Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Buck720
Putin won’t do it, he is calling bluff on us. Besides we can shoot a fly out the sky with our equipment!
Wrong. Putin has called our bluff. Wait and see. I'm willing to bet this skirmish ends with Russia or a new client state holding part of the former Ukraine.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Buck720
Putin won’t do it, he is calling bluff on us. Besides we can shoot a fly out the sky with our equipment!
Wrong. Putin has called our bluff. Wait and see. I'm willing to bet this skirmish ends with Russia or a new client state holding part of the former Ukraine.

I do believe the "former Ukraine" reference is correct.

GOA
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by add
It's over (eventually)...

LOL.

HIMARS and M270s are on the way.

Well done posting way out of date and factually wrong videos.

The 270mm rockets supplied can out reach SMERSH and Grads.

UA has 700,000 troops in reserve and more Western weapons arrive every day.

This stupid war is long from over and a lot of Orcs are going to die because of Putin's blood lust.

Sad thing is a lot of Ukraines will also die and the whole world will suffer.

Putin Pufters will someday have to reconcile supporting a madman intent of destruction. crazy

Well, that is a certainly compelling rebuttal.

Austrian intelligence has nothing on you, donut girl ....

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The shame of this is that if NATO/USA couldn't be comfortable with Russia and vice versa Ukraine could have served as a buffer state with Russia and the west agreeing to keep Ukraine neutral. Of course Russia was going to be irritable about a hostile power (NATO) steadily meddling, ethnic Russians being murdered, and bio-laboratories on their border. We have no way of knowing Russia's side of the story. Snopes and Politifact will just say they are lying.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
ethnic Russians being murdered, and bio-laboratories on their border.

Yeah cause Putin just cares so darn much about ethnic Russians in other countries. Sometimes they have to pause top level meetings at the Kremlin so that he can have a moment to collect himself and wipe away the tears flowing down his face over the plight of ethnic Russians all over the world. Gosh darn it, if only he didn't CARE so much.

LOL! You people need to switch drug dealers because your current guy is lacing your stuff with a combination of angel dust and LSD. Putin doesn't give two S^*ts about the Russians "IN RUSSIA" much less ethnic Russians in foreign countries. Sweet Jesus. How have you people made it this far in life without someone selling you farm land in the everglades or without giving a Nigerian prince the routing number to your bank account.

Putin wants to rebuild the old Soviet Union. As a nice little side benefit of taking Ukraine in the pursuit of that dream he also gets their oil and natural gas reserves. Not to mention some highly coveted Black Sea ports also. The excuses he offers up are the same kind of BS cover story that all dictators use. In fact some of old Putler's listed reasons for invading Ukraine are so eerily close to the crap Hitler used to say on the eve of one of his invasions that if old Adolf was still around he would probably sue Putin for copyright infringement.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Europe didn’t learn anything from WW2! Pacifism caused that war and is the reason Putin thinks he can win.

This^^^^

Tarquin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Does it concern anyone that we’re putting our technology out there for Russia to capture and back engineer? And that they probably worked a deal with the Taliban for the same, and have developed countermeasures?

I haven’t read all the responses but I’ve heard mention and I’ve read that for some of the weapons and technology that we export and that are not “open source” so to speak have “export’ variants that don’t give up the secrets and therefore aren’t as “good” as our version would be.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
The shame of this is that if NATO/USA couldn't be comfortable with Russia and vice versa Ukraine could have served as a buffer state with Russia and the west agreeing to keep Ukraine neutral. Of course Russia was going to be irritable about a hostile power (NATO) steadily meddling, ethnic Russians being murdered, and bio-laboratories on their border. We have no way of knowing Russia's side of the story. Snopes and Politifact will just say they are lying.

Russia’s side of the story?

Like Georgia?

Like The Crimea?

Now Ukraine?

There’s Russia’s side of the story.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Willto

Yeah cause Putin just cares so darn much about ethnic Russians in other countries. Sometimes they have to pause top level meetings at the Kremlin so that he can have a moment to collect himself and wipe away the tears flowing down his face over the plight of ethnic Russians all over the world. Gosh darn it, if only he didn't CARE so much.

LOL! You people need to switch drug dealers because your current guy is lacing your stuff with a combination of angel dust and LSD. Putin doesn't give two S^*ts about the Russians "IN RUSSIA" much less ethnic Russians in foreign countries. Sweet Jesus. How have you people made it this far in life without someone selling you farm land in the everglades or without giving a Nigerian prince the routing number to your bank account.

Putin wants to rebuild the old Soviet Union. As a nice little side benefit of taking Ukraine in the pursuit of that dream he also gets their oil and natural gas reserves. Not to mention some highly coveted Black Sea ports also. The excuses he offers up are the same kind of BS cover story that all dictators use. In fact some of old Putler's listed reasons for invading Ukraine are so eerily close to the crap Hitler used to say on the eve of one of his invasions that if old Adolf was still around he would probably sue Putin for copyright infringement.

Very well said.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Like Georgia?
Like The Crimea?
Now Ukraine?
You forgot the lovely Russian protectorate of Chechnya. Yes Russia does have their side of the story. It is called national security. And they have a loose alliance with about 1/2 the population of the world. As in India, China, Pakistan, Iran, Cuba, probably most of Latin America. Russia is basically debt free and loaded with natural resources which is hard (real) money.

The central bankers and new world order people are in a dither over an independence move by half the world led by Russia, China, and India.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Like Georgia?
Like The Crimea?
Now Ukraine?
You forgot the lovely Russian protectorate of Chechnya. Yes Russia does have their side of the story. It is called national security. And they have a loose alliance with about 1/2 the population of the world. As in India, China, Pakistan, Iran, Cuba, probably most of Latin America. Russia is basically debt free and loaded with natural resources which is hard (real) money.

The central bankers and new world order people are in a dither over an independence move by half the world led by Russia, China, and India.

You keep referring To Russia’s being debt free yet you ignore their defaults on their bonds that are contracted on the world markets.

I guess I’m debt free if I simply default on paying my debts.

All of these so called resources including gold and they won’t honor their debts?

I’d like to see their next bond offerings set at 20% interest paid weekly.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Another Neo NAZI chimes in. Soviet Union!!!!!! Communists !!! Has zero clue of the politics in the region. Just another Biden useful idiot

lmao

Originally Posted by Willto

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Best comment:

"As a patriotic American who is sick and tired of the UK, Europe and America endangering our wellbeing, I give you, Putin, permission to perform a surgical nuking of DC, New York City, City of London, Tel Aviv, Vatican City and Brussels, for starters, to neutralize the satanic disease that has been infecting the globe."

s arned:

[i]
Please add Chitcago.Milwaukee,Madison,LA.SanFran,Boston,State of New Jersey,Washington DC to the list.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Putin's putting the band back together!! I can envision a fantastic Blues Brothers sequel in the making. We know Vlad loves those black sunglasses. Apparently he's on a mission from God as well.

Plenty of candidates here on the 'Fire to cast as the Illinois Azov Nazis.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You keep referring To Russia’s being debt free yet you ignore their defaults on their bonds that are contracted on the world markets.

All of these so called resources including gold and they won’t honor their debts?

Defaulting on debts can take more than one form. U.S. debt to foreign countries is denominated in U.S. dollars so We just devalue the dollar, declare figures on a balance to be dollars and push our debt forward. Is that default to pay with something much less valuable than what was borrowed and in actuality never intend to pay ? Is Russia in default if the central banks of the would be ''new world order'' bans Russian transactions?

Have you noticed the Russian Ruble rising in price against your "first" world currencies? What is the reason for that?

We are being lied to constantly by the lackeys of the central banks and their attack dogs the news media. A president was unlawfully removed from office and a NWO senile toady put in without an outcry by the media or the Republicans.

Things change. Yesterdays bad guys become today's good guys and the best country that ever existed in this world is sliding into tyranny. It is going to be quite an astonishing thing if we have to be rescued from despotism by an alliance of the former communist bloc.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

Defaulting on debts can take more than one form. U.S. debt to foreign countries is denominated in U.S. dollars so We just devalue the dollar, declare figures on a balance to be dollars and push our debt forward. Is that default to pay with something much less valuable than what was borrowed and in actuality never intend to pay ? Is Russia in default if the central banks of the would be ''new world order'' bans Russian transactions?

Have you noticed the Russian Ruble rising in price against your "first" world currencies? What is the reason for that?

We are being lied to constantly by the lackeys of the central banks and their attack dogs the news media. A president was unlawfully removed from office and a NWO senile toady put in without an outcry by the media or the Republicans.

Things change. Yesterdays bad guys become today's good guys and the best country that ever existed in this world is sliding into tyranny. It is going to be quite an astonishing thing if we have to be rescued from despotism by an alliance of the former communist bloc.

The usd$ is high relative to other 1st world currencies.
Someone likes the usd$.

How many of these glorious Rubles do you own?

ETA:
Default on your contract obligations and get back to me on what happens.

Last edited by Houston_2; 06/08/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Ol tooty. why do you use a sock puppet now? Does Covid still frighten you? loll

I see gas just hit $5 a gallon now in the US under your hero Obama/Biden

The usd$ is high relative to other 1st world currencies.
Someone likes the usd$.

How many of these glorious Rubles do you own?

ETA:
Default on your contract obligations and get back to me on what happens.

Last edited by ribka; 06/08/22.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (01Foreman400, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,552 guests, and 1,366 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,456
Posts18,471,117
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.