Home
Kamala Harris, DNC fundraiser ticket prices slashed amid low approval ratings: report

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-dnc-fundraiser-ticket-prices-slashed-low-approval

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
I hear the originally scheduled date had to be postponed because they didn't sell enough tickets to break even on the cost of the event LOL.
And yet 81 Million people voted for them…..
81 million people lined up to get in!
She would have to pay me, and maybe throw in a free BJ to boot- - - - - - -nah, on second thought, I don't think I could be persuaded to stick a dik anywhwre in that cumbucket, no matter what kind of bribe money they could come up with! On the other hand, "Dr. Jill" might be worth a quick ride doggy style, with a sack over her head!
Kind of Ironic that the DemoRat’s can’t make any money whoring out their resident WH whore. 😂
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
She would have to pay me, and maybe throw in a free BJ to boot- - - - - - -nah, on second thought, I don't think I could be persuaded to stick a dik anywhwre in that cumbucket, no matter what kind of bribe money they could come up with!

NOBODY wants to go where Willie Brown has been. 😂
I'd be seriously tempted to pay to have my picture taken with her.....

Just so I could ask her how many c ocks she had to suck to become the vice president!!!! Maybe even ask if she swallows.

Seriously
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Kind of Ironic that the DemoRat’s can’t make any money whoring out their resident WH whore. 😂

Hahaha. Reminds me Neal, How much did Slick and Killery use to rent out a WH bedroom for on occasion?
Simply, Supply and Demand. Old ho es are cheap.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Hahaha. Reminds me Neal, How much did Slick and Killery use to rent out a WH bedroom for on occasion?

The Halfican Barry & his pet Baboon Mooshell did the same thing. I bet the Trumps had to hire some Haz Mat Toxic Waste cleanup teams to get the Groid smell out of the WH. 😂
Originally Posted by MickeyD

Just so I could ask her how many c ocks she had to suck to become the vice president!!!! Maybe even ask if she swallows.

Seriously

You wouldnt like the yearly IRS audits.

I had a famous author and his wife as patients for many years. J Evetts Haley, gave me a couple of signed editions of the Charles Goodnight book or trail. Has a western library, museum named after him in Midland.

He told me after he wrote the book, A Texan Looks At Lyndon, the IRS audited him every year until LBJ went to Hell.
It would almost be worth it.

Seriously

I had a famous author and his wife as patients for many years. J Evetts Haley, gave me a couple of signed editions of the Charles Goodnight book or trail. Has a western library, museum named after him in Midland.

He told me after he wrote the book, A Texan Looks At Lyndon, the IRS audited him every year until LBJ went to Hell.

I am reading that book now. Never realized how long our government has been that corrupt. Just finished reading Tragedy in Dallas.
Read "The Man Who Killed Kennedy" The case against LBJ. Democrats have a long history of malfeasance. They're disgusting. I never thought they'd stoop as low as they have pretending that Biden is actually president, let alone Kamala the dimwit as vice.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Read "The Man Who Killed Kennedy" The case against LBJ. Democrats have a long history of malfeasance. They're disgusting. I never thought they'd stoop as low as they have pretending that Biden is actually president, let alone Kamala the dimwit as vice.

No doubt LBJ was one of the most crooked politicians of his time. I still believe he had Kennedy killed.
It’s the only way he was ever going to be POTUS.

But the Crooked Ass Traitorous POS that now occupies the WH, along with The Halfican, The Clinton’s, and Piglosi, McConnell, Schumer and Schiff would damn sure give LBJ a run for the money.
LBJ, known as the guy with the BSD - Big Swinging Dick.
We were flipped to the dark side with the illegal Act of 1871 I guess, when USGrant and some bought congressman sold the US out to the Vatican and Crown to pay off the Civil War debt and get rich in the process. The United States of America was changed to the seal of its owners and became THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and our Constitution change from the C of the US to the C For the US.

It's why Piglosi calls us a democracy and and laughs at us Rubes for being too stupid to know we are no longer a real Republic. It's why she set up the fence in DC. In her mind the Vaticam bought and paid for that land and her idea was to use the Guard to defend it against the troops she feared Trump was going to muster.

She forgets US and International law hold that Fraud Vitiates All and will find out her mistake to her chagrin.

At least we know the US was flipped by the time they killed JFK as the government was behind it with the CIA and George Bush and did nothing about it but cover it up.
If we didnt realize it then it certainly became apparent when our govt was not interested in enforcing Federal Voting laws in 2020 and did nothing about it.

These are the reasons the Bolsheviks set up the unconstitutional Fed Reserve Bank and unconstitutional Federal Reserve Notes, owned by the Bolsheviks. So when we have financial problems the Bolsheviks print money and give it to their Bolshevik banks who buy Bolshevik stocks and get rich and we get saddled with the interest rates the Bolshevik Federal Reserve levies on the Bolshevik money they lend to the Bolshevik banks.

It's good work if you can get it. It's how the Rockefellers and Rothschilds, the viper money changers (banksters) Jesus whipped out of the Holy Temple saying, Ye vipers (because they came from The Viper- satan, after God cut his legs and wings off) I knew your father, the murderer from the beginning. Who was the murderer from the beginning? Cain, Satan's son

Now you know why God hated Cains gifts, when Satan scattered his seed of tares in with Gods seed of wheat, and why God Multiplied Eves pain in childbirth (by 2) and she begat Cain first and later, Able (yeah, like nine minutes later whistle).

So in the Garden of Eden we had the first adultery, first homosexuality and first murder.
Read "The Man Who Killed Kennedy" The case against LBJ.

Sadly, that conspiracy was debunked by Joan Mellen, a conspiracy nut herself. Get serious about your "research". It was Lee, and Lee only. Do not underestimate leftists.
Did I ask you to get serious?

No doubt LBJ was one of the most crooked politicians of his time. I still believe he had Kennedy killed.
It’s the only way he was ever going to be POTUS.

But the Crooked Ass Traitorous POS that now occupies the WH, along with The Halfican, The Clinton’s, and Piglosi, McConnell, Schumer and Schiff would damn sure give LBJ a run for the money.

Caroline Kennedy said her mom was on her deathbed and told her LBJ had her dad killed.

JFKJr knew too. It's why he named his magazine named "George", to remind George Bush of what he and LBJ did.
So that is why they keep saying that there is no inflation...
Kamala Harris, DNC fundraiser ticket prices slashed amid low approval ratings: report

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-dnc-fundraiser-ticket-prices-slashed-low-approval

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Wow faux news is so awesome!!

I wish Lindsey Graham would be on more than 3 times a week
Originally Posted by CopperSolid

Sadly, that conspiracy was debunked by Joan Mellen, a conspiracy nut herself. Get serious about your "research". It was Lee, and Lee only. Do not underestimate leftists.

So Jackie lied to her daughter while breathing her last.

LBJ had a couple of big wheel multi millionaire ranchers killed in S Texas to become a senator and he became a billionaire off his wifes holdings in Brown and Root, Sea Container and Bell Helicopter in the Vietnam war.

Bobby Kennedy knew and it's why he RECORDED his call to LBJ and asked why he had his brother killed.

G Bush was asked years later where he was shen when JFK was shot and said he couldnt remember while there are pics of him standing at the corner of the Texas School Book Depository while Kennedys limo drove by.

LBJ had a couple of big wheel multi millionaire ranchers killed in S Texas to become a senator and he became a billionaire off his wifes holdings in Brown and Root, Sea Container and Bell Helicopter in the Vietnam war.

Sharpen your brain, and read. Or else.

I did. That's why I know WTH is going on.

LBJs own lawyer made a video years later saying LBJ did it as did his girlfriend who said he told her he would get that SOB tomorrow or some such.

1. https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4776744/user-clip-cias-bush1-laughing-abt-jfks-assassination

You think Oswald got JFKs SS to stand down too?

I did. That's why I know WTH is going on.

LBJs own lawyer made a video years later saying LBJ did it as did his girlfriend who said he told her he got that SOB.

1. https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4776744/user-clip-cias-bush1-laughing-abt-jfks-assassination

You think Oswald got JFKs SS to stand down too?

Rookie.

So, you're CYA and that's a threat? Or do you work for Ladybirds Hwy Flower Foundation?
So, you're CYA and that's a threat?

No. I said, sharpen your brain, and read in order to gain knowledge. Or, continue to be a tool of propaganda. Your choice. That's all.
Ok, unrookie, tell us who really did it.

I did. Again, it was Lee Harvey Oswald and Lee Harvey Oswald alone. Happy now?
So Jakie lied to Caroline as she was dying, LBJs lowyer lied and LBJs mistress, near dead in her old age lied, or you lied. Of course, you know the truth but cant post it.

Is your name perchance, Adam Schieftt?
So Jakie lied to Caroline as she was dying, LBJs lowyer lied and LBJs mistress, near dead in her old age lied, or you lied. Of course, you know the truth but cant post it.

Is your name perchance, Adam Schieftt?

Pick a good book and go to bed, Jag. And read it.
All they have to do is announce Trump will be there and they'll sell out in ten minutes......

I did. Again, it was Lee Harvey Oswald and Lee Harvey Oswald alone. Happy now?

Hahaha. Tff. Even the House Investigation on Assassinations years later determined there was more than one shooter and was more than one party involved but they didnt know who the other party was.

UFR. You act like you have something and you dont have schiett. UFR. You have nothing.

The House Committee on Assassinations proved and debunked your Warren Commission LBJ driven BS investigation.
You have nothing but a mouth and finger and keyboard and BS.

UFR. You came on here acting like you knew something we didnt.

I saw it on TV. The press went to Oswald's house and told his wife he shot Kennedy. She said that was impossible as he worked for the CIA. The press didnt believe it. She said wait here and I will get his check Stubbs. She did.

Now there is no record of that.
Tell us how Oswald got JFKs SS to step down for the shot?

Tell us that Bidet got 81 million legal votes.

Tell us how Slick didnt have sex with "that woman".

Is CopperSolid another Steelhead Sock Puppet ?

Looks like Rick played whack a mole with his JakeDog persona

Evidently. wink
I haven't read "The Man Who Killed Kennedy" but plan to. I have read "Tradgedy in Dallas" and it goes into a lot of detail about Johnson's association with the Pearl Street Mafia. Video in those days was not as good as today but it does appear he was shot twice. Everything Jag said is documented in that book. Bush not rembering where he was is BS. This was a significant event in American history and he was CIA or maybe CYA. I was like 12 years old and I remember exactly where I was when it happened. Johnson was the epitome of a crooked politician. The programs he put in place have done irreparable harm to this country.
I posted earlier about asking my mom if she watched Johnson's funeral. She said I am sure we did, why? I asked her if they screwed him into the ground? She smiled!
It’s common to have a record breaking 81 million votes but fail to draw enough people to an event to break even on the “fundraiser”. Meanwhile in DC they’re feverishly trying to figure out how they can continue to abuse us and trample our rights without getting scared sh.itless by American Patriots that are NOT ok having their election stolen by a demented old retard that’s installed as supreme ruler/dictator instead of the freely elected incumbent that actually DID enjoy the support of 81 million VOTERS!

🖕the DNC and their jackbooted FBI geeks.
Originally Posted by Potsy
And yet 81 Million people voted for them…..
More like 30 million voters cast 51 million votes.....somehow..

Evidently. wink

Not SH.

Not even close.

CopperSolid is Maser.

Again.

Funny how he changes his persona here, and some support him under one sockpuppet, and condemn him under another. crazy

He does nothing but play games with the 'Fire.

Once you understand what he's doing and why he's doing it, his camouflage quits working.

Seriously

Came home from school in the 9th grade with Haley's new book from the school library and left it sitting on the table. Mother came in from teaching school, spotted the book and ask me where I got it from. Told her the library. She said " The only problem here is I don't know who the biggest liar is, Lyndon or J. Evetts." I asked her how she knew Haley, she said "Knew him in college." I didn't ask her any particulars on her observation as she rarely discussed politics with me but did admit she wrote in Billy Sol Estes for president in '64 as " he was a hell of a lot smarter than Lyndon."
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Evidently. wink

Not SH.

Not even close.

CopperSolid is Maser.

Again.

Funny how he changes his persona here, and some support him under one sockpuppet, and condemn him under another. crazy

He does nothing but play games with the 'Fire.

Once you understand what he's doing and why he's doing it, his camouflage quits working.

Guess posting pictures was Kryptonite for his ToeCutter Sock Puppet. 😂
Or maybe Rick actually played Whack a Mole with the Lying little POS. 🤪
Originally Posted by Chisos

Seriously

Came home from school in the 9th grade with Haley's new book from the school library and left it sitting on the table. Mother came in from teaching school, spotted the book and ask me where I got it from. Told her the library. She said " The only problem here is I don't know who the biggest liar is, Lyndon or J. Evetts." I asked her how she knew Haley, she said "Knew him in college." I didn't ask her any particulars on her observation as she rarely discussed politics with me but did admit she wrote in Billy Sol Estes for president in '64 as " he was a hell of a lot smarter than Lyndon."

Ole Billy Sol Estes was LBJ’s fall guy that went to prison twice. He also conned a bunch of West Texas Farmers on Grain Silos that didn’t exist.
His oldest daughter lived next door to us in my old hometown when I was a kid. She used to carry me out to mow his yard when I was in Jr High.
Billy Sol would always pay me with a crisp $100 bill.
That was huge money considering I made $5 for most of the yards I mowed at that time. 🤪
Originally Posted by 45_100
I haven't read "The Man Who Killed Kennedy" but plan to. I have read "Tradgedy in Dallas" and it goes into a lot of detail about Johnson's association with the Pearl Street Mafia. Video in those days was not as good as today but it does appear he was shot twice. Everything Jag said is documented in that book. Bush not rembering where he was is BS. This was a significant event in American history and he was CIA or maybe CYA. I was like 12 years old and I remember exactly where I was when it happened. Johnson was the epitome of a crooked politician. The programs he put in place have done irreparable harm to this country.
I posted earlier about asking my mom if she watched Johnson's funeral. She said I am sure we did, why? I asked her if they screwed him into the ground? She smiled!

I used to work with an old man that said, talking about LBJ, "they ought to dig that old son of a bitch up, burn what's left of him, and crush his bones and throw what's left in a big pile of schitt".
Remember those Sea Land shipping containers that they hauled everything to Viet Nam and all the other southeast Asia bases in? Guess who owned a huge amount of stock in that company?
Dats cuz day rasis
Nobody in their right mind would want their picture taken with a dumb halfbreed ho like her !
The Halfican Barry & his pet Baboon Mooshell did the same thing. I bet the Trumps had to hire some Haz Mat Toxic Waste cleanup teams to get the Groid smell out of the WH. 😂
Zero class or respect for the office.
© 24hourcampfire