Home
I looked at the Fox "news" web site and there were 45 headlines and absolutely no mention of the war in Ukraine! Seems unusual given the endless "coverage" in the last few months.

The Uke's must be getting their butts kicked cause all of a sudden no reporting( AKA bull shiit) on it.

Anyone really know what's happening over there?
https://www.npr.org/2022/06/10/1104017114/russia-ukraine-war-what-happened-today-june-10

As Friday draws to a close in Kyiv and in Moscow, here are the key developments of the day:

Between 100 and 200 Ukrainian troops are being killed on the front line every day, Ukraine's senior presidential aide told the BBC. That's double the combat toll previously estimated by Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, as battles for the country's eastern regions grind into another week. Despite billions of dollars in military aid from the U.S. and European allies, Ukraine still says it's outgunned by Russia, and Kyiv continues to plead for more weapons.

Concerns are growing about a possible cholera outbreak in the Russian-occupied city of Mariupol. The city's mayor, now based outside Mariupol, said 20,000 civilians may have died in Russia's siege of the southern port city, and corpses have been contaminating the wells. The British Defense Ministry said medical services in Mariupol are near collapse, as Russia struggles to provide public services in occupied areas.

British Defense Secretary Ben Wallace met with Zelenskyy in Kyiv, and pledged to continue supporting Ukraine with military and other aid. The United Kingdom is also pushing for the release of two British nationals convicted of "mercenary activities" and sentenced to death by a court in the pro-Russian separatist Donetsk region. British officials said they were working with Kyiv to secure the soldiers' release.

Russia's central bank cut its interest rates to their prewar level, citing slowing inflation. The bank chopped its key rate to 9.5%, more than Western economists had expected, as Russia eases back from the 20% emergency rate hike when the war began and Western sanctions followed. Bank Governor Elvira Nabiullina said the effect of sanctions so far has been "less acute" than feared, though she acknowledged they haven't reached their full effect.
I see nothing on the military situation, but Newsmax is reporting the Kremlin is taking action to merge Donetzk and Luhansk into the Russian Federation, hiring civil administrators to establish basic govt services. Mariupol was mentioned also. I can't imagine spending the money and effort to establish a civil govt if there was any chance the territory would be retaken by the Ukes.
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

A lot of our funny money seems to have vanished. Outside of that, not much going on.
Ukraine says Russia has between 20 and 40:1 advantage around Slovyansk
Originally Posted by RufusG

A lot of our funny money seems to have vanished. Outside of that, not much going on.

$$$ negotiations $$$
$40B is being stolen from the American people.

And a J** has Christians killing Christians.

And the Big Guy’s evil spawn/crime family is getting richer. So they can use it against YOU.

Any more questions?
What’s happening is that the Ukes are getting their ass handed to them, we can’t send money fast enough to satisfy the Ukrainians or Americans that seek to weaken our nation, Biden and the war mongers from both parties as well as the MIC are trying their damnedest to get us into WWIII, we’re sending an almost endless supply of weapons to Ukraine including 10’s of thousands of AK-74’s for the Ukrainians to fight tyranny while the tyrants over here are trying to disarm us so that we can’t.

Our gas is at an all time record high while the state of our nation is at an all time record low. Baby formula is still virtually impossible to get while fentanyl is available everywhere. We no longer have control of our southern border and kindergarten kids can choose to be whatever sex they want.

That’s the top few highlights of what’s going on today…😉
Why are we giving away military equipment to anyone? That is the kind of behavior that got us mixed up in WW2 which we ended up footing the bill for on credit charged to the U.S. taxpayer. WW2 would have been over by 1942 if we had stayed out of it.

Russia would not have done this if NATO and the USA hadn't been pushing Ukraine to aggravate Russia. I am having trouble understanding why we are worried about that dirty country. I do understand why Biden is concerned.
They're getting their asses handed to them, as they should be. Ride with an outlaw, die with him.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Why are we giving away military equipment to anyone? That is the kind of behavior that got us mixed up in WW2 which we ended up footing the bill for on credit charged to the U.S. taxpayer. WW2 would have been over by 1942 if we had stayed out of it.

Russia would not have done this if NATO and the USA hadn't been pushing Ukraine to aggravate Russia. I am having trouble understanding why we are worried about that dirty country. I do understand why Biden is concerned.

Because Biden’s family is/was getting $$$ out of the Ukraine. Who knows maybe he is protecting his cash cow or maybe he is covering his ass - it’s all the same.

Shocker.. After those "in person" meetings with the Pig and her entourage.
I just wait for Calvin to update us.

LOL
Yes.

We started a pipeline war on behalf of corporate interests.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Don’t forget Monotone McConnell and his Band of Financial Flim-Flam. Dims and Repubics vying for the most slices of the pie. I.E. “And there’s more coming just put ours in a plain brown bag””. Biggest open air bribery since Obie’s pallets of cash to Iran.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Yes.

Well, to be fair, it's to feed the Military Industrial Complex too. frown
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Don’t forget Monotone McConnell and his Band of Financial Flim-Flam. Dims and Repubics vying for the most slices of the pie. I.E. “And there’s more coming just put ours in a plain brown bag””. Biggest open air bribery since Obie’s pallets of cash to Iran.

shooter, you got the brown bag thing dead on. Those fugks didn't want any traceable traceable electronic communications coming back to haunt them later and put their lying necks in a noose.
Old Coot and Sycamore should be along shortly.

They'll tell us all the great news.

LOL
Originally Posted by skeen
Yes.

They were starting to look a little thin in the skin....
What happened to the Ukraine Care Bears?

two months ago the morons said Ukraine would kick Russia's commies with old surplus javelins.

slava ukraine!!!!!! lmao
We’re spending an azz ton of money to help some Russians kill some other Russians.

Always a good investment, but the bill has gotten outta hand.
Go to lightfighter.net for pictures and some updates. Don't make any comments until you go to Crusader Hall and introduce yourself in the "new member introduction" section. The military Photo section updates daily on a number of issues.
kwg
Originally Posted by skeen
Yes.

And Soros and Klaus Schwab and Ds and Rinos off kickbacks.
We won’t know for sure until Burns comes along and updates us 😆
Yes, the US taxpayer got taken for 40 billion plus benefits

When more is needed Ukraine will become front page news once again
https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=246101

Ukraine Has LOST, And So Have We

I predicted this, and now it's happened.

Oh yeah, it hasn't been "recognized" yet, but it will be.

There are reports that Zelensky is drafting women. You don't do that unless you're out of fighting-age men who can actually fight. Note that the soyman who runs away or spends his time buttfucking and/or preening can't actually fight, and you must have people who can. When you even contemplate drafting women you've made a statement that you're out of competent fighting men. This is similar to what the NVA did after Tet and what Iran did, but both grabbed literal boys, shoved rifles in their hands and sent them out to die. Which they did, in size. The war was over in that case both times, but not yet admitted. In the former case we literally walked away from a win thanks to Cronkite and the stupidity of the American people buying his bullshit. Thus it is here, except this time its just money, much of which has been siphoned off by defense contractors and the families of politicians -- like (f)uckface Biden.

Russia has employed a nasty and very effective strategy which our so-called "punditry" has entirely failed to understand. Putin's folks lob artillery shells at the other guys; anything within 10-20 miles of their weapons gets pulverized. With satellite and UAV targeting and fire direction these are wildly effective -- and cheap. He can do this all day long for almost no money. He blasts away until your force is cut in half, creating a no-go zone where if you stick your head up to try to return fire it gets blown up and then slowly does a pincer on one of the pieces, making the perimeter ever-smaller until they either surrender or are all dead. Then he goes after the next one, and so on.

Ukraine has proved incapable of hitting Putin's field pieces as they do not have air superiority and man-portable stuff does not have the range to hit them. Thus Putin can do this with impunity -- and is.

Yeah, Russian soldiers are dying. But Ukraine is losing both men and material at a much higher rate, and slowly, one-by-one, all the places in the eastern part of the nation are having their Ukrainian troops removed. In pieces.

At the same time the so-called Russian Sanctions have blown up spectacularly in the western world's face. Russia now has a stronger currency than it did before the war we instigated began. Oil and Natural Gas, never mind things like fertilizer, are nice and expensive which suits Putin just fine. He has negotiated long term interchange with China for both and is building out the capacity to wildly increase same. Europe is (f)ucked down the road as a result and in the meantime they got nothing for all these "sanctions."

For that matter so are we. We've sequestered our inflationary deficit spending overseas via the China/US (and other nations, including India) trade deficit for the last two decades. That's over and will never come back because none of the nations that we were doing it with have any reason to allow it ever again and they don't need to. Not a single member of the Fed or other "economic punditry" has said one word about this although I sure as Hell have. At the same time Russia is shipping oil to these nations who then cross-ship it back, some refined first, and there's absolutely no way to do anything about that since we're incapable of sanctioning either without instantly detonating our supply chains, offshored labor or both. As a result we can no longer spend in deficit without it reflecting back into inflation which means the "free ride" gave has been terminated and while this was always eventually going to end we did this to ourselves and thus the inflation you're seeing and will continue to see was and is caused directly by our policies and our government.

Thus the only way to stop the inflation is to stop deficit spending -- all of it -- right now.

Biden and his vunt nutjob Nuland along with many others royally (f)ucked up. There's nothing to be done to salvage this; you can't directly engage in armed combat with Russia without everyone glowing in the dark and everyone with 2 or more IQ points knows it.

We had better reverse course on all of our insanity with regard to energy now -- including oil, natural gas and especially coal, which has a stable long-term price structure or we're going to get (f)ucked. The economy here will fold back into a deep, nasty inflationary recession materially worse than the Carter Stagflation, which I remind you we caused with our stupidity related to the Arab Oil Embargo.

Further, we can no longer spend, at the federal level, anything we do not first tax from someone. I do not give a wet crap what the excuse is from the left or right it all stops now or we will continue to get a wild inflationary spike, demand destruction will inevitably follow and so will severe civil unrest when the blackouts start along with the inability to fund food or even worse -- civil war.

If you're flying a Ukraine flag, (a)ssholes, you are the identified enemy right here at home, thank you very much for wearing an enemy uniform openly in public and you deserve to be forced to pay every damned dime of the economic cost to this nation for that act of STUPIDITY. You ALL deserve the worst of what is to come AND IT IS COMING, like it or not. I and many others will do our level best to make sure YOU and your entire family eat that cost -- every damn cent of it. You are the most-stupid follower of the "next shiny object" and frankly, you are too (f)ucking stupid to consume oxygen that could and should instead be used by something like a hog that actually produces a useful end product -- tasty bacon.
Originally Posted by ribka
What happened to the Ukraine Care Bears?

two months ago the morons said Ukraine would kick Russia's commies with old surplus javelins.

slava ukraine!!!!!! lmao

WEREWOLVES!!

laugh
Originally Posted by LBP
Please dont summon his dumb ass lol
And to the OP's original question, Ukraines corrupt ass has gotten handed to them
Originally Posted by Slope77

And the Big Guy’s evil spawn/crime family is getting richer. So they can use it against YOU.

Any more questions?

Spot on. Btw it's spelled JEWS.
BBC tells a bit different story than U.S. media sources
Azov pukes are dying like flies. Ukranian military, many conscripted against their will, are surrending by the thousands.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by LBP

You are correct Sir, my apologies!!
Originally Posted by Slope77

Any more questions?

Who is “J**”? I can guess that your talking about Jews. I guess we didn’t kill all you Nazis in WW2 unfortunately. After Hitler and WW2 only brain dead stupid people can embrace Nazism and hatred of Jews.

I remember reading of Nazi soldiers tossing living infants into bonfires. Evil, EVIL.
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by LBP

You are correct Sir, my apologies!!

Living rent free. laugh

On average how many minutes pass between your dreams of me?
I am pretty sure it is the same as it was from the get go. Russia is kicking ass, Ukraine is lying and we are getting hosed. Ukraine won’t have a port city, a navigable river or a gas well to their name by Labor Day. Meanwhile Russia put the Ruble on the Gold Standard and the Petro-Dollar is about to lose its primacy. Fun times
Originally Posted by BustemAgain
I am pretty sure it is the same as it was from the get go. Russia is kicking ass, Ukraine is lying and we are getting hosed. Ukraine won’t have a port city, a navigable river or a gas well to their name by Labor Day. Meanwhile Russia put the Ruble on the Gold Standard and the Petro-Dollar is about to lose its primacy. Fun times

I just saw one of your $12,0000 elk shooting system scopes in a blister pack in Walmart on clearance

How many goobers did you scam in that market?
The heck of it all is it didn’t have to be. If Zelensky had honored the treaty and stopped bombing and murdering ethnic Russians in the east Putin would never have attacked. Even after it started all he had to do was agree to not attempt to join NATO and stop the carnage but he didn’t.
It’s just my opinion bit I think Biden’s administration and NATO wanted war. We spent money we didn’t have to prop up a failing strategy. How’d that work out. Putin knows he doesn’t have to declare war. We’re already beaten in our proxy war. He has the entire EU and America by the balls and is squeezing. We’ve got our nukes but we can’t afford a slingshot.
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by BustemAgain

I just saw one of your $12,0000 elk shooting system scopes in a blister pack in Walmart on clearance

How many goobers did you scam in that market?

Quoted cause this make me laugh. So rent free in you head you can't even quote the right post.

How bad were your hands shaking when you posted? laugh
My theory is that Zelensky is blackmailing joey to keep hunters records hidden.

ZaSlinky gets rich and joey gets a kickback.
Originally Posted by rainshot
The heck of it all is it didn’t have to be. If Zelensky had honored the treaty and stopped bombing and murdering ethnic Russians in the east Putin would never have attacked. Even after it started all he had to do was agree to not attempt to join NATO and stop the carnage but he didn’t.
It’s just my opinion bit I think Biden’s administration and NATO wanted war. We spent money we didn’t have to prop up a failing strategy. How’d that work out. Putin knows he doesn’t have to declare war. We’re already beaten in our proxy war. He has the entire EU and America by the balls and is squeezing. We’ve got our nukes but we can’t afford a slingshot.

This is fact. Team Biden WANTED this conflict in Ukraine.

Democrat=Deceive/Manipulate.......it's what they do.
Houston_2: We have a problem
Originally Posted by Hastings
Houston_2: We have a problem

Haha. Ol tooty is perplexed
Huh?
F' em. Get some milktoast country to broker an agreement between the Ukes and Putin. Ukes get what left of their country to rebuild and give Putin everything east of the river. Tell him to go home enjoy his "win" and play nice with his neighbors. In return, open the banks and the oil lines. Biden is punching us in the economic balls by getting into this schitshow making it drag on.
Russia is talking schit now. The caption reads, “We asked them nicely not to expand eastward.”

[Linked Image from dxczjjuegupb.cloudfront.net]
© 24hourcampfire