Home
Posted By: Heym06 Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22
Talking with my neighborr yesterday, the subject of Biden came up. We do not know, and have never met anyone who voted for Biden. Any of you had the pleasure of telling a Biden voter, to go phu ck themselves. Soon as I find anyone I know voted for him, I will make sure they know my thoughts on the subject. And to those here that voted for Biden, GFY.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22
Ummmm, yeah grin
Posted By: Teal Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22
Originally Posted by Heym06
Talking with my neighborr yesterday, the subject of Biden came up. We do not know, and have never met anyone who voted for Biden. Any of you had the pleasure of telling a Biden voter, to go phu ck themselves. Soon as I find anyone I know voted for him, I will make sure they know my thoughts on the subject. And to those here that voted for Biden, GFY.

I know one. Told him GFY last September.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22
I was in the grocery store parking lot about two weeks ago, a sketchy looking skateboarder, early 20's walking by at the same time a woman in a Durango SUV drove by.

Back window had a FJB + something pro-Trump, skater screamed something towards the vehicle, then turned and looked at me, I said you mad bro and LOL. He gave me a dirty look and kept walking. Brainwashed youts abound.

My neighbor said the few dems she knows of are totally silent about politics.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22
I believe most are hiding their vote, because they know they phu ghed up, and aren't big enough to admit their mistake.
Posted By: MAC Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22
I teach HS and have a couple very liberal ladies in my hallway that teach English. I take a pot shot at them every time I can. Just before school let out one of them was squawking about the high gas prices and I just had to "kindly" remind her that she had willingly voted for a guy that said he was going to destroy the oil industry and then I asked her where she thought gasoline comes form.

She was not happy with me that day.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22
I believe most are hiding their vote, because they know they phu ghed up, and aren't big enough to admit their mistake.
ABBBBBBBBsolutely...
Posted By: EdM Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22
How’s Oregon treating you?
Originally Posted by EdM
Like chitt, but I'm not a runner, I will stay and fight. Plus the Greater Idaho crap, makes me want to fight harder. I have property between Sandpoint and Bonners Ferry. Twenty acres purchased in 1974..land was dirt cheap back then, and mom lived in Bayview, so I bought a piece to have near her! She died and I held onto the land! Now there are more Californians in Idaho, than native born. Starting in Boise and turning Idaho into a chitt hole like they have Wa, Or, Mt, and Nevada. Get ready. How was the drive up from Texas this year! Pleasent I hope!
Posted By: OlderGuy54 Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22
Originally Posted by EdM
Like chitt, but I'm not a runner, I will stay and fight. Plus the Greater Idaho crap, makes me want to fight harder. I have property between Sandpoint and Bonners Ferry. Twenty acres purchased in 1974..land was dirt cheap back then, and mom lived in Bayview, so I bought a piece to have near her! She died and I held onto the land! How was the drive up from Texas this year!

Fighting with every tax dollar you give them while they laugh in your face. Winning.
Posted By: MedRiver Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22
I don't know any that voted FOR Biden but seem to be quite a few that voted AGAINST Trump. IT is amazing how much anti-trump rhetoric I already see in the headlines and he isn't even officially running yet.
Originally Posted by OlderGuy54
Originally Posted by EdM
Like chitt, but I'm not a runner, I will stay and fight. Plus the Greater Idaho crap, makes me want to fight harder. I have property between Sandpoint and Bonners Ferry. Twenty acres purchased in 1974..land was dirt cheap back then, and mom lived in Bayview, so I bought a piece to have near her! She died and I held onto the land! How was the drive up from Texas this year!

Fighting with every tax dollar you give them while they laugh in your face. Winning.
Who the [bleep] you talking too? I don't remember rattling your cage door! Another not proud enough to put where he's from! Didn't say winning yet, I said fighting!! GFY
Posted By: pullit Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22
dumb butt not to far from where I live had a big Biden sign in his yard.
It is getting harder everyday not to stop and ask that dumb butt how he is liking his choice now
Posted By: zcm82 Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22
I know many.
Posted By: OlderGuy54 Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22
I have yet to meet one.
Originally Posted by zcm82
I know many.
Piss on their leg, tell them Biden sent you, they are dumb enough to accept that, if they voted for him!
Posted By: zcm82 Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22
I know many.
Piss on their leg, tell them Biden sent you, they are dumb enough to accept that, if they voted for him!

I like being employed and most of the muckedymucks higher up the food chain than me at work are super libs.
Originally Posted by MedRiver
I don't know any that voted FOR Biden but seem to be quite a few that voted AGAINST Trump. IT is amazing how much anti-trump rhetoric I already see in the headlines and he isn't even officially running yet.
Saying voted against Trump, not for Biden. Thats like saying, my head is inserted so far up my ass, I see the light, phugging morons!
Posted By: johnw Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22
I'm kinda leaning Biden's way...

He rolled back Roe vWade, and New York's gun laws
wink grin laugh
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22
Don't know anybody personally but I have one of those bumper stickers that says "fuuck Joe Biden and fuuck you for voting for him" for any Biden voter who happens to get behind me.
Posted By: hanco Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22
I’ve met a few dumasses
I’ve never know one but I did see a “vote a grownup in to the Whitehouse 2020.” Bumper sticker on a Subaru recently. I’m assuming they believed that to be Biden.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22

The Tide is turning.

Its turning Red and Rising.

The storm is almost upon us.

There will be big waves, red ones, maybe fed by the blood of tyrants and patriots.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22
Originally Posted by MedRiver

Same thing.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22
Originally Posted by EdM

Hey, Scott, how many sock puppets is this?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22
Some men are worth listening to.

Posted By: Sportsdad60 Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22
We saw a couple at a camp ground in Texas, the Mr. was wearing a Biden T-Shirt. They were from MI (judging by the plate on their gas guzzling RV)

All but one friend that were/are democrat I've completely broke ties with. Old friendships even. I don't want to know them anymore WHEN the civil war breaks out. It makes it easier.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22
Just learned one of my customers is a flaming liberal. She won't like the future invoices as much as the prior. Since she voted for dipschit and higher fuel prices, she can pay for all of hers and some of someone else's from now on.
Posted By: Sportsdad60 Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Just learned one of my customers is a flaming liberal. She won't like the future invoices as much as the prior. Since she voted for dipschit and higher fuel prices, she can pay for all of hers and some of someone else's from now on.
There ya go, my Savage 99 loving buddy! Sock it to 'em! smile
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/24/22

Love it. “Submit voting record with bid request” 😂
Originally Posted by Sportsdad60
We saw a couple at a camp ground in Texas, the Mr. was wearing a Biden T-Shirt. They were from MI (judging by the plate on their gas guzzling RV)

All but one friend that were/are democrat I've completely broke ties with. Old friendships even. I don't want to know them anymore WHEN the civil war breaks out. It makes it easier.

The few rare times I see a Biden Bumper sticker, I’m forced to restrain myself. From running over their ignorant asses. 😬
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by EdM

Time for Rick to play Whack a Mole again.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by EdM

Time for Rick to play Whack a Mole again.

Dipshit collected a paycheck from the feds for years, gets a federal pension, and pays federal taxes, but wants to bag on someone for where they live and make a living.

Clown can't help himself in posting and sticks out like a sore thumb.
Posted By: RDFIRENUT Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22
I know of several. Some are relatives, that don't talk to me. Some are customers.
I'm with some of y'all. I run a mobile small engine business on the side. When I get to their house or business, if I see any liberal signs, gay pride crap, or any other ignorant stuff, hug a tree or hug a thug; flags, banners, or bumper stickers, the bill goes up considerably.
I figure the normal rate then add $75-150 or even double, depends on what the display was. They keep calling and I keep charging.

R.D.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22
Half the people you go to church with voted for Biden....and better than a quarter of the people here did as well.
Posted By: Pahntr760 Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22
My parents did. I simply refuse to discuss politics with them any longer.
Posted By: EdM Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22
Originally Posted by EdM
Like chitt, but I'm not a runner, I will stay and fight. Plus the Greater Idaho crap, makes me want to fight harder. I have property between Sandpoint and Bonners Ferry. Twenty acres purchased in 1974..land was dirt cheap back then, and mom lived in Bayview, so I bought a piece to have near her! She died and I held onto the land! Now there are more Californians in Idaho, than native born. Starting in Boise and turning Idaho into a chitt hole like they have Wa, Or, Mt, and Nevada. Get ready. How was the drive up from Texas this year! Pleasent I hope!

Pleasant as always. Ready for the Roe vs. Wade uproar and influx?
Several times! My wife even got into the act last week. She was at the gas station filling up, when a dude next to her started griping about the price. She joined in with him, griping too, and bad mouthing Biden voters. An older lady at the pump in front of her proudly stated “I voted for President Biden”, to which my wife retorted back…”well thanks for fu**ing everything up”! Lady huffed and off she went.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22
Flipping Heym06 chit because he lives in Oregon is the act of an ignorant simpleton - at best.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Half the people you go to church with voted for Biden....and better than a quarter of the people here did as well.
Anyone going to a church where anything close to half of the congregation voted democrat is attending the wrong kind of church!

Democrats tend not to stick around churches that frequently speak out on the evils of gun control, abortion, or the evils of democrats and there agenda in general. An agenda completely counter to the teachings of the Bible.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22
Every fahqin' day.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Anyone going to a church where anything close to half of the congregation voted democrat is attending the wrong kind of church!

Democrats tend not to stick around churches that frequently speak out on the evils of gun control, abortion, or the evils of democrats and there agenda in general. An agenda completely counter to the teachings of the Bible.

Churchy people are predominantly liberal.
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22

Yep, gotta try to make themselves feel good.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22

Depends on the church. You can't call yourself a Christian and liberal at the same time.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Flipping Heym06 chit because he lives in Oregon is the act of an ignorant simpleton - at best.
It's ok, he isn't proud enough, to say in what basement resides!! Besides I my drew my deer tag. Not letting miniscule attempts to dig, ruin my mood!
Posted By: Plumdog Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22
I used to do the same thing, sometimes based on the type car in the garage or the bumper stickers. I would charge them double; next stop the lady is listening to Rush and her charge is halved. It works out the same.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22
Can't say for sure, but none of the negros who use to call and come over to fish show up anymore. The FedEx driver leaves everything at the gate and doesn't call anymore. I have anti Biden, anti democrat banners and signs on the paved road. Also have a "No Dumbass Democrats Allowed" on our main gate. I have no use for a Democrat.
Posted By: Jahrs Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Depends on the church. You can't call yourself a Christian and liberal at the same time.

Zero Dems at my church of about 250. I know everyone very well. A very close knit congregation. One guy succumbed to the V.
Posted By: worriedman Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22
Two brothers and a sister, dumb [bleep].
Posted By: Distridr Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22
There's one down the road from me.
Hard core suburbanite with .fed job and more money than brains thought he'd move to the country, LMAO.
Flies his Biden and Whitmer flags loud and proud.
Posted By: 673 Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22
We got Liberals here too, lol, I just found one of my customers was one, poked me in the eye, they got fired as a customer .....very rewarding.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22

Not everybody choses to put their tail between their legs and run when things don't go the way they want it to.
What is it that has suddenly made the "F-bomb" so popular?

Don't you guys that use it constantly have any other words in your vocabulary?
...or is it the anonymity of the keyboard that you feel gives you the freedom to interject intercourse into each and every conversation where someone displeases you?
Many, in this AO.
Quite a few showing "buyers remorse", though.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22
Originally Posted by jaguartx

The Tide is turning.

Its turning Red and Rising.

The storm is almost upon us.

There will be big waves, red ones, maybe fed by the blood of tyrants and patriots.

If there ever was a year to cheat the vote it's this November. If the democRATs figure out a strategy this November they will refine it for the 2024 election. I do not see a red wave this Fall. I see some gains but no red wave. There are too many democRATS who will come out of the woodwork and vote plus any form of cheating they can put together. I certainly hope I am wrong. I would love to see a 2/3'ds majority of conservatives in the Congress and undo everything Joe has done.

kwg
I don’t know any that I speak to or associate with. I’m sure I’ve crossed paths with some but many keep it to themselves.

My wife has some friends she went to high school with that are full blown libs, she has nothing to do with them any more.

Being retired, I doubt I’d pull any punches if I had a conversation with a Biden voter.
Posted By: viking Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22
I think there is one dude at work. Ironically he drives truck for an oilfield service company.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22
I know many.

Me too.

There are so many around me I don’t even question the election anymore
Posted By: efw Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22
Cities & cemeteries are full of em
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22
They're easy to pick out of a crowd. They're the ones wearing a mask.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22
Originally Posted by martinstrummer
What is it that has suddenly made the "F-bomb" so popular?

Don't you guys that use it constantly have any other words in your vocabulary?
...or is it the anonymity of the keyboard that you feel gives you the freedom to interject intercourse into each and every conversation where someone displeases you?
Anger!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
They're easy to pick out of a crowd. They're the ones wearing a mask.

Yep.
Originally Posted by Jahrs

Zero Dems at my church of about 250. I know everyone very well. A very close knit congregation. One guy succumbed to the V.

Same around here. Jim must live around a bunch of Libertards.
Posted By: johnw Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22

Bullshit

Not sure what you mean by "churchy people"? And there's all kinds of new age churches like the Moonies.

But from my experience and perspective, the people who attend fundamentalist Christian worship are, on average, the most politically and fiscally conservative folk to be found.
Originally Posted by johnw

Bullshit

Not sure what you mean by "churchy people"? And there's all kinds of new age churches like the Moonies.

But from my experience and perspective, the people who attend fundamentalist Christian worship are, on average, the most politically and fiscally conservative folk to be found.

People can deny all they want to. The demographics don't lie.

Three quarters of this country is liberal or Moderate.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Jahrs

Same around here. Jim must live around a bunch of Libertards.

Nonsense.

How is Texas on the verge of turning blue then?

Just the big cities?

Yeah...naw.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I know many.

Me too.

There are so many around me I don’t even question the election anymore

Look at all the numbskulls here that either didn't vote or voted for Biden.
Posted By: johnw Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22
Originally Posted by johnw

Bullshit

People can deny all they want to. The demographics don't lie.

Three quarters of this country is liberal or Moderate.

You are spot on there.
And less than 10% of any community attends any kind of worship service on a regular basis.

Edit my above to say "most communities"... The earliest community I remember said "Population 13" on the road sign.

Actual population at the time was 8 and we all attended church. Rural Arkansas, and pretty conservative by any standard today...
Posted By: 1minute Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22
This county (Harney in Oregon) went about 70% for Trump. Local opposition supporters keep a low profile.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Have you ever met one? - 06/25/22
80,000,000 votes don't lie, ohhh, nevermind! 😁
© 24hourcampfire