-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We’re spending an azz ton of money to help some Russians kill some other Russians.

Always a good investment, but the bill has gotten outta hand.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go to lightfighter.net for pictures and some updates. Don't make any comments until you go to Crusader Hall and introduce yourself in the "new member introduction" section. The military Photo section updates daily on a number of issues.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Yes.

We started a pipeline war on behalf of corporate interests.

Well, to be fair, it's to feed the Military Industrial Complex too. frown

And Soros and Klaus Schwab and Ds and Rinos off kickbacks.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
We won’t know for sure until Burns comes along and updates us 😆

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes, the US taxpayer got taken for 40 billion plus benefits

When more is needed Ukraine will become front page news once again

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=246101

Ukraine Has LOST, And So Have We

I predicted this, and now it's happened.

Oh yeah, it hasn't been "recognized" yet, but it will be.

There are reports that Zelensky is drafting women. You don't do that unless you're out of fighting-age men who can actually fight. Note that the soyman who runs away or spends his time buttfucking and/or preening can't actually fight, and you must have people who can. When you even contemplate drafting women you've made a statement that you're out of competent fighting men. This is similar to what the NVA did after Tet and what Iran did, but both grabbed literal boys, shoved rifles in their hands and sent them out to die. Which they did, in size. The war was over in that case both times, but not yet admitted. In the former case we literally walked away from a win thanks to Cronkite and the stupidity of the American people buying his bullshit. Thus it is here, except this time its just money, much of which has been siphoned off by defense contractors and the families of politicians -- like (f)uckface Biden.

Russia has employed a nasty and very effective strategy which our so-called "punditry" has entirely failed to understand. Putin's folks lob artillery shells at the other guys; anything within 10-20 miles of their weapons gets pulverized. With satellite and UAV targeting and fire direction these are wildly effective -- and cheap. He can do this all day long for almost no money. He blasts away until your force is cut in half, creating a no-go zone where if you stick your head up to try to return fire it gets blown up and then slowly does a pincer on one of the pieces, making the perimeter ever-smaller until they either surrender or are all dead. Then he goes after the next one, and so on.

Ukraine has proved incapable of hitting Putin's field pieces as they do not have air superiority and man-portable stuff does not have the range to hit them. Thus Putin can do this with impunity -- and is.

Yeah, Russian soldiers are dying. But Ukraine is losing both men and material at a much higher rate, and slowly, one-by-one, all the places in the eastern part of the nation are having their Ukrainian troops removed. In pieces.

At the same time the so-called Russian Sanctions have blown up spectacularly in the western world's face. Russia now has a stronger currency than it did before the war we instigated began. Oil and Natural Gas, never mind things like fertilizer, are nice and expensive which suits Putin just fine. He has negotiated long term interchange with China for both and is building out the capacity to wildly increase same. Europe is (f)ucked down the road as a result and in the meantime they got nothing for all these "sanctions."

For that matter so are we. We've sequestered our inflationary deficit spending overseas via the China/US (and other nations, including India) trade deficit for the last two decades. That's over and will never come back because none of the nations that we were doing it with have any reason to allow it ever again and they don't need to. Not a single member of the Fed or other "economic punditry" has said one word about this although I sure as Hell have. At the same time Russia is shipping oil to these nations who then cross-ship it back, some refined first, and there's absolutely no way to do anything about that since we're incapable of sanctioning either without instantly detonating our supply chains, offshored labor or both. As a result we can no longer spend in deficit without it reflecting back into inflation which means the "free ride" gave has been terminated and while this was always eventually going to end we did this to ourselves and thus the inflation you're seeing and will continue to see was and is caused directly by our policies and our government.

Thus the only way to stop the inflation is to stop deficit spending -- all of it -- right now.

Biden and his vunt nutjob Nuland along with many others royally (f)ucked up. There's nothing to be done to salvage this; you can't directly engage in armed combat with Russia without everyone glowing in the dark and everyone with 2 or more IQ points knows it.

We had better reverse course on all of our insanity with regard to energy now -- including oil, natural gas and especially coal, which has a stable long-term price structure or we're going to get (f)ucked. The economy here will fold back into a deep, nasty inflationary recession materially worse than the Carter Stagflation, which I remind you we caused with our stupidity related to the Arab Oil Embargo.

Further, we can no longer spend, at the federal level, anything we do not first tax from someone. I do not give a wet crap what the excuse is from the left or right it all stops now or we will continue to get a wild inflationary spike, demand destruction will inevitably follow and so will severe civil unrest when the blackouts start along with the inability to fund food or even worse -- civil war.

If you're flying a Ukraine flag, (a)ssholes, you are the identified enemy right here at home, thank you very much for wearing an enemy uniform openly in public and you deserve to be forced to pay every damned dime of the economic cost to this nation for that act of STUPIDITY. You ALL deserve the worst of what is to come AND IT IS COMING, like it or not. I and many others will do our level best to make sure YOU and your entire family eat that cost -- every damn cent of it. You are the most-stupid follower of the "next shiny object" and frankly, you are too (f)ucking stupid to consume oxygen that could and should instead be used by something like a hog that actually produces a useful end product -- tasty bacon.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
What happened to the Ukraine Care Bears?

two months ago the morons said Ukraine would kick Russia's commies with old surplus javelins.

slava ukraine!!!!!! lmao

WEREWOLVES!!

laugh

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LBP
Please dont summon his dumb ass lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And to the OP's original question, Ukraines corrupt ass has gotten handed to them

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Slope77
$40B is being stolen from the American people.

And a J** has Christians killing Christians.

And the Big Guy’s evil spawn/crime family is getting richer. So they can use it against YOU.

Any more questions?

Spot on. Btw it's spelled JEWS.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BBC tells a bit different story than U.S. media sources

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Azov pukes are dying like flies. Ukranian military, many conscripted against their will, are surrending by the thousands.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/13/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by LBP

You are correct Sir, my apologies!!

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Slope77
$40B is being stolen from the American people.

And a J** has Christians killing Christians.

And the Big Guy’s evil spawn/crime family is getting richer. So they can use it against YOU.

Any more questions?

Who is “J**”? I can guess that your talking about Jews. I guess we didn’t kill all you Nazis in WW2 unfortunately. After Hitler and WW2 only brain dead stupid people can embrace Nazism and hatred of Jews.

I remember reading of Nazi soldiers tossing living infants into bonfires. Evil, EVIL.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by LBP

You are correct Sir, my apologies!!

Living rent free. laugh

On average how many minutes pass between your dreams of me?

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I am pretty sure it is the same as it was from the get go. Russia is kicking ass, Ukraine is lying and we are getting hosed. Ukraine won’t have a port city, a navigable river or a gas well to their name by Labor Day. Meanwhile Russia put the Ruble on the Gold Standard and the Petro-Dollar is about to lose its primacy. Fun times

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BustemAgain
I am pretty sure it is the same as it was from the get go. Russia is kicking ass, Ukraine is lying and we are getting hosed. Ukraine won’t have a port city, a navigable river or a gas well to their name by Labor Day. Meanwhile Russia put the Ruble on the Gold Standard and the Petro-Dollar is about to lose its primacy. Fun times

I just saw one of your $12,0000 elk shooting system scopes in a blister pack in Walmart on clearance

How many goobers did you scam in that market?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
The heck of it all is it didn’t have to be. If Zelensky had honored the treaty and stopped bombing and murdering ethnic Russians in the east Putin would never have attacked. Even after it started all he had to do was agree to not attempt to join NATO and stop the carnage but he didn’t.
It’s just my opinion bit I think Biden’s administration and NATO wanted war. We spent money we didn’t have to prop up a failing strategy. How’d that work out. Putin knows he doesn’t have to declare war. We’re already beaten in our proxy war. He has the entire EU and America by the balls and is squeezing. We’ve got our nukes but we can’t afford a slingshot.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by BustemAgain

I just saw one of your $12,0000 elk shooting system scopes in a blister pack in Walmart on clearance

How many goobers did you scam in that market?

Quoted cause this make me laugh. So rent free in you head you can't even quote the right post.

How bad were your hands shaking when you posted? laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 007FJ, 19rabbit52, 58 invisible), 3,076 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,486
Posts18,471,896
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.