you own any Ukrainian stock or currency?

Me neither.

No I don’t own any Ukraine stocks unless you consider Boeing, Raytheon, etc.
Another Neo NAZI chimes in. Soviet Union!!!!!! Communists !!! Has zero clue of the politics in the region. Just another Biden useful idiot

lmao

And you are another oblivious idiot that has deluded himself into thinking that he can prove the purity of his hatred for democrats and Biden by sucking Putin's dick. I don't like Biden or the democrats either but your logic is kind of like trying to prove you don't eat dog s#*t by eating cat s#*t instead. Yeah, that will show that dog s#*t how you feel. LOL!

There are no security concerns for Russia and Putin that warrant this invasion. An invasion that is not the first but rather just the latest in a series of lands that he has seized. No one wants to invade Russia. No one has any plans to invade Russia. I know this and I'm just some average nobody. You REALLY THINK Putin and all the intelligence resources at his disposal are convinced otherwise? Grow up. How old are you? 14? Who is going to attack or invade Russia along their border? Lithuania? Estonia? Looooorrrrrd, you don't recon that Latvia is priming up their 3 tanks and planning to drive on Moscow do you? LOL!

I also said nothing about communists. But Putin was a high ranking KGB officer in that old regime. And he said the fall of the Soviet Union “was the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the century”. He'd love nothing better than to reverse that outcome. And lets settle one other thing. The old Soviet Union was not some alliance of like minded countries willingly banding together to form a larger greater nation. It was just Russia occupying and installing puppet regimes in all those eastern block European countries. That's it. So current day Russia doesn't get absolved of everything because those countries managed to escape Russia's yoke and they aren't called the Soviet Union anymore. It would be like me killing someone and officially changing my name prior to the trial. Then telling the judge, "No your honor that was Ben Smith that killed that guy. My name is Fred Jones now". LOL! Apparently that tactic would work on you however. LOL!

And you want to talk about a useful idiot? Dictators like Putin don't even really expect people to believe these feeble ass cover stories they offer up prior to their impending land grabs. These excuses just sound better to say than, "Hey look I'm just a evil power mad dickhead like many that have come before me. But by god in people like you he has found his perfect cuck bitch. You believe every word.

Run along now and hit your knees before your master. Putin's peter isn't going to puff itself. LOL!

lmao

And you are another oblivious idiot that has deluded himself into thinking that he can prove the purity of his hatred for democrats and Biden by sucking Putin's dick. I don't like Biden or the democrats either but your logic is kind of like trying to prove you don't eat dog s#*t by eating cat s#*t instead. Yeah, that will show that dog s#*t how you feel. LOL!

There are no security concerns for Russia and Putin that warrant this invasion. An invasion that is not the first but rather just the latest in a series of lands that he has seized. No one wants to invade Russia. No one has any plans to invade Russia. I know this and I'm just some average nobody. You REALLY THINK Putin and all the intelligence resources at his disposal are convinced otherwise? Grow up. How old are you? 14? Who is going to attack or invade Russia along their border? Lithuania? Estonia? Looooorrrrrd, you don't recon that Latvia is priming up their 3 tanks and planning to drive on Moscow do you? LOL!

I also said nothing about communists. But Putin was a high ranking KGB officer in that old regime. And he said the fall of the Soviet Union “was the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the century”. He'd love nothing better than to reverse that outcome. And lets settle one other thing. The old Soviet Union was not some alliance of like minded countries willingly banding together to form a larger greater nation. It was just Russia occupying and installing puppet regimes in all those eastern block European countries. That's it. So current day Russia doesn't get absolved of everything because those countries managed to escape Russia's yoke and they aren't called the Soviet Union anymore. It would be like me killing someone and officially changing my name prior to the trial. Then telling the judge, "No your honor that was Ben Smith that killed that guy. My name is Fred Jones now". LOL! Apparently that tactic would work on you however. LOL!

And you want to talk about a useful idiot? Dictators like Putin don't even really expect people to believe these feeble ass cover stories they offer up prior to their impending land grabs. These excuses just sound better to say than, "Hey look I'm just a evil power mad dickhead like many that have come before me. But by god in people like you he has found his perfect cuck bitch. You believe every word.

Run along now and hit your knees before your master. Putin's peter isn't going to puff itself. LOL!

Again, very well said.
That's a lot of words for a Ukraine Azov care bear. Here ya go. Send another 50 billion to AZOv NAZI's and you tranny king you worship ? lol. You couldn't even find Ukraine on a map 4 months ago now you're a global eggspurt? Biden sure has you stirred you up now like the other Care Bears. With useful idiot Neo cons like you it won't be surprising if we get sucked into another long war after a 20 year useless war in Iraq and Afghanistan in which we wasted trillions and trillions . , But your types never served in the military or combat you just want to send other families sons to die for nothing . The US has been invading and bombing countries for decades that posed no threat to US and useful goobers like you, who never travelled outside their home state, cheered them on with your fake patriotism.

You're suffering from Russian psychosis like your buddy Jeffo. Both of you run an 8 year old's emotions with no thought of your actions. And gas went over five dollars, and inflation is sky rocketing because clowns like you want to keep funding this war and want to escalate it to last for years. lol

lmao

I believe nothing that is posted about Ukraine or Russia`s so called wins or losses in the so called war.Both Countries are playing the USA like a fiddle.Billions spent on Ukraine so Joey can get his kick backs and Russia devaluing the Dollar and filling their pockets with oil and gas money from Europe while we have an idiot who cheated his way in office tear our country apart by identity politics.Yet all that is done here is the idiots are calling each other names and falling right into the lefts program.They can`t see the forest for the trees.

Houston_2:
The Ruble is up 5.12% today against the dollar. I don't know that Russia defaulted on international bonds but somebody is apparently getting rid of dollars and buying Rubles. What do they know that we don't?

As far as a weak dollar helping our exports, what do we have to export?

Do you think maybe we should default on our debt to China as a way to recover our damages from their virus release that cost us trillions?
What is UA?
Like spinning calculous to a [bleep]. Ol toot lacks the brain power to solve simple problems or analyze simple data

Houston_2:
The Ruble is up 5.12% today against the dollar. I don't know that Russia defaulted on international bonds but somebody is apparently getting rid of dollars and buying Rubles. What do they know that we don't?

Do you think maybe we should default on our debt to China as a way to recover our damages from their virus release that cost us trillions?
The US is exporting drag queen show abroad to US military bases in Europe so we got that going for us.

right ol tooty?

Houston_2:

Jell0 will be proud. And happy too.

Houston_2:

We owe them what, 1 trillion. We owe the NWO Bolshevick owners of the Federal Reserve about $30 trillion not counting unfunded liabilities. We owe another 125 or so trillion there.

China quit financing the US decades ago.
The Brits are the last bunch of clowns we should be entangling ourselves with when making bad decisions.
Ukraine’s admission request to the EU for membership is being fast tracked with preliminary vote set for next week. The process could take from months to years to actually effect requiring input from all 27 EU members.

Ukraine’s request is to eliminate any further dependencies on Russia.

AlJezerra
Russian automobile sales down 85% and prices are now 50% higher. No spare parts available.

Russian aviation industry very short on parts and normal wear items with less than 1 month of supplies left.

The Guardian
“Outrageous what the war in Ukraine is causing “

Biden’s response to 5$ gasoline.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
The Brits are the last bunch of clowns we should be entangling ourselves with when making bad decisions.
Sig line material right there
Ukraine’s admission request to the EU for membership is being fast tracked with preliminary vote set for next week. The process could take from months to years to actually effect requiring input from all 27 EU members.

Ukraine’s request is to eliminate any further dependencies on Russia.

AlJezerra
Actually it has nothing to do with Russia.

This is being set up so that the $Billions$ in US aid to Ukraine can be distributed “laundered” to our “friends” in the EU.
© 24hourcampfire