Home
…….pre-riot individuals doing the demonstrating are absolutely perfect poster children for same??? Maybe they should carry signs that say “I was forced into this world I hate because my mom couldn’t abort!!!” or “ While a fetus I cried out for death but it was illegal!!!!!”

Maybe we should have slot limits for abortion. Like abortion legal from conception till the post O cigarette burns out, then again from about 15 to 21 if they move out, extended to 35 if they stay in the basement. Open season for radical communists in black with masks to hide ID.

Just a thought.
I think a core group of them are organized and on somebody's payroll. The rest are useful idiots.
What's wrong with doing a retroactive abortion for all those freaks who are demanding it. They should lead by example, shouldn't they?
What I can't understand is why is abortion even a 'thing' nowadays, especially the extremely high numbers of abortions performed with all the birth control options available (and then there's always the old tried and true, never fail option -- abstinence).
I'm amazed by all the you can't tell me what to do with my bodie talk coming from people that demanded others be forced to take an experimental vaccine that doesn't even prevent the disease. Not to mention that in one case there's actually 2 bodies involved not just theirs and one of them is being torn limb from limb and sold for profit.

The Democratic party is a satanic death cult coming unglued because of a perceived threat to their infanticide agenda. Abortion is their sacrament and they view this as a threat to their religion. Forty four senators voted to pass a law that forbidded medical help to a viable baby accidentally born alive in a lat term abortion. If that isn't evil and infanticide I don't know what is.

Bb
Originally Posted by joken2
What I can't understand is why is abortion even a 'thing' nowadays, especially the extremely high numbers of abortions performed with all the birth control options available (and then there's always the old tried and true, never fail option -- abstinence).

Lazy and stupid?
Originally Posted by 45_100
I think a core group of them are organized and on somebody's payroll. The rest are useful idiots.

You just described the American left in a nutshell.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I'm amazed by all the you can't tell me what to do with my bodie talk coming from people that demanded others be forced to take an experimental vaccine that doesn't even prevent the disease. Not to mention that in one case there's actually 2 bodies involved not just theirs and one of them is being torn limb from limb and sold for profit.

The Democratic party is a satanic death cult coming unglued because of a perceived threat to their infanticide agenda. Abortion is their sacrament and they view this as a threat to their religion. Forty four senators voted to pass a law that forbidded medical help to a viable baby accidentally born alive in a lat term abortion. If that isn't evil and infanticide I don't know what is.

Bb

Exactly. Even abortion isnt good enough for them. They want post partum abortion.

The sexes are the same, but they insist on pushing sex change on kids psychologically, chemically and surgically.
Have you noticed that 100% of the pro-abortionists have already been born? I've never seen one aborting herself after the fact.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Have you noticed that 100% of the pro-abortionists have already been born? I've never seen one aborting herself after the fact.
+1
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
+1
It'll be interesting to see how much the incest rates go up in the hillbilly states over the next few years.

It'll become a little more difficult to hide their families behavior once their states decide to stop all abortions.
We have been praying for the rights of the unborn for many years. Our Supreme Court finally made the correct choice. Praise God!!

Sherwood
It seems to me it's the 1%ers and the psychiatrists who are pushing the "Pedophelia is normal and OK" narrative.

They justify it with the disclaimer "if both parties consent".

Ex. Pedo Joe, Bill and Killery, Piglosi, Epstein, Maxwell, and their high and mighty friends.
Originally Posted by akasparky
It'll be interesting to see how much the incest rates go up in the hillbilly states over the next few years.

It'll become a little more difficult to hide their families behavior once their states decide to stop all abortions.

What states are 'hillbillly' states?

Because the COMMUNIST will try to use it as a lever to remain in power come November!!
It'll be interesting to see how much the incest rates go up in the hillbilly dummycrap states where they shower with their daughters and screw their nieces (like the Biden family does) over the next few years.

Fixed it!
State abortion bans are going to send democrats scurrying back to their pro abortion democrat strongholds. That’s not good for the democratic takeover of America.

A good analogy would be a cancer treatment that sends cancer cells back to their origins rather than infecting the whole body. Trumps SCOTUS picks may be the straw that breaks the democrat camel’s back.
Originally Posted by Oldman03

What states are 'hillbillly' states?
I'm assuming Delaware, since that's where the the daughter diddler in chief is from. Probably Connecticut and NY too.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
It'll be interesting to see how much the incest rates go up in the hillbilly dummycrap states where they shower with their daughters and screw their nieces (like the Biden family does) over the next few years.

Fixed it!

Eastern Kentucky currently has the highest inbreeding rate in the U.S. 

[Linked Image from 64.media.tumblr.com]
People in CT and DE don't have to search on the web for it, they just do it.
Interesting how incest parallels with fat people.

[Linked Image from cdn.theatlantic.com]

[Linked Image from 64.media.tumblr.com]

And teen pregnancy in the USA also has its parallels.

cdc.gov/teenpregnancy
[Linked Image from cdc.gov]

Bible Belt States
[Linked Image from facingsouth.org]
Infographics with no sources listed are meaningless and trite. Every study I've seen show semites and racially lower IQ individuals, not lower educated people are the ones with high levels of inbreeding. The last two years has been a great IQ test on the entire world, so those people who are quad jab'd and still wearing a mask are the ones to worry about.
Denial much?

https://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/a25226475/how-to-do-a-reverse-image-search/
ROFL, no denial here... my point stands as indicated. Infographics without sources listed on them are not worthy of discussion as they are usually fabricated out of junk science.
There is nothing to discuss, it's just facts.

I am aware that most that live in a fictional world do all they can to deny facts, so carry on, no one would expect anything more or less of you.
You claim to bring forth facts, but without evidence it's only conjecture... again, lower IQ individuals can be swayed by fancy pictures and statements, but intelligent ones wish to see the FACTS and not the fluff. Carry on fluffer.
Originally Posted by 45_100
Ya THINK??????
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
You claim to bring forth facts, but without evidence it's only conjecture... again, lower IQ individuals can be swayed by fancy pictures and statements, but intelligent ones wish to see the FACTS and not the fluff. Carry on fluffer.

You gotcha a whopper of a case of denial don't cha.
Originally Posted by shootem
…….pre-riot individuals doing the demonstrating are absolutely perfect poster children for same??? Maybe they should carry signs that say “I was forced into this world I hate because my mom couldn’t abort!!!” or “ While a fetus I cried out for death but it was illegal!!!!!”

Maybe we should have slot limits for abortion. Like abortion legal from conception till the post O cigarette burns out, then again from about 15 to 21 if they move out, extended to 35 if they stay in the basement. Open season for radical communists in black with masks to hide ID.

Just a thought.

They are being paid for doing this, are flown in to strategic places to riot and create Chaos.

Typical Libtard deflect. you are a Sparky alright.

Too bad your parents didn't choose to abort.
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK

You gotcha a whopper of a case of denial don't cha.

The density of your mind is nearly equal to your incessant projections I imagine.
Well you come off with this denial trip like ya got something to hide deep back in your closet.

It's OK, it's 2022, if you have a uncle up in them Bluegrass Hills that's extra special to you, let it out, let go of the pain.

Not many here will hold it against you, well sorta not many, kinda, maybe flave.

Hell, I've been in Montana most my life and it's right up there on the incest list too.
I ain't denying, there's some weird schit goes on here, ask the sheep.

It's gotta be it, your hiding something, my posting of facts rattled a few bones in your closet.
© 24hourcampfire