Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
I looked at the Fox "news" web site and there were 45 headlines and absolutely no mention of the war in Ukraine! Seems unusual given the endless "coverage" in the last few months.

The Uke's must be getting their butts kicked cause all of a sudden no reporting( AKA bull shiit) on it.

Anyone really know what's happening over there?

"an armed society is a polite society"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://www.npr.org/2022/06/10/1104017114/russia-ukraine-war-what-happened-today-june-10

As Friday draws to a close in Kyiv and in Moscow, here are the key developments of the day:

Between 100 and 200 Ukrainian troops are being killed on the front line every day, Ukraine's senior presidential aide told the BBC. That's double the combat toll previously estimated by Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, as battles for the country's eastern regions grind into another week. Despite billions of dollars in military aid from the U.S. and European allies, Ukraine still says it's outgunned by Russia, and Kyiv continues to plead for more weapons.

Concerns are growing about a possible cholera outbreak in the Russian-occupied city of Mariupol. The city's mayor, now based outside Mariupol, said 20,000 civilians may have died in Russia's siege of the southern port city, and corpses have been contaminating the wells. The British Defense Ministry said medical services in Mariupol are near collapse, as Russia struggles to provide public services in occupied areas.

British Defense Secretary Ben Wallace met with Zelenskyy in Kyiv, and pledged to continue supporting Ukraine with military and other aid. The United Kingdom is also pushing for the release of two British nationals convicted of "mercenary activities" and sentenced to death by a court in the pro-Russian separatist Donetsk region. British officials said they were working with Kyiv to secure the soldiers' release.

Russia's central bank cut its interest rates to their prewar level, citing slowing inflation. The bank chopped its key rate to 9.5%, more than Western economists had expected, as Russia eases back from the 20% emergency rate hike when the war began and Western sanctions followed. Bank Governor Elvira Nabiullina said the effect of sanctions so far has been "less acute" than feared, though she acknowledged they haven't reached their full effect.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I see nothing on the military situation, but Newsmax is reporting the Kremlin is taking action to merge Donetzk and Luhansk into the Russian Federation, hiring civil administrators to establish basic govt services. Mariupol was mentioned also. I can't imagine spending the money and effort to establish a civil govt if there was any chance the territory would be retaken by the Ukes.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

A lot of our funny money seems to have vanished. Outside of that, not much going on.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ukraine says Russia has between 20 and 40:1 advantage around Slovyansk

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RufusG

A lot of our funny money seems to have vanished. Outside of that, not much going on.

$$$ negotiations $$$

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
$40B is being stolen from the American people.

And a J** has Christians killing Christians.

And the Big Guy’s evil spawn/crime family is getting richer. So they can use it against YOU.

Any more questions?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
What’s happening is that the Ukes are getting their ass handed to them, we can’t send money fast enough to satisfy the Ukrainians or Americans that seek to weaken our nation, Biden and the war mongers from both parties as well as the MIC are trying their damnedest to get us into WWIII, we’re sending an almost endless supply of weapons to Ukraine including 10’s of thousands of AK-74’s for the Ukrainians to fight tyranny while the tyrants over here are trying to disarm us so that we can’t.

Our gas is at an all time record high while the state of our nation is at an all time record low. Baby formula is still virtually impossible to get while fentanyl is available everywhere. We no longer have control of our southern border and kindergarten kids can choose to be whatever sex they want.

That’s the top few highlights of what’s going on today…😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why are we giving away military equipment to anyone? That is the kind of behavior that got us mixed up in WW2 which we ended up footing the bill for on credit charged to the U.S. taxpayer. WW2 would have been over by 1942 if we had stayed out of it.

Russia would not have done this if NATO and the USA hadn't been pushing Ukraine to aggravate Russia. I am having trouble understanding why we are worried about that dirty country. I do understand why Biden is concerned.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
They're getting their asses handed to them, as they should be. Ride with an outlaw, die with him.

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Hastings
Why are we giving away military equipment to anyone? That is the kind of behavior that got us mixed up in WW2 which we ended up footing the bill for on credit charged to the U.S. taxpayer. WW2 would have been over by 1942 if we had stayed out of it.

Russia would not have done this if NATO and the USA hadn't been pushing Ukraine to aggravate Russia. I am having trouble understanding why we are worried about that dirty country. I do understand why Biden is concerned.

Because Biden’s family is/was getting $$$ out of the Ukraine. Who knows maybe he is protecting his cash cow or maybe he is covering his ass - it’s all the same.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Shocker.. After those "in person" meetings with the Pig and her entourage.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I just wait for Calvin to update us.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yes.

We started a pipeline war on behalf of corporate interests.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Don’t forget Monotone McConnell and his Band of Financial Flim-Flam. Dims and Repubics vying for the most slices of the pie. I.E. “And there’s more coming just put ours in a plain brown bag””. Biggest open air bribery since Obie’s pallets of cash to Iran.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Yes.

Well, to be fair, it's to feed the Military Industrial Complex too. frown

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Don’t forget Monotone McConnell and his Band of Financial Flim-Flam. Dims and Repubics vying for the most slices of the pie. I.E. “And there’s more coming just put ours in a plain brown bag””. Biggest open air bribery since Obie’s pallets of cash to Iran.

shooter, you got the brown bag thing dead on. Those fugks didn't want any traceable traceable electronic communications coming back to haunt them later and put their lying necks in a noose.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Old Coot and Sycamore should be along shortly.

They'll tell us all the great news.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Yes.

Well, to be fair, it's to feed the Military Industrial Complex too. frown

They were starting to look a little thin in the skin....

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
What happened to the Ukraine Care Bears?

two months ago the morons said Ukraine would kick Russia's commies with old surplus javelins.

slava ukraine!!!!!! lmao

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (blackhawk44, 257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, BamaCKC, Barryt, 11 invisible), 1,198 guests, and 846 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,233
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.