Home
Take 90 seconds and look at the causes of the major US economic downturns since WW II, and especially since 1960. Count up how many were caused by
A. - inflationary pressure
B.- Spike in oil prices

Now look at what actions this inept administration has initiated to

A. - cause a spike in oil prices and
B.- increase inflationary pressure.

What did anyone expect to happen to the stock market? After studing this, are you shocked and stunned that the market is retreating? I should hope not. The only think that surprised me was that the market went up after the 2020 election, and did not start to tank as soon as Biden started issuing EO's killing fossil fuels. I suppose the massive injection of liquidity keep consumer spending post Covid kept the market happy for a spell. Once the pent up consumer demand was satisfied, we entered this messy period. Anyone see the market at 25,000 soon? It's likely.

Read:

https://fifthperson.com/every-us-stock-market-crash-since-the-1950s/
Interview with Frank Luntz. Very interesting information. It's worth the 5 minutes.
kwg

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/...inflation-says-pollster-frank-luntz.html
Inflation is great for the state and county sales tax revenue stream. There IS a reason state and county politicians give vague "I feel yer pain" comments to the citizens. Appeasement sympathy, and if democrats, deception and manipulation.

State and county sales tax revenues are seldom spoken of during times of high inflation.
Originally Posted by kwg020
Interview with Frank Luntz. Very interesting information. It's worth the 5 minutes.
kwg

Interesting.

40% ???
Consumer savings: DOWN

Consumer CC Apps: UP

I really like the 'professionals' that keep stating that a recession is only 'possible' when we're 2 weeks out from confirmation of it.
Oh good.

The very thing (make believe) we had to support at the cost to the working men and women of this country is about to harm them even more?

What a piss poor barometer of economic health.....
kwg

This was predicted over six months ago by many financial experts if you were paying attention. Luntz is just jumping on the band wagon now in a pathetic attempt to be relevant
Originally Posted by ribka
kwg

This was predicted over six months ago by many financial experts if you were paying attention. Luntz is just jumping on the band wagon now in a pathetic attempt to be relevant
Frank Luntz is a very public figure. I thought this piggy backed on what Hatari had posted so I threw it up. It's obvious to those of us who have been paying attention that things are about to go to hell but hearing it from Frank on CNBC puts it out in front of a new audience. An audience that has been ignoring the visible signs for a long time. It's now on YouTube as well. Maybe now enough Americans will get motivated to contact their elected representatives and demand some changes.

Joe Biden is owned by the radical eco green earth first types and that is why he shut down the Keystone and has stopped all oil drilling and exploration on public land. Maybe now those Americans who have been in denial will send those emails and letters to their democRAT representatives and demand that Joe open the oil business back up.

It's good to know we are ahead of the game but our circle of friends is/are small. It's those "other folks" we have to wake up and get them to pull their heads out of their collective a$$es and demand some changes be made. But, it's probably too late if as you say "Frank is just jumping on the bandwagon to be relevant".

kwg
Nice wig, Frank.
Anybody with half a brain knew Bidenco would fugg chit up.
Originally Posted by hookeye

Even obama knew..............

But he’s gonna increase social security payments by 2400$/year just in time for the November elections.

That’s gonna backfire with the younger voting generation I think.
Originally Posted by Muffin

Even obama knew..............

Yep.

When the former worst “President” ever says you’re a Fuqkup, you know things are going to be bad. 🤪
kwg

Luntz is a dunce.
Hatari speak truth, again.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Hatari speak truth, again.

Yep. He’s spot on, as per usual.

If Hiden Biden and his Handlers are allowed to continue to rule, we are in for another Great Depression that will make the first one look like a cake walk. 😡
Could be. I expect bad times ahead. A “red wave” in November, if it happens, and in 2024, which of course I also hope happens, will not turn this country around totally. And of course that presumes the prevention of another 2000 mules in our elections. I think even many secularists sense this. It’s not just a matter of politics and ideology, but a matter of moral depravity including the abuse of children (public education) and rejecting of the sanctity of life (child infanticide)..

So, I would submit something that is much more foreboding, and that is that this nation is under God’s judgement. Why? Because we have rejected the moral order that made this a great, a uniquely great nation. And we have thrown God’s timeless truths in His face.
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Could be. I expect bad times ahead. A “red wave” in November, if it happens, and in 2024, which of course I also hope happens, will not turn this country around totally. And of course that presumes the prevention of another 2000 mules in our elections. I think even many secularists sense this. It’s not just a matter of politics and ideology, but a matter of moral depravity including the abuse of children (public education) and rejecting of the sanctity of life (child infanticide)..

So, I would submit something that is much more foreboding, and that is that this nation is under God’s judgement. Why? Because we have rejected the moral order that made this a great, a uniquely great nation. And we have thrown God’s timeless truths in His face.

Word.
Originally Posted by hatari
Take 90 seconds and look at the causes of the major US economic downturns since WW II, and especially since 1960. Count up how many were caused by
A. - inflationary pressure
B.- Spike in oil prices

Now look at what actions this inept administration has initiated to

A. - cause a spike in oil prices and
B.- increase inflationary pressure.

What did anyone expect to happen to the stock market? After studing this, are you shocked and stunned that the market is retreating? I should hope not. The only think that surprised me was that the market went up after the 2020 election, and did not start to tank as soon as Biden started issuing EO's killing fossil fuels. I suppose the massive injection of liquidity keep consumer spending post Covid kept the market happy for a spell. Once the pent up consumer demand was satisfied, we entered this messy period. Anyone see the market at 25,000 soon? It's likely.

Read:

https://fifthperson.com/every-us-stock-market-crash-since-the-1950s/

Oh joy.

Another COVTARD that wants to give an economics lesson.

LOL

Just STFU.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Oh good.

The very thing (make believe) we had to support at the cost to the working men and women of this country is about to harm them even more?

Yep, Spot on... Working class and Retired folks struggling to make ends meet... Fugg em... As long as the "Markets" Up, It's all good...
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
So Col Travis, perhaps you will lighten us as to what we will be seeing happen with the markets and economy over the next year.
We are headed for a worldwide economic collapse as the illuminati Bolshevik cabal is taken down in this WW3 battle of Good (God) vs Evil (Satan).

What do you expect to happen when the world starts using gold to trade oil rather than the cabals worthless fiat US Reserve Note.

Trump will put us back on the Gold/Silver standard as our constitution requires. We may trade in bitcoin or something backed by metal.

Almost all heads of major US companies, subversive Bolsheviks, will go down. Imagine what that will do to their stocks.

We will have a currency which will be backed by precious metals which will increase in value over time rather than be slaves to the current NWO cabal.

There is a reason God said to render unto Ceasar what is his. It will be rendered worthless.

There is a reason CHRIST drank from a silver chalice.

As Trump said, something big is coming and .....

As someone else said, "Its going to be Biblical".
All is well.

Buy Citi.
Watcha smok'in "Spotted Cat"... Whatever it is, I hope you saved some a that schit fer Me!... Deep state letting us back on the gold standard?... Schit would be about $100k an ounce!... I hope so, But... Pipe Dream...
Hahaha. Tff.

So, we are doomed right?

Oh ye of little faith....

UFR.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
We are headed for a worldwide economic collapse as the illuminati Bolshevik cabal is taken down in this WW3 battle of Good (God) vs Evil (Satan).

What do you expect to happen when the world starts using gold to trade oil rather than the cabals worthless fiat US Reserve Note.

Trump will put us back on the Gold/Silver standard as our constitution requires. We may trade in bitcoin or something backed by metal.

Almost all heads of major US companies, subversive Bolsheviks, will go down. Imagine what that will do to their stocks.

We will have a currency which will be backed by precious metals which will increase in value over time rather than be slaves to the current NWO cabal.

There is a reason God said to render unto Ceasar what is his. It will be rendered worthless.

There is a reason CHRIST drank from a silver chalice.

As Trump said, something big is coming and .....

As someone else said, "Its going to be Biblical".
As to your post. Two things I agree with. "Something big is coming". And "it's going to be biblical"
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Oh good.

Yep, Spot on... Working class and Retired folks struggling to make ends meet... Fugg em... As long as the "Markets" Up, It's all good...

That's fůcking A right!
when big jim and samO say to worry, i'll worry.
Originally Posted by Houston_2
All is well.

Buy Citi.

ol tooty is a financial genius Biden voter
All is well.

Buy Citi.

+1
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
All is well.

Buy Citi.

+1

Amazing what covid did to people.

Glad most of them went to Facebook.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
when big jim and samO say to worry, i'll worry.

Not.
Actually if and when you hear me whining about the financial situation the rest of you will indeed be fuucked...lol

Times like these are easy when you don't have much to lose.

And I'm an optimistic person.

Sorta.
I think it’s an excellent opportunity.

I don’t understand calls,puts,etc etc.

I just go long

I don’t borrow money……period.

I buy companies I believe in on the most part.

Like buffet said…..u only lose money if you sell.

I plan on culling on the “ herd” …….

Buy some new cheap proven “ heifers”…..

Put new money in after the election….

Unless some new deals on Marlins come up.

I think some folks are so absorbed in their own existence that they believe it’s all about “ Them”

Therefore “ Biblical” stuff will happen so “ They” can experience it.

Go tell it to the 300 year old oak tree, the 145 year old sturgeon, the six million year old rock.

This too shall pass.
kwg

Truth. BTW, I predicted this on Jan 20, 2021.
Wall Street throwing in the towel?
Markets go up, markets go down.

The fed manipulates it but you can ride that wave too.
© 24hourcampfire