Home
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
If the DA can ignore law why can't I
He should remember two words- - - - - -"Chris Kyle"! There are plenty of guys with the same skill set who aren't dead yet.
When did they ever enforce the law other than selectively.
What kind of imbecile DA doesn't have the legal knowledge to understand what the SC's ruling means?
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
What kind of imbecile DA doesn't have the legal knowledge to understand what the SC's ruling means?

He knows exactly what it means, he is just pandering to those who don't.
https://ballotpedia.org/District_Attorney_election_in_Nashville,_Tennessee_(May_3,_2022,_Democratic_primary)

Looks like he just got re-elected too! Last sentence: No Republicans filed in this race. WTF? Is Nashville that far gone?

Mackey

Nothing but political posturing. The AG of Tennessee might have something to say about it.
It is now up to the people of Tennessee to decide if abortions will be legal or not. Did the dummy even check state laws before grandstanding like this?
It's the diminution of Federal power and possible resurrection of the 10th Amendment they are protesting.
Originally Posted by Mackey
WTF? Is Nashville that far gone?

Yep- - - - -for at least the 65 years that I can remember personally. My grandfather was encouraged by one of the city bigwigs to run for city council back during the depression. With that guy's support, getting "elected" would have been a sure thing. He refused, because he had two businesses to run and the job didn't pay anything. "Yep, the pay's lousy, but the stealin's good!" was the answer he got!
Of course he knows that he is lying. He's setting himself for a run at at a higher political office. Like congressman , Senate, Gov

All self serving POS's. unfortunately the voting populace is so dumbed down( mostly females) , proven after BLM and Covid.
Does he have any idea what he's talking about? The SC decision RETURNS control of abortion to the state of TN. It gives the state MORE power, not less. Now it's up to the TN legislature and governor to make these decisions. Who knows, they might even let the people vote on it.
https://ballotpedia.org/District_Attorney_election_in_Nashville,_Tennessee_(May_3,_2022,_Democratic_primary)

Looks like he just got re-elected too! Last sentence: No Republicans filed in this race. WTF? Is Nashville that far gone?

Mackey
Name any town with a population of 700,000 that isn't completely fugged up. I can't think of one.
Uh, uh, uh, Ok you got me.

Mackey.
One that has an agenda other than their job.
I spent a couple nights in Nashville way back in 1981 just off Printers ally. I was looking out the motel window when a horde of rats came out of a pile of what used to be a brick building. A scene that could have been in the movie Willard. I was there looking for someone but I was fresh out of South America and part of my rehab was a close shave and a high and tight haircut. Boy did we stand out! We looked like hardcore trouble to the bartenders we tried to get info from, to the point of being thrown out of several bars even before we sat down. Nashville was a wash for us.
Uh, uh, uh, Ok you got me.

Here's a list of Nashville mayors starting in 1963 when "Metro" incorporated all of Davidson county and took political power away from Ben West, who had run the place for all of the 1950's. Every one of them (espacially Ben West) was so crooked they had to screw them into their graves. Megan Barry was one of the worst- - - -she got caught screwing her head of security on the taxpayers' money during repeated out of state and out of country political junkets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mayors_of_Nashville,_Tennessee#Mayors_of_Metropolitan_Nashville

LOL! What a bunch of utterly worthless dummycraps!
Worried man: Sadly, I am of recent, losing faith in the "American Justice System"!
Liberals are going to destroy this country piece by piece, bit by bit, law by law - I don't know why.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Election time again.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Worried man: Sadly, I am of recent, losing faith in the "American Justice System"!
Liberals are going to destroy this country piece by piece, bit by bit, law by law - I don't know why.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

The why is because they are Marxist and have bought in to the Marxist agenda
Who is going to be Jimmy Olson and let the DA know that Dred Scott and Plessy v Ferguson have been overturned?
After any election, look at the total votes for any office from president down to the lowest level. The total number of votes will drop dramatically after the top few offices. There might be 50k votes total for president but down at the DA level, it might be 5k. At that level nobody researches the candidates, usually not even knowing their names. Some will vote for the incumbent, some for the 1st name on the ballot, and many won't vote at all. It's a much easier task to get someone crooked elected at that level.
Why does he mention LGBT in this? Supposedly, they don't get pregnant because they don't have sex with their opposites.

Or is it because they are such perverts that they will have sex with anything?
He mentions it effects fa66ets and queers, but those degenerates can't get pregnant anyways... hahah
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Why does he mention LGBT in this? Supposedly, they don't get pregnant because they don't have sex with their opposites.

Or is it because they are such perverts that they will have sex with anything?
A woman thinks she's a man, then she has a queer session with a real man and she gets pregnant. Hence the perverted crap going around about men having periods and babies.
Grandstanding and showboating!

Mackey
Indeed it is.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Nothing but political posturing. The AG of Tennessee might have something to say about it.
He might, but he will not. Tail end of ex Gov. Bill Hislam, Slatery will do nothing about it.
Nashville is a Democrat mecca, with the large Hispanic and Black populations. The elected politicians are crooks, and cater to the Democrat voting base. Funk regularly does stuff like this, and he also likes to prosecute White cops who shoot Negro felons.
“The Tennessee legislature’s "rogue" district attorney bill was signed into law by Gov. Bill Lee on Nov. 12. The new law allows the state attorney general to petition the Supreme Court for appointment of an independent counsel to prosecute cases a district attorney refuses to file.

Although the bill passed through the legislature easily, Sen. Raumesh Akbari called it a “dangerous precedent,” and Rep. London Lamar complained it would “circumvent the discretion of the county district attorney that the people … have elected.”
Hit the commie SOB with a Writ of Mandamus
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Nashville is a Democrat mecca, with the large Hispanic and Black populations. The elected politicians are crooks, and cater to the Democrat voting base. Funk regularly does stuff like this, and he also likes to prosecute White cops who shoot Negro felons.

Local tyrants are easy to find.
This should be interesting. Tennessee has a trigger law that will go into effect 30 days after the SCOTUS decision. That trigger will eliminate abortions in the state. If the Nashville DA refuses to prosecute DR's that violate State Law, the AG of the state can cause everyone real problems...including the loss of the Dr's medical license.

And yes, Nashville is the arm pit of TN. That used to be Memphis, but they are now a close second.
© 24hourcampfire