Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Take 90 seconds and look at the causes of the major US economic downturns since WW II, and especially since 1960. Count up how many were caused by
A. - inflationary pressure
B.- Spike in oil prices

Now look at what actions this inept administration has initiated to

A. - cause a spike in oil prices and
B.- increase inflationary pressure.

What did anyone expect to happen to the stock market? After studing this, are you shocked and stunned that the market is retreating? I should hope not. The only think that surprised me was that the market went up after the 2020 election, and did not start to tank as soon as Biden started issuing EO's killing fossil fuels. I suppose the massive injection of liquidity keep consumer spending post Covid kept the market happy for a spell. Once the pent up consumer demand was satisfied, we entered this messy period. Anyone see the market at 25,000 soon? It's likely.

Read:

https://fifthperson.com/every-us-stock-market-crash-since-the-1950s/

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interview with Frank Luntz. Very interesting information. It's worth the 5 minutes.
kwg

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/06/...inflation-says-pollster-frank-luntz.html

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Inflation is great for the state and county sales tax revenue stream. There IS a reason state and county politicians give vague "I feel yer pain" comments to the citizens. Appeasement sympathy, and if democrats, deception and manipulation.

State and county sales tax revenues are seldom spoken of during times of high inflation.

GOA
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020
Interview with Frank Luntz. Very interesting information. It's worth the 5 minutes.
kwg

Interesting.

40% ???

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Consumer savings: DOWN

Consumer CC Apps: UP

I really like the 'professionals' that keep stating that a recession is only 'possible' when we're 2 weeks out from confirmation of it.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Oh good.

The very thing (make believe) we had to support at the cost to the working men and women of this country is about to harm them even more?

What a piss poor barometer of economic health.....

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
kwg

This was predicted over six months ago by many financial experts if you were paying attention. Luntz is just jumping on the band wagon now in a pathetic attempt to be relevant

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka
kwg

This was predicted over six months ago by many financial experts if you were paying attention. Luntz is just jumping on the band wagon now in a pathetic attempt to be relevant
Frank Luntz is a very public figure. I thought this piggy backed on what Hatari had posted so I threw it up. It's obvious to those of us who have been paying attention that things are about to go to hell but hearing it from Frank on CNBC puts it out in front of a new audience. An audience that has been ignoring the visible signs for a long time. It's now on YouTube as well. Maybe now enough Americans will get motivated to contact their elected representatives and demand some changes.

Joe Biden is owned by the radical eco green earth first types and that is why he shut down the Keystone and has stopped all oil drilling and exploration on public land. Maybe now those Americans who have been in denial will send those emails and letters to their democRAT representatives and demand that Joe open the oil business back up.

It's good to know we are ahead of the game but our circle of friends is/are small. It's those "other folks" we have to wake up and get them to pull their heads out of their collective a$$es and demand some changes be made. But, it's probably too late if as you say "Frank is just jumping on the bandwagon to be relevant".

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Nice wig, Frank.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Anybody with half a brain knew Bidenco would fugg chit up.

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by hookeye

Even obama knew..............

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

But he’s gonna increase social security payments by 2400$/year just in time for the November elections.

That’s gonna backfire with the younger voting generation I think.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Muffin

Even obama knew..............

Yep.

When the former worst “President” ever says you’re a Fuqkup, you know things are going to be bad. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ribka
kwg

Luntz is a dunce.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Hatari speak truth, again.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Hatari speak truth, again.

Yep. He’s spot on, as per usual.

If Hiden Biden and his Handlers are allowed to continue to rule, we are in for another Great Depression that will make the first one look like a cake walk. 😡

Last edited by chlinstructor; 06/17/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Could be. I expect bad times ahead. A “red wave” in November, if it happens, and in 2024, which of course I also hope happens, will not turn this country around totally. And of course that presumes the prevention of another 2000 mules in our elections. I think even many secularists sense this. It’s not just a matter of politics and ideology, but a matter of moral depravity including the abuse of children (public education) and rejecting of the sanctity of life (child infanticide)..

So, I would submit something that is much more foreboding, and that is that this nation is under God’s judgement. Why? Because we have rejected the moral order that made this a great, a uniquely great nation. And we have thrown God’s timeless truths in His face.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Could be. I expect bad times ahead. A “red wave” in November, if it happens, and in 2024, which of course I also hope happens, will not turn this country around totally. And of course that presumes the prevention of another 2000 mules in our elections. I think even many secularists sense this. It’s not just a matter of politics and ideology, but a matter of moral depravity including the abuse of children (public education) and rejecting of the sanctity of life (child infanticide)..

So, I would submit something that is much more foreboding, and that is that this nation is under God’s judgement. Why? Because we have rejected the moral order that made this a great, a uniquely great nation. And we have thrown God’s timeless truths in His face.

Word.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by hatari
Take 90 seconds and look at the causes of the major US economic downturns since WW II, and especially since 1960. Count up how many were caused by
A. - inflationary pressure
B.- Spike in oil prices

Now look at what actions this inept administration has initiated to

A. - cause a spike in oil prices and
B.- increase inflationary pressure.

What did anyone expect to happen to the stock market? After studing this, are you shocked and stunned that the market is retreating? I should hope not. The only think that surprised me was that the market went up after the 2020 election, and did not start to tank as soon as Biden started issuing EO's killing fossil fuels. I suppose the massive injection of liquidity keep consumer spending post Covid kept the market happy for a spell. Once the pent up consumer demand was satisfied, we entered this messy period. Anyone see the market at 25,000 soon? It's likely.

Read:

https://fifthperson.com/every-us-stock-market-crash-since-the-1950s/

Oh joy.

Another COVTARD that wants to give an economics lesson.

LOL

Just STFU.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Oh good.

The very thing (make believe) we had to support at the cost to the working men and women of this country is about to harm them even more?

What a piss poor barometer of economic health.....
Yep, Spot on... Working class and Retired folks struggling to make ends meet... Fugg em... As long as the "Markets" Up, It's all good...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (007FJ, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 65 invisible), 2,407 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,422
Posts18,470,622
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.